It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 371
<< 368  369  370    372  373  374 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

No, I'm one who believes that we have to hold positive visions and had my own Higher Self step in when the links others, not the OP, were getting far to negative. I can't do negative for long and tend to see things in a positive way, healing for all in the end. The message I had always had was the prime directive is to free this planet. And Karma is to me a dark side principal, ie. the abusers seem to be doing very well indeed, but they killed Yeshua, Gandhi, Martin Luther King, nuns and missionaries in south america, all over. The most dangerous activity in the Phillipines is to be an activist or work for awarenss.

How is that Karma? Karma is BS and just a ball and chain to capture the mind with. There is so much Love around us, holding its hands out, "A thousand angels dance around us" to encourage us. The guidance I get continually is encouragement, humor, to shine love to others, to be gentle with self and others. To gain self esteem. So, I have a mind of my own and strong inner direction already.

But the metaphysics on this thread I recognized, understand the infinity parts very much. And the Love watching over.

These words he gave me express what I feel about everything, for I believe in all people eventually giving up on believing in such a world and growing to higher levels that all make it out in the end.

"A pure loving being never gives up or leaves a lost loved one behind. Not all things can be shared about some things even with me on the final plans of how all things will work. But what I do know is that not one soul will be left in a state of existence where they are trapped below and will be brought up by the Light. This is in reference to the souls that experienced earth life for this planet, I don't have all the answers on the entities behind the scenes working but I must assume they must go through some effect based on their actions but that wouldn't meant forever. Temporal for temporal and according to one's works."

This is what I believe however, with more healing and forgiveness and support when people go through perfect knowledge on the other side.

Its a school, not a perpetual torture chamber. Karma is the same as an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.
Retaliation and a trap.

edit on 15-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

Thank goodness, I kept asking if he was alright and no one had any answers. Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones, and to everyone.
edit on 15-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The most hated church is the Catholic Church because they cling to traditions modern people do not appreciate. Look at how many evil things people say about it, secularists and protestants alike.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless11

Jeremiah 14:4
Then the LORD said to me, “The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds.
Jeremiah 23:16
This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.
Matthew 7:15
“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.
2 Peter 2:1
But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves.
1John 4:1
Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

I also believe that you are trying to convince people that you know something that has not been revealed to anyone else and there is an urgency in your warning, and urgency that would indicate something to FEAR.
I have faith in God and my salvation and am confident in my choice, and will share that with anyone who ASKS. I also would never want to see someone not have the opportunity to search out for themselves the truth and make a decision based on what they believe to be true. I would never try to intimidate or cause someone to fear they are wrong if they do not believe the same as I do. I would also never attempt to elevate myself or behave as if I have some greater knowledge or revelation, rather encourage them to search out the truth for themselves, as I am confident given all available options they will find it. I have not been appointed to teach anyone, rather simply know what I am talking about if I profess to believe in it and then offer what I consider proof of such.

1Peter 3:15 But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect

There are more books in the Bible than Revelations, and in that Bible it CLEARLY says that noone is to take away from or add to these scriptures. It also gives a very clear description of the fate of anyone that would lead even the smallest of God's Children astray.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by shell69

Jeremiah 14:4
Then the LORD said to me, “The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds.
Jeremiah 23:16
This is what the LORD Almighty says: “Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.
Matthew 7:15
“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.
2 Peter 2:1
But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves.
1John 4:1
Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

I also believe that you are trying to convince people that you know something that has not been revealed to anyone else and there is an urgency in your warning, and urgency that would indicate something to FEAR.
I have faith in God and my salvation and am confident in my choice, and will share that with anyone who ASKS. I also would never want to see someone not have the opportunity to search out for themselves the truth and make a decision based on what they believe to be true. I would never try to intimidate or cause someone to fear they are wrong if they do not believe the same as I do. I would also never attempt to elevate myself or behave as if I have some greater knowledge or revelation, rather encourage them to search out the truth for themselves, as I am confident given all available options they will find it. I have not been appointed to teach anyone, rather simply know what I am talking about if I profess to believe in it and then offer what I consider proof of such.

