It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 374
<< 371  372  373    375  376  377 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The cleft is the rams horns an the hand posture is this:

www.scribd.com...

The Christ of the Bible that was badly mangled so most followed Church Authorities actually was Sophia too. He was Equality/Love and Freedom. He was the way of the mystic/seeker, not the mystery school type either. We have choices.

But that was too soft and loving a Christ for the Nazi's and their Iron First NWO.

Google Nazi' ism and Banna founder of the Muslim Brotherhood.

Polygamy, inequalty, authoritarian iron fist rule. How right you are!!! By their FRUITS THEY ARE KNOWN!

Mystery Babylon exposed.
edit on 17-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
They've been very very clever in concealing the truth from people, and thus:

Christ/Sophia said: "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to."

Matthew 23 13

But I wish to turn that around, and say, "May all of humanity, including those who call themselves our leaders, be blessed and filled with the Spirit of Peace and Love. May they all, every one of them, overcome the negative and transmute all negatives to positives, finally learning the lessons before them of equality and family, and goodness. May they be inspired directly within, by the Spirit of Love and Peace, the Holy Spirit, the Christ/Intercessor and their Good Family above and may this curtain raise and we find ourselves in the Real World, of Love, Peace, Equality. Amen"

The As Above So Below Cult of disinfo. Well maybe it works a bit like that but now here is the real problem, and Sophia/Wisdom the Intercessor, And Spirit of Peace and Love, the Christ also symbolized in this, NOT ZEUS, OK, not him. Besides I know that some sacrifice their entire lives to go through nightmare realms to convert him. So unless his followers switch to Baal and Jupiter, the universal healing may occur soon.
BUT, turn the pyramid upside down. AS BELOW SO ABOVE. We're the foundation for our infinity!

What does this mean. Deep thinking hats needed.

Imagine the diabolically clever plan to have us create with our minds, their many realms of warfare and inequality, and more tough love lessons, many many constructs. To divide Family above. Not that group of EU's, the extra universals who already completed their tests and who we call God, but our Higher Self, Empowered Souls, that we're in tests from, and their future steps until finally learning equality.

Law of Attraction/Affinity. Thinking postiive thoughts, not having our minds hijacked by all this. These conspiracies are like weapons against us as are the video games, movies, songs.

We need to turn this around. Should there be too many on the job of making the next few years doomish, and such, then maybe we can envision our own safety.

Not willfully, not lone wolf, but give it to the Highest Love and Goodness and remain true to Love/Equality/the Good Family below and above, sharing, peace, eutopia, hold those thoughts, and send them as waking prayers/meditational prayers.

"No plan against the people shall ever prosper!"

"I am the Love of the Creator, I'm unmatched in what I can do!"

"I transmute all negatives to postives, mind/body/soul and am filled with radiant health and energy. The True Light and Love and Equality shines through us, and my hands/being and presence here bring this forth!"

"Family and unity is the way back home and my whole being strives to serve the Good Family here and above, in every soul."

Thank You so much, dear Father, Mother and Good Family above. Amen.

edit on 18-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
This site will give you what you need to know about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (LDS), read for yourself dont go outside the LDS to learn there is many lies out there. Then pray to God about it.

lds.org...

www.lds.org

edit on 18-12-2011 by AdonaiChristBless11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdonaiChristBless11
This site will give you what you need to know about The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints (LDS), read for yourself dont go outside the LDS to learn there is many lies out there. Then pray to God about it.

lds.org...

www.lds.org

You made the claim my friend. I am asking you.

Does the church of LDS do these things I asked?

Why go to a website when you are right here to express your point of view?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Giving of HolyGhost through the priesthood of the LDS remains with the Mark of the Beast for it is this process that cleanses all sin and removes the mark of the beast and sealed one unto God and it is in the teachings of this Church in it scriptures that is the Truth and power thereof to Save.

Ah, so Mormonism is the correct path that removes the mark of the beast.

Does Mormonism teach to no longer use money? To no longer use your worldly name that no one can claim you do for your own glory? Does Mormonism teach that service to mankind is service to God? Does Mormonism teach that we are all family, in this thing called life together, and it is best to work together for our mutual benefit than to compete to our own detriment?

Are these really the Later Day Saints who will walk with Christ doing as he commanded?

If it does not do all of this, exactly what mark of what beast does it wash away?

With Love,

Your Brother

If you ever quote someone do not take part of a quote changing it meaning that is deceptive, you can mislead others for this reason I post again the original passage you quoted so others dont get confused.

