It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 325
<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
If we were to want a better world, and more equality, yet to grow beyond this level of consciousness and programming. Then first of all we'd work on anything we had that allowed us to cast blame on those in need or even acting out, and find our compassion and understanding. We'd also work on the reactionary angst we might feel at injustice, either against the controllers, or any group that is being villianized, such as illegals or the middle east, or even the leaders, corporations. We'd start to wonder why we get angry, is it a soul thing? Is this the way we were before we came in, or is it a programming? Or both?

At this point it would be seeking, prayer, remaining conscious, staying in the heart, apologizing when cooler heads prevail trying to find the skills to remain peaceful and not react. There could be no Problem/Reaction/Solution, we'd not be buying into this.

The next question is, if we stop blaming and reacting? What skills do we have, or could learn, in language, communication, negotiation, listening even, that would bring lasting solutions, that could bring equality, that could shine light and understanding on situations, what do we need to develop in ourselves?

If we're truly committed to saying no to war and inequality, and promote understanding and healing, reconciliation, then what skills do we need to develop, that we havn't demonstrated in large amounts, amongst ourselves, and social constructs?
edit on 1-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
9 days until the moment of truth.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

An example of the plight of the people of old...
us3.harunyahya.com...

(I am not personally promoting this book, just thought that it was a good example similar to the apocalypse talked about in this thread)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Nothing 'important' to add to any of this just wanted to say nice avatar cuteangel, the getbackers is a great anime, really enjoyed it, have you seen shikabane hime? It's excellent, I'm currently working my way through it, but the best thing I've seen this year has been HOTD, hilarious!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Kyazl

That is something I used to watch before... Dont watch much television these days... If you think the internet is troll, you would'nt go anywhere near television... thats a whole lot more trash...

I just came to this thread cause its been a while since I got the urge to share a few thoughts thats been boggling my mind... Unlike ET_MAN or the others that claim to be from future / different density / being helped by benevolent agents (the list goes on...) I just chose to reflect the Quran which just happens to talk a lot about apocalypse / the last day ....

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I was there for the entire change in ACB that took place…I didn't have the forbearance to go the extra mile with ACB. But ET_MAN does, he is really positive…So he went the extra mile for ACB.

ACB had experiences, he was told personal information and had dreams and he cleaned out the occult in his life, symbolism, and it was like a miracle.

He also made a post on the HH thread and apologized deeply, sharing some of this, and why he had come on the thread. He had a profound experience.

Wow. We really do see things differently, in ways that could not be more diametrically opposed.

You saw a spiritual argument, I saw someone in the throws of a very personal crisis –thus being extremely vulnerable to outside influences – seriously struggling to make sense of the world and possibly being used as a sock puppet for someone else’s agenda.

Unity_99, this is my opinion only, not an accusation in any sense of the world; I truly believe you need to take a step back from all of this and try and look at the world in a different light. Especially when you say things such as this:

He started writing to me, in an authorative way and in the end, I had agreed to read the channeled on a ouiji board…

A Ouija board? Oh boy…

And I sincerely hope that you somehow answered – and indeed addressed the points raised – in Kyazl’ s well written and well intentioned post to you on page 323 of this thread.

We have clashed in the past on ATS – including in your other incarnation as Mystiq – and I doubt of we will ever see eye to eye. Your approach to this whole subject is – in my opinion - worlds apart from ET_MAN’s, but is still as obsessive.

I now intend to leave you to your thread – as it has patently been handed over to you (and I fully believe with ET_MAN’s blessing), but with one request; go outside now and again, smell the fresh air, and just be yourself, not the inward looking individual all these conspiracies are trying to make you into.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

really I think all the cult posts and his realization that some members might actually be that devoted is what scared him off. The skeptical members here helped him realize the situation. Some of the members were living for his words, never a good sign, hopefully it never went further than that......

And I really hope the same thing; it may well change my mind about him.

I truly do not like being so darn cynical about these “alien messengers”. It sucks. But, so far, it’s been a 100% hit rate; BS invariably comes in the same sort of packaging.

Intention – the real reason why “knowledge” is posted - is more difficult to read, and my problem with the relationship between ET_MAN and AdonaiChristBless11 still troubles me, but the responses to suggestions of cultish behaviour did seem to have an effect.

Btw Beamish, I'll star you forever for each and every post, follow each and every word you write, send you pretty pictures and will meditate on you nightly in a nice, heartfelt way. Please consider starting a thread of your own so that I may sit at your feet and. . . . well, . . . . . we'll talk later, right?

