It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 373
<< 370  371  372    374  375  376 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless11

I humble myself daily or nearly that, but Family is the one who pushes inside for me to speak. And humilty isn't groveling in the muck, it actually means equality and being aware of your own struggles and not thinking more of yourself than another. Family above are very humble as well. More so than I am because they are more progressed versions of all the graces and finer expressions of Love and virtue.

Also you do not have any authority over me in the least. It is not given from above. Nor do any of the leaders here or Saturn or any who have harmed or disempowered other human beings to feed their own egos. They need to read Isaiah 28, and really meditate on what the most kind loving parents would be like with their children, since they've self appointed themselves in this kind of role. As higher grades. One thing about parents, is they work at encouraging self expression in their children, and especially healed and whole self esteems. Because the children are very precious, theyre not lesser beings or worms, some kind of imprint.

Anyone who thinks like this has allowed something other than Love in their hearts. And its very discernable.

If any dark sider harms me, then obe one is a good example. I will go home and come back the arrest team.

edit on 16-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

You are really sounding like you have a serious problem with anyone saying something you haven't approved of first. I call that censorship. If you are so *special* why don't you have your own website to chastise your followers.

I don't agree with a lot that Unity posts....but, I defend her right to post it.

You are free to do as you choose but understand there is cause and effect to all choices, I simply now reveal the effect of the cause, And I being of the Spirit of Truth saith your tongue as you posted was infuelenced by the very Adversary I have been warning people about he has more infuelence over people than you are aware. Think of the matrix movie in which the agents could take over any who was part of the matrix. Let the future be it witness unto my words for it is only a matter of time until everything I have said is fulfilled.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I humble myself daily or nearly that, but Family is the one who pushes inside for me to speak. And humilty isn't groveling in the muck, it actually means equality and being aware of your own struggles and not thinking more of yourself than another. Family above are very humble as well. More so than I am because they are more progressed versions of all the graces and finer expressions of Love and virtue.

Also you do not have any authority over me in the least. It is not given from above. Nor do any of the leaders here or Saturn or any who have harmed or disempowered other human beings to feed their own egos. They need to read Isaiah 28, and really meditate on what the most kind loving parents would be like with their children, since they've self appointed themselves in this kind of role. As higher grades. One thing about parents, is they work at encouraging self expression in their children, and especially healed and whole self esteems. Because the children are very precious, theyre not lesser beings or worms, some kind of imprint.

Anyone who thinks like this has allowed something other than Love in their hearts. And its very discernable.

If any dark sider harms me, then obe one is a good example. I will go home and come back the arrest team.

It is not the Heavens family that is pushing inside you to speak it is the Adversary Satan for he has a good grasp upon you, he knows how to use words to convince man and knows to appeal to there likes speaking lovey dovey doesnt make it love or light. When time of judgement comes the very warnings I have said will make sense to you but if you dont change before then, then what else has been said to you shall also be fulfilled. You have more pride than you are aware and presume that you do great works for others I tell you now alot of your posts have put souls at risk as has many people posting, you all shall be held accountable for these posts and it is best you seek to repent and go look into the LDS teachings and let go of the lies you have filled yourself in, they have what you need at this time. For your own spiritual welfare I have suggested you take a break from online forums because you have damaged others and yourself over the years and dont even realise it.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by seircram

The event will take place October 2011, it has never been delayed I can tell you this WILL happen.

That was a Major Fail. And he said It WILL happen.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

This time, when I restarted the computer after it froze, and found your reply, remembering this had happened several times today, I am paying attention.

This may or may not apply to you, take what resonates, but, I often post my coffee's on 24/7 for all the black ops and whoever that attempt to monitor, tap or mess, cause I have quite alot I wish to say to them. They need converting too, and in the very least to be told what is a hero and what is not. That is true regardless of species. Australia has so many interesting things, that I'm not unaware of in the least. Not to mention their hybrid programs, and all the different species around earth. Don't accept bullying. Wouldn't accept it from a 100 foot draco, or dragon. In fact would love and light, knowing that infinity is connected and that the arrests are still going to happen, at the right moment.

Your bearing false testimony not only against me, but against our True Family, Father/Mother, the true Christ/Intercessor/Spirit of Peace and Love.

Lots of Love and Light. Seek for healing and love. Every being in the universe, including the others are all going to go home to Love in the end. Maybe they need to know that so they can start to do the right things, because the long hard way really really isn't nice.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merci

The event will take place October 2011, it has never been delayed I can tell you this WILL happen.

