It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 375
<< 372  373  374    376  377  378 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
If we really look at earth as a living library and earth's universe, and study nature to see what it can tell us.

Then it tells us that life is seeded by the male, ie. Freedom is the first intrinsic principal we must live through in our progression when free will is given.

But without Love its nothing more than neverland and the lost boys, playing out fantasies of war and violence, and selfishness at others expenses.

We are Born Through Mother, the Womb, into Eternal Life, free from having to come and make these mistakes against, free from the risk of lower frequencies overwhelming us even when we help the children. We Become and advance through Love and Unity, Goodness, Equality.

I'm not worshipping at the throne of their phallic symbols ever. Sophia is the way back home, and being equality this means Mother has a Soul Mater, Father.

Saturn is a demiurge however.

So the lower way of seeing the duality is Love and its opposite. or Light/Shadow.

I see the higher form being, Equality/Love and Freedom/Creativity

Or Heart and Mind wedded in the highest frequency and that = Soul Growth and Soul Progression!
edit on 19-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I tell you all this everything you think now will be turned upside down when the Tribulation arrives, you will be in so much shock and disappointment and realise how little you truly knew. Most of what I see people posting is full of disinformation, delusions and flat out lies. The Fact is this we have provided you much of the Oil and ye have refused to fill your lamps therefore ye shall go into the future without a light to guide you. We will not always be on forums to spoon feed the truth to you, we have given you direction now in which you can learn what is needed at this time for yourself.

You are like children which want to learn university mathematics before learning how to count you need to learn the basics first which even that you fail to grasp. Know this all things done against us shall be a witness against you in coming years, I have given you warning to who you are speaking against therefore thou is more accountable if continue to present your prideful opinions against the Truth. If you all keep sharing dirty cups your likely to get sick, those in the dark who never seen the light will not recognise the light even when it speaks to them.

As for me not being like a normal Mormon speaks, indeed because I am not a normal man I am a Son of God in likeness of Jesus the Christ which I will reprove and bring justice upon whole world in preparation for the return of my Brother, therefore what I say people shall not like for it is the direct Truth and woe befall all mankind who stands against the direct truth for they have done the unpardonable sin and sinned against the Truth directly in which the king of lies who is Satan shall have rights to them. For in end days man shall know the power thereof God and the wrath of God shall be delivered upon all nations, justice shall be served and the righteous shall be called to flee out of Babylon for she is fallen and those which remain in Babylon shall be destroyed by fire which is unquenchable and this shall come in the last hours. Behold and when the direct Truth is given unto the world and witness of power thereof and people refuse to listen and continue to deny or to hold unto lies then they have doomed themselves to Hell, for all efforts on Heavens part was done but people would not humble themselves and listen instead said this is my Truth, I have my own view, I know I know I know, I don't need to listen to GOD or his Sons or any of his representatives for I am my own God my own Higherself my own divine truth.

I support the LDS church because it is the True Church of Jesus Christ and this has been confirmed to me, therefore any prophets of God in end days would support the Truth which Truth is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is only Church in which mankind can be saved through and has a purpose in the plan of God. Know this the Devil has mimicked the true church of God it is known as the FLDS which is a abomination and is not supported by us, many get confused thinking the FLDS is part of the LDS I tell you it is not and the FLDS is full of corruption. Ye know not the cunningness of the Devil for he has thine soul right now in his grip I have given ye all now a way to loosen his grip take what ye will from it. I posted again because I was prompted too, the adversary has been using many of you to speak against me until you learn to discern he will continue to control you.

edit on 19-12-2011 by AdonaiChristBless11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless11
I am not a normal man I am a Son of God in likeness of Jesus the Christ

Then why do you deny me?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless11

You use the royal we alot. Now, people with love know when someone is on their level or not, ie, they recognize the grade levels and frequencies in people. I was at a higher frequency and knew higher level equality and psychology, love when I was small, yet I still think we're all just dandelions here, in this school, metaphor.. There were a few in my family like that, birds of a feather that flocked together. I have a lot of love for you, as a human being and a spirit brother, but this is not the way. I'm aware of things being cast, and the attempt to ensnare others with them, and that, while I do not envision nor let it capture my imagination, that due to the frequency and free will of others, things may be very hard. But if anything from Love and Goodness participates in harming others and acts as if its the opposite.....We all need to pray for enlightenment, the true kind, and for the Spirit of Love and Peace, and healing, healing is so important One can't help their brother/sister remove the speck in their eye with a log in their own.

edit to add: There is nothing physical in this world that can save you. Its just a holographic dream school. All the props, be they water or things used in sacraments such as baptism, all of this, is just illusion.

