It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

remote tarot readings!!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by illece

Aaaaaw thanks for that illece

I'm so glad I originally posted this thread on BTS cos it would have been hard to cope with over on ATS !!
But I'm not going to do a 2011 tarot thread, this one will stay open for anyone wanting a reading in the future

Oh and Happy New Year babes x

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Just wanted to stop by with a quick 'thank you' for my tarot reading I asked you for in a private message!

It was very accurate just like the previous one you gave me! so I applaud your remote tarot experiment and give you top marks!

So thanks again UK
.... strangely accurate on my love life with that set of cards you're using!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk today
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

WOW !!

Mmmmm, well I've done your reading using the celtic cross and it was quite a rare reading !!

All the cards were major cards !!

This does not happen very often believe me !!

Anyway, covering you was The Empress reversed which shows the unravelling of matters, the light, the truth ....
It could indicate that you seek answers and what you desperately seek could be unveiled in the next 12 mths.

I asked the cards what the next 12 mths had in store for you btw...

Your outcome card was The Moon reversed which shows imagination .
I pursued this further and the tarot revealed you may have the gift of vision???
Are you psychic by any chance ??

Oh, ahead of you is the High Priestess. This card shows secrets and mystery, a future which is not ready to be revealed to you yet

You also had a couple of cards which indicate events in your life both past, present and future are all possibly pre-destined ???

I tried to discover what your destiny was ???
The outcome card on this was the Hanged man....
With other surrounding cards this would indicate trials and sacrifice to be made and both prophecy and intuition could come into play in your future !!!

You also drew the Tower reversed, which in this case, with the lay of the cards, shows you may feel trapped, imprisoned ??
The weird thing was the surrounding cards show you trapped in an imaginary world ???

Hey sorry, I just read em as they come up baby !!!

Wow this reading was trippy !!

peace n luv

Wow, ....

Looking back now, with the context of time ....

So much of this was true, ....

i have found the answers I sought .... the truth made aware.

I am somewhat inclined to vision, and my strength has increased dramaticaly.

... and I was trapped in an imaginary world,.... of my own false perceptions. I couldnt see past myself, .. I was so lost back then, but couldnt bare to realize it.

I dont know what The Hanged Man is, ....

but it seems my destiny is unraveling before me as I type. all becoming so clear, I can almost see tommorrow.

What a difference a few months and a completely different perspective can do, .... once again, thank you

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Thanks for your feedback baby and I'm so pleased that things are coming together

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Hello peeps. First of all, I tried searching for an appropriate thread to ask about tarot. Since I cannot start a new thread yet, I thought this one would be the best to ask my question.

Actually what I really would to get is a confirmation/opinions on a Yes/No question I did a 3 card spread on for myself. I don't wish to go into detail about my question. I just would like to know if I interpreted my cards adequately.

First card (present): Page of Staves. Interpreted this card a an affirmative to my question. So, the answer would be Yes.

Second card (past) : Death. Interpreted this card as the situation that I'm coming out of if I act upon the Yes answer.

Third card (future): Temperance. I'm having trouble interpreting this card as what the likely outcome would be. Because this card, I think could work either for or against me in regard to my question. My first inclination though, that in relation with the other cards, is that the outcome would be favorable for me.

Any ideas, critiques, anything at all? By the way, I use a deck called "Art Nouveau" (artwork done by Matt Myers).

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by PhxManX

You seem to be coming out of the darkness into a period of light, almost a transformation of sorts in progress.
A new dawn is being heralded in your life, one in which the " real " you can emerge

That's what came into my mind when I laid out your cards baby........

Hope this helps, obviously not being asked an actual question, only an interpretation made this rather difficult, tbh I never use a card spread shorter than the Celtic Cross, oh and I use the Rider Waite deck btw.

peace

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Thank you UK. I really do appreciate it.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today
Hi people

Now i've read the tarot for a number of years and wondered if any of you would like to try a bit of an experiment to see if any questions you have can be answered without face-to face contact

If anybody wants to ask the cards a SPECIFIC question please feel free to join in !!!
I will use the Celtic Cross to try and answer it.
I must emphasise that this is experimental as you will have no contact with the cards whatsoever--but if you're game so am I

Now if I don't know you already and it's not obvious from your Ave, then I will need to know your gender, hair colour and ballpark age i.e under or over 30 or a teenager.
This is for your significator purposes.
Please do not ask any questions at this point that you do not want answering on this thread. Keep it simple and no death questions please

This process is very time-consuming so anyone posting, please be patient for your reply.I will answer you all as soon as I can.
It may work--it may not

makes a change from remote viewing experiments anyway !!!

Hello again UK... I would like jump in here with a question. It's a simple one: Will I be moving?
Oh, and I'm male, red hair, over 40.

edit on 5-3-2011 by PhxManX because: Accidently posted before I was done completing it.