Cycle has began did he tell you specifically the Destroyer would arrive on October 2011, I doubt so the Destroyer will not come unto we are ready, understand alot of what is coming has to do with the Two Witnesses we are given power to decide therefore when we begin to give ye prophercy in coming months it will be solid and we will say what will happen and it shall. The Destroyer is still coming but not yet the Tribulation is soon I shall reveal unto you in coming months when.
edit on 16-12-2011 by AdonaiChristBless11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless11

Cycle has began did he tell you specifically the Destroyer would arrive on October 2011, I doubt so the Destroyer will not come unto we are ready, unstand alot of what is coming has to do with the Two Witnesses we are given power to decide therefore when we begin to give ye prophercy in coming months it will be solid and we will say what will happen and it shall. The Destroy is still coming but not yet the Tribulation is soon I shall reveal unto you in coming months when.

edit on 16-12-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Cycle has began did he tell you specifically the Destroyer would arrive on October 2011, I doubt so the Destroyer will not come unto we are ready, unstand alot of what is coming has to do with the Two Witnesses we are given power to decide therefore when we begin to give ye prophercy in coming months it will be solid and we will say what will happen and it shall. The Destroy is still coming but not yet the Tribulation is soon I shall reveal unto you in coming months when.

That is a mystery babylon passage. And what I read there isn't from Love. So, where does that come from?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
We of Heaven Declare unto the World that the times are coming Spoken by Isaiah, Daniel and John the Revelator that soon the Trumpets will blow for the cups of man are almost full, the vials of wrath shall be poured on all nations and great woes shall befall the world. Heed this warning which comes from on high, what has been stated thus far by our servant shall be fulfilled and ye shall know in those days that ye were foolish to ignore Him. He has been given the authority from on high to declare unto the world the Truth and bring forth consequences upon the nations, justice shall come based on how people respond to that declaration all shall reap as sow. His words shall be fulfilled for they are given unto him and those which deny him or call him Evil call us Evil and call Good Evil and Evil Good and woe unto the soul which does such for the Heavens shall flee from ye and it had been better ye had never been born.

This Declaration is serious and mankind knows not the situation of the world, ye saith unto yourself we know but yet thou are blind, ye saith unto yourself I am Good but yet ye are selfish and do wicked things calling it good. Woe Woe Woe unto the world of mankind Heaven shall not wait any longer and soon shall come the long prophercized time in which it is said shall be so bad that never again shall it come, in those days people shall seek death and not find it. Ye in pride who saith I am Love and I am Light we saith ye are darkness and ye are blight for ye are a poison upon the vineyard and ye kill the growth of the vine.

Be wise dear mankind and choose righteously call not the good evil and evil good, ye know not what ye saith but shall be held accountable, all that has been said thus far is said in name of the Father the Son even Jesus Christ and the Holyspirit.

I will in coming weeks reveal more and give ye more direction prophecy when it is time according to will of my Father, be wise in how you respond to what I have to say not only I say it. Learn patience and forbearence I will return again when it is time for now this is enough, what has been said had to be said enjoy thou time with your family make the most of it, celeberate the family bond and rejoice in the salvation which is Jesus Christ, but be not of the material things and focus on such abominations for Mammon is such.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
What some call Family/Heaven, is like the word Love, so many different meanings. Of course Heaven has that heavy sound to me.

The truth is, and Truth is From Family. They don't like lies. That if people understand the truth about the religions they would be so furious, and the crimes against them to try and force them into these illegal sheep pens are enormous. And my Family doesnt do crimes. I'm not sure about other people's families. "Heaven" or Paradise, Eutopia, Infinity and Beyond is not built on that.

Sound more like a middle management group in 4d duality, in what is actually a dream scape lab.

Seek within, find the most beautiful passages whether they be bible or inspirations elsewhere and fill you mind with the Positive, then turn the dial up and up and up and try to imagine being "there". And strive to bring that Love, Light, Goodness, Hope, Tenderness, Compassion, Healing and Work into the world.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

What about humans on other planets in the universe? Does something "apocalyptic" will happen to them also?

Also, in about a year, will a major Earth catastrophe will happen? Will Nibiru come at that time? What about extraterrestrials coming to Earth?

What do you think of religions such as Buddhism and Hinduism?

What do you think Earth would look like in the year 2100? Would there still be United States? European Union? Japan? China?

