It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another New Crop Circle Predicts July 7th 2009 - Earth getting a Major Solar Storm

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Maybe the small object moving towards the sun is Rama.... if you havn't read this sci-fi book you shuld take a peek at it.... Arthur C.Clarke

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
Also - what is VERY interesting is the little videos of the sun - ARE OFF LINE!! We can not follow that object anymore!!

Picture of where the video of the behind sun on stereo this site here: stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

Like I said, that is happening because you fear mongers are making 100's of people view that image, and it is killing their server bandwidth. When you get 100's of people downloading the same stuff at the same time, you are going to crash their servers.

It happened to Google when Micheal Jackson died.... and it's happening now with all you people thinking the planet is doomed, and linking to the website.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

LOL

What I have said MANY TIMES OVER - there is NO fear mongering - it is ALL very interesting - and no one has run around screaming - in fact everyone has been discussing it all with complete interest and wanting to know more.

In fact there is ONly one or two people who have been so admant about the discussions here being something other than what they are.

Why so Angry over our discussions? Why keep calling them something other than what it is? Why go into all threads and keep posting things that make you seem so upset over these threads?

All the various threads are people simply trying to learn more and actually discover if these crop circles do relay messages and the sun threads are people simply watching the sun and seeing if something is actually going on with it.

So, relax - no one is fear mongering.

OH the vid stopped right before the object got VERY CLOSE to the sun - and now no vid.... sorry it is not from the few of us who are watching it, going to it... that is a LAME excuse for the vid and behind Cor not to be on!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Great post.. I also followed the previous one. It seems obvious something is going to happen soon... If its a large scale CME I wish you guys the best of luck while the world is offline. Try to avoid the mobs and anarchy. Or join in if thats your thing... Come to think of it that would be a great time to start a revolution, while the all seeing eye has been blinded eh? Just though I would through that little tidbit out there..
(Im sure special ops are gonna be breaking in my windows in about an hour for that comment lol) ..there I go again planting seeds ;p

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I just found this site that was deciphering crop circles back in May, believing that they were pointing towards a forthcoming solar flare: www.earthfiles.com...

Apologies if this link has already been posted elsewhere!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Makes for an interesting read. But it's not the first time someone or some group has spread word of a date of an "occurrence"...which to date, these assumptions are usually wrong. It's not our fault, because we're not the "higher" intelligence. All we can do is assume and assume, and when nothing happens, we find the next assumption and put all our eggs in that basket.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by Tomis_Nexis]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I would just like to pass along that in the last 24hrs, a larger sunspot has shown up on the sun... and so far it's just sending off b-class solar flares.. and sthe spot is still growing.

the prediction is getting closer to coming true...... very neat stuff!

www.spaceweather.com/

only 2 days and we will know... but it's all setting up nicely.

great thread btw... those crop circles are pretty amazing... man made or not.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   

So, relax - no one is fear mongering.

Look what YOUR thread caused:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

See the fear? Someone panicking and telling people to go buy supplies. YOUR thread caused that, and so did EarthFiles.

Where is the line? When is it crossed? When someone kills themselves because they fear the future? When they go on riot, killing, robbing sprees because they think the world is going to end anyway?

Do you not see any type of ripple effects?

Pay attention Miss.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by 0nce 0nce]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   

OH the vid stopped right before the object got VERY CLOSE to the sun - and now no vid.... sorry it is not from the few of us who are watching it, going to it... that is a LAME excuse for the vid and behind Cor not to be on!!!

It's the truth, that web page got up to 100,000 views in just a few hours, you people forced them to take the image down because of excessive bandwidth use!

It's not just from this topic! The link was posted on many other websites and forums full of fearful people.

Please educate yourself in IT services before you post more fear mongering and conspiracies that "they are trying to hide something...OMG!".

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   

lol

Sorry - but the only fear and upset postings I am seeing is yours - no one else is in fear of it. People are saying here is what would happen if a bad solar flare occurs - BUT you can see the same info on govt. sites too - in fact is it "fear mongering" when you go to the FEMA site and they say - put these supplies together and have them at ALL TIMES ready in case of ANY Emergency?!