The Church that is thou salvation is one that even christians show hate towards and athiests alike, it is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints, known by people as Mormons these are they in which it is written are the Saints of God and they in which shall come unto the city of Zion in end days, through this Church is only way to be protected from Satan anyone who has not recieved the Baptism and the Giving of HolyGhost through the priesthood of the LDS remains with the Mark of the Beast for it is this process that cleanses all sin and removes the mark of the beast and sealed one unto God and it is in the teachings of this Church in it scriptures that is the Truth and power thereof to Save.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

lds.org...

www.lds.org

With Love,

Your Brother

Truly you arnt my Brother for right now you are a son of perdition, until you wake up from the delusions and stop twisting things even posting quotes which change the meaning of things and telling people things which have put them at risk of Hell, which you shall be held accountable, therefore I do not call you my Brother. Your sinful past of misuse of things has caused damage to your mental state therefore ye may not be able to comprehend good and evil correctly any longer and have taught others dangerous information which has put them in same dangerous position you are spiritually. Read for yourself if want to learn about the Church I advise all do so for themself it doesnt take much effort to click a link and read, I have done what needed done and as I said must now leave again for a time. this was a Mercy unto you all that I took the time to do this and give you direction to be used in the Tribulation to come for now you may ignore this but will remember in that time what has been said about the LDS.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I need to know something but dont know how to ask.........

Yeah i know doesnt make sense at all but i think that i am somehow a piece in all of this, i cant really go into details at the moment and feel when people do, from what i have seen so far, members are slated and mocked for trying to share what they feel they know and derailed when they ask advice and guidance.

I have my own questions, and i feel unity99 is my key. I somehow know things, on a small scale and a massive scale. I see connections and ways in which things need to change and how things will unfold. However, there are 2 sides to the coin. In fact make that 3 sides.
I speak in riddles, i know that.

I would like unity99 to answer some of the questions i have in regard to certain events and prophecies. This is NOT a hoax, i am not writing this to derail this thread or to make you or me look stupid.

1st if i may, i would like to hear from you in regard to any prophecies that indicate Aquarius or an aquarian's coming or return. Stages of enlightenment, and the age of 33 in regard to all of this.
I read somewhere that the individual is totally unaware who he is, not in a crazy way but he doesnt "know" yet.

If unity99 you totally havent a clue what i am talking about here then message me or reply and i will delete this reply.

I believe i understand or see the writings in a different way.

edit on 18-12-2011 by Lee78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

lds.org...

www.lds.org

So...you are *soliciting* on ATS. You are lazy. Instead of knocking on doors and passing out pamphlets, you are brow beating people in attempts to STUFF your RELIGION down our throats. Sorta like internet *spam* mass marketing huh

All I can tell you brother is....you surely suck at representing your religion. If you are the self proclaimed prime example of LDS....then they must be scraping the bottom of the barrel to allow you to go stumping for them...

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
AdonaiChristBless11, your words are both harsh and abrasive, although you may think that you are helping and warning those who ARE your brothers and sisters, the reality IS that you are closing their hearts and minds with your words of wickedness and barrage of bitter religious dogma.

If you ever quote someone do not take part of a quote changing it meaning that is deceptive, you can mislead others for this reason I post again the original passage you quoted so others dont get confused.

The Church that is thou salvation is one that even christians show hate towards and athiests alike, it is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints, known by people as Mormons these are they in which it is written are the Saints of God and they in which shall come unto the city of Zion in end days, through this Church is only way to be protected from Satan anyone who has not recieved the Baptism and the Giving of HolyGhost through the priesthood of the LDS remains with the Mark of the Beast for it is this process that cleanses all sin and removes the mark of the beast and sealed one unto God and it is in the teachings of this Church in it scriptures that is the Truth and power thereof to Save.

Your fallacies grind and insult my very being, the truth IS you need NOT be baptised nor be part of any church, priesthood or organisation to wash away and/or detach yourself from this world’s wholly deceptive satanic and draconian systems of law and code of morals. Scriptures are only that, I have my own truth filled and experience inspired words that came from within me, that have been somewhat privately and publically endorsed by the author of this thread, yet I still only see them as my own truths and no one else’s.

There are thousands of sentinels and seeded ones that are part of the mortal corps of destiny and the planetary ascension team who are being divinely instructed and trained by their guardians to do thy will of the father. Soon many will have channels and pathways opened up for direct communion, they will not stumble or falter and their very being will flood this world with truth and light. They will direct, guide and assist the multitudes of confused. They will have direct knowledge of the incredible events that are about to unfold and will reveal the true purpose and nature of these events… and most will NOT be part of any group, religious sect or organisation.

