It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

remote tarot readings!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
uk today will you ask the cards about my comming trip/moving.
its really important,so pretty please (:?

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

I'm sorry, but the thread is temporarily postponed

My apologies but I'm heavily involved in a paranormal thread over on ATS at the moment and due to that, it is not a good time to be reading the cards.

But when things are sorted, I'll do any readings yeah....

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
ah i have short term memory loss -_-
its for the best i guess it means i shouldnt ask about this

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Ah! I didn't realize this thread was not active since July...=S LOL
I jump into the pool - without proper checking

Anyway.

StillAlive, I see you said the question was important-
I sent you an U2U.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Hey UK Today!
I'm a male, 21, dark brown hair and I'm 21 years old.

Can you tell me what career field will I go in or I should go in.
Also if you have time can tell me about my future love life.
Thanks!!!

Sorry for the delay baby, I was busy with a thread over on ATS

But, I've finally managed to do your reading.

I asked the cards about your career direction first.
Now your covering card was the 6 of cups, which focuses on the past, things gone by.
Your outcome card was The Star which in relation to other cards shows a bright future on your employment front

Other cards showed a great wish, a great desire on your part.
The tarot showed success would be yours, but courage and determination are required to attain your goal in life.

The reading showed you are an intelligent person, quite creative.

The thing that mystified me was that when I asked the cards again about which career field you should pursue, as they were unclear on the first reading, the 6 of cups came up again, this time as your outcome card, so once again the past was a factor.

It seems to me that whatever path, destiny you choose, it is possibly something you have yearned to do for a long time, because the past certainly dominated on this question ???

Anyway it was certainly a positive reading...

As regards love life, the cards show a dark haired woman to enter your life and it is possible that travel or change of location could well be where you meet her.

The 2 of cups show love, passion and friendship but also shown was difficulty and intrigue.....

Hope this helps

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by plutoxgirl
reply to post by uk today

hi Uk!

I need a little reading when you have time... because I can't be really objective when reading tarot cards for myself-!
=S

it's about career...I'm thinking about a major change direction- what do the cards tell you?

thanks a lot in advanced!

So sorry for the delay in doin this, but here goes finally......

A couple of cards during this reading showed being trapped, imprisoned, oppression, unable to escape, The Tower reversed was your covering card, and you also drew the 9 of swords reversed.

I think something is making you unhappy ???
Not sure if it's work related, but change of direction seems to be ahead of you, and this change looks a positive change as your outcome card was The Wheel of Fortune.

I think from these cards, you are quite a strong person, you have energy and courage, inner strength that will allow you to be successful in the direction you choose.

Not clear, but travel could be involved as you drew The World, the cards are showing travel ahead of you although it could be short term ?? Not sure if this could just be a holiday though as the cards indicate this could just be a temporary thing

The cards also showed you are prepared to make sacrifices to achieve the unravelling of matters in your life, and prophecy, intuition could be a factor, although when I pursued this further you drew The High Priestess, so your future is not ready to be fully revealed yet.
There are unknown events to come, but The Empress reversed shows things will become much clearer and your pathway, destiny and the truth will eventually be revealed

Hope this helps, but I'm sure you're aware that tarot is unlikely to work on this remote basis.
In fact this thread is WEIRD !!

How can tarot cards possibly work under these conditions....WEIRD !!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Hi UK. I was just on your thread with the mysterious yellow orb, then when I looked up Tarot, I found this thread. Are you still offering free readings? I really hope so as I'm in the process of teaching myself Tarot and quite a few things are happening in my life right now.

I'm a 43 year old woman with short medium-brown hair and green eyes. what I would like to know is, what do you see happening in the next 6 months, mainly with my husband and then with me?

Thanks,

Natalie

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by natalie8

Hey,

I'll certainly ask the cards your question but it will probably be Tuesday before I'll get chance to post your reply, got a manic weekend ahead !!

Oh and that yellow orb was just freaky !!! Did you see the pic dudez posted on it, cos that was just weird !!
Sure you want your cards read by the chick with the alien embryo in the yellow orb ??

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Thanks so much for your reply. You could create your own specialty market - Strange Yellow Orb Tarot Card Readings.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

So sorry for the delay in doin this, but here goes finally......

A couple of cards during this reading showed being trapped, imprisoned, oppression, unable to escape, The Tower reversed was your covering card, and you also drew the 9 of swords reversed.

I think something is making you unhappy ???
Not sure if it's work related, but change of direction seems to be ahead of you, and this change looks a positive change as your outcome card was The Wheel of Fortune.

I think from these cards, you are quite a strong person, you have energy and courage, inner strength that will allow you to be successful in the direction you choose.

Not clear, but travel could be involved as you drew The World, the cards are showing travel ahead of you although it could be short term ?? Not sure if this could just be a holiday though as the cards indicate this could just be a temporary thing

The cards also showed you are prepared to make sacrifices to achieve the unravelling of matters in your life, and prophecy, intuition could be a factor, although when I pursued this further you drew The High Priestess, so your future is not ready to be fully revealed yet.
There are unknown events to come, but The Empress reversed shows things will become much clearer and your pathway, destiny and the truth will eventually be revealed

Hope this helps, but I'm sure you're aware that tarot is unlikely to work on this remote basis.
In fact this thread is WEIRD !!

How can tarot cards possibly work under these conditions....WEIRD !!

Hello UK!!!
I've just seen this- ....
Thanks so much for it!!!!
If you ever need a reading yourself- don't hestiate to ask me

You are spot on- about EVERYTHING!
Wow.
You rock.

Hugs your way...