The true sacraments are Spirit, Heart, Mind, Consciousness, Awareness, Kindness, etc. Ideas/Thoughts/Feelings, Virtues.

The true Christ, which was represented in Christ Yeshua by the way, unlike the other ones that came before, and still war wore hats and harshness, was SOPHIA. Another reference to this is your pineal. But without a model or teacher in Kindness, Love, Charity, Giving, that phoneline can lead to other places. We need examples of True Love too. Faith and Trust are the armor and lifelines. Its just that they've corrupted the religions, so its like looking for shards of value in the rubble of Saturn.

And the problem there is that, only a truly loving heart resonates with the shards that are truly loving in the Bible most of them found in the words of Christ. Almost a catch 22.

So your message of disempowering others, trying to make them STAND UNDER YOU, is so harmful to their souls, as its their very spirits/hearts that need to be nudged to recover more of the innocence under the programming to breed out the love that has been going on, in order to recognize where Love is found. People need to be taught to trust that small still voice within and themselves, not you.

You seem to think Love is an air head philosophy, hmmmmm.....

1 Corinthians 13:13-13

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Without their own discernment and inner knowing, not following you, or anyone else, but trusting themselves, they can't pick out the true shards of love in the corrupted world and religions around them and may therefore try to wear all the hats, which would harm their souls, for Saturn has coded war, smiting, abuse of women and children and horrible things in them. You can't wear all those hats with consequence.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

I am not speaking against you Brother, I am asking you to step down from your high flying unicorn and join the rest of us mortals and awaken to the truth of God’s plan. The will of the father is to strive to be perfect in all ways and not to resist the love that is on offer for it is food for your soul, feed of it and see the opportunity for growth and sanctum. Your truth is but one of many, purely a reflection of the creator's image and an instrument of his will. Yet your truth is relative to your limited capacity for understanding and to the unique experiences you’ve had as an individual. I have had direct experience with the adversaries and I too have information to share when the ‘time’ is right. I'm waiting for instruction from mySELF. I implore, drop the doctrines and dogma for he that resides in your soul reveals truths to individuals, not to organizations or churches. Blessing to you, my doom, fire and hell loving friend....

‘Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new’

I await a new improved and pestilence free Adonai…

Thank You Father

I know we are part of your plan
I know you're here to hold our hands

I know you're there within our souls
I know you'll help complete our goals

I know you are the true divine
And hear me each and every time

I have faith, I believe, I seek and pray
Knowing that you'll light the way

So thank you father for being you
And thank you for making me too

edit on 19-12-2011 by de1111codEiT because: To add affirmation

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Behold and listen for this is serious ye are potential adoptions into the Heavenly family but anyone who denies me who speaks against me who insults me shall not enter, for through me thou is lead unto Christ and through him thou is lead unto the Father. Therefore anyone who denies me who refuses to listen who speaking lies about me who calls good evil and evil good who insults me or shows me wickedness they do so against the Son of God Jesus who is my Brother and the Father who is same Father of us Both, ye are not from our Father but have a spiritual Father which has asked us to help their children, ye wont even have the same access in the kingdom of heaven we do, it will take time for you to be aloud entry. From the parables we have shared ye are the coal and we are diamonds which have been trying to show ye how to become diamonds but thou has not listened.

