It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 319
<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Hi Beamish,

Almost as if they were written by two separate people.

Some here are aware of who AdonaiChristBless is who initially posted on this thread with a few comments and questions. After starting a thread called the Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One – Discussion! ACB showed up on that thread here-www.abovetopsecret.com...

As that thread progressed quite a few posts were exchanged that eventually led to him emailing me. I was asked by ACB to help him with spelling/grammar on future posts (even though I'm not an expert having my own style of writing) I've assisted him and have supported him on a number of different forums he was posting on in the past including GLP. I received an email from ACB that the Declaration thread he started on ATS that he previously linked to this thread was re-posted by him on another ex-christian forum.

He asked me to help giving me a link to the forum so I registered and found the thread on the forum and posted in his support. I helped him compose just about all of his posts on that particular thread other than the opening Declaration post itself. In regards to the 'thees' and 'thous' ACB initially came from Ireland at a younger age and resides in Australia and the words he uses are most likely coming from his preferred style of writing. It's just the way he's chosen to write. I've helped him out on posts in the past on ex-Christian forums, ATS and GLP.

I've helped people out when asked to help --- I've chosen to help people when I've had extra time to help and those who I've been in touch with for long periods of time should be able to attest to the time and effort I've taken in answering their questions and further discussing various topics with them. I've opened myself up to many through email and chats in which I am no longer able to do being overseas with a limited amount of time due to my current circumstance/situation.

And one more thing: do you mean ATS member AdonaiChristBless – who sounds very much like the other poster on the forum I mentioned, all full of righteous biblical quotes etc., or AdonaiChristBless11, who seemed to join ATS just to support you?

AdonaiChristBless and AdonaiChristBless11 are the same person, evidently he previously couldn't access his other account so re-registered as AdonaiChristBless11.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi ET_MAN,

1. Is the moment Man devoured the fruit of knowledge, his fate was sealed?

2. Is Arcana the means by which is all revealed?

3. Does the silent voice within one's heart really whisper the most profound wisdom?

4. Can only courage in the face of doubt lead one to the answer?

5. Is it a precious gift to understand the forces that guide oneself?

6. Is one of life greatest blessings the freedom to pursue one's goals?

7. For a person to find the true path, does he/she must seek guidance amidst uncertainty?

8. Is fate the bearer of cruelty?

9. Does in the face of disaster lies opportunity for renewal?

Thank you so much.

I will re-post these questions in case you haven't seen them. I would be interested in hearing what your response would be to each of those questions. Thanks.

Also, I am wondering a lot about the Magyars (Hungarians) and Huns. From where on Earth do you think the Huns came from? From where on Earth do you think the Magyars came from?

Thank you thank you so much.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Last post..

Wow...Beamish this guy has got an answer for everything you bring up...like a great con artist caught in his lies.

Have fun...

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

He can answer because truth is truth. Doesn't have to think long.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Last post..

Wow...Beamish this guy has got an answer for everything you bring up...like a great con artist caught in his lies.

Have fun...

This man has not told a lie. He had an experience and shared it the best that he could. He learned truths through symbolism, and tried his best to convey them to the world.

Look through his thread history. Has he asked anything of anyone other than to love each other?

My only contention is his division of the world into good and evil.

He has not started any cult. Though he has some adoring fans.

I will vouch for him as honest and upright.

BTW. Oct. 28th is NOT over yet.

Usually the lambasting happens after the date.

With Love,

Your Brother

P.S. This time I come to the thread of my own accord.
edit on 28-9-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Hi 547000,

salvation necessitates stating fearful things,

Salvation or providing understanding on how 'souls' graduate and move upwards requires stating the truth of how things are and the truth for some can be fearful in understanding that if there are Heavenly Utopia existences then there are also the other kind or opposite.

The majority of Christianity religions in general due to the black and white squares of the bible believe that a person 'graduates' and is 'saved' by 'grace alone' but there is more to the picture than meets the eye than just 'grace alone.'

It is truly a 'gift' and 'grace' in moving upwards however one wants to look at it when graduating as everyone falls short of living a karmic free and perfectly good life with no mistakes. We've all made mistakes but the most important part is that we've learned from those mistakes and overcome them. Some things are necessary for moving upwards and 'graduating' and part of what's necessary is having a genuine and sincere change of heart; reaching that level/state of spirit where one cannot support evil actions and/or do harm to others.

A person that has reached that level of change in heart and spirit doesn't have it within themselves to support evil actions and/or do harm to others.

