It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 320
<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I Agree with U... Exactly what I am getting at.

Also....

astrobiology.nasa.gov...

Question
I read on the internet that G1.9 is brown dwarf star and also perhaps a supernova remnant. If this is a brown dwarf star, how close is this thing going to get to earth? I read that Spanish artronomers who call themselves the StarViewer Team, claim they discovered a brown dwarf almost twice the size of Jupiter and just beyond our furthest planetoid, Pluto. Although it's not a planet, it appears to have planets or large satellites encircling it. I have a 3 year old son and this article really scares me. Please let me know what this thing is and how close it going to become to earth.

You appear to have fallen for a hoax. The story about a group of Spanish astronomers discovering something twice the size of Jupiter in the solar system just beyond Pluto is pure fiction, without any core of truth. If there were any such object, astronomers would have discovered it decades ago in both infrared and visible sky surveys. Astronomers do discover planetary objects in the outer solar system (such as Eris, Sedna, and Quaoar), but these are as small or smaller than Pluto, and none are on orbits that bring them into the inner solar system [en.wikipedia.org...-Neptunian_objects]. There is also a real supernova remnant called G1.9+0.3, but that is about 25,000 light years from Earth [en.wikipedia.org...]. The story you tell about G1.9 being a brown dwarf within the solar system is a lie, just one more effort to cash in on the fear of Nibiru (which is also a lie). Please don’t be concerned, and also note that you could have determined what G1.9 is easily by looking it up in Wikipedia. There is no reason for you or anyone to be frightened of such crazy stories, which are easily exposed as parts of the current doomsday hoax.

David Morrison
Astrobiology Senior Scientist
July 19, 2010

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi ET-man,

Thanks for your reply.

The reason for my urgent quest for the timeline is not due to a spiritual one. Spiritual preperation for physical death has been (and remains) a very long ongoing process which started in my 20s. I am living my life as best i can in love, compassion, understanding, peace and respect for ALL living creatures, and work on spiritual progress through meditation, raw eating and juice fasting. Still, I am taking your advice and searching myself for any resentment, ill feelings etc towards others in order to put it right.

Financially I am not well off. Money is needed to prepare. I am living in a city, much to my dismay, and am not in a position to relocate to the mountains even though I would love that and know it will be safest. I need to prepare faster on stocking and storing for this event, and that too costs money. THIS is my concern.

Warm regards,
U

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Hi thedoctorswife,

will know about Extra-terrestrials?

Many will be aware of the reality of the existence of certain multidimensional beings/entities/ET's after certain events take place and unfold yes. That is all I will say...
rael.org...
www.theninthsign.com...

"I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power."

"And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

"And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men. And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions. And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle. And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months."

(Matthew 24:29) Immediately after the distress of those days, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.

This will be the last and final post I make on ATS for my own personal undisclosed reasons...

comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...
www.theninthsign.com...

I sincerely wish you all the best!

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I don't believe in grace alone. I believe repentance is necessary.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Does this mean...you'll wait for all the hoopla to die down after nothing happens, then you'll reincarnate yourself with a new identity? Start new threads about the next set of cataclysmic events....maybe write an E-book or two.

See ya

edit on 28-9-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Flame me if you want to.... but this I can NOT change for me or anyone else...

In "The Revelation of Jesus Christ", it does NOT say the STAR which falls unto the Earth, is anything from this little universe ???

This is only a Material view.... on the part of the human species..

Sadly the human Species often, can only relate to these writings, as being about their flesh and this little universe.

If we read Chapter 1 and 2 of "The Revelation of Jesus Christ" we find reference to "STARS" and the Definition of these "STARS".

NOT my words but that, which is written by Man through Inspiration.

"The Revelation of Jesus Christ" Chapter 1 verse 16 to 20 (NOTE Carefully verse 20.) Quote;

16. And he had in his right hand seven stars:
and out of his mouth went a sharp two-edged sword:
and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

17. And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead.
And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me,
Fear not; I am the first and the last:

18. I am he that liveth, and was dead;
and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen;
and have the keys of hell and of death.

19. Write the things which thou hast seen,
and the things which are,
and the things which shall be hereafter;

20. The myster of the seven STARS
which thou sawest in my right hand,
and the seven golden candlesticks.

The seven STARS
are the angels of the seven churches:

and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest
are the seven churches.

(The word "Churches" is a Roman Interpretation..... Originally, was most likely "The Assemblies", referring to "The Assemblies of LIGHTS", check the original Greek version.)

Why does the "Human Species" say "Wormwood" is a "Comet" or "Brown Dwarf" or any other component of this little Universe ???

These Writings are about the History of The Soul, and "The Metamorphosis of the Soul" and has absolutely nothing at all, to do with the future regarding the development of the human species or anything material in the way you can imagine.

