It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

remote tarot readings!!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whisper67
Greetings! I don't have a specific question, more of a general review whenever you have time. I use to give readings a lot, for free, but haven't done that in quite awhile.

My name is Cindy, I have brown hair, and have been 43 for a few months - although I still don't see how that's possible lol.

Thanks for your time, it's greatly appreciated!

Greetings Cindy

Unfortunately it is too time consuming to do a full reading, and a general review would really require a full reading, which is why I'm using the much quicker Celtic Cross readings on here. Specific questions or areas of specific interest are very effective using this method.
So if you want to post a question for the tarot, I will certainly do a reading on it yeah...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Hi

Im Craig, 37. Dark complection, shaved head

Can you tell me of any developments in my love life?

Thanks in advance

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

To hit on obsession linked with health and well being is an understatement. I am OBSESSED in no small way with the study of natural health, which is why I thought molecular biology was a good stepping stone for my doctorate in naturopathic medicine. I’m also a crazy seamstress and have been working nonstop on projects for myself and friends, and would be nearly as satisfied with a career in textiles and custom couture and other arts as I would be with natural medicine. I’m also edging on obsessed over my own health/weight. I’m pudgy, and am beginning to get back into the weight loss mindset. I really want to be fit!  However, it’s probably a good idea, thanks to your cards, that I try a little more for moderation so I don’t go bat poop insane on my quests.
I wouldn’t say I fear death, but I do feel that it is unnecessary, and that it is a choice. One of my main points of study is life extension. I embody the PHOENIX archetype quite a bit, and die and am reborn into whatever I need to be to be best suited to how my life/situation changes. I feel like I’ve been going through a large rebirth process over the last couple of months.
I also THINK I know what that destiny/path is set for me, but, here’s the part that sucks – it’s a right place at the right time sort of thing, not something that can really be planned for. I just have to be myself, and it will happen. That doesn’t mean I’m not putting any effort into it, being me takes a lot of work.
Trials and sacrifices, by their nature, will not be fun, but the warning will keep me wary and it always helps to know there is a purpose to fulfill.
The success and also failure part puzzles me. I understand what you are saying, but it will probably just take a while for the aspects to make themselves clear to me on what will be successful, and what will not be. I never like hearing that I’ll fail, but it’s better to be prepared for it, know the signs, and cut my losses. So I’ll watch out.
I’ll u2u you on the relationship stuff, as, this IS a public forum, and one of the boys is smart enough to find my posts.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by GnosisPhoenix

In reply to your u2u, always follow your intuition and I'm sure what you desire will be yours babes

I don't usually post music on here but this track is very special to me, it got me through a very dark time after my mums suicide and I always listen to what my soul is saying /singing to me and its guided me through life pretty well.....

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1

Hi

Thanks in advance

I've not forgotten about you baby, will be doin your reading over the weekend

and grow some hair !!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I love massive attack, but havent listened to them in years. This was actually perfect, thank you

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

Hi

Thanks in advance

I've not forgotten about you baby, will be doin your reading over the weekend

and grow some hair !!

Thanks!

Too late about the hair though, just shaved it dammit!

It supposed to be a solar panel for a sex machine but it seems to be malfunctioning just lately

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hi UK. Hope all is well with you. I'm not sure if you received my U2U from about a week ago. My laptop has issues right now and I'm posting this from work.

Thanks

Natalie

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Hi

Thanks in advance

Hey Baldie !!

I've done your reading last night and asked the cards about your love life yeah....

Now a female is either already in your life, or about to enter your life that could possibly be THE love of your life !
The reading was quite strong on this and the cards showed any problems in this relationship would be overcome and this person could well be a soulmate !!

She is a person with a strong nature, very determined, loving, passionate and also intelligent.
The cards also showed messages were an important factor in this relationship.
Plus there will be a future arrival of some sort, or an announcement, and this will have a profound impact on both your life and relationship.
But I think it's for the good and not bad, so it should all turn out cool

There was something else on the cards.
Now as I've said many times, the cards are unlikely to work remotely, but just in case I'll tell you what they threw up, cos I think its important you know.

Both The Tower and The Moon cards kept recurring on your reading, and alongside other cards such as The Hermit and the Hanged Man, I believe the cards are warning you to be very careful and very cautious.
You could well have hidden enemies and could find yourself in danger baby

But no death cards came up...phew !!

