It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

remote tarot readings!!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter
reply to post by uk today

hey wanna zinger? one more, drop it if it's heavy, what happened during a lapse of time i lost on a car ride home near a lake?

Is the world ready for this baby ???

I'll do the reading over the next couple of nights, just hope it don't give me nightmares !!!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

sorry if you do, like i said drop it if it's too heavy, and like my buddies the trashmen said, the bird is the word. also mega millions are up to 100 million so if you could u2u me some numbers that would turn the mood around

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
well, hey, UK! Glad to see this thread still moving!

Was wondering if you could do a reading pertaining to my health? I spent the morning at the drs yesterday - they took 8 tubes of blood and sent me for xrays. Can you see what the cards have to say - do I need to start planning my will? Thanks, as always, in advance.

p.s. If anything else comes up - I want it all, lol, good, bad and ugly.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by whos2know

I'm glad to see SHE is still moving!

Haven't seen her on for a while!

Hey UK...since I don't believe in tarot or pretty much anything else....
can you still tell me my future?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter

The car ride home by the lake.....

I've tried to do a reading on this and a few things came up on the cards.
Mmmm, now its a difficult one to read baby, and the main reason is that you know already what happened, or at least suspect strongly, and the tarot is quite limited on the details that it can reveal on a remote basis.

One thing that did keep coming up was that you are being watched, being surveilled

Its a powerful person or force, but they are protecting you not harming you.

The cards also revealed that this experience will happen again in the future, but it will always be unexplained, a mystery. I don't think you'll ever really know the answer to this baby, and certainly not from a deck of tarot cards !! Magic as they are !!

So I'll tell you what I think happened to you.
Never done this before on the thread, but I've also experienced what I think may have happened to you.
I could be wrong, but here goes....

You were driving along, just as I was.
Everything seemed normal but then for some trippy reason, time got distorted. Not just time but distance as well.

You may have gained or lost time, it could be either.
Its happened to me a few times, and its just a complete mindscrew.

On one occasion, We'd travelled over to a place called Todmorden, the location of a very weird alien abduction.
On the way back, time distorted to the tune of about an hour.
We also lost distance as well.

We actually arrived back home in half the time it took us to get there !!
Which was cool

Sometime time is lost, other times its gained.

But I personally don't think its anything alien. I think its possible to cross over into another time dimension, a dimension that is running parallel with our own, but where we are maybe living life just slightly ahead or behind where we're at now.

Pah, but what do I know eh ?? !!! .

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Was wondering if you could do a reading pertaining to my health? I spent the morning at the drs yesterday - they took 8 tubes of blood and sent me for xrays. Can you see what the cards have to say - do I need to start planning my will? Thanks, as always, in advance.

p.s. If anything else comes up - I want it all, lol, good, bad and ugly.

Aaaaaw hope everything pans out ok, sounds like you're having a rough time at the mo

I'm out tomorrow but will do your reading asap baby....

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by webpirate

I'm glad to see SHE is still moving!

Haven't seen her on for a while!

Hey UK...since I don't believe in tarot or pretty much anything else....
can you still tell me my future?

SHE is alive n kickin baby...and movin on up !!

Now Mr Pirate, the rules of this thread are that a specific question is required, cos these readings take bladdy aaaaages !!
So,,,,ask away....any question or questions that the cards can help you with.
Oh but preferably nothing to do with lakes, time, aliens or cars

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

thanks UK!!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Hiya uk today!

Id love to give this a try

Female..blonde hair..blue eyes and 39
Question: what does life have in store for me for the future?
Star and flag for you i think your doing a wonderful thing for people on ATS..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by whos2know

Heeey babes !!!

Well, the cards did show a health problem, but it seems to have been underlying for a while. They showed a delay in seeking advice on the matter.
Good news...no need to plan the will yet !!
Bad news...the problem you have may cause disruption to your everyday life in the short term, but only in the short term.

You may have to take a break from work for a while, but this illness seems temporary according to the cards, it won't last. It will pass and life will return with a hectic pace.
In fact, a complete change of lifestyle could occur, something completely different, exciting and novel

Hope this helps sweetie, but remember yeah, these cards are being read remotely and are unlikely to be as accurate as a face to face contact reading.
Who's kidding who eh ?? They shouldn't work at all !!!

