It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 372
<< 369  370  371    373  374  375 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
wow nice thread here. Can I get some cliff notes? hahah

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Oh my, thank you so much ACB, though maybe not for the reason you think. But the last piece just fell into place in my understanding.

Revelations 11 8, was the catalyst for me, as it is one of their Mystery Babylon scriptures, for their students to notice.

I will add this to my last thread. And on that thread yesterday someone threatened me, though he doesnt have permissions to do so. But, the scripture passage he used was interesting. Not exactly correct in itself, as fundamental interpretation is the closest to wearing both hats but I can see now what's going on clearly.
Underlined for emphasis.

The bible, is a repository of myth, legend, the foundations upon which our current cycle (eras) religion was built, and their codes/plans, that they do over and over again, in a "it works so why fix it manner" of slavery.

We can call this the dark squares.

There is also truth and goodness and the other path, in it as well. But the dark side never understands the light sides squares or codings.

For they don't understand LOVE and what it means. They use the word to mean something else.

Mystery Babylon is Babylon. Not the Catholic Church, though its leaders are corrupted, just like the nations leaders, and by the same mystery babylon at that. But the Church is its people, just like the nations. They are not the same as the leaders.

And all the other Churches, including the Mormons are also founded by Mystery Babylon/the stone masons from Egypt. But .....they are also the people, so not babylon.

So you basically have tptb on the one side, and the people on the other.

edit on 16-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Babylon IS Mystery Babylon and this particular Church of the gnostic bloodline faith and distortions NOT Catholic or any other denomination or religion.

So in the threat given to me yesterday his bible quote about things being said plainly, was partly true in that, the grass roots, people tend to take it literally and many of them recognize Christ's love and are not regressive, wanting harsh laws and any form of religious courts. However at that bottom level of understanding, they often want to wear all the hats found in the bible and really arent moving past earth type mixtures of love and violence on that level so he is only partly correct. Because its like many many layers of meaning and interpreations in the bible, where depending on the grades of frequencies of the reader, they will interpret it to mean many things, even when taking it in its more simple straighforward way, there are layers of straightforward meanings.

But, and this is important. The coders of the bible, the elite/mismanagers of the vineyard, have made it their code book for their control of people and for their secret path to their dark side enlighenment, the ranks of the mystery school, to be put in plain sight, so the door is open to anyone who knocks.

Anytime you read a passage that stands out as being odd, ie, "gods" not "god", or this one where the word "also" was added to change the entire meaning and to imply Christ came more than once and suffered crucifixion in Egypt and the other city too.

In other words seek for their foundational "sungod". And of course there are even more things buried but they take decoding artwork and other clues, then going back. Their pineal enhancers are very strongly coded.

Christ/Horus is linked. But they believe Christ is Appolyon, too. And they also believe Christ is: Sol Invictus!
en.wikipedia.org...
Whenever you read "Sun" god, or "Sol" they do not mean the Sun. They mean Saturn!!!!!!

The first sun god consistently termed invictus was the provincial Syrian god Elagabalus

They have a strong belief about what is going to happen in Revelations, and all their work is for their coming Iron Fist kindgom under the return of their Christ, who will be a warrior with a sword to bring in Saturn type rule and from what I've been told its all Love and Goodness to them. Appolyon is Goodness to them.

Rule and Law and Forcing Iron Fist, is Goodness to them.

They have coded this stuff heavily.

By the way, Babylon is Mystery Babylon.

Mystery Babylon is PURE DISTORTION. Predator Dog Eat Doggers, using pineal enhancers, met up with even BIGGER versions of them, BIGGER predators and have been under their thumb ever since.

Here we are in this world under free will testing, half beast (the lower dimensions from which predators come) and half angel, the Higher Worlds of Love, Equality, Kindness etc. And we get make those choices, progress or regress.

I prefer Isaiah 28 for he dealt with:

The corrupted elite and their distortions. Told them what Christ also did by writing with his finger in the sand and his death, (which couldn't have happened if karma was true), that their rule of law and contracts were all nullified.