Ye have never been to the place I came from before birth and must still urn the right to enter the lower kingdoms of it, Ye have seen the spiritual realm which is not the Heaven I am from known as the Beyond, which is Beyond this universe, but ye have been in a paradise spirit world before and were birthed through parents of the spirit within that realm they being different levels of angels with different levels of intelligence. Right now ye are considered the fallen the lost and potential sons and daughters of perdition or the heavens, this will be determined at the judgement based on what you did in life how your lived and what you believed accepted and did. As it stands most you are not going to be eligible for adoption unless you repent and show proper humility and sincerely change while ye remain with full cups filled in poisons and filth ye shall not enter the Heavens.

Those of you who have called murder or things which are wicked Love and Light, have much to repent for by thou saying such ye part take in the evil and are accountable. There is no grey area that is a lie good is good and evil is evil all else is lies from the Devil, newagerism is from Satan thou believes in spirituality is corrupted from fallen angels of legion, ye knoweth not what thou saith they are cunning and pretend to be love and light much of same that been said by many of you, those in wisdom can see through the guise of clever words which appeal to man’s sense of wanting comfort rather than knowing Truth.

Unity for you personally if you continue direction going and listening unto the lost while ye are lost, the prediction of you being taken and experiencing the state of lake of fire will be fulfilled what you say isn’t good but is a form of evil and dangerous to all reading it. Polar warrior both you and Mike have gone of tract and have lost hold of the principles originally taught which bring ye blessings given, ye have become hardened in heart and began to follow doctrines of the devil, having secret meetings in groups having agendas against those which are good. Beamish ye are wicked and must change your position the Devil has spoken directly through you and revealed things unto you so ye may try to damage the work of the Lord that has been taking place on this very thread, I have compassion on you and saith unto you be wise and wait the woes to come will be proof enough for you that God exists and mankind has turned away from him, when these witnesses I have spoken come upon you repentance is how it shall be healed. IAMIAM right now your way of thinking is liken to those in hades ye have much to learn and little time to learn it if you do not discern soon correctly what is good and what is evil ye will be taken by Satan at the opening of the pit, ye are not Christ and I can not call you my brother or anyone unless I know in my heart they in future become adopted into heaven, at this point in timeline ye are still on path to perdition as are many people.

These things have been said for your own good and because I do care what happens to you, it be your choice how you take it, If I did not care I would not stand here taking peoples stones while I warn them I would remain silent and let them fall into the pit.

These things are said in name of the Father and the Son even Jesus Christ and the HolySpirit, for these things are true. Things are becoming more serious this is why you are being addressed like this and soon the time comes the world will be addressed in like manner. I again bear my witness and tell you that the LDS doctrines are all you need at this time to be saved and eligible for adoption into the Heavens, the term Father represents all Fathers hence it easier people say Heavenly Father meaning any but this does not mean they are directly a child from GOD Himself.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

IAMIAM right now your way of thinking is liken to those in hades ye have much to learn and little time to learn it if you do not discern soon correctly what is good and what is evil ye will be taken by Satan at the opening of the pit, ye are not Christ and I can not call you my brother or anyone unless I know in my heart they in future become adopted into heaven, at this point in timeline ye are still on path to perdition as are many people.

You do not know my way of thinking. Your thoughts are not my thoughts.

Be well Brother.

With Love.

P.S.

Final Warning

You are correct in that time is short.

Don't take it from me, listen to these guys...

Link 1

Link 2

edit on 19-12-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Behold and listen for this is serious ye are potential adoptions into the Heavenly family but anyone who denies me who speaks against me who insults me shall not enter, for through me thou is lead unto Christ and through him thou is lead unto the Father. Therefore anyone who denies me who refuses to listen who speaking lies about me who calls good evil and evil good who insults me or shows me wickedness they do so against the Son of God Jesus who is my Brother and the Father who is same Father of us Both, ye are not from our Father but have a spiritual Father which has asked us to help their children, ye wont even have the same access in the kingdom of heaven we do, it will take time for you to be aloud entry. From the parables we have shared ye are the coal and we are diamonds which have been trying to show ye how to become diamonds but thou has not listened. elf.

WOW....delusions of grandeur in spades.