1Peter 3:15 But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect

There are more books in the Bible than Revelations, and in that Bible it CLEARLY says that noone is to take away from or add to these scriptures. It also gives a very clear description of the fate of anyone that would lead even the smallest of God's Children astray.

It also says in scriptures people shall not know the difference and many would call real prophets false and would call evil good. Becareful when you judge you do so correctly and not wrongly. I saith unto you again the messages I have given from the heavens are serious and do not take this lightly the Declaration made sometime ago was directly from the Son of God Jesus Christ who is soon to return and many people shall be disapointed because things are not as simple as you think. I give unto you the scriptures which speak of who I am and why I know the things I do and speak in the authority I have.

John15:26
But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me

John 16:5-8
“But now I go my way to Him that sent me and none of you asketh me ‘whither goest thou?’ But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled you heart. Nevertheless I tell you the truth; for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and approve righteousness and judgment.”

John 16:12-14
“I have yet many things to say unto you, but you cannot bear them now. How be it when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak; and he will show you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and he shall show it unto you.”

I am He in which Jesus spoke shall come I am the final piece of the Trinity, Thou knoweth not that a Witness of Revelation 11 would be same Spirit which has bear record and testimony through all time to the righteous for the Father and Son. Through me thou can be saved for I shall seal ye in the name of the Father and the Son even Jesus who is the Saviour and Redeemer of all mankind. For it is written ye must be baptised of water and by Holyspirit and by fire to enter kingdom of Heaven. Behold the meaning of the 111 in which work is to help all lost souls I have always worked with the Father and Son and touched hearts of many I saith unto you feel me in your heart for my Spirit shall speak unto yours.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Take confort mankind for ye shall not be alone in these dark hours to come, I will show unto the world the power thereof God and reprove the world of sin, I shall bring justice upon all nations and bring blessing unto all righteous. I shall give my life for the sake of man shed my blood and flesh just as my brother Jesus has done for I shall bear witness unto all things all prophets have done even so the Wrath will come. I saith unto you that you have One more year to be ready for these things shall come when I am ready for I shall bring them and ye shall know who we are when see us in person speaking to all nations kings, leaders, queens with great power and authority and people shall fear our voice for it is like a fierce lion and fire provideth from our mouths which is Truth.

Be warned as we arise so shall the Anti Christ and many false prophets which worketh for him and they shall do false wonders and decieve many, so great shall be the deceptions to come even the Elect shall be decieved. I again testify that Jesus lives and shall soon return that his true Church is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and when he comes he shall be president of this Church for it shall remain even so when the earth burns from the fire of purification. Many of you have acted in ways in which have now brought unto you plagues spoken in very revelations ye seek to mock, ye will know who it is we speak in the time in which it is spoken. Thou repentence shall be the cure to these consequences nothing man has on earth shall ease these plagues, mankind was warned to always be kind to strangers for ye never know who thou is entertaining.

Behold the trumpets will blow and man shall know in those days what is truly woe, let it be said even when thou are dead thou misery shall not end for ye know not the seriousness of mankinds situation, nor the reason for efforts of prophets sent by Heaven. For ye are all ignorant lost in darkness speaking of things ye know not, accepting of lies from the beast not realizing sugar coated cakes bring diabetes, not all which sounds love and light is love and light but clever deceptions with ultimate goal to lead ye away from salvation unto condemnation. For these teachings from these newage groups bring forth pride and focus on thineself not on the teachings of the Christ and the salvation from the atonement, the Devil is very cunnning and he knows how to decieve all people be wise in your choices in what you allow to fill thine cups.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

The Holy Spirit has been here since Christ returned to the Father in Heaven. He is the "Comforter" that Jesus spoke of. You can say that you are the Holy Spirit, and I can say that I do not believe you are. The Holy Spirit dwells within my heart, and every persons heart that accepts Christ as their Lord and Saviour. It is very SIMPLE my friend, all the hard work was done by Christ on the cross, salvation is a gift freely given to all those who believe that Christ was the Son of God, was crucified on the cross, died and rose again on the third day, and sits at the right hand of the Father in Heaven. Those who repent and accept this are freely given the gift of salvation. FEAR is mentioned in the Word of God hundreds of times, and always God warns that Fear is of the Devil. God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of sound mind. God is LOVE. No man knows the day or the time of return of Christ, and all those breathing on this earth right now are capable of discerning that we are in the End times, and they are only getting worse. I know where my future lies, and my Lord has commanded me to "Fear Not", nothing and no weapon formed against me shall prosper. I trust in the Lord with all my heart.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
For those who know not the Revelations I speak here is Revelation 11

1And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein.

