It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 322
<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

It's very hard. Sometimes there's temptation to tell a white lie for the sake of peace and to make people happy. Sometimes it is just automatic when you feel shame. But I try to repent and tell the truth whenever I fail this temptation. It usually ends in anger.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

In my opinion he linked the site to reference the 'mindset' of those who will be 'taken in' by the alien agenda/coming disclosure propaganda. The Raelians are just a 'current' and 'illustratable' example.

I also endorse that there is a 'Great deception' coming involving the 'alien' presence/earth influence, for the Holy Spirit has directly shown me such as warning of the 'elements' that will openly appear to all in due course.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

It's very hard. Sometimes there's temptation to tell a white lie for the sake of peace and to make people happy. Sometimes it is just automatic when you feel shame. But I try to repent and tell the truth whenever I fail this temptation. It usually ends in anger.

Blessed are the peacemakers
It is good that your heart/intention is in the right place to want to foster peace. In my own case, yes at times honesty has been at risk of offending others, however it is often HOW the honesty is expressed and the intention behind it, rather than the words themselves that we may fear revealing. Sometimes you may tell someone something that they may not want to hear, however the 'greater good' served that they received that honesty/truth.

In Truth, we all know where we stand.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

In my opinion he linked the site to reference the 'mindset' of those who will be 'taken in' by the alien agenda/coming disclosure propaganda.

So, with that reasoning in mind, what would the point of a false alien disclosure if all it is aimed at are the “woo woo’s” in society. No one takes any notice of them in the first place, other than to ignore them or ridicule them.

People like the Raelians represent only the tiniest fraction of those who believe (me included), so their being the ones who are at the forefront of disclosure would ring credibility alarm bells everywhere.

So when you say:

The Raelians are just a 'current' and 'illustratable' example.

to me strongly suggests the ET_MAN wasn’t using any critical thinking skills with this example. Once again, not good for a messenger of salvation.

That’s clearly easy for me to say now he’s gone, but you know I’d say it to his (virtual) face, too.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Krono

Can the Heavenly Graces save someones life? IE Some one just got diagnosed with terminal cancer and prays. will he survive?

If it is the Will of the Father, of course
Miracles occur every day, with every prayer heard and every thought and intention Known. It is trusting in Him and accepting His Will however, that can at times serve as the 'test' when it comes to matters of Faith.

edit on 29-9-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

So it wouldn't have anything to do with the years of experience from the doctor/surgeon who gives them medicine/treatment/surgeory to help fight it?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

So it wouldn't have anything to do with the years of experience from the doctor/surgeon who gives them medicine/treatment/surgeory to help fight it?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

PM
edit on 29-9-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

The Great Deception applies to all who will be on Earth. The Raelians are just one example of a current movement already vocal and open with their beliefs. Scripture states that most of the world will be deceived by the many antichrist based 'signs and wonders' that are going to be made manifest more and more openly.
edit on 29-9-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Krono

If it is a soul's time to depart by the Will of the Father, then no amount of medicine/treatment/emergency surgery will prevent that from happening. There are no accidents when it comes to 'death'.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I was there for the entire change in ACB that took place, because he was sent onto the HH and Law of One thread by one of his friends basically to discredit what was being said by ET_MAN and others, who were speaking in terms of Infinity, Infinite Progression, our individual spirits existing for eternity, and countering Law of One and other gnostic new age beliefs that we are One Soul, and that Right and Wrong are illusions. For this is a huge trap.

In other words, this was a spiritual disagreement, that was very intense, and ACB was very negative in his posts of humans as tares, not even soul/spirit, who would be recycled and reformatted, the wheat from the chaff, not for not loving, but for not emptying all their beliefs, experiences or inner knowing and the very connection God gave them to overcome the world, and obey someone else. Very authorative, pyramid structure, controlling belief. I just thought this was an angenda.

ET_MAN disappeared at that time also having to go to help his family, and many of us struggled along in the thread, because that was a wonderful thread, we were all sharing and even disagreeing, from our own inner voices and what a debate this was. And trying to send love to ACB.