Aww, you’re too kind. Meditate on me nightly? Ooookayyy.....

Now, my young padawan, come, sit at my feet and fill out this application form with every single one of your personal details including your bank account and credit card number and choice of robe colour…

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Well, the cult of sharing nde's, the cult of sharing anything, the cult of sharing insider knowledge, the cult of Christianity.

And under attack mostly by the Cult of Ra.

Interesting. I find this fascinating.

Also those who use these terms to ridicule and suppress others are actually serving DARK SIDE. Its not nice, not good, certainly not Christ like, doesnt' help anyone, doesnt add anything to the table in terms of opening our minds, and letting some truth in.

It serves the Egyptian pryamid loving, old empire/new empire group of suppressors, who by the way keep people controlled through Relgion.

For the past year I've been quite upset at the suppression I noticed and suspected quite a few players. Now, that I see the door squarely in front of me on what they lock and how they control a realm, their game is up.

That is the door that the lock needs picking. No one can force others, to open their minds, nor should they have a good strong faith messed with, if its seeing the light squares and striving to be love, BUT, one can keep on planting seeds, for quantum understanding, that the box needs to be widened, and allow open minds, also venus project type seeds. The more gentle seeds out there, the more people will not be forced into even smaller boxes. Especially with this possible regime change.

I don't like suppression. Whereas they don't like the truth getting out. I like my truth in plain sight period. Whereas they consider the box we're in has too many windows and doors, too many seeds planted, and after all we're in this regime change, and repression occurring. It an odd stand off really.

But I see the door very clearly indeed. That's the one they control with, eh. Good to know.

I don't work for them, am a very free citizen, and now understand what lock needs picking and what door needs caving in.

Its all completely crystal clear, like the sunlight is.
edit on 2-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Just something I've put together is how they're planning on playing their NWO new religion scenario.

I posted the astrology sign of Rev 12, and we're approaching the Dark Night/Quetzcoatl.

In any case, these guys have been doing everything according to the numbers/numerology/astrology/sacred geometry, well sacred to them. And they've been making revelation come true, probably to try and force wide awake people back into fundamentalism and serfdom.

You cannot understand how upset I am, how ugly and repulsive this is and how I want the true Light and Love cosmic citizens to sail in and arrest them all ASAP, with the highest technology going. Or the sun could just expand suddenly, instantaneous freedom.

My message to them, who I know is following this thread, is to really understand, NO MEANS NO. We're not your pawns, we're real people and you don't have any rights over us, take your games and play in the corner with yourselves like good little children or your timed out big time.

That said, what seems likely is China/Iran, Islam is going to repress free world for over 1200 days like in the bible. The birth of the red dragon.

Of course it could be done subtely with ever increasing control. But since they want to bring in their new religion I can see how they will play this.

This will be to really make everyone angry at each other, all the funadmentalists of the judiac religions.

Then have, after 2014, a war to end all wars, and all religions, pitting Judiasm/Chrisitianity, and Islam all against each other.

Then the new regime, peace, we beat the swords into farming tools, and we all live happily after in the NWO, new religion, like good little serfs.

No Go.

Now, people need to do some thing here, something they havnt put through their computer models.

Non reaction. Non obedience however, dont follow bad orders. Protest perhaps what we can, organize groups to do things under the table, not change our customs for anyone.

But, somehow, keep peaceful, shine love, somehow keep above it all, and have faith that Family will arrive, miracles will happen and people could also keep writing to all the leaders and tell them, we understand what you're doing, its such a twisted repulsive game. You havnt won us over to your nightmare realms. Wake up. Stop it.!

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
And some people tell me, there are white hats too. First of all, hats don't count, thats elitism. I'm not into eltism, I'm into grass roots empowerment of all and look to the bottom group for the TRUE LIGHT, it wears its own odd hats in honesty, because some are really broken by this world. But I have far more respect for a druggie on the streets than any of the world wide "hats".

Now, if there are White Hats, working against the Dark Hats, and its going to be stopped, then tell me, why did Fukushima and BP happen? Why Rwanda and the Kurdish children who all died? WHERE WERE THEIR WHITE HATS?

Why is it worse not better? I don't see the white hats coming to talk openly with the people and uniting to overcome this?

Just more posturing! Buying time! I don't like it at all!

Calling all white hats, get off your horses and join with the people if you're not just a lie. Which I suspect.