As Jesus was reported to say Himself, "The Fearful Shall Not enter."

This is because they Can NOT Trust The LIFE of GOD !

What will happen in the future, is beyond human understanding, and the whole species is way off base.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Pleiades has seven stars, does it not? And the stars will line up with the center of the milky way and the star of the universe. Do you know all the stars are connected with filaments, akin to the tunnel. We shoot in. They also connect to the cores of planets. Might be the tunnel out too.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I respect your thoughts, but what you write changes nothing...

Why do you seek a way out, of what has been Created through Jesus Christ ?

For ALL things were Created Through Jesus Christ Even those you Accuse or are at variance with.

Jesus said LOVE your Enemies, and Forgive them that trespass against you.

From The Gospel According to John Chapter 1 verse 3 Quote;

3. ALL (NOT Some) things.....

3. ALL things were made through Him,
and without Him nothing was made
that was made.

Perhaps He is doing something to you, that you are unable to understand at this stage ???

As it is written "The knowledge of God is foolishness unto man".

And in other writings "The Wisdom of God is foolishness to man."

In other words the "human species" does NOT understand their Maker....

But the future will deliver The Truth.... No Question about that....

edit on 29-9-2011 by The Matrix Traveller because: syntax error

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Thanks for the reply.

I note with great interest when you say:

Some here are aware of who AdonaiChristBless is who initially posted on this thread with a few comments and questions. After starting a thread called the Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One – Discussion! ACB showed up on that thread…

As that thread progressed quite a few posts were exchanged that eventually led to him emailing me. I was asked by ACB to help him with spelling/grammar on future posts…

This would suggest that he was quite happy to converse with you on a one to one basis.

Yet, on the thread you pointed towards, his opening shots were:

We are self see a deciever within ET_Man…

We must give you a warning do not trust any ET beings which are making such claims as ET_man has made…

Those who have been decieved by beings such as ST in BG and ET_Man learn from this for you are seeing what mind control can truely do…

I can tell you now a lot what you and unity 99 and archangel and ET_Man and some others say is total dis-informed nonsense.

All very negative towards you, aren’t they? Also, as one reads his posts, he is – apart from the fanatical side of his beliefs – really quite spectacularly prolific – and passably eloquent. Example:

For those seeking knowledge and wisdom I wouldnt part take in this thread at all but it is your choice but most of the things said in this thread are disinformed nonsense…

Yes, there are a few grammatical mistakes, but no one’s perfect.

So I wonder why he asked you to edit his work after you had been introduced, and especially as he was absolutely “not on your side” and especially as he believes himself to be:

We are the Quorum of Adonai Christ, the second coming is connected to our presence on earth…

we are a group mind in which has a hyperdimensional awareness of ourself in which is merging with the 'Christ' consciousness in which is who we truely are we are the Father the Son and the Holyspirit which speaks through this representive on earth because this is your 'End times'…

And as he believes that:

We are but a example of the potentional for all souls, hence we come to teach ourself in the past how to become ourself in the future…

but, and far more importantly:

…I am the Creator in the flesh to bring the universe back into balance and return the souls back into the understandings of spirit, hence I have a infinite amount of knowledge at my disposal

Yes folks, you heard it right.

Yet, even being the “Creator in the flesh” with an “infinite amount of knowledge” at his disposal, he needs your help?

Jesus Christ/God needs your help to write his posts as his grammar isn’t up to scratch?

And as he was initially against your teachings, have you now “converted” God to your way of thinking?

Or, if AdonaiChristBless11 is simply delusional – and this is a distinct possibility unless you know for a certainty that he isn’t - are you still quite happy to endorse his words?

Or should that be endorse your own words?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

He can answer because truth is truth.

If you believe that, you’ll believe anything. Look up critical thinking, it might help you.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

This man has not told a lie.

I'm assuming you're talking about ET_MAN...

And you know this for a certainty how?

Please do not use the words “energy” “vibration” “knowledge” or “truth” etc. in your answer, as the first two are totally unproven criteria for judging people, and the second two are subjective.

He had an experience and shared it the best that he could.

Did he? Same question as above applies.

He learned truths through symbolism, and tried his best to convey them to the world.

Experience, or symbolism?

Look through his thread history. Has he asked anything of anyone other than to love each other?

Nope, but apparently we should be doing it through his teachings. He is, after all, the copy editor for God…

He has not started any cult. Though he has some adoring fans.

I would laugh at that quote, but that would be rude.

I will vouch for him as honest and upright.

How? Do you know him outside of ATS?

BTW. Oct. 28th is NOT over yet.

Usually the lambasting happens after the date.

No, most of the time we’ve learned that it can quite safely happen before the date.