He started writing to me, in an authorative way and in the end, I had agreed to read the channeled on a ouiji board Cassiopian Wave, because I was trying to be polite and duck out of it. Whereas I should have found my stronger but still loving voice and been clear. So, directly reading this, next morning my youngest woke up paralyzed with hooded beings around him touching him with a prod or wand like a punch in the stomach. He got up, and overcame this, but was in tears. I became very ill, lymph swollen for over a month on antibiotics.

Its about permissions and not being faithful to what I knew in my heart, and speaking up effectively, so negative entities just wait to pounce on people and harm them, or distort them when they slip up.

I didn't have the forbearance to go the extra mile with ACB. But ET_MAN does, he is really postiive, and yet confident in his truth, can read something without letting darkness in, and very much shines light So he went the extra mile for ACB.

ACB had experiences, he was told personal information and had dreams and he cleaned out the occult in his life, symbolism, and it was like a miracle.

He also made a post on the HH thread and apologized deeply, sharing some of this, and why he had come on the thread. He had a profound experience.

Because, ET_MAN is for real. He speaks truth and goodness. He does so tirelessly, with honor and intregrity. HE does not favor elitism karma in the every man for himself way, he speaks up for the poor, the needy. For example, when discussing how some feel awareness, or talking about negative things that are like doom is fear based, instead of nudges to wake up and do the work you actually came into the world to do and be aware of the corruption and see through it. He said, its ok to avoid the Doom but then, one should get to work and cleaning it up and not ignoring. Workign to rid the world of the doom of war, starvation , injustice inequality. (paraphrased).

If someone asked for help, he would always give it On my thread for the Holographic Universe, I shared I have a hard time making threads, my chronic fatigue takes away sorting. So he took my material and sorted it, for the OP and added some pics. Thats my thread, I came up with the whole thing, it actually came out of a discussion with my then 19 year old sun on infinity, and he helped the format of the first post. But I do use my own words, try to always to find my own voice, and most of my threads just go off the random, non organized way. Just as an example of lending a helping hand.

No one has any right to criticize someone who they really don't know and they're really barking up the wrong tree and judgmental without understanding.

Anyway, ET_MAN is a very good person, with deep interity and compassion.

It was NOT by accident he was chosen for the experiences he had, this is his soul development level. He's a grown up, or at least far more so.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
ET_MAN and Sleeper have some very similar information and Lou Baldin/Sleeper is someone that I am very drawn to. On his last thread???? He actually demonstrated how to see more of the UV range and reveal more of what is there, by videoing or seeing the glow of the Sun at the edge of building. And I had a few good sitings before I did it with the camera. Also have now got a infared lense addition, to create a kind infared.

What I didn't realize when looking back was, what the sun was showing me.

Cameras see more channels than our eyes. So this was on the camera, and sure enough, thinking what about smudges, I did clean the lenses but there are 2 photos that show, the color, beams and crystal prism, occuring, behind the cloud, and in front of a branch of a tree.

Now sure, we all have choices. Anyone who wishes to see more, can try this at home. But take care. Anyone who thinks its just distortions in the camera can believe that if they wish.

I know better.

The video I captured is raw, ie uploaded from camera and then to youtube no changes made. This one short video captured something my eyes could not. The two channels, the solid opaque blue, and the surreal lighter cyrstal one. Again, any smudges would have been in both, but no, only one realm has the cyrstaline prisms of glorious colored lights and white brilliant light.

I'm going to make a video out of these.

Sunlight At The Edge Of The Roof.

[pic]yc4e84aae9.jpg[/pic

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I have this video which I'm probably going to upload where these pictures were taking from. I showed my son, who was going on about smudges He went quiet.

In the video, the beams of light, pink, slowly widen, to a wide band. Its with a lot of activity, you can see the energy widening the band, movement. Then its like stripes of pink, Then this energetic movement fills in the strips one by one to a solid pink band.

Then the energetic movement slowly transfers the pink to strips of pure white light.

I just am awed by the wonder of the sun and the messages it gives us, if we but pay attention. But the choice is ours.

Coincidence?. Skeptics can choose that paradigm. But I think NOT!

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
www.zmescience.com...

Diamonds are for a nano-second – in the glitter of a candle light, that is. In a stroke of brilliance, Professor Wuzong Zhou, Professor of Chemistry at the University of St Andrews, has found millions of diamond nano-particles in the flickering light of a simple candle.