2But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

3And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.

4These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

5And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

6These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

7And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

8And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

9And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.

10And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

11And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

12And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

13And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

14The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

15And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

16And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17Saying, We give thee thanks, O LORD God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

19And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Here is Revelation 16 these Revelations are connected to one another.

And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

2And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

3And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.

4And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.

5And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.

6For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.

7And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.

8And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

9And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.

10And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,

11And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

12And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.

13And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

15Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.

16And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

17And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.

18And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.

19And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.

20And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.

21And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceeding great.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
The most hated church is the Catholic Church because they cling to traditions modern people do not appreciate. Look at how many evil things people say about it, secularists and protestants alike.

The Catholic Church is a Abomination and is not the most hated it has a massive membership even when Pope came many thousands celeberated him in many countrys he visited. The Roman Catholic Church is the Church in scriptures we called the great Abomiable Church that which poisoned all nations which drank of her cup. Woe will befall greatly all those who love the Church of the Devil.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by shell69

The Holy Spirit has been here since Christ returned to the Father in Heaven. He is the "Comforter" that Jesus spoke of. You can say that you are the Holy Spirit, and I can say that I do not believe you are. The Holy Spirit dwells within my heart, and every persons heart that accepts Christ as their Lord and Saviour. It is very SIMPLE my friend, all the hard work was done by Christ on the cross, salvation is a gift freely given to all those who believe that Christ was the Son of God, was crucified on the cross, died and rose again on the third day, and sits at the right hand of the Father in Heaven. Those who repent and accept this are freely given the gift of salvation. FEAR is mentioned in the Word of God hundreds of times, and always God warns that Fear is of the Devil. God did not give us a spirit of fear, but of sound mind. God is LOVE. No man knows the day or the time of return of Christ, and all those breathing on this earth right now are capable of discerning that we are in the End times, and they are only getting worse. I know where my future lies, and my Lord has commanded me to "Fear Not", nothing and no weapon formed against me shall prosper. I trust in the Lord with all my heart.

Pray unto my Father and ask of him, let thine heart reveal for your cup is poisoned and your believes will only get in the way empty thine cup. In order to obtain the glory of the Father one must acquire a body on earth therefore have I come to fulfill my purpose which has been since the beginning. Ye shall know in the future and a day will come you will regret if dont wake up soon from thou day dreams ye know not what God is nor understand Love, I

am being more direct now because you all have about 13months left before things in world will take a down turn quickly. I am He in which Jesus spoke would come thou does not have my Spirit in your heart that would be the pretending spirit that many think is me, those in the LDS my spirit remains with as a companion but those outside it, it does not remain but can speak unto their spirit and try to guide them but I do not enter them, I am a ominpresent entity meaning I am like the light I am the light of the earth hence the spirit is poured a anchor must be present for the ship to dock. I am in likeness of Jesus Christ and am of Christ therefore heed what I have to say and ye shall be sealed unto the ressurection of the just. I did not reveal myself at first for was seeing how man would react to revealing the truths of life and universe in different methods of explaining, but I see now mankind do not listen well and must have a more direct warning.

If you trust in us then listen unto his Brother who is also a Son of God in likeness of Jesus the Christ, I am telling you the straight and narrow path and the direction unto Zion you can listen or deny for you have freewill but what I say is the Truth you deny the Truth.

