It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 370
<< 367  368  369    371  372  373 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Could we have been under a form of mind control that compelled us to keep coming back to read this thread and/or post? The end.....

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Ye of little faith knoweth not that the timeline given was a warning to beginning of a cycle opening? Did not the data shared reveal unto ye its meaning. Behold ye know not what ye say, ye are like serpents which strike at heel when stepped upon, Woe Woe Woe unto you thou knoweth not who ET_MAN is or myself is yet thou judges us.

Let the future in it events as unfolds be witness unto the warnings given in this very thread, Read thine scriptures for the Tribulation to come lasts for Seven years. Careful which Spirit thou offends for in both our posts is the presence of the Good Spirit the same which is One with Christ and the Father. Behold the time will come in which the measurement will be completed what is thine measured as a worshipper of God in the temple or the Devil in the courtyard, does ye live in kingdom of the beast enjoying it pleasures while many suffer around ye.

Heed this warning for thou is not yet saved and much will take place even the things predicted in this very thread, behold when the prophecy of the beast being wounded the collapse of the system and the prophecy of four horsemen is complete when the world is filled in famines, pestilence and war then ye shall know the times thou be in. Let then the witness of nature as it turns against man as her fury pours upon the land be a witness, let then the roaring ocean as it goes beyond it bounds and the shaking earth be a witness unto ye, let the fire from sky be witness unto ye and the sickness from below that no man know be a witness unto ye.

Be warned the times are coming that the Wrath of God will be poured upon all nations of man and ye all are like lost sheep lost in wilderness with the wolfs, behold thou has great reasons to repent for ye are all stained and in coming posts if it be will of Father we shall return and will reveal unto ye how thou can be sealed in name of God properly, but because of thine wickedness in our absence since thou seeketh proof thou shall be given it in plague in coming years. Let ye knoweth in reason from thine logic to repent for ye have thine proof in your woes.

Now as a mercy unto thine soul which at this time is on it way to Hell, I give unto you who are seeking proof in coming years the plague spoken in Revelation 16 that being the blistering sores which no medical help shall be able to cure, for I warn ye all thou should have been wiser and take caution in who you choose to offend for I saith unto you review your Revelations 11 through to end of 16 for soon this cometh upon whole world. Now this will give ye reason to believe and to repent and ye may if listen be saved from thou fate of Hell, for ye all know not what thou speaketh and are lost in darkness, nor do you know the seriousness of the situation of man or the efforts Heaven has gone too.

Ye shall all know who we are soon enough, be it which side do you stand upon thou has been given much and has acted as wicked devils, this shall not go unnoticed by the heavens. Your future shall not be easy and great trials and hardships await ye in coming years, a time is coming that man has never seen that man knows not, many things will shock mankind in this time so great will be the woes of that time, all who bear the mark of the beast which all of ye currently have shall part takes in the woes of the Seven vials/bowls.

learn thou patience more is going on than ye are aware, do not forget that the Adversary is always working against people, be warned that speaking against me is not only speaking against me and in coming years this shall become evident, be wise in how you respond I have read since decided to post again peoples reactions and im displeased, everything I have predicted shall come in time when it is meant too be prepared do not procastinate your time of repentence.

The pearls shall for this time not be shared until thou learns to be kind, we shall return soon as One plus One = Two and work as 111. I bear my witness again Jesus Christ lives and shall soon return I am his brother He who He spoke would come after He who is in same likeness who is part of the Christ family. If ye show humility I shall tell you the straight and narrow path but if thou remains as has been as rebellious children and wicked tongues ye shall have no pearls given. These things I say in name of the HolySpirit.

posted on Dec, 14 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless11

So the holy spirit talks to you? In ye olde english?

Seriously, i think it´s just effin´with you out of boredom.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LionOfGOD

Read your Revelations again and read what Jesus said would come after. I will tell you this that if you all do not listen to me a day will come you wish you had. Mankind is running out of time and the situation is serious, you have no idea what is coming nor the situation you are in, you think that when you die it ends there you shall find out the hard way that isnt true. Let time reveal all things you have but a short time left until you know what it is we speak.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Woe Woe Woe unto you thou knoweth not who ET_MAN is or myself is yet thou judges us.

Oh boy. Here we go again.

I see you’ve been let out of your box again to rant and rave on behalf of your co-conspirator, ET_MAN (how’s his little problem with the “black-ops”, by the way?)

