It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 316
<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Just out of curiosity,
Is there still a strong belief something catastrophic in nature will
happen this October?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
And the date for those cordinates were for the field the Colorado International Airport is on, and the date given was Sept 27 2011. I find that fascinating, but then its still a part of this sign in the sky for revelations so like I said, we have to really value all of humanity, everyone, even the druggies, the down and out, every single person there is with utter respect for their right to survive and live well, and we need to think in terms of UNITY AND FREEDOM. Because its like we were being given all these choices. And its like all the violence and injustices seem to be inside us and its all a bit of a mirror, responsive to our choices.

I don't choose the dark side showing up, and I do choose Unity and Freedom, but I also choose progression and level 1 civilizaiton, but not any at any cost.

Love one another. Think of a good world we could have.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Afterall this is a thread based on debates and opnions and facts.

It is, however I would argue about the veracity of the “facts” presented.

What do you have to present with members here today. I'm intrigued with what evidence do you have to support your claims and why do you believe ET_MAN's thread is here to induce a cult-like behaviour?

Well, as you asked nicely, and you obviously haven’t read the entire thread, here’s a response I posted on 27/5/2010:

It might be of interest that there are several factors that point to ET_MAN is aiming at “guru/saviour” status:

-His insistence that we are doomed; often, when spreading the belief that the world is about to end some time in the near future – therefore suggesting an immediate need to prepare – it is possible that this belief can strongly impress in the messenger-of-doom’s “followers” a sense of belonging to something exceptional if they accept him and his message.

-His insistence that he is somehow special: it is accepted that those with real wisdom are disinclined to testify to their own enlightenment. To do so is not only unhelpful to themselves, but to their students too, as it creates a barrier of superiority and achievement. It is a tell-tale mistake that counterfeit teachers make this claim of specialness, and is because they have little else other than the teachings of others to attract followers.

-He dislikes criticism, and reacts badly to it: Fakers take severe umbrage to either personal criticism or criticism of their message, and they do not accept regular, and especially skeptical, individuals actually questioning them, as opposed to asking for answers as their “followers” do. Those who are genuinely enlightened will respect the skeptical, as they may look on skepticism as not being in a critic’s own interest with a will to helping the skeptic.

-He treats those who seek his answers differently to those who don’t: the constantly maintained assertion that “only those who are meant to hear/capable of hearing” his message makes those who accept it feel special. There is little more enthralling than being told that “you understand”. Few people realise that the truly enlightened will allow a questioner to make their own decisions, rather than try and influence them with the bright and sparkly lights of Youtube videos and tales of mysterious former lives.

I could go on about how cults put people under emotional stress (threat of death), how solutions to their problems are condensed to simple (or in this case exciting) explanations and how those explanations are repeatedly emphasized, how “followers” are offered unreserved acceptance in the form of “love and light” from a charismatic leader, and how they are made to feel part of something special (emotional entrapment) and told to ignore mainstream culture and outside information but you get the point.

Or here, from 31/8/2011 (which kinda surmises the previous post):

It matters that ET_MAN started this thread with dire warnings of death and destruction, hints at his “uniqueness” and amazing travels through time and space, subtly dropping in Biblical and Christian canon, adding glitzy Youtube videos, utilizing New Age concepts and the idea of a “Family of Light”. All without a single piece of evidence.

Cults form for two reasons; people want to serve God/ET etc., and want to feel safe and protected – to find a spiritual home - at the same time. Every church is a cult. It doesn’t have to be a physical structure; even a loosely-knitted online community can be a cult.

And there are several signs that a cult is forming, even if it wasn’t intentional – you see for yourself if these examples haven’t already occurred in this thread;

Compliance with the group – hasn’t ET_MAN already “edited” some ATS members posts before they are posted? Group agreement, etc’, praise for those who support him.

Dependence on a leader – you, and all his verifiers (those who support his message at the expense of differing opinion), look to him for guidance. How many years have you been reading this thread?