To me its all just elitism and cloak and dagger.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
One last thing that keeps coming today, is about the Controllers, and the few who might have faith in something that is gnostic and distorted, but they really think they're doing this for God, and they're catalysts.

1. Isaiah 28, read the last bit! The true way to set a good example.

2. Jesus washed the feet of his disciples and served everyone in humility poverty, and his soul level way over your heads.

3. Romans 14;13

Let us not therefore judge one another any more: but judge this rather, that no man put a stumblingblock or an occasion to fall in his brother's way.

Wake up. You've accepted a dark message as truth, and have not understood what your roles should have been.

Actually Budda showed what to do, walk away from it all. So his example was good, to those who are wealthy, but then service and helping.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
What if we're looking at this all wrong, and its symbolic, for their planned regime change, and they will amp up some cosmic energy, ie cme's with HAARP, and do things, not sure exactly which things, but do them to cut people off from each other, create civil unrest (power outages could be a part of this) and bring in Facist troops?

I mean what if we're all planning for survival from earth changes, earthquakes and the like, and some are really thinking of survival groups, cooperation, sharing, so to speak ,but its different.

Its Fema being gutted so China and Sharia walk in, and they start imposing really repressive things? What if they round up homosexuals, those who dream dreams, have psi or experiences, single mothers, or anyone they try to say is adulterers, and they bring out those guillotines that Benedict9 showed?

I think most of us would rather face earthquakes and tsunami's and earth changes, pole shifts than fascism and especially something most of us considers primitive and violent and so ugly that we would never allow it.

If they're trying to overide those with peace, who would like to only choose Love and Light, with things that are so unexpectable that most could not tolerate this, then they are instigating a huge free for all, and armeggedon?

So, my questions now are, if the scenario plays out in this game, how do we respond, and still stand up for freedom, AND peace at the same time?

When we would know, some of us, anyway ,who is really behind this?

Are we expected to be all martyrs to keep the Love?

Is this what Family above expects to pass the tests?

I don't believe in matryrs!

So tptb, the elites had a really different goal in mind when they went into the middle east. Not really oil either. Its about Karma, and trying to dump more karma always, with everything they do on the free world.

I wonder how Heaven sees things. The majority voted in Obama to end the war and were not behind Bush or his policies.

Most people are very tired of being manipulated. So whose karma is it?

Jesus freed us from that whole mind game. But the bloodlines work under this distortion.

I think those with more awareness and peace, yet unwilling to witness such a thing, would really have to sit down, and work out what we can do to counter this oppression, without feeding the fire of their plans, without giving them armeggedon, but without martyrs.

Its a big puzzle.

And if these guys think they're the white hats! When they're far from that!

I'm not interested in any fundamentalists. Viva La Hippies!

Its far easier to remain peaceful and try to help in emergencies. Most people do the right thing in emergencies.

But this is different. This would be forcing peaceful people, determined to not react and be Love, to witness or be martyred to those acting like devils

I'm very worried about how people will respond, with peace.

The one response suggested by a friend instead of reacting was to speak up with dignity to anyone at our doors:

"Are you taking away my free will then, and saying I do not have a choice? I cannot go along with this, its against my beliefs." And to stay peaceful no matter what they do to you.

Well, nice, martyrs are so completely unacceptable to me and I do not believe Family above would ever expect this.

So, meditate, pray, ask for help under the stars, stand up for whats right peacefully even if they attack us? But no reaction and no going to war when they do this?

Or what?

Expect miracles?

And write in to the leaders and all the big shots whose names we know pinning them for this ultra abusive and cruel game?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
ET_Man,

My Brother, there is truth in your message and it was given from the heart as a gift of love. The battle between good and evil lies in your own heart. If you see evil, first remove it from your eye. Then you will see with love and heal that which you thought was evil with love.

Be healed my Brother and see.

I have come to redeem you by fulfilling your Prophecy.

Here is the EVENT.

It is Finished

If you accept this as fulfillment of your prophecy, you will be redeemed before men.

If you accept this act on my part, help me share my message with the world.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
So, I followed the links ET_MAN left in his "last post"... one of them is this:

rael.org...

and there I found the book "Intelligent Design: Message from the Designers" which I read before.

Does this mean he is Raelian? I found much of the stuff in this book to be interesting until I found this in the prayer section:

"Elohim, I recognize Claude Rael, your messenger, as my guide, and I believe in him and in the message you gave him"

hmmm... okay? Am I the only one who thinks this is really bad and doesn't really help the image of either the guy who calls himself Rael or ET_MAN?