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
hi uk.
will you do me another reading..........Son and daughter in law want us both to sell our respective homes and buy a farm that has two houses ,i am not keen on the idea,hubby and i both love where we are.Is there likely to be another move ?
By the way i got round to telling son about the photos ,the sea shell and bubbles and the clocks are a frame that is part of the cameras function ,he proved it by showing me it in action .

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by illece

Hey there illece

No problem with the reading, I'll try do it over the next couple of nights

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Thanks uk !!
I really do appreciate what you do ,especially as you have to give up time to do these readings

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
...Hi UK. Been reading this ENTIRE thread since day 1. Quite impressive...! Would like to request a reading as it appears you are still doing them...?

45, brunette, female.

My questions for you would be - what lies ahead....?

Thank you in advance if you have the time...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by illece

I've done your reading illece

Oh wow. this is really stressing you out, many cards are showing stress and anxiety, almost despair

I asked the cards what the outcome would be if you moved...phew it's not good illece, but remember remote reading is a long shot so please bear this in mind before making your decision.

Your covering card was the 9 of Swords, which shows failure and despair

Plus your outcome card shows a yearning for the past, maybe for the life you once had.

There certainly is sadness and regret on the cards, plus financial loss as well. This was a very bleak reading illece

You also drew the 5 of cups, which linked in with other cards, shows expectations not met.

The reading was quite clear sweetie that this move could be a bad idea

BUT its a deck of cards, and my advice to you would be to follow your heart, follow your intuition and do what is right for YOU !!

Hope this helps xx

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Big thanks uk.
I am pretty stressed about the idea of moving,love this house have from the moment i saw it.

your cards have confirmed what i believe,lived on farms when i was young and did not enjoy the isolation.Plus even if both houses are sold it still leaves an awful lot of money to pay on a mortgage,and even though both son and daughter in law are in good paying jobs there is no guarantee they will not be made redundant and have farm repossessed............yes really stressed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have to pluck up courage to say no ,not something that has happened very often in his life.i know that sounds as if son is spoiled the trouble is that for many years from him being young if we could not make a decision we turned to him ,and he was usually right....

Once again really big thanks.!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
or not. LOL.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by whos2know
or not. LOL.

Be patient.

I happen to know she's really busy right now. But, she said she'd get round to it over the weekend.

EDIT: Btw she asked if you could be more specific as well (She just asked for that on the phone right now, lol). The questions a bit too vague for the Celtic cross (which is what she uses) you see as that would require a full reading which would bee too time consuming.

Thanks, RA - uk today's official 'tarot manager'...

edit on 25-3-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
LOL - I thought maybe she just didn't respond because I'm from the US...lolol. I do believe I've developed a sense of paranoia since joining ATS

Anyway......please ask her what lies ahead with respects to my immediate personal life & job. Lots of things going on intuitively...but yet...nothing ever comes into fruition. Have no clue what to do about it. Is that specific enough?

If UK is bogged down right now - please - tell her not to worry about it....I understand.

Thanks for posting though, I had given up on checking back.

Much love -
Whos

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I have decided...I want to live in the UK....you seem to get the real news before we do. wth?

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by whos2know
LOL - I thought maybe she just didn't respond because I'm from the US...lolol. I do believe I've developed a sense of paranoia since joining ATS

Anyway......please ask her what lies ahead with respects to my immediate personal life & job. Lots of things going on intuitively...but yet...nothing ever comes into fruition. Have no clue what to do about it. Is that specific enough?

If UK is bogged down right now - please - tell her not to worry about it....I understand.

Thanks for posting though, I had given up on checking back.

Much love -
Whos

I love americans !!!

It takes me a few days sometimes to do the cards, reason being the mood has to be right, I have to be in the zone or else there's no chance of it working.
Mmmm, not that it should work remotely anyway !!

But I did your reading last night and one factor was dominant on the cards, and that was financial.
Finance is going to be a very dominant issue in the future if the tarot is correct.

The outcome card was the Page of Pentacles reversed, which in relation to other cards, shows unfavourable news ahead on the money side of things

Covering you was the 5 of Pentacles, which indicates some sort of financial loss.

The cards also show an idea you have at the moment, something you really want, may not neccessarily work out, there are trials to overcome, hurdles in the way of achieving your ultimate goal, your ultimate dream.
But the failure or success of this is in your control, the cards show a BIG decision, probably one of the biggest decisions you'll ever have to make, is ahead.

Someone will give you good advice as well.

You must use your intuition, a few destiny cards came out, and it would appear that whatever pathway you take, whatever decisions you make, are possibly pre-destined ??

Ahead of you on love life is a man who appears in your life totally unexpected. He is intelligent, creative, a bit intense maybe, but the impact he will have on your life, your future, is Huge !!!
Your " sees self " card was The Lovers....Ooooh lucky girl !!

Hope this helps babes...

P.S My agent sends his regards

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

P.S My agent sends his regards

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join