100% hit rate so far, unlike all other “predictions”.

Sorry to seem so negative and flippant here, but your answers are – to be frank – biased in the extreme; whilst I and others are offering opinion based on observation, you are promoting this as truth, but with no supportive evidence whatsoever other than faith.

Faith doesn’t work for everyone, even if you think it should.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Last post..

Wow...Beamish this guy has got an answer for everything you bring up...like a great con artist caught in his lies.

Have fun...

This man has not told a lie. He had an experience and shared it the best that he could. He learned truths through symbolism, and tried his best to convey them to the world.

Look through his thread history. Has he asked anything of anyone other than to love each other?

My only contention is his division of the world into good and evil.

He has not started any cult. Though he has some adoring fans.

I will vouch for him as honest and upright.

BTW. Oct. 28th is NOT over yet.

Usually the lambasting happens after the date.

With Love,

Your Brother

P.S. This time I come to the thread of my own accord.
edit on 28-9-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

He has lied. I have posted tons of lies and contradictions he has posted.

One major one is that early on he says he was told to share this information and given specific instructions on how to release it. Later on he goes on to say he came here on his own freewill.

It's amazing how his adoring fans continually overlook these posts.

This thread is a joke.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Hi thedoctorswife,

Many will be aware of the reality of the existence of certain multidimensional beings/entities/ET's after certain events take place and unfold yes. That is all I will say...
rael.org...
www.theninthsign.com...

"I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power."

"And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them."

"And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men. And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions. And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle. And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months."

(Matthew 24:29) Immediately after the distress of those days, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.

This will be the last and final post I make on ATS for my own personal undisclosed reasons...

www.theninthsign.com...

Love & Best Wishes!

Another load of drivel to deflect away from the crazy claims you have made. Let me guess there is no time so your predictions will happen but could happen in a million earth years because there is no time.

Thank god you're leaving. Maybe this thread will die now. However, I imagine Unity 99 will do her best to keep this insane thread going.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Hi thedoctorswife,

rael.org...
www.theninthsign.com...

www.theninthsign.com...

Love & Best Wishes!

Its probably pointless me posting this, as youve decided that my post will be the last one you reply to on ATS, however I felt I needed to point this out.
So " collectively everyone with know about ET''s after said date" has become "Many will become aware of the reality of the existance". You said it here www.abovetopsecret.com... tenth post down, (sorry guys I dont know how to paste just a quote). Well I would say thats exactly where we are now, many do know about ET's, those who have seen UFO's or claim to be abducted.
So I take it we will no longer have the disclosure that you claimed will happen.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Only just noticed this.

Well, well, he's gone and that's a shame as we were only just beginning.

Now, did he jump, or was he pushed?

Too much pressure, or just couldn't be bothered to answer awkward questions anymore...

Oh, and Unity_99? it's over to you I guess...

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

So " collectively everyone with know about ET''s after said date" has become "Many will become aware of the reality of the existance". You said it here www.abovetopsecret.com... tenth post down,

Changing the story to suit reality.

Makes him sound like he knew what he was talking about. His "devoted" followers will still take it as a successfull prediction.

Perhaps we can have AdonaiChristBless11 take over now?

That'll be fun, won't it?

Edit to add: You'll notice that he supplied a link to the Raelian cult? Ever read about them, or, more to the point, Claude Vorhillon who founded it...yet another "alien emmisary"?

I wonder why...
edit on 29-9-2011 by Beamish because: Additional post

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by ET_MAN

Only just noticed this.

Well, well, he's gone and that's a shame as we were only just beginning.

Now, did he jump, or was he pushed?

Too much pressure, or just couldn't be bothered to answer awkward questions anymore...

Oh, and Unity_99? it's over to you I guess...

Or because he got bored of making crap up?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Im afraid his cred has just taken a nosedive, The Raelian website, arrgh!!
Thedoctorswife is now gonna go off and have temper tantrum, I wanted to see ET's, s'not fair.
I even made a tinfoil evening dress specially for the occasion.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Krono

I doubt that.

He's so prolific that it's an even bet he'd never run out of something to post.

My money's on he's tired of not having the attention he was getting and couldn't be bothered to answer all the criticism, and he's off making a website of his very own where he can filter the responses.

I wonder how this all pans out with his "Benevolent alien" pals?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by Krono

I doubt that.

He's so prolific that it's an even bet he'd never run out of something to post.

My money's on he's tired of not having the attention he was getting and couldn't be bothered to answer all the criticism, and he's off making a website of his very own where he can filter the responses.

I wonder how this all pans out with his "Benevolent alien" pals?

What is a benevolent alien? A creation from the christians?

new topics

top topics

<< 317  318  319    321  322  323 >>

join