Does ET_MAN suggest that the entirety of this book is truth? or does he think it has some truth to it? Could anyone here who read enough of ET_MAN's posts help me answering this? I already read like 50 pages or so of this thread and I am fed up.

My personal opinion on this book is, as I said, it has many interesting ideas but the prayer part was a deal breaker and this Rael guy is a douche.
edit on 2-10-2011 by TheAlmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
And, is there anything like... practical... we should DO before the day comes? Anything other than being a good person and love people and all that. Is there anything tangible that we're supposed to do to increase our chances of surviving the horrors he talked about? As I said, I read about 50 pages of this thread and I really don't have the time or energy to go through the whole thing.

So, a place to go to? Stuff to buy? or is it all just "be prepared" and fill your heart with love and the rest of the "formula"? I have seen the PDF with the safe places though, but, I am wondering if that was changed/updated? or if there's more than the PDF?

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAlmo
So, I followed the links ET_MAN left in his "last post"... one of them is this:

rael.org...

and there I found the book "Intelligent Design: Message from the Designers" which I read before.

Does this mean he is Raelian? I found much of the stuff in this book to be interesting until I found this in the prayer section:

"Elohim, I recognize Claude Rael, your messenger, as my guide, and I believe in him and in the message you gave him"

hmmm... okay? Am I the only one who thinks this is really bad and doesn't really help the image of either the guy who calls himself Rael or ET_MAN?

Does ET_MAN suggest that the entirety of this book is truth? or does he think it has some truth to it? Could anyone here who read enough of ET_MAN's posts help me answering this? I already read like 50 pages or so of this thread and I am fed up.

My personal opinion on this book is, as I said, it has many interesting ideas but the prayer part was a deal breaker and this Rael guy is a douche.

This Raelian website issue was discussed a couple of pages ago.
Oh, and gold medals should be rewarded to those who have followed the whole thread (you know who your are) me included, because its been a "piece of work", and much discussion amongst posters and contradictory statements by et-man has lead me to believe thats theres more to this than meets the eye.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Oh et-man where have you gone?
You did not even say so long,
Your words of wisdom have torn us apart,
Is that what you wanted from the start?

I hope im wrong in saying these things,
but come back and see what tomorrow brings,
cos the jesus guy would not have gone,
he'd have stayed with us untill all done.

ps Et-man did say goodbye, but I couldnt find a rhyme for that.
pps, I also do greeting cards if anyones interested.

edit on 2-10-2011 by thedoctorswife because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAlmo

The deal breaker for me was the 37,000,000 $ they need to build their embassy. As if aliens would travel all this way only to turn back if their embassy is not up to par, surely they could sleep on their ships for a bit or build their own, or at least reveal themselves so the whole world could donate towards the cost. Claude Vorilhon (Rael) is essentially saying "pay me or the aliens won't come".

That's gonna be one hell of a retirement crib for Claude.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

No, he once sent me that to discuss how the distortion work, how some of tptb may think they are meeting with ETs when they're being manipulated by entities.

I had some odd images come last night, and a thread here just reminded me of them. I'm not sure whats going to happen, don't wish to even talk about what I saw really, because dreams or images of something disasterous to me, would be a call to pray for safety and equality and children being safe.

If someone can stock up a bit on food and water they should. Sometimes I wonder if stocking up would draw in a disaster. But if the governments and even NASA recommend people do this, well its the right thing to do.

Seek and pray on what you can do, if you sense there is something you need to take care of, regardless of the times or what others are saying. Never let fear in. The way I see it, is as unpleasant as somehting may be, if I'm lucky enough to get a ticket home, that might not be as hard as sticking around longer in this world, don't really like this place much, but care about the people in it. So its more about holding light and concern for others and seeking for guidance within, having faith to be in the right place at the right time if you're meant to be there to help out.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I sometimes get tremors, under my computer chair. Also my car rocked back and forth a week ago dropping my youngest off at school. But when the light changed and was closer to home all that ended. Last night had some pretty clear images come, that were not good is all I will say. Seismic/crustal type things.

Anyway, tonight, off and on, it feels like a stretching rubber band, a slide to the south, or left of my chair, and when it happens, as it did several times a short while ago, I got dizzy feeling.

Hoping it passes, goes away.

top topics

<< 322  323  324    326  327  328 >>

join