And explained the true way an adult teacher would help children pass. If you appoint yourself as higher level teachers then act like that.

They don't till the soil over and over, and do that back breaking work a million times to get a harvest, ie, a good loving crop off. They only do it once.

They don't overburden people, test them, torture them. They comfort them, reach out to them, help them carry their burdens, equalize, share, teach by example, be goodness and love. Be Freedom and Equality, Father and Mother in equal measures.

This revelation package made me understand the bible is many many many different paradigms, or grades, and goes up in layers of light square AND dark square understandigns. But the dark squares need to be loved back to life again.

So, here it is, Truth In Plain Sight because I like how Christ said, to shine our lights on pedestals not under veils or distortions or mysteries.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

And where does an Aquarius fit in all of this?
2ndmess

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Lee78

The age of Aquarius. The 12 apostles???? The 12 zodiac signs???

All I know is its about Love. So for the people who still havnt gained that yet, there may be more signs, and eras, if the Family Above hasn't set a limit on them, and doesnt' have a teleos moment planned. Which I happen to believe they do, That would mean there is a limit on the school remaining in this condition. And in the hands of its mismanagers.

I keep being shown the cosmic arrests. And now feel, since I'm in that group, as my empowered self, that it means, that first we go through all this, and try to love and nudge and do our best, seek for our way to help others, and overcome this world. Then (and I don't this date) in this cycles ending or another, come in with the Family and round up the mismanagers of the vineyard and free the people and get them ready to progress. Hopefully this time for that is the context in which I've always seen it. That would be Christ, Father/Mother Angels, people and loving cosmic citizens.

And that moment would be truly in the Hands of Prime Creator, Above.

I believe when we enter this thoughtscape, we enter with limits and a promise of ending for those who get really lost, like the dark side. That this limit is for everyones sake including them and they will have the light within them increased little by little again and be helped to heal and deal with the harm they've done to others without breaking under it, ie with support, so a truly happy ending will emerge.

So whether Aquarius happens or not is determined by what time we're in, just another cycle? Or the last one?

And no matter what, I'm out of here, I am going home, to be out of these "cycles" and help from the other side.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
12vn.net...

The Mayan Calendar has 5 cycles, four have already passed, all ending in disaster. The next and last Mayan calendar cycle ends on December 21st 2012

The Mayans limited the cycles. They believed there was a last cycle. And that we're in it now.

That means Neverland isn't The Never Ending Story After All.

Darren Hayes - Neverland

Long ago
When saturn tried to find a way past the sun
Deep inside
A little boy is turning pain into fun

Notice how much he puts in it, and the V sign connected to Saturn and the "ets". And never question them, don't even imagine you're being fed distortions.

The child is us. The woman on the floor is Sophia, the Tree Of Life and He puts that in, the picture of the tree. Savvy? Understand. The duality is two interlocked pyramids. One is Freedom, Father's energy. Father's energy also is Kind Teacher of the Young, Invention and Creativity. You know the best kindest "father" figure we could ever picture, the gentlest and mildest of us.

And Mother's is: Unconditional Love, Caring for the Fallen Child as Well, Equality and Unity. The best of "mothers"

Well ya'll never guess what Saturn did to Sophia, and the Tree of Life. And woman became the temptress and the breeder/prostitute. No longer was the Equality the Tree of Life, the Wisdom and Love needed to get back home. Cover her in burquas and shrouds, and toss her aside.

And pyramids/phallics (basically the cult of the penis) was erected everhwhere, and the religious leaders donned robes (dresses) for their adrogyny two into one. But their two into one was WAR AND STARVATION.

Ooops, there goes the way back home.

It always took the energies of Father and Mother wedded and Equal. Freedom and Equality.

Equality and Freedom in equal doses, Father and Mother wedded, is the true Philosopoher's stone, the True Transmutation and Progression, not anything made of cosmic dust, not any element or any nature substance.

Which would mean a time for healing.

