It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

remote tarot readings!!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
hey

wow, that thread still exist? I remember the high priest

btw.. it went TRUTH!

whats new into the world of tarot?

bw
Nia Wind

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NW111

Hey stranger !!

Cool that your reading came true baby.

The world of tarot is still alive and kicking, but I'm SOOOO glad I did this thread here on BTS and not ATS or else the Oracle here would be spiritually knacked !!!

peace and love x

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Thank you UK....lol. I think. Is it possible that the cards are showing you what has already come to pass? (please say yes, please say yes....) I've already sustained a huge financial loss about 10 years ago through my own disregard for my future...and the man you described, lol, again, hoping here, is my husband! Not sure I could start over....again - just to tired. Nonetheless, I appreciate the reading...as for my future based on the spread...I guess you could say ....Whos2know...right?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by whos2know

That's interesting.

The past coming through does occasionally happen. It's happened in a handful of face to face readings that I've done in the past, so yeah that reading could well relate to times gone by.

It's happened on my own personal readings, but I know straight away of course that the cards in front of me are events that have previously happened and are unlikely to happen again.

Anyway fingers X

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

UK. some things have changed (ugh!)...can you do a specific reading that pertains to nothing BUT my job? I am seriously wondering if the cards were previously pertaining to my job....and today was a headbanger....and...it got me thinking....at any rate - if my previous reading was life in general - I was wondering if you could do a "job reading" ....? tks....Whos.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

if you need more info from me - let me know..name, birthdate, etc. Heck, I'll even FedEx something of mine to you so you can read me better. Let me know.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I'll try do your job reading tomorrow because I'll be away for most of the weekend

Oh and it's ok, no need for names, birthdays or any personal info like that. The only info I need is ballpark age, gender, and natural hair colour if possible.
The reason for that info requirement is to know which " Significator " card to use.

Catch ya laterz

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

by natural........ya mean what I was born with, the current "natural" or what color I PREFER to be, lol.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by whos2know

by natural........ya mean what I was born with, the current "natural" or what color I PREFER to be, lol.

Hey babes, I was born a blondie and now I'm a scarlett !!

Anyway I did your reading last night, and the cards were quite consistent on your work situation.
Ahead of you is something totally unexpected, it could be quite unfavourable news which will affect your finances in the short term

The reading showed some sort of financial loss ahead, or some kind of unexpected outlay which is going to stress you out a bit.
But the good news is, you'll bounce back, and your future outcome will be security and contentment with money.

From this reading, which was uncannily similar to your previous reading, I suspect the original tarot reply was in fact in the future and not in the past as suspected.

The cards still kept showing a man ahead of you, and it's possible that he will influence your future and financial contentment in a big way !!
He will be very, very influential in your life babes.

I think he may be extremely successful in his chosen career...well the cards show he is in a position of importance and responsibility.

Hope this helps, and if you want me to pursue any particular point in more detail, just let me know

Right, Scarlett here is off to have some fun, cos it's a manic weekend a coming up......

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Are you able to discern a time-table? I'm very much freaked out about the financial loss... Your readings based on this thread are pretty much on for those you have done, so, I'm just at a loss. I want to be prepared, but have no clue to what I should be prepared for. Any additional in depth info you can pass on would be greatly appreciated. Seriously. Are you by chance, getting a message of a possible death (and I mean physical, not of any other nature) and you are hesitant to pass it on?

I really do appreciate your time, UK. Hope you are having/had a fabulous weekend!!!!

Be safe and make today count!

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Are you able to discern a time-table? I'm very much freaked out about the financial loss... Your readings based on this thread are pretty much on for those you have done, so, I'm just at a loss. I want to be prepared, but have no clue to what I should be prepared for. Any additional in depth info you can pass on would be greatly appreciated. Seriously. Are you by chance, getting a message of a possible death (and I mean physical, not of any other nature) and you are hesitant to pass it on?

I really do appreciate your time, UK. Hope you are having/had a fabulous weekend!!!!

Be safe and make today count!

Don't be freaked out babes, seriously as I've stated many, many times on this thread, the possibility of tarot cards working without the person present is virtually zero !!

The thread was a bit of an experiment, just to see how accurate the cards could be if read remotely.
It's really suprised me, and although many readings have seemed spookily accurate, I can't understand how it can be possible

Mmmm, unless they're magic cards ofc

But regardless of their success or failure, I always read the cards as they appear in formation, and if a reading is a lil' depressing I have to convey that.

It would be so easy to tell everyone their future was gonna smell of roses, that everything was going to be hunky dory fantastic, but I can't !!
I read the cards as the layout dictates, and what my mind tells me.

Now you asked about a message of a possible death.
Death was always going to be an awkward issue on this thread, and " yes " I have done a reading for someone where death was prominent on the cards, but the identity of the member involved will never be revealed on here.
That person remains oblivious to the information, and always will.

Please don't worry because your future really did come across as cool

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I will just have to wait and see. I can't imagine what lies ahead....however; if you say it was a cool reading...then I will take your word for it...kick back and wait to see what happens. Thanks for all of your time - you are generosity to do this is greatly appreciated.

If you get anything else, please let me know. I'll be checking back from time to time!!!

Take care Scarlett!

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Just one more thing, if you don't mind, UK....can you give me a time-frame for all of this? The financial loss? The man entering my life?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Just one more thing, if you don't mind, UK....can you give me a time-frame for all of this? The financial loss? The man entering my life?