As to the threat quoted above; I, and many others, know exactly what you are, even though you and ET_MAN differ in your approach wildly.

You are a Christian fanatic.

You’re reveling in what you fully believe is a real scenario wherein its twisted logic anyone who doesn’t follow your mediaeval style of religion – full of threat and horror – will suffer and burn for all eternity.

This is not an accusation in any shape or form, but when I read your gloating posts, I just get an image of wandering mediaeval priests lighting fires beneath the iron cages they carried with them, within which they would burn cats alive so their audience could “hear the suffering of the damned”.

And what’s more, I would put money on the fact that you are quite happy with the terrible fate you fully believe awaits so many people.

It would make you feel immensely justified.

So please, stop trying to berate us with your religion. No one’s listening. You are wasting your time and I’ll tell you why; you come across as haughty, self-righteous and suffering from an enormous superiority complex.

None of those character flaws would convert a single soul and are hugely unattractive.

In fact, they are quite disturbing.

Then again, I imagine that you would like for some people to fear you, wouldn’t you? as in your threat about the world suffering from open sores? (By the way; sorry to burst your bubble but we all read the thread on Fukishima still leaking massive amounts of radiation, possibly more than we are told. But guess what? As terrible as it is, that had nothing to do with God.)

Regards, Beamish (from Ireland, where people use the word “ye” legitimately, without foaming at the mouth in sanctimonious religious fervor).

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
This is just a fake adonaichrist bless looking for a rise out of people. Don't respond to the idiot and let this thread die.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy

Unfortunately, he is the real deal. And I have that from good authority.

Yes, you're right that the thread should die, but you know sometimes you just have to stand up for the good guys.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Beamish thou is considered they which is wicked read in the scriptures what happens to them for this soon shall surely befall you, thou has a short time left to prepare and change thine heart or woe will befall ye greatly. Thou has been used by the Adversary for he has spoken through thine tongue and ye are his agent. Behold anyone who in this thread has acted in wickedness shall be held accountable for their words for ye again know not who I am nor ET_Man yet ye seek to offend. It is warned in your scriptures to always be kind for ye never know who thou shall offend, again I tell you read the Revelations suggested before you make more comments which only harm you, thou is has a twisted serpents tongue seeking to lead the sheep astray through clever malipulations.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I saith this unto all those who have shown wickedness in time ye shall all know what it is we spoke and in those days thou mockery and laugher shall turn to mourning and wailing, ye then shall know what it is we tried to warn ye about and seriousness of the situation of man. Those of you with rosecolored glasses does not change the reality of man this world you are in is a kingdom of the devil known as the kingdom of the beast, it is a evil world in which man no longer recognises what is good and what is evil, they live evil daily calling it good there is many forms of evil and not all are obvious. Thine body you are in is only thing preventing you from being taken to Hell right now, for this world you are in anyone over age of 8 is already Satans and only way to be free of his subjectation is to make yourself subject unto the Saviour which is Jesus Christ for He is only man in all time that was sinless and urned the rights to offer the souls subjectation unto him through the atonement, this doesnt come easy for it requires repentence and to follow the teachings that Christ gave unto the world and being part of the True Church.

Now the Devil knew this and corrupted the original teachings and doctrines of Christ, poisoning Christianitys the churchs which arose after came forth from Man infulenced by the Devil, therefore they are Abominations in eyes of God and those which are in them are not saved. But knowing this the Lord in his wisdom arose a prophet in past in 1800's and he brought forth the restortation of the correct doctrine of Christ and original teachings of God, this Church has spread across the world and has fulfilled the prophercy of the building of the temples unto God, soon this will be completed and end of the world shall come they who are righteous shall inherit the earth but the unrighteous the wicked shall perish in fire, for there flesh shall burn and there souls shall be pulled into the pit of Hell when it opens in the last hours of mans world.

The Church that is thou salvation is one that even christians show hate towards and athiests alike, it is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints, known by people as Mormons these are they in which it is written are the Saints of God and they in which shall come unto the city of Zion in end days, through this Church is only way to be protected from Satan anyone who has not recieved the Baptism and the Giving of HolyGhost through the priesthood of the LDS remains with the Mark of the Beast for it is this process that cleanses all sin and removes the mark of the beast and sealed one unto God and it is in the teachings of this Church in it scriptures that is the Truth and power thereof to Save.

