It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another New Crop Circle Predicts July 7th 2009 - Earth getting a Major Solar Storm

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

star and flag my friend ! just have some questions and PLZ awnser
im in london now, and im going home ( on a plane) on the 6th, shall i rebook my ticket for the 5th ?

and im serious, hehe dont want to sit in a airplaine if there is a major solar storm

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
well we all have to wait and see what happens on july 7th....

OK BIG FLIPPING QUESTION HERE... if there is a solar storm that's going to strike, then wouldn't that prove that crop circles are made by an intelligent species other then our own?

would people start taking complex circles seriously instead of push them aside?

should i wear extra sunblock on that day?

edited the date, i dont know where my mind was there...

[edit on 7/3/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
there seems to be alot of people saying that these are a hoax to premote the movie knowing, but has any one thought that the movie could have been made to promote the idea of these predictions or at least allow important people to claim that they are.

I belive that there will be a solar storm on the 7th, wehtier it causes catastorphy or a just a light show i don't know.

anyways if its wrong and nothing happen i'll eat my tinfoil hat

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
OP..... Where the Earth & Moon are situated in this diagram it just looks like a Satellite Dish but the other designs i dunno, most probably planets as you say.....

On the other note of switching off our electricity for a day or 2 i did get a message about this not so long ago..... something or someone was telling me that everyone here on Earth had to switch off their power for a while.... i didn't get an exact date or time but it was definately a message from somewhere..... now i know you will say i'm crazy and that's upto you but i do get these messages somehow.... some kind of telepathic method!

If i recieve any messages in the next few days i'll be sure to put them up here....

[edit on 3-7-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
what is the worst effect a solar storm can cause

can it actually have any effect on us physically or just electricity

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I think it's time to break out the solar grill and do some grillin on the 6th and 7th. On the 6th i'll be preparing jellyfish skewers and on the 7th i think i'll try some hummingbird skewers. I think if there is a solar storm it might change the taste or texture than on a day without a lot of solar activity. I'm not sure but it will be a fun experiment lol.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
Probably been said already and i would be very surprised if it hasnt.

But isn't this simple proof that its man made? Why would aliens take 3 days to build it? Its proof because humans dont have enough time in one night to make something that large so they do it in three.

Just my 2 cents.

That has been said many times.

But what is people look at it another way?

What if, the information in it, needs to be taken one step at a time - which the higher intelligence knew for it to be understood in phases.

From the seeing the positions of the planets and sun - then the degrees of where they are located - though there has been no explaination of the writing.

Another question - if those people made it - don't you think they would have an opinion on what the writing meant? To say they understand it? Why put the writing in, if they are going to say what it means?

So think about it that way - information whoever made it - wanted it to be figured out in stages - for us to understand - because all at one time - would be too much for us to decipher.

My thoughts on why 3 nights.

If it is man made - well kudos to the makers.

I will say again - I believe we will all be here on the 8th - I am not in the least worried about the 7th. Why? because too much will be happening after that - from many sources. Yet even the time wave zero does show a dip on the 7th. What that dip will equate to.. who knows.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
can somebody please answer me

what is the worst effect a solar storm can have on us

if it indeed happens

and if it is a major one

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
In short, it's not going to happen questioningall!

I'm still waiting to Jupiter to ignite too! Ring any bells?

IRM

Sure that rings bells - and if you visit the thread - I questioned why I was seeing that around the internet - I did not say it happened. Then found why I was seeing things saying it did all over the internet, because of the explosion at Jupiter from the Behind Cor - Stereo - after the sun released a huge flare and then the explosion just as Jupiter was getting out of view from the camera.

So, revisit the thread - and you will see - it was questioning how in the world could people be making that statement all around the net.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I found a whole discussion about this thread and others thoughts on it - this thread is linked in it.

The person who started it - looked at this circle in another way - as being in relation to planet x.

Not sure if I am allowed to link another discussion board in postings - trying to find out - anyone know?

Here are some links from that board -

What happens in solar storms - what it affects:
www.windows.ucar.edu...

[edit on 3-7-2009 by questioningall]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Someone put an excellent video together about CME s and these crop circles

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I would like to know why no video cameras have been set up yet in all the areas where these so called 'alien crop circless' keep appearing? Surely some would have been set up by now in order to catch who or what is doing this

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
It takes 3 days for a solar flare to hit us... right?

SO we should see something today/tomorrow being emitted from the sun... correct?

Okay - in knowing that - take a look at this...... being emitted from the sun TODAY!!!!!

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Well is a fascinating design but what I don't get is, didn't someone figured it out to wait in the field after the second piece was added to the original one? I mean, ok the first design appeared and nobody could have predicted, but when the second piece was added my first impulse would have been to stay and watch not only for another design being added but especially for them who are the real designers. That's kinda strange.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Telos]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
nice find questionningall !!
so 3 days hmm ?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Maybe it took them 3 days to make, because it takes 3 days for solar flares to hit us..I dunno

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
Maybe it took them 3 days to make, because it takes 3 days for solar flares to hit us..I dunno

yummy... it took me 10 mins to make those designs on my leg remember.....

and just to jog your memory:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Yeah and it took ten minutes to get shot down in flames remember

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by RocKukko

Oh cmon. This whole crop circle is just proof it is humans. Why would it take aliens 3 days to create this if they are doing it with magic tech from their spaceship.

Also, at best it is a loose interpretation based on the wishes of the observers that this says anything about a solar storm hitting the Earth on a specific date.

Not a great crop circle-by-aliens believer here, but to take the devil's advocate position no that side, just as all languages structure their sentences in 2D (left-to-right, up-to, down, whatever), the 3 days is the sentence structure in time.

It is the timing of creation to pay attention to as much as the structural content.

(I think it's people, but not knowing more than that and loving the bizarre, maybe it's people under altered influences.)

[edit on 3-7-2009 by tkwasny]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Yeah and it took ten minutes to get shot down in flames remember

Well i couldn't defend myself because the moderator thought that a few of you were off topic and closed the thread!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join