Avoidance of dissent – the classic “this message is for those whose eyes and ears it was meant”. All other opinion doesn’t count.

Devaluation of outsiders – your previous post to me is a prime example; basically telling me to shut up and get out, as I know nothing. AdonaiChristBless11’s reaction to my posts is a classic example (though I believe there may be issues involved there that should be treated very carefully).

These are not accusations, merely observations.

Now, what makes you think that this thread might not exhibit cult-like tendencies?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

He's not post banned in the least.

Are you in contact with him, outside of ATS, to know this for a certainty?

As a person with his own challenges in life, one should really lay off assuming and making judgments.

“Lay off”? What are you talking about?

ET_MAN has deliberately, willingly and eagerly promoted himself on the biggest conspiracy site on the planet as a saviour-like figure, therefore opening himself up to all sorts of responses, and we’re supposed to “lay off”?

Do me a favour and grow up.

But like all of us, he has his own life. Unlike many, this is someone who opens up his house whenever he's positioned to as a safe house, and resource base for the poor, so his integrity is not on the line.

How do you know he opens his house up to outsiders?

Are you in contact with him outside of ATS?

And what’s so special and “benevolent” about opening a house up to all-comers?

Jim Jones did the same thing…

Edit to add: forget about answering my queries as to whether you are in contact with ET_MAN outside of ATS, as it has now become patently clear you are...and that he is obviously happy and content for you to have taken up the mantle of High Priest(ess) in his stead.

edit on 26-9-2011 by Beamish because: additional content.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Look in all fairness you make your own decisions, I don't know why you take it to heart or jump the gun, some so-called cult like behaviour. Who cares. Do you care? If you really beleive that, what's in it for you? Are you working solo or with a group on ATS? Is it something in the T&C that's upset you about the way ET_MAN has written this thread? It's just a thread like any other, people writing opinions or facts, to be quite frank, there no difference than the other. You can hear a fact from anybody it is no different to an opinion. Even with all the evidence presented it is still an opinion of the person presenting the facts.

Theres a number of members on here digging at ET_MAN, it just opinions.

Coh, live your life, enjoy it!

Stop ranting and complaining and take 100% responsibility for everything!

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

We ought to give you Mr Grumpy Award of the Year 2011.

Have you ever considered Unity_99 has built an online friendship like many other sites on the internet meeting people. I mean nobody's going to meet you, you'd scare them off with all your grumpiness.

Going back to Unity_99 it's just friendship with another ATS user. What and if they do anything outside this website, is none of your god damn business! Grow a set!
edit on 26-9-2011 by DClairvoyant because: It would match your profile mood :-)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Look in all fairness you make your own decisions, I don't know why you take it to heart or jump the gun, some so-called cult like behaviour. Who cares. Do you care?

Yes. I care.

Does that answer your question?

If you really beleive that, what's in it for you? Are you working solo or with a group on ATS?

Nothing is in it for me. I’m just participating.

What’s in it for you that you believe ET_MAN’s story? The reason I ask is that I’ve obviously hit a nerve with you. If the fantasy included in this thread meant nothing to you, then why get so het up about my contributions?

And “Working”? “Group”?

Paranoia 1.01.

Is it something in the T&C that's upset you about the way ET_MAN has written this thread? It's just a thread like any other, people writing opinions or facts, to be quite frank, there no difference than the other.

“Opinions” and “facts”…

No, the message put across by this thread’s author is not his opinion,and he has never promoted it as that.

To him, for whatever reason, it’s real.

And I sorely believe that you misjudge the gullibility of some people in believing it too.

No, there’s nothing in the T&C’s that could stop ET_MAN promoting his own belief system, especially as there is no evidence that he is soliciting for members. And besides, I am not a Mod, nor do I consider myself an internet policeman.

I just have an opinion, that’s all.

And, as your next quote shows, it appears that you don’t like it.

Theres a number of members on here digging at ET_MAN…

Ever wondered why?

Coh, live your life, enjoy it!

Off topic.

Stop ranting and complaining and take 100% responsibility for everything!