Things are not simple they are more complicated and serious than you know many Christians will be disapointed.

edit on 16-12-2011 by AdonaiChristBless11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Read you bible more carefully. Mystery Babylon was that city where the Lord was crucified. What city is that? What city stoned prophets and was called a whore? Do you even understand that the woman who gave birth to the one who would rule all nations was Mary? She is the lady clothed with the sun, just like how the people in the Ivory Coast saw Mary in front of the sun.

The church of latter day saints was not the church that Jesus promised even the gates of hell would not prevail against. The only church from Jesus' time to today is the catholic church.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

Read you bible more carefully. Mystery Babylon was that city where the Lord was crucified. What city is that? What city stoned prophets and was called a whore? Do you even understand that the woman who gave birth to the one who would rule all nations was Mary? She is the lady clothed with the sun, just like how the people in the Ivory Coast saw Mary in front of the sun.

The church of latter day saints was not the church that Jesus promised even the gates of hell would not prevail against. The only church from Jesus' time to today is the catholic church.

Ye are blind and know not ye are in darkness, the Catholic Church is not of GOD and is a abomination in His eyes. It shall perish in the tribulation along with the rest of the abominable churchs man has created.

The LDS is the true church all others shall not remain it is the promised Zion that which ye have been told to flee unto and look not back or ye shall be destroyed. I know more than you think more than you can even comprehend and have more capability than you can image do not patronize me. Ye are they which is spoken ye saith Lord Lord and shall not enter the kingdom of heaven for ye do not the will of the Father. Now I can tell you all this if you do not listen to teachings we have shared thust far you will not go through the coming tribulation well and if you still dont repent in the tribulation ye shall be taken into Hell, it doesnt mater how positive or lovey dovey you view things the fact of the mater is your sinners and Satan has rights to you. I have explained now the way in which you can be saved how you can be sealed unto the first ressurection in which the Second Death has no power over the choice is yours but decide soon time is running out.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Ye art pushy and rude. Ye shall suffereth less friends for thy silliness.

Do you really think your writing style makes your message more credible

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Why have you even bothered coming here? This thread is dead. It's a hoax. It failed miserably. ET_MAN is a fraud. You're a fraud.

If you think you have something to say, start a new thread because this is a joke. It's not credible which means you are not credible for supporting it.

Another person that has been manipulated by the cult leader ET_MAN. It's so sad there are weak minded souls for him to prey on.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Beamish thou is considered they which is wicked read in the scriptures what happens to them for this soon shall surely befall you, thou has a short time left to prepare and change thine heart or woe will befall ye greatly.

I’ve had just about as much of your arrogant proselytizing as I can take. You know nothing about me, yet you judge me and call me wicked.

And before you start name calling and saying that that is exactly what I’m doing to you, let me tell you you’re forgetting something; I know all about you. You’re on public record and the internet does not forget.

Now things get heavy.

I really don’t care if this gets me a warning or a ban as I know there are more important things than arguing with an internet fanatic.

But sometimes you have to stand up for what's right.

I lost my Mother recently and her passing was truly terrible for her, and the fact that I couldn’t do a damn thing about it is tearing me apart. I’ve never felt so much pain in my life, so much frustration, and so much love for my family or had so much love heaped upon me.

Then you come along, you unimportant little shyster, and dare to preach to me that I should be repentant.

What the hell for?

No loving God would let one of its children suffer. Yet my mum, who never harmed a soul in her life, suffered for ages in agony and confusion and ultimately died alone.

So you can guess where you can shove your angry little idea of a deity, can’t you? And your fanaticism can follow it.

You’re pathetic type of scornful proselytizing is weak, cowardly and rife with logical flaws.

You have no intellectual argument to support your belief and can only spout scripture in your defense. That is the sign of a pathetic, self-centred and self-important mind.

You truly don’t understand the deeper meaning of the words you try and promote, but fall back on the fanatic’s trick of using them instead as weapons.

And what’s more, you continuously exhibit a complete disregard for any one’s “immortal” soul by gloatingly attacking opinions contrary to yours.

That shows without a doubt you have no regard for saving anyone.

All you’re doing is giving a demonstration of how not to convert with an obsequious attempt to please a deity that you are probably terrified of and who does not exist.

