page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hi UK Today!

This is a very interesting thread!

I don't normally ask for readings from people,
but I could certainly use a little "extra" advice.

If it is not to much trouble

Male
Dark hair,
blue eyes.
Capricorn

Thank you

The question is: I have recently been having a much stronger "psychic" vibe, it seems to be pushing me to do some things in life I never really considered before seriously. I would like to know what the cards say about my financial future .
edit on 7-2-2012 by Darkblade71 because: added question

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mijamija
I love this stuff....I'd be super grateful for a reading, here are my stats:

Mid 30s, female, brown hair, blue eyes

My question:

Do I need to go back overseas to further my career or should I stay here in the USA?

Heeey sweetie !!

The cards showed movement, change of location, so its certainly a possibility that you may return overseas.
But they also showed that this move would only be temporary. Your future career still lies in the USA.

Your financial position is stable, well actually its very good

There could be a promotion in the not too distant future. Yep it all looks promising on that front.

But the cards did reveal that you may be trying to escape something, that moving away is an attempt to move to more peaceful pastures, a relaxation of anxiety in your life.
I could'nt pinpoint the source of this, but whatever it is has certainly been a big issue in your life.

Mmmm, I dont think its work related because no employment cards came up, so I would read it as a personal matter. There were certainly numerous sadness and despair cards on the reading, but drawn alongside them was the 6 of cups, which shows the past...things gone by.
So I would read it as a past issue more than a present one.

Your covering card was actually death, but thank the lordee, there were no other death cards to suggest mortal death..phew !!

No, this showed a transformation, new beginnings in your life, a move away to something novel and new. Its a kinda rebirth of sorts.

One negative on the reading was a possibility of being injured, its nothing major, its just a minor hindrance.
It may not happen anyway, you control this. It may or may not come to pass, its all dependent on which actions you take in the future. The cards are just advising a lil' caution

But overall its quite a positive reading.

Hope this helps baby, and good luck in your career move

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Hey Mr " psychic vibe " Darkblade71 !!

So when are we setting up in business baby ???

I'll do your reading asap, probably be tomorrow. But you knew that !!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

Originally posted by Mijamija
I love this stuff....I'd be super grateful for a reading, here are my stats:

Mid 30s, female, brown hair, blue eyes

My question:

Do I need to go back overseas to further my career or should I stay here in the USA?

Heeey sweetie !!

The cards showed movement, change of location, so its certainly a possibility that you may return overseas.
But they also showed that this move would only be temporary. Your future career still lies in the USA.

Your financial position is stable, well actually its very good

There could be a promotion in the not too distant future. Yep it all looks promising on that front.

But the cards did reveal that you may be trying to escape something, that moving away is an attempt to move to more peaceful pastures, a relaxation of anxiety in your life.
I could'nt pinpoint the source of this, but whatever it is has certainly been a big issue in your life.

Mmmm, I dont think its work related because no employment cards came up, so I would read it as a personal matter. There were certainly numerous sadness and despair cards on the reading, but drawn alongside them was the 6 of cups, which shows the past...things gone by.
So I would read it as a past issue more than a present one.

Your covering card was actually death, but thank the lordee, there were no other death cards to suggest mortal death..phew !!

No, this showed a transformation, new beginnings in your life, a move away to something novel and new. Its a kinda rebirth of sorts.

One negative on the reading was a possibility of being injured, its nothing major, its just a minor hindrance.
It may not happen anyway, you control this. It may or may not come to pass, its all dependent on which actions you take in the future. The cards are just advising a lil' caution

But overall its quite a positive reading.

Hope this helps baby, and good luck in your career move

Thank you so much, the reading was very solid on all points! I had a suspicion that if I were to go back overseas, it would have to be temporary, and your reading confirms that. I also suspected that going overseas would get me more of a chance to grow career wise, but it would not get me to where I really want to be.

Moving in the past was totally about escape! Ha! Nailed that one!