Thank you.
edit on 16-12-2011 by sphinx551 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Theevent will take place October 2011, it has never been delayed I can tell you this WILL happen.

Cycle has began did he tell you specifically the Destroyer would arrive on October 2011, I doubt so the Destroyer will not come unto we are ready, understand alot of what is coming has to do with the Two Witnesses we are given power to decide therefore when we begin to give ye prophercy in coming months it will be solid and we will say what will happen and it shall. The Destroyer is still coming but not yet the Tribulation is soon I shall reveal unto you in coming months when.

It is all about the New Age and New consciousness. It can not come unless the majority of the human population fear it coming, imagine it coming and it will come. That is why prophecy does not work all the time and seems to be incorrect. Free Will = free from the will of god and as long as humans embrace freewill within this material dimension the law of attraction will apply amongst many other universal laws. Humans will attract the destroyer or not it is up to Human choice. There is always a choice. Humans can choose to embrace Love, Peace and the way of heaven instead of the ways of Hell then the destroyer will be destroyed by the freewill of human choice.

That is why these planets can not be seen and exist in an infrared existence. They exist on the same fourth dimension that other entities exist.
edit on 17-12-2011 by Merci because: reference the bold type

edit on 17-12-2011 by Merci because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Merci

Yes. They do exist in the 4d duality star wars realm. No seventh grade teacher (the course is love, unity, equality, growth of consciousness/spirit), gives their students a grade one lower chakra dog eat dog final exam.

Higher levels of love do not encounter the same kind of doom situations that lower grade planets do, and its interactive.

Giving, sharing, caring about others is ARK. Acts Of Random Kindness.

Envisioning the eutopia we wish and praying/meditating/speaking of this. Sharing it. And if we have abilities, to try and help this along, doing what we can. Cleansing our heart and setting our lives in order, especially with each other, and raising our frequency.

Like a science, cutting out 3 low frequency things, and replacing them with 3 higher frequency things: prayer, meditation, poetry, nature walks, excercise, rainbow foods, especially setting to right relationships with others, and taking responsibility, and caring about them, doing what we can.

And really strongly holding the world we wish and yearn for.
edit on 17-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

No loving God would let one of its children suffer.

Hi Beamish

Please understand it is not as simple as that for one must understand what they are here to experience and accomplish in a world where 'death' can come at any time-- for some are brought to sufferance based on the free will choices of others to harm, some duly reap what they have sown while others endure afflictions to bring their focus on the things that really matter, being primarily matters of Spirit and not this world of the flesh so easily corrupted.

Even Christ had to carry His cross in this world, so why should we consider ourselves immune from the embodied experience of trials and tribulations? We all bear a cross, as indeed there are entities given authority here to afflict with a very serious spiritual battle taking place many are not grasping at a critical time.

In expressing such, there is all the more reason to aspire to the Mansions for we are not meant to long for this world system in attachment as it is currently a dimension of negative influences/suffering and we should be working positively in Good Spirit towards Deliverance in Holy Alignment/Repentance.

And I ask you nor anybody take my word for this, pray for it and I am confident you will receive an 'indication'. A small leap of Faith can yield much.

My sincerest condolences for your loss. There will be a time of reuniting, so please take comfort in that.

Love you very much even if you doubt such words. None are perfect here in flesh, so to forgive is Divine and one will be Blessed for such.

edit on 17-12-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Salvation in Christ agreed, however why do you promote the Church of Latter Day Saints so heavily? Do you feel they are an essential 'intermediary' to ensure Deliverance? Are we all 'lost' to the Truth without their teachings and guidance?

My path indicates that all established Churches are under corrupted influence and that the ONLY Way for the True Church to be re-established on this current stench filled corrupted earth is via the Return of the King Himself with His Heavenly Hosts.

Curious as by what means you have been given Authority as you claim? What experience/s indicated such to you to make such a declaration? I would like some details of your testimony if you are willing. I think it's fair to ask for transparency as most who have met Jesus or had other profound spiritual encounters should feel strongly compelled/inspired by the Holy Spirit to share their testimony to lead the flock to the Kingdom.

You make bold assertions with a tone of certainty so you should be questioned accordingly---and that is not to say that I disagree with certain matters you express, because there IS Truth in you and much that I align with regarding your callings for this time, however understand that residing in the flesh, you are also open to Adversary influence unless you Truly are a Divine Being ALWAYS in a state of Grace i.e Christ-like. Feel free to comment on that also because we both know you are not immune of error and have admitted such yourself humbly.