Like me you are still a student and by being humble and keeping your ego in check you will be able to assist with greater effect. Your services are duly appreciated and I see some truth in your words and warnings, yet your approach is not desirable and even less so effective. You act and present yourself in a manner that is almost in direct comparison to the ‘family’ that I love and know to be assisting humanity through these challenging times.

Your idea of wanting to go around ‘saving’ everyone is not part of any plan that I’m aware of and goes some way into showing your ingrained and indoctrinated self righteousness and a distinctly distasteful ‘messiah complex’, which makes digesting your words an unpleasant process. Everyone is here on their own accord and we all have parts to play and pieces of the puzzle, no-one needs ‘saving’, maybe some need a little guidance and prompting, but there is no ‘saving’. Everyone has God given inalienable rights, one of those rights is free will and by trying to save them against their will, you would be encroaching and breaching on those rights, you cannot and should not try to ‘save’ people from their free will, is NOT part of the planetary mission.

Standing in the full presence of your own truths and emanating your own individual divine essence and the embodiment of indwelling spirit will be the most effective way of changing another’s choices.

Peace, love and prosperity to you and all.

From a true..

LDS

(My initials)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

lds.org...

www.lds.org

With Love,

Your Brother

Truly you arnt my Brother for right now you are a son of perdition, until you wake up from the delusions and stop twisting things even posting quotes which change the meaning of things and telling people things which have put them at risk of Hell, which you shall be held accountable, therefore I do not call you my Brother. Your sinful past of misuse of things has caused damage to your mental state therefore ye may not be able to comprehend good and evil correctly any longer and have taught others dangerous information which has put them in same dangerous position you are spiritually. Read for yourself if want to learn about the Church I advise all do so for themself it doesnt take much effort to click a link and read, I have done what needed done and as I said must now leave again for a time. this was a Mercy unto you all that I took the time to do this and give you direction to be used in the Tribulation to come for now you may ignore this but will remember in that time what has been said about the LDS.

This means NO then?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I wanted to add this quote from the passionate and wonderful Unity_99… to show that she has a greater understanding of this thread than most and as it does sum up the true purpose of this thread quite nicely.

She posted this 20 months ago on the 13-4-2010… Long before many of the lazy, disconnected and ill informed folks started crying ‘Fail’…

Originally posted by Unity_99

if you followed the entire thread ET_MAN states that 10.11.11. is a coding for something else and NOT specifically a date for events to occur. The main purpose of the thread is to bring awareness so people can keep their heads out of the sand and be aware and prepared for things if and when something should occur and not just earth changes but TPTB New World Order plans. Spiritual preparations should always be a top priority along with full awareness of the enemy, if someone is not aware of the enemy then how can they overcome the enemy when they strike. Fear should never be a problem for the people with awareness of their higher selves among the Designers/Creators that are always available to help them but they need to be aware of this and realize that when they pray or meditate for guidance and help it's the Family of Light and their higher selves on the other side answering.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Lee78

I don't fully understand how to answer this. So will include what suddenly, out of the blue, as if giving me a deeper meaning, my father with his interesting connections and odd behavior, came in to suddenly discuss mind glazing boring bridge, which is all logic, and actually interesting in its own right. He's going to Mexico yet again, and is a very good player, and has always been working on his own system. He is very left brained I'm right hemisphered. Its direction that gives me what I need to know, and then to share it.

Information theory on whether events are random or not, based on the outcomes of events that occur, and probability, and also, relates to such things as restricted choice. With restricted choice, it predicts events far more accurately than if there are no restrictions, then its 50/50. My father is a high level bridge player and he spent this morning discussing this with me and bridge is restricted/rules so you have more logic to do systems analysis, or chance to find the answers. Including discussion of significant events, when something that occurs that shouldn't so you have to really analyze them also related to holmes "the dog that didn't bark in the house". Discovery bids, gain you info to make more logical decisions, the more info you have you can predict, but no info, no predictions possible, except that isn't quite true for if the game has rules its already restricted somewhat and you still can make discovery bids.

How do you extract the maximum information.