If you are to be my next door neighbor...I don't want to go wherever that is. Have you had friends and family tell you to maybe seek some help? If not, then I will tell you...you need some help Bro. Your message verges on violence, I'm concerned you may snap and take it to the next level.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Unity for you personally if you continue direction going and listening unto the lost while ye are lost, the prediction of you being taken and experiencing the state of lake of fire will be fulfilled what you say isn’t good but is a form of evil and dangerous to all reading it.

No its not, its truth. And you are bearing false witness against God/Goodness. What you call God is not the Higher Ups that are far over that beings head. By the way, since I posted that my computer froze up with your posts, and I had to restart, it was all cleared up. By the way, you do know those women who are mistreated in those "medias" have been abused since childhood, sometimes its ritualistic, M'kultra, milabs, and sometimes its like someone who lived in the basement suite, who was always trying to kill herself and had been sexually abused since 4. Victims primarily. They are ensnared and enslaved and often made drug addicts.

What would Christ do?

The hypocrisy is unbelievable to me.

You remain in my prayers, for healing and for direction, and to be filled with love. I've been pushed very hard to see through all the traps in this world and to share a bit. I spend hours seeking direction. And have had difficulties due to family, the past, taken from me, healed, and insights/miracles given on a daily basis. The tree bears fruit. Difficulties with the flesh are removed and any struggles in your life become as if a past life taken away.

I believe you have a strong faith, but also have other things working in and through you and you need to seek true Healing, Love, Peace, from your Spiritual Father AND Mother.

Did you know ET_MAN even spoke of Mother with me and said the sun, is more like a Mother to the solar system than anything else (paraphrased)?

Peace, Love and Light!

Edit to add: I wish you say some of the things you've been guided to see, rather than bear witness to yourself, because Christ never asked people to stand under him but washed the feets of his apostles. But I also feel you have an elohim spirit like another friend of mine (just speaking inspiration) and yet have had hardships in this lifetime. I also believe that God uses the weak to shame the strong so that your difficulties are part of what gives you extra insight and makes you gain so much in the end. Please don't misunderstand what I'm trying to say. Just shine your light, like unto Christ, who turned the pyramid upside down. Lots of Love To You.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

You just need a little more faith, and trust and healing/help, to overcome some of these distortions, including one faith that alligns with NWO and Sharia via polygamy, which has nothing to do with anyone practicing that faith in a pure way. Don't be an agent for harm to anyone, or allow something else to lead you. You have a real mission, as an elohim, providing your you still and that NDE wasn't a walk in situation in which case, I don't know what missions walk ins are on. But whoever you are since that moment, you need lots of love, to be gentle with yourself and healing/prayer.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Unity for you personally if you continue direction going and listening unto the lost while ye are lost, the prediction of you being taken and experiencing the state of lake of fire will be fulfilled what you say isn’t good but is a form of evil and dangerous to all reading it.

No its not, its truth. And you are bearing false witness against God/Goodness. What you call God is not the Higher Ups that are far over that beings head. By the way, since I posted that my computer froze up with your posts, and I had to restart, it was all cleared up. By the way, you do know those women who are mistreated in those "medias" have been abused since childhood, sometimes its ritualistic, M'kultra, milabs, and sometimes its like someone who lived in the basement suite, who was always trying to kill herself and had been sexually abused since 4. Victims primarily. They are ensnared and enslaved and often made drug addicts.

What would Christ do?

The hypocrisy is unbelievable to me.

You remain in my prayers, for healing and for direction, and to be filled with love. I've been pushed very hard to see through all the traps in this world and to share a bit. I spend hours seeking direction. And have had difficulties due to family, the past, taken from me, healed, and insights/miracles given on a daily basis. The tree bears fruit. Difficulties with the flesh are removed and any struggles in your life become as if a past life taken away.

I believe you have a strong faith, but also have other things working in and through you and you need to seek true Healing, Love, Peace, from your Spiritual Father AND Mother.

Did you know ET_MAN even spoke of Mother with me and said the sun, is more like a Mother to the solar system than anything else (paraphrased)?

Peace, Love and Light!