Know I am not condemning you for previous errors, for all those who feel compelled to raise awareness of these times are doing a Service even if not every detail is Known. None in the flesh are immune of error, not even those Called as messengers.

At this time the Holy Spirit has been poured over many to testify on behalf of the Kingdom and I duly encourage and sincerely thank all those that do because it does take much courage in a world lacking in Faith.

Blessings your way Jonathon. Your intentions are Good and I recognise the urgency behind your words because very difficult times indeed await and not just due to 'earth changes' but to the unholy control measures violating sovereignty that will be enacted in their midst.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I wasn’t going to post again for now but since this is important I shall.

Salvation in Christ agreed, however why do you promote the Church of Latter Day Saints so heavily? Do you feel they are an essential 'intermediary' to ensure Deliverance? Are we all 'lost' to the Truth without their teachings and guidance?

The Authority that is given by God to those holding the priesthood that is gained in LDS allows for the cleansing of Sins same way in which John the baptist did so with sinners in river Jordon, it also allows for gift of the Holyghost to be given same way Jesus gave the Apostles, by doing this people make a covenant with God and then he shall pay their debt to Satan. Therefore without this mankind can not be sealed unto the resurrection of the Just which the Second death has no power over. The LDS church was brought forth by a prophet named Joseph Smith it is the correct and true Church of God and the Book of Mormon is the Word of God even more clear than the bible, since man changed meanings of bible many times it requires great discernment but Book of Mormon is 100% Gods words.

My path indicates that all established Churches are under corrupted influence and that the ONLY Way for the True Church to be re-established on this current stench filled corrupted earth is via the Return of the King Himself with His Heavenly Hosts.

Jesus is at the head of the church of the LDS and influences it direction through it leaders, they have a form of communication with heavens not unlike my own, if you read about history of LDS Peter John and James the same from the time of Christ including John the Baptist came down and gave unto Joseph smith the authority of the priesthood of heavens. You are correct that all other churchs are corrupted and the Devil has influenced man to form them therefore in Gods eyes they are Abominations, it is written ye shall know them by their fruits.

Curious as by what means you have been given Authority as you claim? What experience/s indicated such to you to make such a declaration? I would like some details of your testimony if you are willing. I think it's fair to ask for transparency as most who have met Jesus or had other profound spiritual encounters should feel strongly compelled/inspired by the Holy Spirit to share their testimony to lead the flock to the Kingdom.

The Holyspirit would reveal unto you my words be Truth if that was so, if you feel in your heart directed towards the LDS which is Zion and they will be told were the City of Zion will be in coming Tribulation, then my spirit has spoken to yours if not then it is not the Holyspirit speaking unto your heart. Jesus the Christ is my Brother he spoke of my coming, not everyone one earth is from the same Father in Heaven there is different orders of souls in different likenesses, all great prophets through time have came from the presence of GOD to help the spiritual children of heaven some of which are children of the Angels. My Father has given me the authority directly to do what I am to do on earth in coming times and to speak as I have spoken.

You make bold assertions with a tone of certainty so you should be questioned accordingly---and that is not to say that I disagree with certain matters you express, because there IS Truth in you and much that I align with regarding your callings for this time, however understand that residing in the flesh, you are also open to Adversary influence unless you Truly are a Divine Being ALWAYS in a state of Grace i.e Christ-like. Feel free to comment on that also because we both know you are not immune of error and have admitted such yourself humbly.

Know I am not condemning you for previous errors, for all those who feel compelled to raise awareness of these times are doing a Service even if not every detail is Known. None in the flesh are immune of error, not even those Called as messengers.

At this time the Holy Spirit has been poured over many to testify on behalf of the Kingdom and I duly encourage and sincerely thank all those that do because it does take much courage in a world lacking in Faith.

Not entirely true, some are not truly given the authority and are influenced by other spirits pretending there is ways to tell and since that spirit is who I am in spirit I know when someone is being influenced and isn't. I don’t expect to be accepted my Brother wasn’t nor was any of my Brethren and sadly mankind shall hate me for doing what is necessary to save those savable. Use Discernment because there is many spirits which pretend and to truly be given the Holyspirit you first must be Baptised and given it in same way it was to Apostles then ye shall feel more connected to us.