Hope this helps,
oh and grow some hair !!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by natalie8

Apologies for the delay babes, I'll do your reading over the next few days

Great to hear from you again...

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Thanks soooooo much!!!!! As you can probably see from my questions, I have quite a bit going on right now and I'm really wondering how things will turn out.

xo

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

Hi

Thanks in advance

Hey Baldie !!

I've done your reading last night and asked the cards about your love life yeah....

Now a female is either already in your life, or about to enter your life that could possibly be THE love of your life !
The reading was quite strong on this and the cards showed any problems in this relationship would be overcome and this person could well be a soulmate !!

She is a person with a strong nature, very determined, loving, passionate and also intelligent.
The cards also showed messages were an important factor in this relationship.
Plus there will be a future arrival of some sort, or an announcement, and this will have a profound impact on both your life and relationship.
But I think it's for the good and not bad, so it should all turn out cool

There was something else on the cards.
Now as I've said many times, the cards are unlikely to work remotely, but just in case I'll tell you what they threw up, cos I think its important you know.

Both The Tower and The Moon cards kept recurring on your reading, and alongside other cards such as The Hermit and the Hanged Man, I believe the cards are warning you to be very careful and very cautious.
You could well have hidden enemies and could find yourself in danger baby

But no death cards came up...phew !!

Hope this helps,
oh and grow some hair !!

Thanks for that!!

Especially 6the warning
But people have been trying to kill me my entire adult life and they haven't managed it yet!
I wish I could grow some hair though. The wind blew off whatever I had left last weekend...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
hmm maybe i may need a reading from you ): can you help me..please?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

I'll do my best to help baby, but what exactly do you need help with ??
Can you post a specific question or say what aspect of your life you want the cards to concentrate on i.e love life or career or maybe something else ??

Cheers

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
im planning on embarging on an adventure,moving to a different country and starting a new life,finding work and yep.
and i need to ask what will happen,what should i do,about me going to another country.
because its really hard, its like i dont have luck,.....expensive flats...no jobs...no one cares.
can you do a reading for me? ill repay you anyway i can

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by natalie8
Thanks soooooo much!!!!! As you can probably see from my questions, I have quite a bit going on right now and I'm really wondering how things will turn out.

xo

I've replied by u2u to your question sweetie

Hope the cards helped....

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
im planning on embarging on an adventure,moving to a different country and starting a new life,finding work and yep.
and i need to ask what will happen,what should i do,about me going to another country.
because its really hard, its like i dont have luck,.....expensive flats...no jobs...no one cares.
can you do a reading for me? ill repay you anyway i can

I've asked the cards about your predicament baby, but unfortunately they are showing stagnation and delay for the near future

They also showed great unhappiness, despair in your life, but the good news is, your outcome card was the 6 of Swords, which shows things will calm down, your life will move in a much calmer, more positive direction.
But this will take time, its not near future.

You will need to stay focused, determined and positive or the plans you have may fail as indicated by the 7 of Swords.

Covering you was Justice reversed, which shows excessive harshness, injustice and unfairness, and this was in relation to employment and moving away.

There are certainly obstacles ahead on the work front

Your money position shows money made in small amounts, although you could receive some news on the financial side, but the cards were unclear if it was good news or bad news !!

Hope this helps but please remember, these cards are not designed to be read remotely so follow your dreams yeah, and I really, really hope Lady Luck enters your life real soon .....

Take care

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
thanks i appretiate the time^^ but damn that was the first time i received a negative reading ): well, lets hope im strong enough to change the future no matter what they say

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stillalive
thanks i appretiate the time^^ but damn that was the first time i received a negative reading ): well, lets hope im strong enough to change the future no matter what they say

I really wish the cards had been a lil' more positive, but actually they did show things would improve with time

I just read the cards baby, and unfortunately your cards didn't throw up what I know you really wanted to hear.
But I have to be true to the tarot and tell it as it is, even though sometimes I know its disappointing for the person involved.

But hey, this online tarot reading was always experimental and tbh, it's suprised me how accurate some of the readings have been, but I personally can't see how a reading can possibly be done without the person being present !!

In fact, this whole thing is freakin weird !!

So don't worry about it yeah....

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Hi uk.
Just been reviewing your remote tarot reading thread (especially the posts regarding myself )your readings were brilliant !! have you thought of doing a thread on remote tarot reading 2011.............Or did you have enough with all the readings you had to do in 2010 ,either way you are very good at your readings ........And once again thanks again thanks .

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join