Off topic.

We ought to give you Mr Grumpy Award of the Year 2011.

Personal attack.

It’s obvious that rather than address the points I raised about cult-like behaviour – examples of which you did ask for - you’d prefer to try and turn the argument against me.

Have you ever considered Unity_99 has built an online friendship like many other sites on the internet meeting people.

Of course. She did that before when she tried to start up another “conspiracy site” of her own, and got banned from ATS for it.

I mean nobody's going to meet you, you'd scare them off with all your grumpiness.

Personal attack and off topic.

Why not discuss the points I’ve raised, or are they above your pay grade?

What and if they do anything outside this website, is none of your god damn business!

No, it’s not. Or what colour robes they choose to wear.

But I can have an opinion on their beliefs.

Grow a set!

Bite. Me.…with all due respect.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hi Beamish:

I've come over time to repect the counter-balance you've brought to this thread. It's great that you remind members to take care, you never know for sure what the true intent of the "Follow Me" OPs might be. I remember one member on here who was all goodness and light but once you read deeper into their off-site manifesto it turned out that there were sexual initiations involved with promise of more mystical, never ending, into eternity sexual bliss promised after ascension. The initiations and ascension would take place at his house (am not kidding). Several members on this site, ATS, were devoted to this person. Btw, most of the members were teenagers and the "Goodness and Light" member was in his forties. He was banned when the owners of ATS were shown the off-site manifesto.

I am not saying that ET Man is a perv or anything else bad, he might be just as he claims. I'm just saying that members should take care and not sell their homes, or drop out of school, or meet, etc based on ANY thread or site anywhere on the internet.

STM

Note: This post is a little off topic sorry, sorta rambled on. Star for you Beamish.
edit on 9/26/2011 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I suspect what "ET_MAN" has written, is in fact a record of his thoughts regarding his own lesson, and no one else, and has trouble handling this himself, thus looking to others to support him.

But the TRUTH awaits us in "WATCHING", and NOT crossing bridges before we get to them.

According to the biblical records (he often quotes) the bible being inspired writings, "Armageddon" is yet 1,000 years or so in the future..

According to the writings (Not me) it involves a 7,000 year period, which we have only seen about 6,000 years of, so far.

This next 1,000 Years will be much different than we have experienced so far, as The return of "The SON of MAN" takes Place INSIDE the Soul (According to the writings) and NOT on the Earth.

There is NO Test...

According to the Writings.... GOD knows ALL Things.... both Past and Future seeing that He Created ALL things including Your Future.

If GOD knows ALL things why would he need to test anything ???

If a need to Test exists... it only exists if something is unknown !

So IF GOD knows ALL things then to say He needs to Test things is a Contradiction....

LOVE does NOT need to Test anything.

LOVE is about TRUST.

The LIFE said through the Carpenter known as Jesus today, "I judge NO MAN."

The ancient writings are about the "Evolution" of the Soul and NOT the Flesh.

However changes will take place, just as they have done in the past.

Our Trust should NOT be in the Flesh, but instead in LIFE (The LIFE of GOD which is LIGHT of MAN NOT A'DAM). See "The Gospel According to John" Chapter ONE verses 1 to 5.

If you fear what is going to happen to you or your family in the future, you do NOT know LIFE or yourself.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
It might be of interest that there are several factors that point to ET_MAN is aiming at “guru/saviour” status:

-His insistence that we are doomed; often, when spreading the belief that the world is about to end some time in the near future – therefore suggesting an immediate need to prepare – it is possible that this belief can strongly impress in the messenger-of-doom’s “followers” a sense of belonging to something exceptional if they accept him and his message.

-His insistence that he is somehow special: it is accepted that those with real wisdom are disinclined to testify to their own enlightenment. To do so is not only unhelpful to themselves, but to their students too, as it creates a barrier of superiority and achievement. It is a tell-tale mistake that counterfeit teachers make this claim of specialness, and is because they have little else other than the teachings of others to attract followers.

