It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

remote tarot readings!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hi people

Now i've read the tarot for a number of years and wondered if any of you would like to try a bit of an experiment to see if any questions you have can be answered without face-to face contact

If anybody wants to ask the cards a SPECIFIC question please feel free to join in !!!
I will use the Celtic Cross to try and answer it.
I must emphasise that this is experimental as you will have no contact with the cards whatsoever--but if you're game so am I

Now if I don't know you already and it's not obvious from your Ave, then I will need to know your gender, hair colour and ballpark age i.e under or over 30 or a teenager.
This is for your significator purposes.
Please do not ask any questions at this point that you do not want answering on this thread. Keep it simple and no death questions please

This process is very time-consuming so anyone posting, please be patient for your reply.I will answer you all as soon as I can.
It may work--it may not

makes a change from remote viewing experiments anyway !!!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Hi hunny....

I'm up for this...if fact, I would swap you a reading, if you like, as I've been using faery cards and crystals to do reading for years and wanted to add readings to my new website. What you think? Should I u2u with the information?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

Hi babe

I honestly don't know if this is gonna work--do you want to post a question and see what the cards say ???
I need to know if you're dark or fair ??
I'm not doin full spread readings here--too time consuming so i'm basing the experiment on single questions only.
and yeah u2u the info over x
btw--i'm learning the angel oracle at the mo as well.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

K I'll play! Im male, 5'11, dark hair and brown/green eyes.

My question...Should I stick with the current company I'm with and why?

Thanks!

edit: age 25

[edit on 29-6-2009 by bringthelight]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Okay I am game

Female - Brown hair - 40ish.

What is going to happen financially for me within the next 2 months - will my house sell?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Eh, might as well join in.

I'm Male, have dark brown hair, hazel eyes and almost 20.

Question: Will I find happiness in the near future?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

Wow your reading was intense

You ask if you should stick with your current company and why ??
The overwhelming factor on the cards show something unforeseen heading your way, which will bring difficulty and intrigue into your life

You have very good prospects on the work front--but you are goin to change either location or jobs. you may decide to travel ??
There's delay on a work issue which will all be sorted within the next 6 mths.
You have good news comin your way--a victory for you.
You have a man in your life or about to enter your life who you cannot trust--watch out for him !!!
Some love life was mixed in with this--the cards showed passion and a love confession to someone you are in contact with by exchange of letters--this could cover e-mail/ online messaging etc.
:peace:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by questioningall

Your reading was quite easy because it was surrounded by great joy and happiness on the financial side of things to come .
The cards were quite positive on your selling prospects--but------------- !!!
Sorry but there was a BIG but----are you sure that where you want to move to is right for you ?? Have you really looked into all the pro's and con's of this ??

The cards also show some romance--an affair.Not clear from the reading if he's in your life at the mo, but he will be a factor in your house move.
the only other thing was the tarot was showing a need for you to have time alone in the future--time just for you. Almost a retreat

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

Bear with me on your question cos due to the nature of it --it could be complex and go off in many directions

I'm goin offline to do this now--so post it later.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

Hi there

Good news on your love life side--you've got 2 girls entering your life --one dark haired and one fair. Lucky you--well sort of !!!
You'll possibly end up marrying the dark haired one and be really happy and content, but that is in the far future and not near.
It's the blonde that's goin to cause problems--lots of arguing and being unfaithful :shk:
You will meet her while travelling--or it could be her doin the travelling to your country ??
The cards show that things in your life are goin to calm down and you'll move to more peaceful times.
You will eventually put an end to any troubles you've got.
The tarot also show you to be quite studious and you may be planning something that could well fail, but could'nt find much out on this !!
The only real negative on your reading was sickness of some sort ahead--but don't worry cos all the death and destruction cards were absent

In fact they've luckily been absent on all the readings so far !!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hello again!

Sorry I didn't have time to post this morning, but I've been rushing about a bit today....

Anyway, it's all done now, so if you're still interested, here are some details, and I'm not giving away too much just yet till I see what the cards say, if that's ok.

Firstly, I'm 43, red haired and female.

My life took a new direction today, and I'm wondering what information you can get for me about that? It will be interesting!

Thank you so much.

Cait xxx

[edit on 30-6-2009 by caitlinfae]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Hi babe

Nice to hear from ya again---i'm goin offline now to do your reading.
Give me about an hr and I'll get back to you on it .
This sounds EXCITING

Remember though this is experimental--i've had no feedback yet on whether the cards can work w/o the person present ??
I know you'll give me feedback quickly so let's do it girl !!!
can ya flag me cait xxx for effort anyway !!!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Sorry i've taken so long but your readin was a nightmare !!!
You're covered by The Wheel of Fortune which is brilliant for you--ahead is fortune, luck and happiness .
That was the easy bit

The cards show that you've been confused and worried about something ??
The direction your life is about to take has come about in an unexpected way.
There is a powerful and very strong force watching out for you btw.
Your love life appears stable but there has been some suspense around the home, a delay in something ??
The cards show an arrival or announcement to be made in your life.
Also a change of location is possible, although that could be hols as well.
But the thing that has blown me away on yours is the total dominance on the spread of certain cards !!!
I did your reading 3 times because of it--but this next bit I'm sure will prove that remote tarot reading does'nt work

You drew ALL the fertility cards--seriously Cait---all of them !!!
So the million dollar question has to be " are you " ????
I've got to go off for a bit but will catch ya later x

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Hi,

I would like to try:

Male, 37, brown hair,

Ive had 2/3 weeks of stress and problems to sort out... Question: Is there anything good coming my way lol.. i'll take anything lol.