Edit to add: I wish you say some of the things you've been guided to see, rather than bear witness to yourself, because Christ never asked people to stand under him but washed the feets of his apostles. But I also feel you have an elohim spirit like another friend of mine (just speaking inspiration) and yet have had hardships in this lifetime. I also believe that God uses the weak to shame the strong so that your difficulties are part of what gives you extra insight and makes you gain so much in the end. Please don't misunderstand what I'm trying to say. Just shine your light, like unto Christ, who turned the pyramid upside down. Lots of Love To You.

Until you all stop and listen you shall remain lost, ye have been given much and now are given direct Truth more boldly than before. Thine cups are full so hence it overflows, ye must empty thine cups so may recieve of the clean waters. Unity you speak many disinformed words not knowing what it is ye are speaking it does no service, much of what you say though it looks good isnt and now is time you awaken to that Truth; you are digging your own grave and have not taking the time to look how deep your hole has gotten. We saith unto you ye are not a Teacher and are poisioning students with lies, ye because in your pride have refused to stop it even after being asked by the Heavens shall be held accountable for every soul that remains lost because of listening to you. You are like a artist which takes from the paint provided and creates your own picture with it, in end mostly what you say is your own imagination. I am who I said I am did I expect people to believe me or understand of course not but it is said so you may know what authority I have and why I speak as I do, this I do know many shall wonder in tribulation how this very thread had things in it that occur during it, the witness to the Truth of the teachings of mine and Et Man on behalf of Heaven shall be the events which come in Tribulation. It is advise all empty cups when know in certainty we spoke the Truth, then fill thine lamps in the oil provided and ye shall be lead unto Zion.

edit on 19-12-2011 by AdonaiChristBless11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

You don't appoint people to speak. You are not the Highest Love and Goodness Family. You have claimed to be both the Holy Spirit, and Christ, yet Christ doesnt have some of those problems alluded to. You speak of authority and Zion. That is the whole problem with this planet and why the arrest team is coming in, savvy? To free everyone from this absolute distortion and slavery. And Mom and Dad, Love, Equality, and Freedom, are the true way back home. What part do you argue with? The Love/Equality, or the lack of slaves under someones thumb/Freedom? Curious who you call God. Did you not realize that you cannot suppress half the human race and the female energies and run a dictatorship version of "god" and evolve?

I am not planning on Zion, I don't even like the term Zion? Savvy? I'm heading to my Family of Love and Goodness, not earth bound zionist etonite traps.

I consider anyone working to promote polygamy and authoritarinism which is NWO agenda, to be a akin to a black op, and they have lots of ET/Elohim types in their programs. I know they're planning, if the Family Above even allows it, and if so it will only be for some tests and furthering advancement in people, sometimes they let bad things happen as tests, that others plan out, but, its not from Them. They don't harm anyone, and never would. Thats not just what I believe, but what ET_MAN has shared over and over and over again with me. That They never hurt a fly. That they just show up and can you stand in That frequency of Love.

You have no authority over anyone here, only the True Family Does. You are bearing False Testimony against the Love and Goodness above.

You keep mentioning Zion and authority. I know the Masons call themselves angels. And Rothchild thinks he is Zeus's representative on earth.

Pardon me, but I will say this. That party doesnt give me permission to speak. And I've seen the arrests on the Rothchild's and the House of Windsor, several times now. I've been given that vision. Its not in this body, its in an empowered state. With Christ, Michael who I kind of think of as dad, and the Good Family/Cosmos.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

You don't appoint people to speak. You are not the Highest Love and Goodness Family. You have claimed to be both the Holy Spirit, and Christ, yet Christ doesnt have some of those problems alluded to. You speak of authority and Zion. That is the whole problem with this planet and why the arrest team is coming in, savvy? To free everyone from this absolute distortion and slavery. And Mom and Dad, Love, Equality, and Freedom, are the true way back home. What part do you argue with? The Love/Equality, or the lack of slaves under someones thumb/Freedom? Curious who you call God. Did you not realize that you cannot suppress half the human race and the female energies and run a dictatorship version of "god" and evolve?

I am not planning on Zion, I don't even like the term Zion? Savvy? I'm heading to my Family of Love and Goodness, not earth bound zionist etonite traps.