It's unlikely to be this year, as the near future card was absent from the reading, well for the next 6 months anyway.
There is the possibility that it could be in the winter months, but it was unclear on the cards as to the exact timing.

peace
x

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Have you ever considered Tarot card's is allowing the viewer/person to memorise their so-to-speak future (that hasn't happened) and therefore the viewer/person living in "psychological time" that their mind takes over them and is in control of the person, whereas the person believes they have to live that life or they create severe consequences within their egoic mind?

In plain english, the past is today, today is today and the future hasn't happened and is today. We are living in the here and in the now, in the present. We should only focus our full attention on the positivity of our Mind, Body, Emotions, Spirit and Soul.

We create our own destiny, every thought pattern, every action and every choice has a reflection on what we are doing right here in the living, in the now, in the present.

A person's egoic mind will take over them and purposely distort any "mind-patterns" because the egoic mind is threatened and uses the viewer to feel guilt/anxiety/negatively about their life. The viewer read's a tarot card and instead of being open-minded the viewer is in a "deep unconsciencous sleep-state" instead of living in a "timeless state" away from the egoic mind, where that remote viewer can make their own decisions about how their future will result on the now/present. The egoic mind will continually feed off the fear and negativity until that person realises that they should only be open-minded about Tarot card's and not feel threatened if they are given a negative reading.

I wouldn't use Tarot card's. They are dangerous, they can be used to confuse a "deep unconsciencous sleep-state" person who is not aware that they are "sleeping". I advise you to be careful with the word's you choose to use as each word has a particular meaning and experience within a person from past memories especially of lost loved ones.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

As with anything connected with contacting the " spirit world " , be it tarot, crystal ball, ouiji, there has to be an element of danger attached.

I also believe the past, present and future are all in the " now "
Our perception of time is a false, unreal perception.
We are living simultaneously in the past, present and future.

Nothing is " real "
It is all an illusion.

And if nothing is " real " then we can alter events with a different mindset. We can alter our lives.
I discovered this 7 yrs ago, my mindset became " if nothing is real " then sickness must all be an illusion. I actually did a thread on this.
And I haven't been ill since that day, no colds, no headaches....nothing !!

But my mind tells me that the cards hold a certain power, I believe it so therefore have I created it ??

It's ridiculous to think that tarot can work remotely, but when I read the cards for members on here, I look at the cards and its almost as if they speak to me....I believe in them, so therefore do they become reality as a result ??

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hi uk.
I of course keep up with your remote tarot reading thread ,you have helped me on many occasions.
I don't understand what you mean when you talk about being able to altering our lives because nothing is real everything is illusion,and past present and future are in fact now..........
I have come a long way in my walk of life,since i stopped being shackled by religion,but i obviously have a long way to go on my journey.
You mentioned since you realized these facts you have not been ill for some time,would this act for my granddaughter if i believed she will get over her cold and chest infection that she seems to have had almost all her young life,or can only the person do it themselves.
Thanks uk xx

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by illece
Hi uk.
I of course keep up with your remote tarot reading thread ,you have helped me on many occasions.
I don't understand what you mean when you talk about being able to altering our lives because nothing is real everything is illusion,and past present and future are in fact now..........
I have come a long way in my walk of life,since i stopped being shackled by religion,but i obviously have a long way to go on my journey.
You mentioned since you realized these facts you have not been ill for some time,would this act for my granddaughter if i believed she will get over her cold and chest infection that she seems to have had almost all her young life,or can only the person do it themselves.
Thanks uk xx

Hey there illece

Mmmm, now this could be kinda difficult to explain, plus of course it's only my belief so it's probably completely wrong !! But it sure works for me.....

When I say I believe nothing is real, it's because our mind projects the images through our eyes, and what if the mind was actually programmed and what we think is real before our eyes is in fact just an illusion ??

I know it sounds rather like " The Matrix " but there are many things that we are unable to see.
Maybe not allowed to see.

Ok, lets say you're listening to Radio 1 at the moment, you've tuned your radio in to that particular station, but it doesn't mean that all the OTHER radio stations are'nt broadcasting at the exact same time. They are, but on different frequencies.

Well maybe the mind works on the same basis, we see things on one particular frequency, but if we open up the other channels surrounding us then maybe the world as we see it now would look completely different

As regards the past, present and future all being played out at the same time, time is infinite, has no end, so every possible scenario is being carried out by us.

Wow this is SO hard to explain illece because it's such a mindtrip !!!

Aaaaaw I'm sorry to hear about your granddaughter.
I've only ever used mindset for myself, but in the " days of yore " before my new programming of the mind, I used to suffer from chest infections etc, but as I stated before, its all vanished, because it was never real, just a product of what my mind expected to happen when I caught a bad cold !!

Hope this makes some kind of sense

xxx

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Pondering on your reply......takes a bit of getting my head round !!

Must admit i am beginning to believe that we can influence our own lives ,and in many cases take control of our own destiny..........but is that because nothing is real ?Must admit i had never even begun to imagine the possibility,need to give the idea a chance to rattle round my head a bit. xxx

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Hi UK...just checking in to see if the thread is still moving ... see how you are....hope all is well in the UK and you are enjoying the beginning of what appears to be a hot and torrid summer (at least here in the US). Nothing new with regards to the tarot - same life, different day. My mind keeps coming back to the reading you gave me-I find myself waiting each day for the other shoe to drop, so to speak. Not bad, mind you, just keepin' me on my toes....

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join