If a person sincerely, genuinely and truly feels sorry for any harm they've caused others in the past and has reached that level of change from within themselves necessary (willing to forgive everyone and ask forgiveness) for so called 'graduation' 'salvation' or 'moving upwards' then they are on that path necessary of 'becoming.' It takes humility, pridelessness, love and concern for all, even unto forgiving those who would take one's life. Love and Goodness in it's truest and purest form and forgiveness in example shown by Christ that showed us the path and way of pure Love, Goodness and Forgiveness even unto death. Forgiving everyone is necessary for the Lightening day of the 'soul' and if one deep down inside holds grudges, prejudices or anger against another their weight remains.

The higher ups/benevolents (Light Family) radiate pure love, it takes a purification process for 'souls' to reach such a level and some things are necessary for 'souls' to accomplish first on a spiritual level in order to be capable of reaching such a level. The Light Family know the 'spirit condition' 'heart' and 'soul' and perfectly understand what's necessary in the progression process that involves overcoming works that go against good works; the opposite of good works being works that harm and hurt others. It's necessary for a 'soul' to reach such a level in 'spirit' and 'heart' of only desiring, hoping and wishing the very best for everyone with continual forgiveness in their heart and love for all. Love for all souls that may have lost their way and path. If one is aware of eternal principles on how things work based on cause and effect in spirit and truly loves another then they understand that they should never support actions that harm and hurt others in spirit or the very works that are holding 'souls' back.

One should desire, hope and wish the very best for everyone, even the one's that do harm unto others, including the one's that many may blame for the world being the way it is or TPTB (all included) Nobody should want anyone to have to go through pain and suffering and everyone should only hope, desire and wish the very best for everyone, but understanding eternal principles and the way things work is to understand that every action performed has an effect in spirit.

The Light Family does what they can within their power according to eternal principles of the way things are to help everyone they can. They find ways to reach those within underworld existences that have been drawn and attracted to such existences in the afterlife based on the choices/decisions/actions that a 'soul' made in the earth life experience and their 'spirit condition' upon leaving the energy/body/flesh.

There's an eternal order to things based on eternal principles...

Some things are just the way they are, so called 'salvation' or 'graduation' is a process of progression and 'becoming' --- (metaphorically speaking) a process of becoming a diamond --- until a 'soul' goes through a purification and transfiguration process and becomes a diamond --- it's not yet a diamond.

What does it take for diamonds to light up, where does light come from within the sun.

Once 'souls' reach a level capable of reaching new heights and moving onwards to higher existences --- where it can get Lighter and Brighter. A bird without wings cannot yet fly, always treat others as you would want them to treat you in a loving and good way that the potential soul wings growing may grow. (metaphorically speaking) Diamonds that have become and reached the Lighter/Brighter existences have no end upon the day of purification/transfiguration --- 'souls' once through the process of purification/becoming are immortal diamonds forever.

It's easy for one to say 'I believe' or 'save me' but it takes more than just words and truly comes down to a persons freewill in choices/decisions/actions of one working on 'saving themselves' in showing sincerity behind those words in actions and asking forgiveness and truly meaning it--- it's a process of progression and 'becoming' --- there are things necessary for 'souls' to do in actions to move upwards. Saying something can easily be done, meaning something one says and showing it in actions is another story.

General questions not directed to anyone in particular.

Is there anyone you have hard feelings for or dislike?

If so, ask yourself why?

Is it something they said or did to you in the past? Is it a prejudice or something you dislike about their personality or appearance?

What things do you carry inside that may be holding you back...

The pure Loving and only Good (Light Family) have gone through the 'becoming' process and have become Love and Goodness in it's truest and purest form. They will not pull out a magic wand and turn 'souls' into something 'souls' have not yet chosen to become and worked for. Freewill is respected as force goes against what Love and Goodness stands for and represents.

Many religions have sold packages of a God that's proclaimed to be of Love that show works opposite to Love. You can know them by their works, all Good things come from Good. The true meaning of God should = Good --- A Heavenly Light Family (in spirit) that only desire, wish and hope the very best for everyone, they are Good and Love in it's truest and purest form.

Love is Love and Good is Good, the True Light Family in the Heavens are full of Love and Goodness. It cannot be any other way or they would not be what they are and where they are. Without them being where they are life on earth would seize to exist, the Light coming from the Sun is not generated and was not created but IS eternal and IS being given to the planet by them, through them and of them.

By them, through them/from beyond them...
Of them, what they are/and radiate...

The Light Family dwell in pure Light existences, if one could see through, inside and beyond the sun.

news.bbc.co.uk...
www.space.com...

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Aren't you suffering from your own delusions?

So your answers to me are worthless.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

So there is a prediction involved?

Well then like so many before him...FAIL..that is how they F-up...make a false prediction and it doesn't come true.

Oh don't worry he/she will have an excuse as to why not...
..they always do.