I consider anyone working to promote polygamy and authoritarinism which is NWO agenda, to be a akin to a black op, and they have lots of ET/Elohim types in their programs. I know they're planning, if the Family Above even allows it, and if so it will only be for some tests and furthering advancement in people, sometimes they let bad things happen as tests, that others plan out, but, its not from Them. They don't harm anyone, and never would. Thats not just what I believe, but what ET_MAN has shared over and over and over again with me. That They never hurt a fly. That they just show up and can you stand in That frequency of Love.

You have no authority over anyone here, only the True Family Does. You are bearing False Testimony against the Love and Goodness above.

You keep mentioning Zion and authority. I know the Masons call themselves angels. And Rothchild thinks he is Zeus's representative on earth.

Pardon me, but I will say this. That party doesnt give me permission to speak. And I've seen the arrests on the Rothchild's and the House of Windsor, several times now. I've been given that vision. Its not in this body, its in an empowered state. With Christ, Michael who I kind of think of as dad, and the Good Family/Cosmos.

We are One in Spirit with the Son of God and the Father, in purpose and will: therefore we are of Christ and my Spirit is Holy, be careful who you choose to judge much of your claims come from the adversary. Your posts are not good unity and people who have been touched by the same Spirit inside me shall know this, your posts are a clever way of seeming to know things but truly it is a sign of confusion and much of it is disguised evil which if people drink from shall end up dying. You try to speak like you understand but truly you do not, you are as the Pharisees who said unto Jesus we know and called him evil and false it is no different in these days people do the same thing even now. Ye have misjudged me and in doing so my Brother and my Father for they speak through me as I speak for we work together in such moments as this, for I am not alone. Now I forgive ye but thou must repent so that the Wrath of my Father affects ye not for the time is coming in which the Sword of Justice shall be plunged into the Heart of the Earth and many shall reap as they have sown. Ye have never spoken to the Heavens, but ye have prayed and they do hear but your cup is so full they can not answer ye, for even so ye listen not unto the Sons of God which me and Chris are and ye ignore us so ye ignore them.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

We are One in Spirit with the Son of God and the Father, in purpose and will: therefore we are of Christ and my Spirit is Holy, be careful who you choose to judge much of your claims come from the adversary. Your posts are not good unity and people who have been touched by the same Spirit inside me shall know this, your posts are a clever way of seeming to know things but truly it is a sign of confusion and much of it is disguised evil which if people drink from shall end up dying. You try to speak like you understand but truly you do not, you are as the Pharisees who said unto Jesus we know and called him evil and false it is no different in these days people do the same thing even now. Ye have misjudged me and in doing so my Brother and my Father for they speak through me as I speak for we work together in such moments as this, for I am not alone. Now I forgive ye but thou must repent so that the Wrath of my Father affects ye not for the time is coming in which the Sword of Justice shall be plunged into the Heart of the Earth and many shall reap as they have sown. Ye have never spoken to the Heavens, but ye have prayed and they do hear but your cup is so full they can not answer ye, for even so ye listen not unto the Sons of God which me and Chris are and ye ignore us so ye ignore them.

Who are you to decide who is and is not a child of God?

Are you that which created the children of this earth? Are you that which is the Alpha and the Omega?

You are a child of God. Of this there is no doubt.

But I tell you this. You do NOT do the will of the father.

You sow division. You sow iniquity. And you sow fear.

Fear is the beginning of knowing God, Love is the final absolution.

When King Solomon ordered the construction of the temple, he called together craftsman from all the neighboring lands. They were men of many faiths and custom. So solemn was the task at hand that the craftsman labored in silent reverence to their own deity, for in their minds, they were all working for the same one.

I too come to build a temple. I too call the craftsman from all the neighboring lands. I too bid they work in silent reverence to their deity, for in my mind, they ARE ONE.

This temple is not seen with mortal eyes. This temple is the house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

This temple is the Brotherhood of Man.

So I bid you dear Brother, turn to your own work and make your own stone fit for the builders use. For I am the stone the builders rejected, and shall become it's capstone.