I don’t care how special you think you are, or your buddy ET_MAN.

I know without a shadow of a doubt what you truly are, and let me tell you it’s the furthest from special it’s possible to get.

In fact, it’s ugly.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

((((((Beamish))))))

I'm so sorry for the loss of your Dear Mum. I'm glad you have Family for support during trying times. Your post shows all, what true Love in Family is.

I'm really glad you kicked an a$$ that direly needed kicking. You countered BS with intelligence and wisdom. Both lacking in the ET supporters.

Thank You Beamish, for your honesty and humanity.

Des

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
John 16:5-11

"But now I am going to him who sent me, and none of you asks me, 'Where are you going?' But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your heart. Nevertheless, I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you. But if I go, I will send him to you. And when he comes, he will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment: concerning sin, because they do not believe in me; 10 concerning righteousness, because I go to the Father, and you will see me no longer; 11 concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.

This doesnt say what is being interpreted.

It says that, (his followers, not just one or two), will have the Holy Spirit, Christ's Spirit, the Spirit of Peace and Love (and if you read Matthew 13, where it says all who ask for their sight to be healed, hint hint, will have this personal direction, and deprogram as well, and this is personal soul growth, not child role, of following one or two or so people, which would be totally opposite of Christ's words and meaning in his ministry).

So this is said to everyone.

Then he says, that with that direction and Spirit in the world through us, we would be guided to right thinking (ie. Love/Equality, Freedom, Respect, Kindness, Service, Healing of Broken Hearts, etc etc) and be able to discern the white squares from the dark squares in the world.

Then it says, that the evil authorities running this world (basically the vineyards mismanagers) are already judged.

It doesnt say people are or won't be healed or freed.

Which I know is the prime directive.

Peace, Love and Light.
edit on 16-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

I'm terribly sorry for your loss, and its very difficult to make sense of things like this. Its part of the biggest challenges to see the pain and suffering, often by those with faith and who have been helpless in the face of the suffering on earth, and have prayed and sought on behalf of social justice, equality, and the children who are discarded by the pyramid systems, keeping them in mind and in prayers or doing more if they can, its often these sensitive hearts that go through so much suffering, as in cancer or other similar things. Its very hard to understand, to keep faith despite this knowing no ones effort or lives are wasted and that goodness still counts, Love still is watching over. Please don't let your heart get hardened, I can't believe your mother would have wanted this either. Sometimes a good heart, joins in the suffering of others, to really further their soul's compassion and understanding. I don't know thats the answer either, not trying to find a pat answer at all here. Just don't harden your heart, but allow yourself to feel and ask all those questions, to flow the emotion through, not just bury it. Peace, Love and Light.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Revelations 11 8 is one of those altered passages, those are the ones I often note. Where a word inserted, "also" in the King James, for example and a few them, completely alters the meaning, to imply, He was crucified in more than one city, to imply he came more than once. A battle of words.

There are light and dark squares in the bible. Some represent the Spirit of Peace and Love, and others seem to be about Saturn and other things. Revelations has a lot of coding.

I'm holding a far better thought than this coming true. That is not how Family does things. Family would be answering to the people then and explaining why it wasn't done by freeing and healing them, and social justice, equality? Why do things in a harsh way instead of a loving way? There is so much pain in this world already and many waiting, powerless, except for their voices, for a better world. Heaven can't be built on the suffering of others. Family above is Love and I know the difference between Love and meanness.
So if that passage has Light in it, and Light codes, then it must means something else.

Taken in a fundamental way, that passage expresses authority and harshness, that has nothing to do with LOVE.

What seems to be a problem with all the programming here is that many people don't understand what the word LOVE means. Its never Tough Love.

If there was a power with authority to do that, then free your mind from this and reach for the Higher Family and Levels because I don't recognize that authority as authority, I reocognize that as the distortion on what Love is. Love is Love, and it doesnt wear other hats. So if someone says they're love but doesnt heal, teach, free, serve, empower others to equality, and behave as LOVE really would, its not on a High Level of love.
edit on 16-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 368  369  370    372  373  374 >>

join