No, it is common sense to be prepared for anything that happens.

You are the only person who seems to be totally in fear of this - again - everyone else has been really discussing it in a very intelligent manner and talking about the "what ifs" calmly.

Really - there is no reason to be afraid - just go with the flow - nothing any human can do anyway - the Earth and all of us will still be intact come July 8th - I have no doubt about that.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
taking a step back lets look at this:

Aliens made a crop circle. They made it using symbols that they meticulously deciphered. They used old symbols that we don't use anymore. And they did this in lieu of written or machine language.

Right on.

I'm gonna have to say BS and wait till the 7th. See you guys Tuesday.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

No, it is common sense to be prepared for anything that happens.

Wow, you just don't get it.. still...

Of course its common sense to be prepared.

But this topic is fear mongering, and enticing people to prepare for something that isn't going to happen.

Really - there is no reason to be afraid - just go with the flow - nothing any human can do anyway - the Earth and all of us will still be intact come July 8th - I have no doubt about that.

I'm not afraid of anything except God. I am not afraid of death, I've already died before. I already know nothing is going to happen because this entire topic is BS.

My point is, the title of this topic is LYING, claiming some man-made crop circle "predicts" July 7th, an major solar storm. You are spreading LIES, and its going to cause people to panic.

You are in denial of fear mongering, or you are to blind to see that you are fear mongering.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Oh right...let's all not bother about discussing anything remotely controversial eh?

Perhaps it's NASA we should blame, for not having sufficient bandwidth instead of people on here doing what they're supposed to do on here, DISCUSS!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Agreed. I prefer the discussion and possibilties as opposed to the personal attacks.

If it were another medium, maybe it would be fear mongering, but being as it is a conspiracy site I think the majority are doig just that..looking for conspiracies.

Sufficed to say, I do not believe that these crop circles are anything but man-made, but I do find the apparent sun oddities intriguing.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
Oh right...let's all not bother about discussing anything remotely controversial eh?

There is nothing controversial about a website taking down an image when it's bandwidth usage skyrockets causing servers to crash.

Originally posted by spikey
Perhaps it's NASA we should blame, for not having sufficient bandwidth instead of people on here doing what they're supposed to do on here, DISCUSS!

No, you should blame all the people who have been "hotlinking" to the image because they think the world is going to end.

All I was doing is explaining to the OP why the image was disabled, and she would rather fear monger and turn it into a conspiracy than learn the truth.

Do you know what hotlinking is? It's a form of stealing bandwidth, when other websites link to an image.

Educate yourself;
altlab.com...

The image was disabled because other websites have been hotlinking to the image.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
There has been another crop circle created, apparently found yesterday

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
If I were a satellite orbiting the earth, I would be afraid of an impending massive solar storm. As far as us humans on earth, we would have to deal with living under a colonial state in a 21st century environment. But as far as the earth is concerned, it will be perfectly fine. I highly doubt any of this will occur in the next couple of days and you must remember to take anything being written on a conspiracy website with a grain of salt. Especially when you are looking at a crop formation for answers.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

lol you want fear mongering? check out the video I made in response to this newest crop circle:

However, I don't think this thread has caused any kind of severe fear mongering. There is a post or two that have claimed this solar storm could be the cause of our extinction.

However, no one knows for sure as of yet. Could this all be just a hoax? Possibly but we won't know until July 7th.

So sit back and enjoy the ride.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GorehoundLarry
Could this all be just a hoax? Possibly but we won't know until July 7th.

Well there is lot of hidden evidence, if you just look, that points to it being a hoax. It doesn't prove it's a hoax, but it sure does point in that direction.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Once Once,

In case you haven't noticed yet, the entire net is buzzing.

Something just really happens to be happening with the Sun right now.

Time for you to have a break?

Go out, mow the lawn.

Be happy.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/31af87d7e83d.jpg[/atsimg]

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join