Now weird inner knowings that I have had, restrictions. I am not allowed to go into, as a practitioner, numerology, astrology, and the mystery school things. That is a restriction. I am not allowed to mirror my shield I don't shield, even under psi attack. I have been shielded, but the restrictions and very reduced areas of Self Defense that are allowed, make it too risky in this school so They can decide this, not me. Won't share that one experience, but I know this. A kabbala trained ufology friend said "oh its just the greys trying to get you not to protect yourself" . No its not. The Love and Light I tap is infinite and it blocks everything and wakes them up, if failing in awareness, as I was at that time, within an instant mirrored shield slapped on that was not my skill to do, and my heart was spared. I then removed this shield and did the Love Defense which I am allowed and prayed for these psy ops that they choose happiness and saw them waking up and making U-Turns, and was well in just a few minutes, full energy restored. I know a little more now from whence this comes.

"We are to be as wise as serpents and as innocent as Doves.

Vedic Astrology and the houses the sun passes through. Now, there is natural order, ie. real matrix one, and then there is the overlay, by negatives. So this relates to cycles and their new "sungods" from what I have gleaned so far.

I come in innocent as a Dove and must stay that way. Savvy? I have rules on me, so my direction and discoveries are directed by spirit within.

There are subcategories too in the houses, but to me 33 is simply put a number relating to 11's and 9's and mystery school.

The true age of aquarius is the next level, not the iron fist rule, but higher levels. The true age of aquarius would be the upgrade for our system.

In other words, I'm not an insider, and am figuring it all out on my own with direction and strong (not nudges) kicks in the pants inside.

You'll never guess what the other restriction is, NOT TO START ANOTHER RELIGION. Very big taboo, only renegades do that.

They're planning their new aquarius sungod by the way. Astrology charts have everything to do with it. . The charts are all geometry.

ie. capstones in them are significant, and crosses, also, solomon's shield. Grand crosses, all sorts of things.

Now they would play this as age of enlightenment and age of repression and law. So they would do this iron fist rule then it transfers into a seemingly freed up era of enlightenment, unless their version of unity is the microchip, which would mean a dark side version of it could be competeting with the upgrade. The side that wants to keep people under their thumb is really promoting transhumanismism, ie. never leave the game. So then they would move this into Capricorn, under Saturn, except an age of stiff rules again, I guess.

I believe we're not going through this anymore, and the upgrade is happening instead. ie going past 4d, the dualities altogether.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
To me a higher frequency way of looking at the number 11, instead of tptb codes some of what relay this to chaos theory, is:

Mother and Father. The Two Into One, needed to get home. Freedom/Invention/Equality/Unconditonal Love.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by de1111codEiT
I wanted to add this quote from the passionate and wonderful Unity_99… to show that she has a greater understanding of this thread than most and as it does sum up the true purpose of this thread quite nicely.

She posted this 20 months ago on the 13-4-2010… Long before many of the lazy, disconnected and ill informed folks started crying ‘Fail’…

Originally posted by Unity_99

if you followed the entire thread ET_MAN states that 10.11.11. is a coding for something else and NOT specifically a date for events to occur. The main purpose of the thread is to bring awareness so people can keep their heads out of the sand and be aware and prepared for things if and when something should occur and not just earth changes but TPTB New World Order plans. Spiritual preparations should always be a top priority along with full awareness of the enemy, if someone is not aware of the enemy then how can they overcome the enemy when they strike. Fear should never be a problem for the people with awareness of their higher selves among the Designers/Creators that are always available to help them but they need to be aware of this and realize that when they pray or meditate for guidance and help it's the Family of Light and their higher selves on the other side answering.

Of course. I don't ever take things on the surface either. All those threads, I am a time traveler come to give a warning, or numerous others found online. I read them, there will either be a geniune warning or an attempt to control information but chances are probably very high the person giving the info (if presented intelligently enough) is either on assignment, or knows stuff due to past work and has restrictions on what he/she can say and wants to speak up, knowing fully well that those who are waking up more do go online, and might figure it out. Also I always see the light in people, and try to talk to that light, always. Even if they find it boring.

Sometimes, like when you study the bible, other works, movies, and trends, you can actually decipher the dark side plans, what they are going to bring in or try to bring in.

Perhaps in that latter case they need our consciousness to do it?

If that is the case, then we need to start envisioning the world we want and dreaming wonderful equal, loving and free dreams.

No plan against the people, and their awakening, growth, love and soul progression, shall ever prosper.

You have the Spirit of Love and Peace and really good insight. Its the Love that is needed, Sophia, Mother. The yeast added to the bread. [

Otherwise the Freedom they are promoting is Neverland, the Lost Boys who never want to take responsiblity, never want to grow up, just play games and harm each other forever. Freedom is cruel and shallow if not wedded with Love and Equality.