Not this:

Darren Hayes - Black Out The Sun

This needs to be healed by a Mother's Love.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Never confuse Mother, with gaia or the god S. That is appolyon yet again, well maybe not gaia.

Mother is Sopia/Wisdom: Unconditonal Love and Equality. Mother is the YEAST added to the dough to make it rise!!!
Its no wonder ETs talk about Divine Mother and Angels serve Her on bended knee, not subservient but pure weak kneed overwhelming Love.

In one of my experiences when an implant thing was added, I was told I was claire de lune, the Light of the Moon, the female energies. And in my prayers had been told, (after a friend was so insistent, and I'm sure due to his masonic background, kabbala studies, that I had to balance) that I was to remain the heart of the feminine principals of love and equality. And on another occason Mother said, "to save the children". One of those two times outside, at night, when there are few clouds to be seen and none with color. The moon was full, and there were clouds around it, they were pink and beautiful clouds. They formed huge angel wings and for about 10 minutes the moon became an angel, and then it all returned to normal I was in awe.

Era - Mother

Do you love love and equality like I do? My translation of this song. And this is said noting the one eyed god noted in it. So the makers of this song are still distorted. The little girl is the one I see as mother, pure heart of the child, maybe she'll rescue the other.

Prime Directive is to Free This World, Heart, Mind and Soul, For the Children Have Suffered Too Long!!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Just another point on the bible and codings.
en.wikipedia.org...

The first sun god consistently termed invictus was the provincial Syrian god Elagabalus

He is pictured as a Black Stone with an eagle. The US of course, but that heavy gravity black stone/star, is definitely not positive, eh? Like gravity and murder, or light as a feather, angel wings.

Zeus also is linked to eagles.

Obviously Apollyon.

Now the 12 apostles and the zodiac, the sun passes through each one. Peter/cephas. The rock. Upon this rock I will my church takes on onimous meaning.

So, in a way, Rome/Roman Catholic Church is the symbol of the Black Rock/and Apollyon.

But all the other Church's were offsprings of it, formed by its mystery school minions, and also Mohammud, was most likely a Catholic priest/bishop. He is called, white skinned, in some readings I've seen on another forum, and so, also under Rome.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
For some really eye opening ideas of the last cycle, the stuff they murdered off and suppressed, and trails into lots of things.

www.burlingtonnews.net...
Links to all the red haired mummies found throughout the world. And blonds.

www.irishoriginsofcivilization.com...

The Trees of Life
(Exposing the Art of Holy Deception)

This link gets over bandwidth alot, its incredible, recommend pdfit. Its a mozilla add on.

Michael Tsarion - The Irish Origins of Civilization - 1/6

These 6 videos cover alot of the same info.

It all started for me with the newest Da Vinci painting of Christ discovered and my search for the answers, which were eye opening. Truly.

This is the predator stuff they've been into for thousands of years. When you deal dog eat dog tactics, and visit the jungle, you play snakes and ladders, (earth school is like that, slide down the snake to 4D duality, law of the jungle where there is always a bigger meaner predator waiting to bat its long elfin eyelashes at you and pretend its an angel of light. Come hither O ye tasty looking one, you delicious looking tidbit, oops I mean to say, you wise and admirable seeker, you), or up Jacob's ladder via the pineal, oops I meant to say, visiting his newly named city called penial.

Jones Speaks of the Clockwork Elves

Edit to add: After that elf leads the young seeker astray. Obe One pulls him aside and says, "Anakin, how do you do this? You manage to lure all of our brightest. All our scientists are working for you."

Anakin cuts a huge grin, and nudges him, "Their egos are even bigger than a hippopatamus, the size of the grand canyon. You need to teach them some humility and equality, must be slacking off, eh?"