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Will do your reading at the weekend sweetie

Are there any specific questions you want to ask ???

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hey UK

Thanks for your previous reading some years ago it was quite accurate!

Lots and lots has happened to my life in last 12 months but the next few months there are many uncertainties, and to be honest I am a bit lost on an way forward which is not like me at all.

I have had to "cut out" but in an loving way quite a few people from life, even though we were close and sometimes I thought friends for life, but the relationships were very one sided and both for my own good, and not to encourage others to take advantage as such, to not allow them to learn more or carry on a negative pattern in treating others and me.

Has been quite painful but after many warnings and chances as such, new options it carried on.

Also with finance my career I am really really lost at the mo.

So please if you would be soo kind to do another one for me I would like to know the following

Did I make the right decision in cutting those people out, was it right?

I recently requalified in another field is this the right role for me, and can I have success (both financially and in what I do) if I follow this?

Also any Love or Romance for an elf coming along?

Love and Thanks

Elf

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

yes..how is my health going to be for the comeing year ..thanks ,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Greetings elf !!

Sorry for the delay in the reading baby, but the oracle has been rather busy as of late.

The cards showed dramatic change occuring in your life, a move away from the familiar into a new direction. Both physically and mentally.
Almost a re-birth !!

The Ace of Wands was your covering card, the beginning of new enterprises. Certainly a new direction in career path.But this chosen path seems to have come at a price. The cards showed obstacles and conflicting interest, advice given but eventually ignored from friends that would have preferred you to remain the elf that they once knew, as opposed to the " reborn " elf !!

Mmmm, also the tarot kept throwing up trust issues, disappointment maybe or rejection from someone close ??

You asked if you made the correct call in cutting out people in your life. The cards showed that this won't last cos you will experience regret and remorse in the future over this issue

Hey in fact, from this reading it would appear that nothing really lasts in your life !!
A lot of movement on the cards, new directions in your past, present and future....

Now as regards love and romance, a female came up, The Queen Of Cups.
She's quite trippy, very psychic, and will figure prominently in both your personal life and working life.
Tried to find out exactly when you would meet her, but the cards were vague

All they revealed was that it isn't near future, so you're unfortunately gonna have to wait at least 6 months !!

Hope this was of some assistance baby, but whatever pathway fate leads you down...GOOD LUCK !!

peace

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1

Sorry for the wait sweetie...will do your reading later tonight

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

hey thank you for doing the readings. you rock!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockoperawriter

hey thank you for doing the readings. you rock!

Mmmmm....

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Thank you so very much UK Today.

You are soo kind giving the time you do,

Love and Medicine Buddha your way!

Rocks and is a Star to!

Elf

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1

Just done your reading

The cards show ups and downs on the health side for 2012.
Nothing showing up that is life threatening, you'll be glad to hear, but the tarot is showing some unexpected news on a health issue that may cause a bit of anxiety in the short term

It won't last though, whatever it is, it will pass sweetie.

Away from health issues, the cards were uber focused on finance.
Your financial situation looks set to improve next year.
Could be dosh coming from an unexpected source !!

Oh get it spent girl, before the End of Days !!!

One other thing that showed up on the cards was a new relationship, could be online possibly. Certainly involves messages.
Mmmm, only downside is there will be rather a lot of complications surrounding this relationship.
Either he is married, you are married, or you're both married !!

Have fun sugar !!

posted on Dec, 11 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by funbox
got time for one more ? ;D
i think you have my profile well visualised
my two questions of course

will i live past the age of 38?
and
how far?

sinBox

The cards show that you might even make it to past 40 baby !!

Now your cards show a female that has entered your life, she is passionate, extrovert, and has turned your world upside down.
In fact romance and passion are highly starred. Near future is showing !!

Your covering card was " The Moon ", a card of great danger, excitement, certainly on the love life side it would appear.
Looks like 2012 could be a most eventful year.

The tarot also showed movement, possible re-location or travel.
A move to much calmer waters, where all the sufferings and anxiety of the past can finally be laid to rest.

Your outcome card was The Knight of Cups which is possibly some sort of invitation, an arrival somewhere may be imminent.

Good luck with the hot romance baby !!

xxx

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join