It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

remote tarot readings!!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
holy hell i remember this thread

*waves like a loony at UKTODAY*

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Hello UK Today,great thread,i recently u2u you with a question but i believe this is a better question,i would be ever so gratefull if you could answer it when you have got the time, thankyou!!!
I am male have dark hair and am under 30!

Will i have any sort of relationship with the new woman i just met last weekend?

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hi UK Today,
Never done anything like this before, but I have a serious and interesting deliema. OK here goes.

I am a 50 year young female. blond hair (not all natural anymore) blue eyes, 5.1, 138lbs. I was out of work for almost a year, when I received a call from a small diner in town offering me work. I worked for them many years ago, I liked working there. The reason I left was because I had an opportunity to take a job that would better my finances. Always went back and had breakfast and had friendly conversation. The parents have retired and turned the business over to their sons. The one son since day one has had distaine for me. I think it's because I am older and have partnered with someone else on a business. So I know the in's and out's of the business. Anyway one day he screwed up making the food making the customer not happy. He yelled at me in the restaurant and the customer told him to shut up and leave me alone. After that he pulled me aside and told me 'I am the owner and even if I'm wrong, I'm right." If you want to work here remember that."
Now I am a levelheaded person and when in conflict with others I listen and respond in a respectful way. But this guy so freaked me out I started to cry. You could tell he realized he had taken things too far. But never apologized. I need this job to pay my bills. There just arn't jobs to be had. I go to work and do my job and keep quiet. But I'm kinda afraid. Do you think I'm overreacting and what do you think my future will be? Oh the rest of his family, we get along very well.

Thank you for you time and patience.
Love and Peace
Kat

I thought I should add for your help. I also am a teacher at a catholic school.
edit on 7-7-2011 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lektrofellon

Hey there

I'll try do your reading over the weekend baby cos the Oracle is away next week.

Same with yours Kat.

But remember the tarot should not technically work remotely, although the cards do seem to have had a damn good try at it by the results on this thread !!

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ronishia
holy hell i remember this thread

*waves like a loony at UKTODAY*

SSssssshhhh....this is a secret thread !!
That's why I posted it on BTS and not ATS

SSsssssshhhh.....

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by lektrofellon

Hello UK Today,great thread,i recently u2u you with a question but i believe this is a better question,i would be ever so gratefull if you could answer it when you have got the time, thankyou!!!
I am male have dark hair and am under 30!

Will i have any sort of relationship with the new woman i just met last weekend?

Hey !!

Mmmm, now the cards repeatedly showed a fair haired woman that will have a profound impact on your life.
The relationship will be intensely strong, with much pleasure and intimacy.
Confidence is predominant also. All doubts and any heartache that has affected you in the past will be laid to rest.

The Lovers was actually your covering card baby

Now unclear from the reading if this was the chick that you actually met at the weekend because the outcome card showed delay and obstruction when I asked the deck the specific question about your relationship with her.
I'm not convinced from the reading that it's actually that particular female

But whoever it is, you better brace yourself cos you drew 2 marriage cards !!

Yep, The Hierophant in conjunction with The Sun could well see a Mrs lektrofellon materialising in your life.

Oh and just to add to the panic
the cards also showed childbirth and fertility !!
The Ace of Swords reversed and The Empress .

One negative on your cards btw, was some financial problems within the next 6 months, but the problems will pass and eventually there will be a marked increase in your future financial stability.

Hope this helps, but as I always state, the tarot was never designed for remote reading !!

Uk "oracle " Today

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Interesting,thankyou so much,i understand the cards are not meant to be used this way but i will have to wait and see,she has got fair hair and i think i can link some other points too and about my money problems,i should have paid my debts off in about six months time so that could be what that is!

Thank you for your time, i shall be sure to update you if any of this comes true!!!!

edit on 9/7/11 by lektrofellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by crappiekat

Hey Kat

I wanted this to really be a positive reading babes, but its a mixture of both positive and negative.

The negatives luckily are in the past, although it's not all plain sailing in the future.
The tarot revealed quite a turbulent past, with heartache and financial woe

Covering you was a man who was unkind, quite cruel in a way. But it's not the man who has upset you at the diner.
This man was someone you had an intimate relationship with, but The Lovers reversed card showed it was false heart, and mistrust was a big issue, and some issue with finances as well were a factor.

But hey, that's all in the past babes !!