Mother has a wonderful Soul Mate, our Spiritual Father, and they're of Like Minds and Hearts. Its too bad that Dad isn't found in the bible, except in Yeshua, Jesus. But then the Mystery Babylon, codes him as lucifer so you have this incredible corruption of ideas, and ugliness just shoved on people. Well, Christ is Christ, and whoever spoke those words spoke good ones, and there really is an Intercessor, and there really is the Spirit of Love and Peace, so I don't worry about their zillion plus one traps. Love is Love, and its not Harsh its Beautiful. And that is what we need to become ourselves.

But anyone trying to shove people back into the religion pens is not the light side IMO, because that stuff is scarey, really really scarey. Just take a bit of love and goodness here and there. Buddha had lots too.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Revelations 11 8 is one of those altered passages, those are the ones I often note. Where a word inserted, "also" in the King James, for example and a few them, completely alters the meaning, to imply, He was crucified in more than one city, to imply he came more than once. A battle of words.

There are light and dark squares in the bible. Some represent the Spirit of Peace and Love, and others seem to be about Saturn and other things. Revelations has a lot of coding.

I'm holding a far better thought than this coming true. That is not how Family does things. Family would be answering to the people then and explaining why it wasn't done by freeing and healing them, and social justice, equality? Why do things in a harsh way instead of a loving way? There is so much pain in this world already and many waiting, powerless, except for their voices, for a better world. Heaven can't be built on the suffering of others. Family above is Love and I know the difference between Love and meanness.
So if that passage has Light in it, and Light codes, then it must means something else.

Taken in a fundamental way, that passage expresses authority and harshness, that has nothing to do with LOVE.

What seems to be a problem with all the programming here is that many people don't understand what the word LOVE means. Its never Tough Love.

If there was a power with authority to do that, then free your mind from this and reach for the Higher Family and Levels because I don't recognize that authority as authority, I reocognize that as the distortion on what Love is. Love is Love, and it doesnt wear other hats. So if someone says they're love but doesnt heal, teach, free, serve, empower others to equality, and behave as LOVE really would, its not on a High Level of love.

Unity do not speak for the Heavens family for ye have not been given authority too, nor do you understand how things work for are also in same boat as the rest. It is a sin for you to say "this is not how the Family does things, if what ye say be not true" for it is in pride ye try to determin what it is you like about God and dont like about God but you need to understand things are not all rosey. Much of what you post is disinformation and damaging to the development of souls as with many others ye need to all realise you are accountable for what you post it would had been better some had not posted such damaging information.

My brethren which are other prophets throughout time did not go through the trials, hardships and afflictions for nothing if you read what they went through in just bearing witness to Jesus and the Truth calling people to repent then you shall understand no one would do that for a lie, the fact is a prophet is shown the hell people shall go to and in Love they do everything they can to try save those souls, but those souls dont know they need saved for are lost in pride and cups are full. There will be justice poured upon all nations for this world your in is a evil wicked world and people live it daily not even realising they are accountable, you will all have to go through trials and hardships in coming years and this is for your own good, it is those times you grow most the tribulation will save many who at this time are lost.

I am now giving you direct truth which raises your accountability level to maximum therefore you now must decide to listen or deny but anyone who trys to say that not it is then saying a lie, for this is the Truth even in scriptures it says mankind shall not like the Truth and shall do harm against those who speak it. The World shall reap as it sows and it doesnt matter what wicked people who guise themself as lovey say which is many of the newagers which follow doctrines designed by the devil to exhault themself above what they are, hence the concept of Higherself and it corruption in which I now reveal is misinformed and people are delusional.

The future and what befalls the world will be the greatest witness to the work of me and Et_Man and ye shall all know what we said was the Truth in those days, hence the purpose of this is to give ye a heads up so that ye know what is occuring when it does in the hope it helps you to repent and empty your cups for they are full of dirty waters. The situation of mankind is serious and peoples views do not matter sin is death and all of ye have done so death is the door to hell, the earth is a risk and ye all knew this and only way for you to avoid hell is Jesus the Christ but it requires more than believing it requires to be part of the covenant which is aquired through the LDS church when you read the scriptures from it and become baptized and sealed unto the ressurection of the just.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless11

I have the Spirit and Direction within and am equal to you in every way. Only Saturn does pyramids. And so are these:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/46556f619b57.jpg[/atsimg]

No one is here from Above to disempower others. And I know the true voice, its LOVE. And pushed every day by it.