Blessings your way Jonathon. Your intentions are Good and I recognise the urgency behind your words because very difficult times indeed await and not just due to 'earth changes' but to the unholy control measures violating sovereignty that will be enacted in their midst.

blessings unto you mankind is running out of time it is more serious than I've even revealed thus far, hence the boldness is necessary and people need to begin to think beyond the flesh. Now I must for a time wait before posting again be patience and forbearing and speak only in kindness to one another not the wickedness I have seen lately ye all know not who thou is offending and every word you speak whether spoken or written defileth thine spirit, peace.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Giving of HolyGhost through the priesthood of the LDS remains with the Mark of the Beast for it is this process that cleanses all sin and removes the mark of the beast and sealed one unto God and it is in the teachings of this Church in it scriptures that is the Truth and power thereof to Save.

Ah, so Mormonism is the correct path that removes the mark of the beast.

Does Mormonism teach to no longer use money? To no longer use your worldly name that no one can claim you do for your own glory? Does Mormonism teach that service to mankind is service to God? Does Mormonism teach that we are all family, in this thing called life together, and it is best to work together for our mutual benefit than to compete to our own detriment?

Are these really the Later Day Saints who will walk with Christ doing as he commanded?

If it does not do all of this, exactly what mark of what beast does it wash away?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
As if some of us don't understand why the Church of Mormon is here. I know some mormon's and while they are wonderful people, not believing in a permanent hell, yet there are still distortions. Do we need to discuss the polygamy and why this Church stepped forward, what the goals are and how they plan on shaping their iron fist ruling and NWO, and why one of the US states sent their school kids home with pamplets promoting Islam dress code. This is the religion of choice probably amongst black ops and amongst masons. No doubt, the link to their plans. I am here, and not on my watch. I stand with Michael and know what is coming down.

I do understand, am guided and pushed to see daily and the next step always given and to speak.

When you said some are children of angels, and how there different Father's you are most correct. The videos promoting mormon tend to use childlike ideas and promote less critical thinking. They display an unrealistic humanity, too mild, too homoginzed or pasturized. To much like a fairy tale. They create subservient role models for women and polygamy. But they also ask this, pray to God, and feel if these words are true. There are many spiritual type encounters people can have, that doesnt equate the voice of Love and EQUALITY the way home. The other side gives a feeling of love too but there are small twists in it here and there, at key points. Those are the traps.

Also, I just watched a video where he said after seeing the place of rest and goodness the souls of the just go to he just knew this was true.

But that is a universal truth, not a mormon one, and all religions, and spiritualities, even some athiests NDE's say the same. So using one global truth for a truth about their religion is actually a deliberately played mistruth and they're capitlizing on lower IQs, or someone really feeling at a low point in their life and just needing some Love and Light

Christ directed us, us being all of us, with his words. When I bring them up, you ignore them. You think you can cancel out Christs words, and keep promoting pyramids and authority by the few over the many???

I see through this MASON, NWO trap.

This is not said in a way to put down anyone of any faith, including mormon who has true love and light, and humility, and treats their families equally, and would never abuse women with polgymy or authoritariaism which is also abuse of people, control and slavery is ABUSE and crimes against humanity. In facts its a crime and abuse to have any child witness any women being treated thusly.

Wake up, and truly seek within.

Must be hard on a few of them everytime a woman speaks up, they don't believe in equality. I am totally getting this whole trip.

It was very obvious when my computer froze up yesterday everytime ACB posted.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

This statue on their site!!! Use discernment. Im not even talking about the background. Its him I'm talking about.
Please decode it. De code the statue.

Can you see it better here?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Or...

1. It did happen and the warning was really just a personal one that was interpreted as being for the whole world.

Has anyone heard from ET man?

2. It did happen, but it wasn't what the OP expected and thus he won't come forward to acknowledge.

has anyone heard from ET man?

3. It did happen and the OP has been raptured leaving the rest of us behind.

has anyone seen ET Man?

4. It was never actually believed to be happening but was merely an attention getter to get people to focus on world issues.

Regardless, the question is really why would you want him to be correct?

Rejoice that he was wrong, or if he was correct, it wasn't as traumatic on you as it could have been.

I promise you that some where in the world, some one had a very bad day and thought it was the end of their world every day in October.

Tomorrow thousands more will yet again face the end of their world.

The prophecy isn't a fail. It is just a hyped up version of some people's everyday reality.

Hyped up so we can see it.

Good effort Et man.

With Love,

Your Brother

new topics

top topics

<< 370  371  372    374  375  376 >>

join