...Professor Zhou, assisted by one of his students Mr Zixue Su, used a novel sampling technique, he developed himself, was able to extract particles from within the middle of the flame for studying. Much to his surprise, he found that a candle flame contains all four known forms of carbon. The whole event is a premier success, after other failed attempts by scientists in the past. Curiously enough, Professor Zhou entered this endevour after he received a challenge from a fellow scientist in combustion.

I wonder what crystal cities and crystline crafts, and being diamonds in the rough is all about.

The sun sings me a song sometimes in sungazing. I only stare moment and close my eyes and the most beautiful washes of vibratory colors course through that I've wished to capture in paint. The frequency of the song is healing and true.

When the pink strip widened to become a band, then filled in solid, then became white. It was over time, on my video. With this energetic movement.

The symbolism is LOVE is the Progression. To purify our hearts of distractions, programs, the world, its teachings. Don't look to the wealthy for credibility. Roll up your sleeves and listen to the heart of the most vulnerable. Don't tell them what they should feel or think, listen to what THEY FEEL AND THINK.
edit on 29-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Could somebody please summarize this 320+ page thread into ONE SENTENCE please?

Thank you.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

Love your neighbour as yourself...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falcifer
reply to post by Cryptonomicon

Love your neighbour as yourself...

Thank you. You just saved me a lot of time and effort my friend.

This thread can officially be put to rest now. It's the neighborly thing to do.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Those shapes are from internal reflections inside of the camera and reveal the shape of the iris. They look pretty. Nicely done

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Yes, I'm sure some would think that. However they DON't do this in the line just below, only in the above. They even do that behind the cloud framing it. And your paradigm belief does not change that what the lense is actually responding to, its glass and crystaline too, but its responding to refraction of light and the prisms of cyrstaline structures

Again, for reference:

www.zmescience.com...

Diamonds are for a nano-second – in the glitter of a candle light, that is. In a stroke of brilliance, Professor Wuzong Zhou, Professor of Chemistry at the University of St Andrews, has found millions of diamond nano-particles in the flickering light of a simple candle.

Read more: www.zmescience.com...

There are more things you can see in that UV, line or channel change. For example, some things only show up a bit, I'm still waiting to capture this on camera. I'm less interested in strange bugs and fluff balls than in the sun itself, and its behavior. But, previously when I first started, the seeds and insects were odd too.

Some were just ordinary and would do their thing in both spectrums, outside the light, some just disappear outside this bubble and there are other anomlies that my native friend told me more about, relating to the cottonwood trees.

By reason, objects higher up, should get smaller. There were ligtht winged shapes, larger and larger higher up. ie. Say 200 feet, bird sized objects that vanished at the line of light. They were not the same look more of a shiny white surreal bird shape, it was quite interesting. Ordianry birds would occasionally fly through this, big difference. Those would be some mighty big insects!

I also occasionally saw at an even higher height, things more plane size. Well those weren't birds nor insects, because things get smaller higher up, not bigger. And they looked odd, like transclucent white gliders, paper plane shapes, fly slowly through this light bubble area and vanish at its rim.

Now those only happened a few times, and was hoping to actually catch this, but I guess it takes days and days, weeks and weeks of patience and sleuthing, and maybe they have to let you.

I'm going to make a video, out of the sun and its so fascinating the sun, just looking at them and rewatching what I thought was a boring couple of videos last night, and seeing it, the way it happened was it touched me inside, and my frequency raised, and then I started pausing and using ksnapshot program to capture. I had not paid attention, and the Light actually reached me inside and showed me a little bit of magic.

If it wasn't for the violence, starvation, wars, inequality, and the amount of unhealed predatory ruthless or apathetic people in our world, the light spots and the joyous, happy, harmonious spots, then its like we're in a charming picture book that responds to us interactively.

And it takes some sleuthing, meditating a bit and relaxing in nature, and paying attention, to the sun, to the birds, to the light.

So its how you see things that count.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

That isn't what you are viewing. Check for yourself. Diamonds do not have a hexagonal habit, but your camera's iris does. These are all internal reflections within the camera. It is a common problem when cameras are pointed at bright light sources. Also notice that the article says nano-particles. These are so small that they would be difficult to image with light since they are smaller than the wavelength of light.

top topics

<< 319  320  321    323  324  325 >>

join