The rest is legalistic things. Like Jesus wrote in the sand, I understand that I don't stand under someones error, or any other person for that matter.

And we all have the Soul/Light/Consciousness/Divine in us. We're alive! And Free. And Can speak! And think! And Pray! And Seek!

God as in Mom and Dad does not muzzle us. And again, they don't do pyramids.

No one is going to silence me and any "gifts" they wish to give that are not accepted return unopened to them. Serving others is understanding and respecting them, each and every one.

Lots of Peace. Love, Light And Blessings to you.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Leave Unity alone. I like her bubbles. You don't have the wisdom to see anything but your own reflection in ET-Man's eyes. How boring is that....:

You have mere stumps, where there should be wings.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I have the Spirit and Direction within and am equal to you in every way. Only Saturn does pyramids. And so are these:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/46556f619b57.jpg[/atsimg]

No one is here from Above to disempower others. And I know the true voice, its LOVE. And pushed every day by it.

Lots of Peace. Love, Light And Blessings to you.

No one is going to silence me and any "gifts" they wish to give that are not accepted return unopened to them. Serving others is understanding and respecting them, each and every one.

It is not true that you have the Spirit directing you which Spirit? You are not equal in your position of awareness. It isnt mine I can tell you this alot of what you have posted is confusion and alot is disinformation it shows a lack of self control of irrationality and erratic behaviour. You have alot of pride which must be let go or you will be disapointed in coming years, you need to slow down and stop representing when you have not been authorized you have even posted on behalf of Et_Man and he had to tell you not too, you are creating confusion for others and spamming information that isnt relevant to what we are trying to do. Remember that you also have a health issue which can affect thinking so do not forget that Unity, this will lessen your accountability but not fully since you do know what your saying but cant help yourself saying it your still make that choice.

Now the main message for everyone is repentence all must repent for you all are lost in darkness and only way to find the light is to listen unto those who provide the oil which is me and Et_man we gave you clues to who we were in other posts, in parables and metaphors and I promise you anyone who listens to us shall be exhaulted into the kingdom of heaven in the millenium to come, you shall be given eternal life and immortal bodys in perfect form.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Also as for accountable. We are accountable to Love's authority and voice within and also not perfect in the school, or we wouldn't be here, we'd already be grown up. TRUTH is a big responsiblity.

I love all the nudges I've gotten that telling the truth would lead the sheeple astray, as they believe in the fairy tales, so you must LIE to be Good or your responsible for harming them.

WOW. What a devious twist the dark side works under, lots of scientists like that too. Gotta give them some credit, they are clever.

But my heart tells me that this is Saturn.

Speak the truth clearly, without any veils. And as an equal amongst equals. Anything else is sin.

I'm really pleased to never have ever signed any contracts and never ever will with any mystery school group. They can only muzzle their own.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I recognize Love's Voice. And where its absent as well. Lots and Lots of Love to you. You have strong faith, that is something I do recognize. I suggest seeking Mother And Father, and you might gain a bit more Love, we all have lots of wounds in us that need healing. Love you.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I recognize Love's Voice. And where its absent as well. Lots and Lots of Love to you. You have strong faith, that is something I do recognize. I suggest seeking Mother And Father, and you might gain a bit more Love, we all have lots of wounds in us that need healing. Love you.