Edit to add: Some think I'm only seeing the positive, like an air head, not seeing the things that are in the works. Whereas I am pushed to see and yet hold a better vision. More balanced than that.

The other point is, concerning authority versus equality. Of course there is a Higher Power, ie. those in Higher Levels of Progression and we need to seek, the kids are not ready to all just reach quickly inside, run with gut feelings and many many opinions. There may be a reason the Higher Ups have allowed the dark side to direct so much religions in that the goodness is still there for those who have enough Love in their hearts to pick the shards up in the corruption and see it. But we do have Parents, and we're attempting to grow up, they will go the next level too, equality is in principal, ie. potential.

But when someone speaks from authority not equalizing, walking over the very essence of a persons way back home that Christ gave us to see, our inner connection and ability to find out, then we just become robots, and the way back home is actually taken from us. And that is what I'm seeing in the posts ACB is making, they're not respectful of others and filled with judgment, and my heart does not recognize this. Also he has own struggles that I'm aware of, some that relate to disrespecting women that I won't go into, I don't see anyone who can view material that is often there by abuse of women, as able to speak up and put down another who is already understands all of this and has since childhood. My mother and I burnt my brothers pack of those, let me tell you. We don't allow abuse of women to be present in our homes. Yet he considers himself on a higher level. He also judges based on economics and positioning, that bloodline karma nonsense When God made it very clear even in the scriptures, but I knew this already, that in our weakness His/Her strength shines, and He/She uses the weak to shame the strong. And wisdom looks up from the bottom of the well.

Its having a lower grade in love speak up and dictate to higher grades of Love who at birth already understood this kind of stuff, and this isnt ego, its merely speaking a truth. He doesnt even seem to recognize the spirit in a person or them, to understand the trees and the fruit is one thing, that is one way of recognizing, also to feel the energy in someones words, in others words, he doesnt know what Love is yet, and doesnt know me.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

You're right. AdonaiChristBless does eem to be soliciting for the Church of Latter Day Saints, and I think I know why: if you notice, he never quotes from the Book of Mormon, always Biblical scripture, and I fully believe that is because he is a recent convert to the LDS.

I've met quite a few Mormons, and they are never as vocal or fanatical as he is.

This makes me think that he has converted himself to the LDS, not by Mormon Missionaries. Why? His sort of behaviour would be frowned upon greatly. Humility is a Mormon trait, not his type of arrogant, haughty beligerence.

If they read his posts, it would be recommended he see a Counsellor.

He's no more a Mormon than I am. And I'm not.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AdonaiChristBless11

Jonathon,

The part IAMIAM quoted is EXACTLY the same as what you wrote.

Here is what he quoted...
Giving of HolyGhost through the priesthood of the LDS remains with the Mark of the Beast for it is this process that cleanses all sin and removes the mark of the beast and sealed one unto God and it is in the teachings of this Church in it scriptures that is the Truth and power thereof to Save.

And there is what you originally wrote...

If you actually meant to say that he didn't quote the whole post then know that your only supposed to quote the part that your responding to, not the whole lot which I think is against T&C especially in a thread this long.

To falsely accuse IAMIAM of deceptively changing your quote just makes you seem more narcissistic, and your self-righteous zeal doesn't exactly make people very receptive to your message, its a bit of a turn off actually.

You constantly change your own beliefs yet each time they change, you think you have it right and that people should obey your demands to convert to your beliefs, which will probably change again next week anyways. If your trying to convert people your going the wrong way about it. Commanding people that they must heed your message or be doomed just wont work around here.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

When is the end of the world?

What dates are these events happening?

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DanTheOutlaw
reply to post by ET_MAN

When is the end of the world?

What dates are these events happening?

It already passed ET_MAN's EOTW date. We're still here.

ET_MAN slithered away with no apologies to all the people who bought into his predictions.

Have a Nice Day

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAmD1
My small coin from anywhere in the worlds worth...

1. Who is the adversary? And who's adversary is it?
(If it is only an adversary of man then surely in the scheme of infinity this discussion is infinitely redundant?

2. Who is the 'bringer of light'? What light is it and why is it important?

3. Who is I AM? How is I AM important?

4. Can you tell us the meaning of this..."I AM the one that is and has always been. I AM the bringer of light."

5. WHO are you? - the name of your soul not your body.

6. Tell us something completely un heard of, something not of this world. A name, an artifact, a language (better still a saying in an unheard of language and a translation), a missing key to solve one of our many mysteries. Anything that is new will do.