Another question (if I may) will the current problem with my business resolve itself in a good way or a bad way.

Thank you for your time (and have a flag from me lol)

Cheers,

JQ.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

Sorry i've taken so long but your readin was a nightmare !!!
You're covered by The Wheel of Fortune which is brilliant for you--ahead is fortune, luck and happiness .
That was the easy bit

The cards show that you've been confused and worried about something ??
The direction your life is about to take has come about in an unexpected way.
There is a powerful and very strong force watching out for you btw.
Your love life appears stable but there has been some suspense around the home, a delay in something ??
The cards show an arrival or announcement to be made in your life.
Also a change of location is possible, although that could be hols as well.
But the thing that has blown me away on yours is the total dominance on the spread of certain cards !!!
I did your reading 3 times because of it--but this next bit I'm sure will prove that remote tarot reading does'nt work

You drew ALL the fertility cards--seriously Cait---all of them !!!
So the million dollar question has to be " are you " ????
I've got to go off for a bit but will catch ya later x

Hello again, and thank you so much for all the time and effort you've put into that.....I was getting a little worried that it was a dreadful reading! I though you might like some feedback.

Loving the Wheel of Fortune bit...that's good news. I got my place at college today, to go back as a mature student, and it was the result of a very stressful, confused, worried, and unexpected period in my life. I was made redundant very suddenly in January, and had reached a real crossroads. Time to do something for me, instead of working for someone else's fortune....well done!

Love life definitely stable, but the uncertainty around the home could just be that we are in a rented place, and I've been feeling for a while that we won't be here for a very long time. It wouldn't surprise me if we are offered a house somewhere else, although I can't bear the through of a house move just now! We definitely don't have holidays planned. Not even a weekend.

Arrival or announcement mystifies me, but I will keep you updated with that one. Best not to rule anything out.

As for the fertility issue, no I'm not, have never wanted to be, am probably too old, and there is no chance at all, for reasons that I'm not talking about here!
So I guess the fertility cards must apply to some other area of my life, which sounds wonderful, but I don't know which one....career, money, creativity, spirituality? Any clues? They must be right if you repeated it and got the same answers over and over again.

I'm also very curious about this powerful force that you say is watching me. I might do some work on that myself, or we can talk about it later.

Thank you so much for all of that....pretty accurate, and intriguing to say the least!

Much love

Cait xxx

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

Wow your reading was intense

You ask if you should stick with your current company and why ??
The overwhelming factor on the cards show something unforeseen heading your way, which will bring difficulty and intrigue into your life

You have very good prospects on the work front--but you are goin to change either location or jobs. you may decide to travel ??
There's delay on a work issue which will all be sorted within the next 6 mths.
You have good news comin your way--a victory for you.
You have a man in your life or about to enter your life who you cannot trust--watch out for him !!!
Some love life was mixed in with this--the cards showed passion and a love confession to someone you are in contact with by exchange of letters--this could cover e-mail/ online messaging etc.
:peace:

Thanks so much for taking the time to do a reading! I am moving a couple of towns over tomorrow actually so you were on there. Im also taking a trip to CO Springs in late August as well. Only real questions is how will i know who this man is that I can not trust...any details pop into your head?

Thanks again for the reading...pretty cool how close you were to whats going on in my life.

edit: Also what makes you say it was intense...I have a basic understanding of tarot so clue me in a bit!

[edit on 30-6-2009 by bringthelight]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Hi again cait

I knew when I was readin the cards that it was unlikely you were expecting but I had to ask because of the reading.
Without human contact, the only tool I have here is the card lay out which obviously is not ideal !!
The querent should really touch the cards and I like them to pick their significator as well.
Your significator was the same as mine, so now ya got me worried in case my reading was influencing yours--and NO i'm not pregnant either and don't intend to be

But of course some fertility cards such as the Ace of Wands can mean a new beginning as well as fertility--so who knows ??
Take care sweetie xx

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by John Q

Hi there John Q

I will do your reading tomorrow and post back to you some time late afternoon if not before.
Man these readings take ages to do--it's sooooo much harder doing tarot this way than face-to face !!!
Hope the cards kick up some good stuff for you x

Oh and thanks for the flag x

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Real glad you liked the reading.
I'll try and get more info for you tomorrow on the untrustworthy guy.
Leave it with me and I'll post back some time late pm or before.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Awesome...its so cool a fellow ATSer would spend his/her time doing detailed readings like this out of the kindness of your heart. I made an edit asking you why you said the reading was intense and was wondering about how the tarot works.

I want do do something for you in return and the only thing I can do from a distance is send you some reiki. If it is ok with you i would like to...let me know if there are any up coming situations or deals you would like some help with and i can send some good vibes your way.

Thanks again
BTL

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join