Not too sure what the prediction was..but look forward to it failing as usual....why do you believers never find it strange that an ET contactee would rather spread his/her message on a forum known for it's blind believers in UFO's/Aliens than let's say national media...oh wait because their lies and mental state have a better chance of being found out in the national spotlight...than in some forum.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
et_man are you sure this is happening in october? i mean there was a lot of predictions saying something would happen this september and nothing happened. so im actually really sick of everyone and i think the world needs to clean itself because there's just so much evil etc, im wating for something and i want it to happen now!!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by manticorex5
et_man are you sure this is happening in october? i mean there was a lot of predictions saying something would happen this september and nothing happened. so im actually really sick of everyone and i think the world needs to clean itself because there's just so much evil etc, im wating for something and i want it to happen now!!

Nothing happened in September?

The financial world is in ruin
World War Three is on the brink
Starvation is rampant in parts of the world
Earth Quakes
etc.

Just because YOU have not experienced a life altering event does not mean that suffering is not growing exponentially. Does it have to come to you to open your eyes and heart to what is being said?

So be it.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by UnlimitedSky

Hi UnlimitedSky,

1. Is there any possibility that the date of 11 Oct 2011 may not be accurate?

10.11.11. was provided as a time-line of importance. It's necessary to set an alarm clock. Many are being called at this time in spirit but not all are listening and recognizing the spirit that calls. Spiritual preparedness should be on top of the priority list.

bigger changes?

Bigger and greater changes that will be undeniable when they come.

Is it possible that the event may only happen a little later?

Whether it be months or years later or a little more; in wisdom one should live their life to the best of their ability in the here and now today spiritually prepared to face and meet all things. A 'soul' can be taken from this world at any given point/clip in time. There is nothing to ever fear for one that's spiritually prepared with their house in order. Eternal principles are at work, if one genuinely and sincerely forgives and asks forgiveness - it will come back to them as a plus+ and the weight/burdens that many carry in spirit not even realizing or recognizing it can be removed.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by manticorex5

Originally posted by ET_MAN
The event will take place October 2011, it has never been delayed I can tell you this WILL happen

...thats what he said.

But now the date is so near he seems to have changed his mind.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

I am only asking for evidence

Hi Kerazeesicko,

Some evidence has been presented in this thread but it's not easy to find through all the pages. I recommend this site–www.theninthsign.com... and this site– comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com... for starters.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Et-man, I am glad you have returned because i really wanted you to clarify your position on a certain subject. Early on in this thread (around p 20 ish) I think, you said that after October 11 everyone will know about Extra-terrestrials, Do you still maintain this? Are we to have disclosure in two weeks?

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
reply to post by ET_MAN

Et-man, I am glad you have returned because i really wanted you to clarify your position on a certain subject. Early on in this thread (around p 20 ish) I think, you said that after October 11 everyone will know about Extra-terrestrials, Do you still maintain this? Are we to have disclosure in two weeks?

Yes, inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quetzalcoatl12

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
reply to post by ET_MAN

Yes, inquiring minds want to know.

Yes, I cant go to bed until I know, and its 2am, I am going to be a nightmare to live with tomorrow i'l be sooo tired, please answer, i want my pillow.

Btw, im not taking the mick, i really want to know if you still stand by this claim.
edit on 28-9-2011 by thedoctorswife because: more bla

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Bugger, he seems to have gone, and i REALLY wanted him to answer my question, he was online for at least 15 mins after I asked it, never mind i'll just have to go to bed without my life changing answer.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
redicecreations.com...

Largest planet in the solar system could be about to be discovered - and it's up to four times the size of Jupiter

Scientists believe they may have found a new planet in the far reaches of the solar system, up to four times the mass of Jupiter.

Its orbit would be thousands of times further from the Sun than the Earth's - which could explain why it has so far remained undiscovered.

Data which could prove the existence of Tyche, a gas giant in the outer Oort Cloud, is set to be released later this year - although some believe proof has already been garnered by Nasa with its pace telescope, Wise, and is waiting to be pored over.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

The financial world is in ruin

It's been in ruin for years.

World War Three is on the brink

WW3 has been on the brink for years.

Starvation is rampant in parts of the world

Starvation has been rampant for years.

I'm seeing a theme here...

Earth Quakes

You know the drill.

Everything you've listed could be said in any month in the last two years (at least) and be relevant.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

If you read the Tyche paper the proponents state that the chance of the existence of Tyche is not that high. Furthermore you are claiming the maximum size they suggest for Tyche. That is the upper limit.

The data from WISE is not idle. It gets inspected first by the WISE team. Then the data is distributed to others.

The orbits is more than thousands of times farther than the Earth to the Sun. If the object were as large as Jupiter, then terrestrial sky surveys would have picked it up at 2100AU. IRAS data pushes it out to 10,000AU. The object is more like 15,000AU out or even farther.

new topics

top topics

<< 316  317  318    320  321  322 >>

join