Thank you,

Love and light

1. The adversary in essence is the Evil within us all as well as the evil that is produced from our actions and emotions. It is what defeats us within, and is the fabled serpent or satan in history. Our feeble recordings of history only show the realities on earth and the events that may have led to this present day. Humankind had very limited ability to explain their experiences with the phenomenal in those days. The fallen angels where in fact advanced species who tampered with us scientifically. There is a single Negative/dark/evil force on every level of existence and almost every dimension.

To break it down, think of Parallax on the recent Green Lantern movie. Think of how parallax was exil, spread evil, contended against powers of good and consumes everything in its path with fear and darkness. The embodiment of evil is just that, both within us and around us.

The adversary will exist as long as good exists, its as infinite as space and creation.

2. The bringer of light was a title given by ancient peoples to sometimes explain their messiah or savior who is seen as releasing the people from the darkness of oppression and evil. The light is often referred to as the TRUTH within all, or the good of everything to come. Light is a sign of hope, love, healing. Ancient Jesus (who is said to hail from Arcturus, brightest star in our known galaxy, home base of Arcturians, members of federation of light, protectors of Goodness in all space and time.) The light in essence could be salvation and freedom of the spirit.

3. "I AM" refers to ourselves, who we all truly are inside. Some think I AM comes just from religious writings. I AM is the essence that is within us all, it is the ability to make the decisions of good and evil, right and wrong, it is US in our entirety. It can bee seen as our spirit, which is the true recorder and vessel of life and knowledge for as long as our souls have been in existence. I AM is who WE ARE, we are all one, we all came from one. One Love, one Light.

There are many ways to come into touch with the outside realms, some use psychedelics, some use meditation, some are touched in the head. There is a definite way to communicate with whatever wants to be heard, its all about finding how to make that link, that first contact, and if you are able to handle what is given to you.

I personally meditate and tap into my pineal gland as well as OBE and astral projecting. Its truly amazing, humbling and inspiring, all the while something inside is limiting ones ability to "spill the beans" as you humans like to say lol. This information will always be limited and locked away until the time it is needed for oneself. That is why we all must walk our own path and find our own truths, an old saying goes " The lord helps those who help themselves" regardless fo ryour religious standpoint, what it means basically is that we must lead ourselves to enlightenment, the higher planes, no one else can do this for us, they can only aid us in ascension as they and millions before them have. We are all but a fraction of a fraction of a fraction of what is entirely existence as we have known and accept

Sheeple must wake up... we all must listen even if we dont like to. We listen to the NEWs and we don't like half of what is said through them, why not open our ears and hearts to the truths we find with eachother and within our hearts and souls.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Well LDS was never once mentioned before. ET_MAN had invited some to dinner and shared his NDE and Infinity with them actually, he had written once. He was trying to challenge the mormon's not the other way around, to have new ideas. ACB wasn't a Christian except for his own kind. My computer was frozen with his posts, so I suspect, he's got an agenda, and I know that there is this NWO going on, a new Islam friendly religion, a not so Sophia Like Christ, more Saturn tough, and anti women/sexism. Because Jesus isn't Manly enough for them. You know I've done some research, Ra, Horus, and the other Christ candidates. And read about fights, wars, Horus sending retaliation on those who wouldn't listen to him.

Yeshua (out of their so called Christs) is the most Sophia Like and wisest. He and Buddha are the only two I even recognize as uniformally good and not hat switchers. Their voices I recognize. Those are words of wisdom and good behavior. Except for Buddha leaving his wife and infant child which horrified me and couldn't possibly approve of that. That was so completely devaluing women/children/family and soul mate love, that I really hope it wasn't true and just added in by the Saturnists.

But I don't recognize the Spirit of Peace and Love in all those woe unto thee's. And viewing the stacks of sexist stuff my mother and I threw out when we found them in my brothers room when he was a teenager (hint hint) though probably digital form, then saying Woe unto Thee is beyond hypocrisy. It turns my stomach.

Sexism is evil. Its a really big crime against humanity. And I'm going to topple their new phallic symbols they erect everywhere with new world order. Think I'm going to write a book about this cult of their phallic symbols and false two into one adrogeny crapola.

This part is not being written to offend real gay, ie the few born that way, however, I can certainly see why so many black ops and so called wanna be elites are gay now, because they despise women and love. Sickening
edit on 19-12-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 371  372  373    375  376  377 >>

join