-He dislikes criticism, and reacts badly to it: Fakers take severe umbrage to either personal criticism or criticism of their message, and they do not accept regular, and especially skeptical, individuals actually questioning them, as opposed to asking for answers as their “followers” do. Those who are genuinely enlightened will respect the skeptical, as they may look on skepticism as not being in a critic’s own interest with a will to helping the skeptic.

-He treats those who seek his answers differently to those who don’t: the constantly maintained assertion that “only those who are meant to hear/capable of hearing” his message makes those who accept it feel special. There is little more enthralling than being told that “you understand”. Few people realise that the truly enlightened will allow a questioner to make their own decisions, rather than try and influence them with the bright and sparkly lights of Youtube videos and tales of mysterious former lives.

I could go on about how cults put people under emotional stress (threat of death), how solutions to their problems are condensed to simple (or in this case exciting) explanations and how those explanations are repeatedly emphasized, how “followers” are offered unreserved acceptance in the form of “love and light” from a charismatic leader, and how they are made to feel part of something special (emotional entrapment) and told to ignore mainstream culture and outside information but you get the point.

---

It matters that ET_MAN started this thread with dire warnings of death and destruction, hints at his “uniqueness” and amazing travels through time and space, subtly dropping in Biblical and Christian canon, adding glitzy Youtube videos, utilizing New Age concepts and the idea of a “Family of Light”. All without a single piece of evidence.

Cults form for two reasons; people want to serve God/ET etc., and want to feel safe and protected – to find a spiritual home - at the same time. Every church is a cult. It doesn’t have to be a physical structure; even a loosely-knitted online community can be a cult.

And there are several signs that a cult is forming, even if it wasn’t intentional – you see for yourself if these examples haven’t already occurred in this thread;

Compliance with the group – hasn’t ET_MAN already “edited” some ATS members posts before they are posted? Group agreement, etc’, praise for those who support him.

Dependence on a leader – you, and all his verifiers (those who support his message at the expense of differing opinion), look to him for guidance. How many years have you been reading this thread?

Avoidance of dissent – the classic “this message is for those whose eyes and ears it was meant”. All other opinion doesn’t count.

Devaluation of outsiders – your previous post to me is a prime example; basically telling me to shut up and get out, as I know nothing. AdonaiChristBless11’s reaction to my posts is a classic example (though I believe there may be issues involved there that should be treated very carefully).

These are not accusations, merely observations.

Those are some astute observations beamish

Anybody who claims to be open minded should at least read and think about what was said there. Part of being open minded or seeking is reading points of view we don't agree with, and maybe trying to understand that persons opinion, even if you don't ever agree with it you'll be rest assured you've turned over every stone in your search for the truth.

edit on 27-9-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I have a question towards ET_MAN.

Will the crown chakra attunement start on 01/10 like I think it will?
edit on 27-9-2011 by StarseedGiant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Hi Beamish:

Hello seentoomuch.

I've come over time to repect the counter-balance you've brought to this thread.

Why, thanks. We all need balance, don’t we, otherwise we fall.

It's great that you remind members to take care, you never know for sure what the true intent of the "Follow Me" OPs might be.

True intent indeed.

I’m doing a little digging, and I think I’ve found an interesting link between ET_MAN’s initial premise on this thread, and when it started to become overtly Christian.

If you’re reading this ET_MAN, care to explain your relationship with an online presence called LightofChrist111?

Why would you, a recipient of extraterrestrial knowledge, be following the writings of this fundamentalist Christian persona, even though his writings sound incredibly like yours?

And don’t deny you are, as I can link to another forum where you say it in your own words.

I’m curious as to what he can bring to your mission that you cannot.

I remember one member on here who was all goodness and light but once you read deeper into their off-site manifesto it turned out that there were sexual initiations…

Oh, do please U2U me the name!

I'm just saying that members should take care and not sell their homes, or drop out of school, or meet, etc based on ANY thread or site anywhere on the internet.