As far as rebirth, new beginnings, yes because if I go back this time I will be taking a different career path than my original one I have been trying to do with out much success...time to flip the script I think.

I will watch out for the injury and proceed with a bit more caution....I have a tendency to get ahead of myself with stuff!

Thanks again!

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I want to try an experment reading.

How is my love life and money problem?

I am 27 and my avtar is me.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Well aloha

Your cards were interesting, very interesting.

Now you must bear in mind that remote tarot is unlikely to work, even though it does somehow appear to do so in a lot of the readings. Hopefully in your case the cards will deliver !!
Because the cards revealed wealth, perfect contentment with money baby...but also media attention, possible fame in some way

You had a dream of a future reading, all the positive financial cards came up, the Ace of Pentacles, the Wheel of Fortune, the 10 of Pentacles, all good positive financial cards.
But its distant future, certainly not near future according to the reading.

Delayed rewards are ahead of you, something that you are going to have to work very hard for, possibly with long term financial sacrifices, before the fruits of your labour and endurance pay off handsomely

The tarot reveal a possible gift of vision, imagination figured strongly when I asked about the financial path that should be taken by you.
The mind is key to it all.
Maybe you will dream up a wonderful financial scheme, or create something that will make you wealthy ???

Not sure what it is, but it involves some form of creation, maybe even some form of dark creation ??

Whatever it is, its your destiny.

Does the number 3 mean anything to you btw ??
I know its a random question but I'm sure I saw the number 3 in the crystal ball !!

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TropicKandie

Heeey sweetie

Will do your reading over the next couple of nights.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

Well aloha

Your cards were interesting, very interesting.

Now you must bear in mind that remote tarot is unlikely to work, even though it does somehow appear to do so in a lot of the readings. Hopefully in your case the cards will deliver !!
Because the cards revealed wealth, perfect contentment with money baby...but also media attention, possible fame in some way

You had a dream of a future reading, all the positive financial cards came up, the Ace of Pentacles, the Wheel of Fortune, the 10 of Pentacles, all good positive financial cards.
But its distant future, certainly not near future according to the reading.

Delayed rewards are ahead of you, something that you are going to have to work very hard for, possibly with long term financial sacrifices, before the fruits of your labour and endurance pay off handsomely

The tarot reveal a possible gift of vision, imagination figured strongly when I asked about the financial path that should be taken by you.
The mind is key to it all.
Maybe you will dream up a wonderful financial scheme, or create something that will make you wealthy ???

Not sure what it is, but it involves some form of creation, maybe even some form of dark creation ??

Whatever it is, its your destiny.

Does the number 3 mean anything to you btw ??
I know its a random question but I'm sure I saw the number 3 in the crystal ball !!

WOW

That was much better than I was expecting/hoping for!
I don't know why everyone thinks dark, maybe it is just the name lol

My wife was just telling me the same thing

It is all in the perspective

The number 3 could have many meanings, I used to wake up at 3:33 every night. It is also a life number in numerology for creativity. Excellent!

You answered my question.

Thank you very much for the reading!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TropicKandie

Gotta admit, it was rather cool to be able to visualise you from your ave when doing the reading.
Whether it made any difference or not is another matter !!

Okaay, as stated many times, this is experimental and very unlikely to work without actual contact with the cards, have defo got to make you aware of this because.......Aaaaaaaargh !!!

Your reading showed one of the strongest, most determined readings that has so far been done on this thread !!

The tarot revealed strength of character, resiliance, dedicated determination and dominance.
But the foundation for all this originated in the past.

The past showed injustice, not sure if this was solely on your personal life, or both personal and financial combined.
But whatever it was, you seem to have grown stronger, you know what you want in life and you have the courage and Ooooomph to go for it girl !!!

Can you pass some of that fighting spirit over to me sweetie

It would seem that your love life has complications, you seem undecided on a matter pertaining to it. Your outcome card on this matter was Judgement, so a decision will be made and your love life will enter a period of calm and tranquility.