[edit on 29/8/10 by plutoxgirl]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by natalie8
Hi UK. I was just on your thread with the mysterious yellow orb, then when I looked up Tarot, I found this thread. Are you still offering free readings? I really hope so as I'm in the process of teaching myself Tarot and quite a few things are happening in my life right now.

I'm a 43 year old woman with short medium-brown hair and green eyes. what I would like to know is, what do you see happening in the next 6 months, mainly with my husband and then with me?

Thanks,

Natalie

Hey Natalie

I did your reading last night so hope this helps.....

You drew an awful lot of swords in the initial reading, and covering you was The Tower with the 9 of swords as your outcome card.
The cards indicate much pain and sadness in your life, tears and despair, failure and stagnation

Maybe even deception or some sort or disgrace, embarrassment, regret ?

They were very negative cards, but the cards indicated this was the past and not the future, and you'll be pleased to hear that your future cards, that finally showed up in the reading, were much more positive

Ahead of you is some kind of upheaval, possibly some financial worry but whatever it is you will overcome it, because your outcome card was 6 of swords, which shows a move to much calmer pastures, things will calm down in your life and peace and harmony will be restored.

Your husband didn't come up much on the cards, but the upheaval ahead seems to involve him as well as yourself, but it would appear to be a positive upheaval, maybe a change of lifestyle, something new and different on both the work front and also on the domestic front.???

There is definately change showing up strong on the reading.....

Mmmmm, there was also something else showing up on the reading which could possibly cause a lil' upheaval

You drew a couple of fertility cards, the Ace of swords reversed and also the Ace of wands, but don't panic just yet because I don't think it's near future, although that only covers you for 6 mths

After that...PANIC !!!

Hey, that could account for your financial worry ahead as well !!!

peace

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Thank you soooooooooo much, UK. That all sounds very accurate, especially regarding my past. Things have improved alot in the past few years, but there are still some issues.

As for the fertility aspect, yes, we are talking about "making a baby" in the next couple of months. I've had some health challenges in the past year and a half which require me to take some precautions before getting pregnant. Yes, that could be the upheaval or financial responsibility, ha ha ha.

Thanks again. I am certified in Reiki and I can send you distance healing any time. xo

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Hi uk
once again i am asking your help,i have agreed to look after my granddaughter two days a week ,and take her to day care on the third day (my daughter in law is returning to work three days a week)i am getting really worried ,what if something goes wrong while i am looking after her.Ten years ago i had an accident in the car my father was a passenger in the car luckily no one was hurt but my son told me if anything had happened to his granddad he would never forgive me..................what would he and his wife be like if anything was to happen to their daughter
Can you do me a reading to see if i will be taking care of Lucy and if the answer is yes will she be OK .

posted on Sep, 9 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by illece

Hi again illece

Of course I'll ask the cards for you, I'll do it over the weekend.

I obviously don't know what the cards will throw up yet in relation to your question, but Lucy has a protecting force looking out for her.
I know this because I asked the cards about the orbs which showed up in her pics, after you messaged me about them

So please don't worry illece, I'm sure everything will be fine.
But I will do you a reading on it.

Oh and btw, I read your reply on my ATS thread, and I still believe that both my pics and the pics taken of Lucy are paranormal

I just had to accept cam malfunction for the purposes of the thread...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Thanks for reply,
Like you i said the picture was a camera fault ,not really believing it ,still worried whit it means!!
what exactly did lucys reading say? Also thanks for doing another reading for me,i really appreciate it .

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by illece

Hey illece !!!

I only did a very quick reading on Lucy, well actually on why the orbs were appearing in your pics of her ???
The outcome card showed a great protecting force in her life, someone great and powerful looking out for her, which weirdly was my outcome card as well when I asked the cards the same question about me.

The cards also showed great intelligence, imagination, creativity, so it looks like Lucy could be destined for a very successful future.

I'll find out more when I do a more " in depth " reading over the weekend.

Oh and don't worry about the orbs, I'm sure they are protecting lucy and certainly mean her no harm. It does intrigue me though, the significance of the clocks and time

I'll ask the cards about that again as well, because it MUST mean something !!

Have a great weekend

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by illece

Hi there illece

I've just done the reading and the cards showed quite clearly that you have nothing to worry about with regard to Lucy been safe and sound whilst under your care.
Your covering card was the 10 of cups, which indicates contentment, and your outcome card was the 4 of wands showing harmony, happiness, peace.
I think looking after Lucy will bring you great happiness, it was a very positive reading

BUT the cards also showed this arrangement would be temporary, the 10 of swords reversed. You also drew the 8 of pentacles which showed it was due to work and employment, so maybe your daughter in law may decide to pack in the job, its certainly something to do with a work issue of some sort

Mmmm, now the orbs were interesting !!
I need to do a re-read on this, but the cards showed it was a message, and believe me illece I want to know what message it could possibly be ????

My actual question to the cards was " what is the significance of the orbs in Lucys picture ?? "
Covering card was Page of pentacles, which is a card of news and messages.
The outcome card was the Knight of cups, which heralds some sort of arrival or maybe invitation ???
I also believe from the reading Lucy could well have the gift of vision, she could possibly be psychic

She is very beautiful illece, and you have a granddaughter that will develop an amazing imagination, she'll be quite a dreamer, very wise and very intelligent

She is the Queen of cups.

Hope this helps and I will do another reading on the significance of the orbs as soon as the mood is right !!

That time shown in those orbs mystifies me ???

Anyway leave it with me yeah .........

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   
thanks uk, put my mind at rest i wont panic anymore(i was doing!)

I really appreciate your help ..............so one really big thanks!!"""

illece

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Male over 30 years old, dark hair before I went gray.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

Hi there

Can you post a question for the tarot please, cos due to the time consuming nature of full readings, I have to use the much shorter Celtic Cross for online purposes....

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join