It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another New Crop Circle Predicts July 7th 2009 - Earth getting a Major Solar Storm

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Hi there I certainly do remember, the most fun Ive had on here in awhile

Well what I was saying was, maybe they did it in installments, for a reason, 3 days, hints at something..

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Maybe 3 days until the big lazer shoots down upon us killing us all..... coz thats what it is if you look at it right.... it's one of our satellite dishes been turned into a lazer......

[edit on 3-7-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I say forget the cause effect/which came first,the movie or the field sign thing.If this event is really going to happen,it ought to be in the subconscious and so we are all in on it,we just don't know it yet.Just like the warming issue.Is it man made or is it the Sun?How about both?Acting out according to plan.Same with the circle makers,whoever they be.And finally on surveilance cameras,they OFTEN malfunction right when the things appear.That is an old part of circle lore,based on fact.Speaking of facts,any yet on the claims these are manmade,besides a bunch of talk and conjecture and assigning monetery motives?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Man, stop with this 'i made my tatoo' argument. It proves nothing and its not even amazing

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Fedge

Well.... it does prove that anyone can make a print design given the tools needed.....

Look, i really would like to believe that there are UFO's flying around doing this but because it's been happening for many years now and still there is no proof of any UFO's i'll say that it's not UFO's until proven otherwise...

Anyway, i'm out of here..... catch up later!

[edit on 3-7-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
There won't be a solar storm on 7 July, I guarantee it. There will be no solar mass ejection. Not even a worrying sunspot.

We know what's happening on the sun. Nothing. In fact at the moment it's a great big nothing.

Come back on the 8th and tell me I was wrong, I'll be here to take it.

WG3

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by waveguide3

Really? I guess you didn't see this from page number 9 - that I inserted.

A flare just came off the sun today.

link here - again:

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall
It takes 3 days for a solar flare to hit us... right?

SO we should see something today/tomorrow being emitted from the sun... correct?

Okay - in knowing that - take a look at this...... being emitted from the sun TODAY!!!!!

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

There is no predetermined time for a solar storm to reach earth, typically they take 24-36 hours to reach earth but it varies, for example the 1859 event took only 18 hours reach earth.

Also for comparisons sake here is a sketch of the sunspots not long before the storm hit:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b0d550b5a113.jpg[/atsimg]

And also a great article for further reading:

www.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Wow - just discovered this totally AWESOME site - movies - close up of the sun, dating back to 1994 - today's activity is in it.

This is the best site I have seen for watching the sun, better than the stereo etc. sites.

solar.nro.nao.ac.jp...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Whoa - watch the flare from this!! It is as if the sun sent off a flare towards the object coming at it!

Will that object hit the sun - one person on another forum has estimated the time of impact with the sun around 6 to 7 pm EST.

LOOK UP IN THE SKY THIS EVENING - Watch all the various links provided!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7004792b681b.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Just a heads up this is likely a PR ploy or some random fan art. The movie Knowing is coming out on July 7th.

For those unfamiliar with Knowing, it is a Sci-Fi film released in March. The plot of the film revolves around a sheet of numbers that predict mass catastrophies. These disasters lead up to the final and worst of all disasters........

Spoiler Alert!

A MASS CORONAL SOLAR FLARE! It kills everyone, movie over.

If this thing hadn't taken 3 nights to complete it may means something. But it wasn't, so it doesn't.

The only thing that will happen on 7/7 will be me purchasing Knowing on DVD and loving every apocalyptic second of it.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverSlaves

That's been mentioned a hundred times. And honestly, who would put a crop circle and that movie together, besides people on a conspiracy site. If you were to ask anyone in your town right now, I bet none of them would have a clue that the crop circles even exist.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
reply to post by NeverSlaves

That's been mentioned a hundred times. And honestly, who would put a crop circle and that movie together, besides people on a conspiracy site. If you were to ask anyone in your town right now, I bet none of them would have a clue that the crop circles even exist.
Bingo, I talk to people about 2012 and similar stuff and they look at me as if I should be locked up. I tell em Do some research instead of being such a hamster.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Questioningall, That vid of the ejection to what ever was comin at the sun is great. Did anyone determin what that object was. I hear the thought was Mercury.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Whatever that is, it will vaporize and vanish into liquid before it even gets 1 mile above the surface of the Sun, having ZERO effect on the Sun.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 0nce 0nce

Wow, debunking the vid too now?

that is cool - looks to be a large object AND the sun sent out a flare towards it..... all very interesting - keep your eyes peeled to the stereo site, the sun site link on previous page and all the other links. Looks like it is going to be an interesting sun watching day.

Oh, I might even watch outside and see if anything occurs this evening.

That object sure is letting off a lot of heat and flames itself.

Will it or will it not hit the sun? Then if it does - will it cause the sun to release a ton of energy in flares - OH Which - the crop circles are warning will hit us in a few days?

keeping a close eye on all sun events today!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone posted this yet...but here is the newest crop circle (I believe it was made last night):

Does it fall into line with the rest of these which are theorized to be predicting solar storms or big CME's? You will have to judge for yourself.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0nce 0nce

Whatever that is, it will vaporize and vanish into liquid before it even gets 1 mile above the surface of the Sun, having ZERO effect on the Sun.

I doubt such a large object would be vaporized before hitting the surface, because sun surface temperature is not very hot (5800K). Hottest part of sun is it's core (13 600 000K)

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by questioningall

A flare just came off the sun today.

I'll be waiting here on the 8th as promised.

WG3

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Well, I dont really think anything will happen, but maybe we NEED something to hit the sun and give it cpr or something! Its been too quiet for too long and I really hate cold weather!
I just dont want us to go into a mini ice age, not hoping for a disaster or anything

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join