I give you all warning heed what I have said it comes from the authority of those which have created the heavens and the earth, be ye then wise and make the right decision for surely you shall know in coming years what it is was warned. The cycle has begun soon the Revelations spoken suggested unto ye shall be fullfilled. Blessed are they who love God and give up their own will to do His, Blessed are they who fear God who are humble enough to obey, Blessed are they who are meek, kind and innocent for they shall be given the kingdom of God. If thou does not be as a little child and humble yourself before us, if ye remain with thine cup of poisoned ye shall drink of it and it shall bring thou agony, for only those who are as a little child humble innocent and meek shall enter into kingdom of Heaven, for they shall listen and be guided unto the straight and narrow path.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Sorry...you are about 3 months too late.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
One thing I found in the years in this thread and others is the degree to which freely speaking and freely thinking is controlled and fundamental religion pushed.

Religion is the one main door they control this planet with, and locked firmly. We need to target it non stop.

If we took the very best of all the faiths and spirituality, the great teachings and put them in one great metaphysical inspiration book (not religion, don't intend to join one, though am a mystic christian in my own way), and a buddhist I think lately, with meditations and ways to wake up, people would really start to see.

The highest frequencies of Love and Goodness that Father/Mother have. Its like you have to turn up the dial on the best or purest virtues you could ever imagine, and then quite a bit more than this, and these virtues continue to progress into infinity, you could understand how much we're loved, how Kindness and Goodness watches over, how much respect is given to our freedom, and encouragement. In fact its that respect for our freedom that allows for this slow school and so many hard lessons learnt.

So I'm tired of just the bible, as the only wisdoms on this planet, and lets look at how important it is to have Good Thoughts, to envision others, as their best, guided and inspired along with helping one another, positive thoughts draw in more positivity. Wishing harm on others, can bring in hardships.

And I wish to look at Buddha too.

A story from the kalpatarus tree, wish fulfilling trees of India.

www.newfrontier.com...

The man was tired, so he fell asleep under such a tree. When he awoke he was feeling very hungry, and said, "I am feeling hungry, I wish I could get some food from somewhere." Immediately food appeared out of nowhere--just floating in the air...delicious food.

He was so hungry that he didn't pay much attention to where it had come from--when you are hungry you are not very philosophic. He immediately started to eat, and the food was so delicious that he became caught up in eating it. Once his hunger was gone he looked around. Now that he was feeling satisfied, another thought arose in him: "If only I could get something to drink..." Immediately fine wine appeared.

Drinking the wine relaxed in the cool breeze of paradise under the shade of the tree, he started wondering, "What's the matter? What's happening? Have I fallen into a dream, or are some ghosts playing tricks with me?

And ghosts appeared. And they were ferocious and horrible. He started trembling, and a thought arose in him: "Now I am sure to be killed. These people are going to kill me."

And he was killed.

And here from Buddha:

Once a man came unto me and denounced me on account of my observing the Way and practicing great loving-kindness. But I kept silent and did not answer him. The denunciation ceased. Then I asked him. 'If you bring a present to your neighbour and he accepts it not; does the present come back to you?' He replied, 'It will.' I said, 'You denounce me now, but as I accept it not, you must take the wrong deed back on your own person. It is like echo succeeding sound, it is like shadow following object; you never escape the effect of your own evil deeds. Be therefore mindful, and cease from doing evil.
edit on 15-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Beamish and thedoctorswife, Love you both anyways, more than the sun, the moon and the stars.

Savage Garden - I Knew I Loved You

"I Knew I Loved You"

Maybe it's intuition
But some things you just don't question
Like in your eyes
I see my future in an instant
and there it goes
I think I've found my best friend
I know that it might sound more than
a little crazy but I believe

I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life

There's just no rhyme or reason
only this sense of completion
and in your eyes
I see the missing pieces
I'm searching for
I think I found my way home
I know that it might sound more than
a little crazy but I believe

A thousand angels dance around you
I am complete now that I found you

Peace Love, Light and High Frequencies!

Unity, this was never personal, you know that dont you.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Darn it, now I have to listen to that song again, it's beautiful. The missing pieces in each other. Learning from one another. My youngest son knows it by heart and tries to sing along.