The money problem is a lil' more complex. It may take some time to sort out unfortunately

The future has not yet been revealed on this matter, The High Priestess card was your outcome card on financial issues.
This indicates that one or more events need to unfold first, before the matter can be resolved and finally laid to rest.

Hope this helps !!

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
If you get a free moment and have the interest to do a reading for me, I would appreciate it. Let's leave it to fate to determine what the message is though.

I keep getting the same sort of message in my readings for myself. If you get the same, it will not be surprising at all. But maybe you will bring some clarity, I hope!

Thanks in advance, just in case.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Thanks for the Tarot card reading it was neat. Thank you for answering my questions for me. I liked it seems, like I have some deciding to do!

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Another trippy reading eh ??

The cards look forward to it baby, but I defo need to be in the zone 100% for this one !!!
May try it tonight.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I'm so grateful to you. Thank you. Yeah, not getting the info I'm looking for. Seriously not gonna be surprised if you pull the same cards I get. Same message every single time too but it's just not helpful. Hopefully you can do better.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

hey uk today! here's a simple one. i'm a virgo if the cards were curious. will i get that b-day present i keep drooling over?

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'll have a go please.
male, dark brown hair , 34
question- have I seen the sign?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
If you get a free moment and have the interest to do a reading for me, I would appreciate it. Let's leave it to fate to determine what the message is though.

I keep getting the same sort of message in my readings for myself. If you get the same, it will not be surprising at all. But maybe you will bring some clarity, I hope!

Thanks in advance, just in case.

This was a difficult reading !!!

If the cards did relate to your reading, all I can say is, they were the same cards that I've been experiencing on my own personal readings lately. well for a while actually

So it makes me wonder, especially with the vagueness of the message you seek, whether the tarot was showing my usual reading once more ???? Mmmmm....interesting.

Anyway, the message is one of both death and creation, things must expire before true enlightenment can unfold.
The ace of wands is the outcome card, death is the " sees self " card, which I would interpret as a re-birth in this case, especially with the ace of wands as outcome, being a creation card.

But also on the reading, and surrounding the reading is the 10 of Swords, which is the dreaded death card

Its all very intriguing ....

What makes it more intriguing, is that a couple of years ago, I had a date flash into my mind. It was so vivid, a white background with a date in black lettering,
This happened at a real random time in the daytime !!
Then I remember saying aloud...oh I'm going to die on ** ** 2012

Hey, hope these bladdy cards don't really work !!!
Although they do show perfect contentment after death, so Yaaaaaay I'll get my bags packed for Paradise

The message on the cards is definately a death, transformation, enlightenment, creation message.
A change is coming, a BIG change, a move away from this mindset technological lifestyle into a much more unmaterialistic and spiritual one.
But for this change to occur, there has to be pain, death and some very dark times.
But out of the darkness will come light....

Hope this helps
edit on 14-2-2012 by uk today because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter

hey uk today! here's a simple one. i'm a virgo if the cards were curious. will i get that b-day present i keep drooling over?

Wipe up that pool of drool right now baby !!!

Will do your reading over the next couple of nights.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeussusZ
I'll have a go please.
male, dark brown hair , 34
question- have I seen the sign?

Will do your reading over the next few days

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hiya uk today

I'd love a reading if you could find time for me.

I'm 40 and 3/4 hehe
Hair is salt and pepper and I'm a bloke (that's me in my avatar)

My life seems pretty much a stalemate at the moment and I find myself in a pretty awkward situation regarding my private home life... without going into details here I have a few options, so I'd like to know if possible which direction should I take?

Many thanks in advance.

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

excellent thank you very much

new topics
top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join

ATS Live Reality Remix IS ON-AIR! (there are 0 minutes remaining).
ATS Live Radio Presents - Reality Remix Live - SE4 EP5

atslive.com

hi-def

low-def