Couldn’t agree more. Well said.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Those are some astute observations beamish

Anybody who claims to be open minded should at least read and think about what was said there.

Thank you polarwarrior.

I’m not sure about astute, but I do hope that everyone who believes ET_MAN’s messages reads them, if for nothing else than to see that there is a possible alternative explanation as to why he may be doing what he’s doing.

And as to turning over stones; it seems that every time I turn one over on the internet, something else interesting crawls out…

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

ET_MAN has deliberately, willingly and eagerly promoted himself on the biggest conspiracy site on the planet as a saviour-like figure
reply to post by Beamish

Hi, can you please take the time to offer up just one quote of his where he has made himself out to be anybody's 'saviour'. As you fervently continue to persist with the 'cult' assertions, let's engage further now on this issue.

Please provide some if any supportive evidence of any attempts to begin a 'movement' or 'organisation' whether structured or otherwise--and if you consider occasional casual Skype calls 'cult activity' then I will certainly bear a greater grasp of your 'logic' to spare further effort on discussion. It will be a futile effort.

I can understand someone alerting people to be wary of others claims and this is generally warranted certainly, however you have taken things further in your persistence with actual assertions--a stance taken that opens one up to karmic consequence as bearing false witness against another, in making direct statements as to the nature of one's intentions.

Serving awareness for this timeframe was no accident, and as somebody who has independently (not as some brainwashed 'disciple') endorsed this pending timeframe as a time for greater state of readiness/preparedness, I back up such intentions of the OP wholeheartedly. I can only encourage others to seek the truth of the veracity of the times we are living in to become as 'watchers', open to the Truth within Christ's Word that also Served to prepare those to recognise the signs of the season.

The date itself for when the Purifier/Destroyer appears is not important-- it is greater awareness in preparation for the season we are in, for time is needed for effective conditioning for what will be witnessed/experienced as events 'intensify'.

We have already experienced 'minor' axial tilts recently. There will be more 'shakings' coming on levels beside just the physical.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Was given a dream in the last week.

It was given in the form of a hosted stage presentation I was sitting through amongst others unknown. There was a placard on stage showing two celestial bodies beside eachother, one being distinctly red in colour---explained to affect us in unison in their workings upon our season of changes.

I understood it was a reference to the two 'Kachinas' and the presenter spoke then of a 'second sun' appearing in relation to the Kachina effect. I didn't recall every word given however that was the primary message in what was gathered.

The next night I was shown a map of Australia which showed a section of blue wavy pattern over it in the south western region. I was told 300 meters and was shown a wave. Not very nice things to see or think about, however I know we are meant to be prepared for such tribulations.

Use your imaginations as to what kind of forces could generate a 300 metre tsunami.

Then again, it's probably just a silly dream that means nothing. Go back to sleep children, nothing to see here.

edit on 27-9-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Hi, can you please take the time to offer up just one quote of his where he has made himself out to be anybody's 'saviour'. As you fervently continue to persist with the 'cult' assertions, let's engage further now on this issue.

Ok.

From page one, post one:

I come with a message,

I will be offering information and will plainly tell you of unspoken things happening in the world and about to take place with a look at what has been right in plain sight.

I will further explain what more is not being shown or told you. I will go into further details on what events will take place, how and when. For those wondering who am I and what source has brought me such information I plainly say it is within you to know if my words are true or not. I cannot share with you who I am or what I know only that I am a voice coming forward with a whisper and warning hoping some will listen who were meant to hear.

Now, if you choose to ignore the blatant manipulation in those quotes, fine. If you can’t see them, then question why others can.

I’ll give you one example as to what I’m talking about:

“For those wondering who am I and what source has brought me such information I plainly say it is within you to know if my words are true or not… hoping some will listen who were meant to hear.”

Translation: note he says my words, not these words or there is something that you should all ponder…this is meant for those who he is aiming at; believers.

And obviously, if you don’t “hear” his words, then you must be on the “other side”. Is that not a divisive tactic?