What I have said is the Truth not always do people like the Truth, if I did not Love I would not bother and have let all of you find out hard way about Hell, if Et_Man did not Love he would not have made this thread the fact is you all dont know why me and Et_Man got so close or what we are doing now and you shouldnt judge. The Truth is that you all dont know the Truth only parts and mostly it because you hold unto with your pride false information which sounds easier for you to accept which you read from others or make up in your own minds. You dont like idea of wrath because it doesnt suit the idea of newagers love and light views which actually came from the Devil and a abomination in eyes of God and do not represent the true understanding of Love. I know for fact you have never spoken to Heavens and are not authorized to make such claims thou be bearing false witness which is breaking a commandment. You all must repent and this includes you unity your future will be difficult are you because of your suffering going to hate God as many will? Mankind brought it upon themself they sit in pride on throne of babylon drinking of cup of abominations, that same cup shall be poured unto all nations for it is full.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

The bible is filled with new agie things, like pineals and silver cords, and the word gods, and references to reincarnation, nature enhancers, asrtonomy, astrology, geometry, trigonometry, hmmmm....... I'm sure that one is supposed to be out of their league but not according ezekial.

Anyway, to say LOVE and Mother is new age, is really clutching at straws. You might as well call home, family, babies new age too. And declare war and authoritarian role Godly Goodness. But its just bearing false testimony against the Good Family above, and you should know it. And is leading others astray, and out of waking up, awareness, compassion, love, equality, empowerment of others.

Everyone should think about the word "accountability" and truly pour out their hearts asking for healings, for direction, for their negatives to be turned into positives, to have their sight healed, and really seek to not let Family above or family below down, cause they will feel sorry for that, though people are forgiven when they seek though some things take perfect knowledge and peeling some layers and are painful, because you never wanted to seriously harm people.

Anyone trying to steer people into pyramid systems and lord it over them needs to really examine their hearts for what they're teaching others.

As to anything ET_MAN might be doing, he's got a mind of his own, right? I pray for his ways to be true to Love and Goodness, you are both are in my prayers.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

The bible is filled with new agie things, like pineals and silver cords, and the word gods, and references to reincarnation, nature enhancers, asrtonomy, astrology, geometry, trigonometry, hmmmm....... I'm sure that one is supposed to be out of their league but not according ezekial.

Anyway, to say LOVE and Mother is new age, is really clutching at straws. You might as well call home, family, babies new age too. And declare war and authoritarian role Godly Goodness. But its just bearing false testimony against the Good Family above, and you should know it. And is leading others astray, and out of waking up, awareness, compassion, love, equality, empowerment of others.

Everyone should think about the word "accountability" and truly pour out their hearts asking for healings, for direction, for their negatives to be turned into positives, to have their sight healed, and really seek to not let Family above or family below down, cause they will feel sorry for that, though people are forgiven when they seek though some things take perfect knowledge and peeling some layers and are painful, because you never wanted to seriously harm people.

Anyone trying to steer people into pyramid systems and lord it over them needs to really examine their hearts for what they're teaching others.

As to anything ET_MAN might be doing, he's got a mind of his own, right? I pray for his ways to be true to Love and Goodness, you are both are in my prayers.

Unity if you dont listen only place you will go is to Hell and you will wonder why we have tried to explain to people the situation isnt simple, mankind are already condemned saving them is the work of heaven. I have now revealed unto you which Church on Earth God established and shown that all others are of Man with infuelence by the Devil. You can either investigate for yourself and pray about it unto God or remain with pride in your distorted views which will only bring you woes. This is getting serious now and you are all running out of time this is why I am being more direct and I have been given the authority to represent the Heavens and if people dont like it they dont like the Heavens. Drop your pride and humble yourself and learn something instead of telling the teacher what you think the answer is when the teacher already knows the answer. For your own good I suggest you stop posting for a time and actually just read and absorb what has been shared by us not take it twist it post it and confuse others by doing so. You are not helping anyone by doing this and have damaged our work. Now I told you bluntly for your own good because things are not so simple and things are not like you say they are, this is also for those listening to you to realise they are only going further away from the Truth not towards it.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

You are really sounding like you have a serious problem with anyone saying something you haven't approved of first. I call that censorship. If you are so *special* why don't you have your own website to chastise your followers.

I don't agree with a lot that Unity posts....but, I defend her right to post it.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you. That is returned fully as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 369  370  371    373  374  375 >>

join