Now your covering card in relation to your present situation was Temperance reversed, which is competing interests and bad combinations.
This relates to the conflict you find yourself in possibly with the son at the diner.
But the good news is, things will improve and there will be a move to calmer waters in the future

Your future looks quite promising, something or somebody will enter your life and bring great happiness and security.
The six of Pentacles shows presents, gifts and pleasure to come.
There could be a proposal of love babes

Hope this helps a lil'....will do a more in depth reading when I get back from my week away, but gotta shoot !!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Thank you uk today. Wow thats alot to take in. I'm going to have to read that a few times to disect it to what has happened in my life. There is a truth to it. I will u2u the information. It's abit personal, but very interesting.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

male

between 21 and 30

hair long

color black

Caucasian (87%)

two questions

1. will i find a drummer? where?

2. i keep having dreams of fighting in many battles. is this my past life or future life? is this the near future?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Vell aloha

Will do your reading over the weekend baby.
Sounds rather interesting....Mmmmm. Could well be past life but lets see what the cards reveal !

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
hail

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

Okaaaaay, your reading has been done, and what a rather interesting reading it was baby

Now as regards your search for a drummer, the cards showed delay and obstacles. They show you as a guy who demands a certain kind of shall we say " par excellence " in matters related to both business and pleasure. The search will not be easy, but stay focused and the matter will be resolved with great speed, and your drummer, after much delay and seeking, will appear from a most unexpected source

The cards show that your band is your passion, but this may be causing some sort of problem on the domestic side....not sure what though from the reading. Mmmmm???

But now the really interesting stuff

Wow, I spent ages with the cards on the 2nd part of your question re: your dream.
I really thought the cards would reveal a past life, but.....and this is the first time I've ever had this happen on a reading....your dream ain't past, it ain't present, it is FUTURE !!!
Not a future ahead in your present incarnation, but a glimpse into what could well be your next life !!!

The cards were very dark and very powerful, mostly major acania cards. You are surrounded by darkness, danger, excitement, war and death.
Your covering card was the death card, the 10 of swords, surrounded by the catastrophic card " The Tower " and also " The Hanged Man " and " Death "
My interpretation after doing numerous readings on it, is that you appear to be a man of power, a man of means, brave, fearless and aggresive.
There are hidden enemies in your life. much danger and betrayal.
You die young, surrounded by many people.
Your death receives much attention.

Mmmmm.....trippy or what eh ??

But it is just a deck of cards, a remote deck of cards, one that should certainly not work under these conditions baby !!

But just in case....have fun in your next life, just keep me outta the carnage yeah !!!
I'm heading for a peaceful one, with open meadows and fluffy lambs

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
got time for one more ? ;D
i think you have my profile well visualised
my two questions of course

will i live past the age of 38?
and
how far?

sinBox

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Always time for you baby

Okay, leave it with me, the magic deck will unearth whether we need to sort out that special funeral song or not yeah !!

Hey you better live a few more years cos life would be pretty untrippy without you around!

xxx

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Ohhh...I want a reading...please.

Never had on done...dare I?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Need to know your gender, rough age and hair colour yeah

I'm using the Celtic Cross for readings on here, so can you please ask specific questions baby !!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

Need to know your gender, rough age and hair colour yeah

I'm using the Celtic Cross for readings on here, so can you please ask specific questions baby !!

Okay...

Male...36...and brown (some grey)...hair.

I would like to know what I am going to do after I finish college this time around...what opportunities are in my future?

Can I ask something that specific?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

hey wanna zinger? one more, drop it if it's heavy, what happened during a lapse of time i lost on a car ride home near a lake?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Kay, your reading has been done

The cards were all over the place on this one !!
It would appear that you may be experiencing conflicting choices in your career pathway ahead.
Yep stood at that career crossroads, you will have to decide on whether you choose the more reliable, safe, but rather mundane road, or take a bit of a gamble and GO FOR IT !!!

The cards show a passion, a desire on your part to embark on a career that could be viewed by many as a lil' unorthodox, a bit different.
Not sure exactly what this desired pathway is, but the tarot showed great determination and passion on your part to do with this.

Not sure why, but The World card was your covering card. Maybe travel is involved somehow ??? Mmmmm???
Not clear, but its movement of some sort,

Both The Wheel of Fortune and The Ace of Pentacles came up, so whatever direction you go it looks uber lucrative financially in the long term

Hope this helps,
peace

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join