And if you mistake me for one moment to be referring to the flesh who brings this message to you, know that I am the spirit within, the life that is eternal, the alpha and the omega, and my work is everlasting.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 20-12-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

All I can do is pray for you. I have lots of suspicions, already, but also have a heart and have faith and trust in the Family to help you along the way in your life. Also Edonites/Zion/Circumpolar Regions, Draco. In all your wisdom and knowledge from Beyond, what do you see here? And how does this relate to the bullies that have been running this planet? What do you mean by many Fathers and angel like figures? It reminds me of, Master of Disguise the movie, and the saying over and over, Who's your daddy?!!! I recognize the voice of Love, wherever its found, even if it was calling from under a stone, or a leaf or within a child. Even if it was in a homeless mans words.

Anyway, Peace!
edit on 20-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
A word on the Mormons...

Joseph Smith founded the Mormons. He was a Freemason. Mormonism is riddled with Masonic symbolism. It is a melding of Christianity, Freemasonry, and Smiths own interpretation of the two. Modern day Mormonism has broken into it's own various sects.

If it brings peace joy and happiness to those who follow it, then by all means welcome my Brothers and Sisters.

I have nothing against them.

When the time does come for judgment, rest assured there is not one single group that will be your salvation.

You will be judged on YOUR merit.

Stop looking for scape goats.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Well this polygamy and plan to depopulate Northern Hemisphere, and all the radiation. I was told that just south of the equator in Africa was the safe zone, and have no intention of moving there sorry.

I hold light and safety, and have faith and trust. And do not cling to life, but seek for the right path each day, and to be able to do whats needed.

There are many who believe this is the last cycle, and hopefully they are not wrong, because don't want a wait afterwards for the Good Family to come in, though it might not seem long on the other side, the thought of so many people suffering under this corruption for longer after having witnessed this all my life, breaks my heart, never mind I can cast my imagination backwards and feel the pain in all the past generations, I do not wish to cast it forward.

Now there is another thought that came out of interesting thread on rainbows and magnetism, the rose which also associated with bible passages and Christ, that protects earth, and Electric Universe theory a bit.

But even more important it discussed cycles, the 26 000 year one and the idea, of time repeating. Now, I don't happen to believe this but wonder if anyone else has ever given it thought, ie. Groundhog Day, over and over, in a thoughtscape dreamschool hologram, of all things, until you get better, like he did in the movie, or until I guess the Teleos moment.

But then again, how would we know it hasn't already had the teleos upgrade moment, and this is perpetual shadow circles, just circles until the bear can ride the bike in spirals, and gain in Love?

I don't support this the main reason is that then I can imagine even more pain and suffering continually than I was before. And I don't like having to forever hold candles to everyones suffering all the time.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

I don't support this the main reason is that then I can imagine even more pain and suffering continually than I was before. And I don't like having to forever hold candles to everyones suffering all the time.

My sister do not be afraid. Everything you see transpiring in the world is going exactly as planned.

Not one single atom is out of place.

What you are seeing being fulfilled in the world is the coming of the Lord.

The proof.

That there is a God.

That he has revealed himself to all people in every tongue.

And that he left prophecy for these times to show his children that they all belong to him.

Prophecy is being fulfilled.

Then there will never again be prophecy. Prophecy is for unbelievers.

Do you know how many have been fulfilled in just this one year?

Remember my Sister. We walk through the valley of the shadow of death from the day we are born. The time we have between birth and death is a mystery until it unfolds.

Time. Do not spend one moment of it in fear.

We are just travelers on that level of time, to that undiscovered country, from whose born, no traveler returns.

Hug your children, their love is our tomorrow.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Lights up a smoke, Elohim you need to let go of the past and move forward. For all fell from grace to come in these times and it is something many did for the will of our Family. You are not above anyone else Jo'su'ph'im our family said in the moment that for all of Gods children are born equal to us. We all carry the spark of the most high ones and you need to understand that. All above so below are of the light and it is not the way of those to try to dim that light.

new topics

top topics

<< 372  373  374    376  377  378 >>

join