A thousand angels dance around you. Most people need healing in this world, and we need to be a part of the healing for others.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LionOfGOD

So the holy spirit talks to you? In ye olde english?

Seriously, i think it´s just effin´with you out of boredom.

Theyve been chatting for quite a while now, really close they are, they probably go to football games together. No offence adonai, just teasing a bit.
And if i remember rightly, there was much contention amongst us long term posters as to why the ye old english turned up all of a sudden. i dont think we came to a conclusive decision tho. I think et-man had an excuse for it, but i dont remember what it was.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
OK this is one of the big threads on ATS I have not read.

If anyone has read this please let me know.

I read the first Page and was going to just ignore it like I did First time, Ramblings of Blossom Goodchiald type, but but 326 FLAGS???

So is it worth reading the 370 pages???

Is there anything besides vague ramblings of benevolance from ET's and "special people" "The chosen" or "raptured" anything of any real substance??

Thanks

Elf

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

You have to read and see what resonates. I know that things are occurring and that Elenin was a code for 9/11 and the abyss. This thread was put forward with good intentions and I received personal growth, healing and protection from my abductions, by ET_MAN's nudgings on infnity and sending me a video, and not letting me put it off, I only watched it part way through and he somehow knew and said you have to watch to the end, its the ending that is the whole video. And when I did that, reached inside and Higher Self was there as a real person, could have sat and had coffee with her had such things been allowed, however, this brought about some changes and no more gynelogical, scoop marks, waking up with wounds. To be more clear, that was a process that began from this moment, over time, so that the negative ones disappeared. The metaphysics/spiritual is the most important part. I only see integrity and goodness. And his information is very similar to Sleepers/Lou Baldins. they both share advanced understandings.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

David Wilcock Urgent Update!

Benjamin Fulford disappeared and I'm waiting still to find out if he surfaces again.

Just after that evil illegal NAZI bill that declared the entire earth as military enemy's to the US government, including its own people, passed. which allows them to pretty well take anyone they deem a terrorist (and I guess they get to define anyone who speaks out as that) into custody, indefinitely, without revealing this has been done or where they are. Also they wanted to bring the right to torture as they see fit.

In addition yesterday thought I was followed, tail gater, truck. And the trailer thats normally suspiciously across the road, grew longer last night. I am just going to pay attention for a while and see if its paranoia or not.

But when I came home, after dropping my kids off to see grandpa and their oldest brothers new game system, and came home. My desk was tampered with, things knocked over.

In addition, David Icke How to Be Free From The Illumaniati or NWO, video was on, my VLC player was on, and it was along in the video. So I pushed play and at that moment the word "entity" came up, and the whole thing basically said,

(paraphrased) That they were lowering the frequency of earth to make these lower dimensional entites have more control/access/influence here.

In all a very odd day yesterday.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thank you soo much Unity,

You describe eloquently what makes the world both joy and aversion, drive and apathy, who we are what we go towards and attract and do, that is how it "resonates" with each of us.

That being people, information and things but also how we resonate with ourselves deeply esp re dissonance.

I am very pleased you seem to have had such an positive experience from the thread, information etc but I would just caution not to fall into giving away too much control or power to the OP/Message as with all in life.

I have a much better understanding of the thrust with the people you mentioned so a light has been shone on this thread for me as such, you have saved me much time in getting to that.

Will take a skim of it tomorrow and see other contributions to thanks.

Good luck and ease I am sure will be yours in your growth, never forget though Unity its all there already inside, and there is really no where to go, nothing to achieve, anywhere to get to, if you can just accept that fully 100%, bit of an shortcut sometimes

Love

Elf

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MischeviousElf
OK this is one of the big threads on ATS I have not read.

If anyone has read this please let me know.

I read the first Page and was going to just ignore it like I did First time, Ramblings of Blossom Goodchiald type, but but 326 FLAGS???

So is it worth reading the 370 pages???

Is there anything besides vague ramblings of benevolance from ET's and "special people" "The chosen" or "raptured" anything of any real substance??

Thanks

Elf

NOOOO dont do it, dont read it, i beseech thee.!!! Your head will fall off and your eyeballs will explode.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity_99...I found this thread yesterday and found this on Ben Source

Here's the thread that had me researching Ben Fulford. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wishing Everyone a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. Stay Safe!

new topics

top topics

<< 367  368  369    371  372  373 >>

join