Please provide some if any supportive evidence of any attempts to begin a 'movement' or 'organisation' whether structured or otherwise…

It is my opinion that there is “cult-like” behaviour in this thread. I am not accusing anyone of deliberately trying to start an online cult, but it would not surprise me in the slightest if it does happen.

Consider how a cult forms; it has to start somewhere, doesn’t it?

…and if you consider occasional casual Skype calls 'cult activity' then I will certainly bear a greater grasp of your 'logic' to spare further effort on discussion. It will be a futile effort.

Oops. Perhaps it’s already started!

I can understand someone alerting people to be wary of others claims and this is generally warranted certainly, however you have taken things further in your persistence with actual assertions…

And what will you do about it? I am expressing my opinion. That not allowed anymore?

…a stance taken that opens one up to karmic consequence as bearing false witness against another, in making direct statements as to the nature of one's intentions.

Oh, and there’s the slam dunk! We have a verifier, ladies and gents!

By the way, that’s your opinion. Mine is based on observation of real, material events. What’s your based on? And as to karma; where’s the love and light in that quote? Where’s the support for your fellow Man?

Have to tell you; it smacks seriously of gloating.

And as to false witness; what if ET_MAN is just pulling your collective chains? Ever thought of that (Coz you do know that’s happened before)?

Or what if he – and his online contacts – are engrossed in the creation of an alien based religion (Coz you do know that it’s happened before)?

If you’re happy with those two possibilities, then fine. I’m not trying to change your mind. I’m just adding a little balance.

And if you don’t like that, how will that affect your karma?

Serving awareness for this timeframe was no accident, and as somebody who has independently (not as some brainwashed 'disciple') endorsed this pending timeframe as a time for greater state of readiness/preparedness, I back up such intentions of the OP wholeheartedly.

Told you we have a verifier.

Can’t be bothered dissecting the rest of your post, as it’s clear that even if I handed you a signed confession from the OP himself that this is all hogwash, you wouldn’t believe it.

You’re not looking for a reasoned discussion. You’re plainly working as a verifier – a supporter – and a blocker for the awkward questions for this OP’s belief-system.

That makes me wonder why you asked for potential evidence of cult behaviour in the first place.

All you need to do is read your own post.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Was given a dream in the last week.

Given? Who by? AT&T? Sky?

Who gave you this dream, precisely?

Try taking Montmorency cherry before you go to bed. Now they give me weird dreams.

I understood it was a reference to the two 'Kachinas'…

Blah.

…spoke then of a 'second sun' appearing in relation to the Kachina effect.

Blah.

The next night…

Blah.

I was shown a map of Australia which showed a section of blue wavy pattern over it in the south western region.

Intense blah.

I was told 300 meters and was shown a wave.

Blah.

Not very nice things to see or think about, however I know we are meant to be prepared for such tribulations.

Use your imaginations as to what kind of forces could generate a 300 metre tsunami.

Fear mongering. Does it make you feel good to potentially terrify millions of people?

Tell us; just what do you and ET_MAN talk about on Skype? Perhaps I’m wrong, but wasn’t the whole doom and gloom scenario apparently metaphorical? So, now it’s real again?

…nothing to see here.

Yup.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
Hi Beamish:

I've come over time to repect the counter-balance you've brought to this thread. It's great that you remind members to take care, you never know for sure what the true intent of the "Follow Me" OPs might be.

Great point, got you a star!

I remember one member on here who was all goodness and light but once you read deeper into their off-site manifesto it turned out that there were sexual initiations involved with promise of more mystical, never ending, into eternity sexual bliss promised after ascension. The initiations and ascension would take place at his house (am not kidding).

David Koresh says WHHHAAAAT???

Note: This post is a little off topic sorry, sorta rambled on. Star for you Beamish.

Not off topic at all, unless an individual's credibility and motives are no longer important...

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AboveTheSky
reply to post by Beamish

SILENCE! You ignorant penarse! Just let this year unfold and then you can go on with another of your insane rants about how crazy everybody is except you. Go and take a walk you keyboard warrior
edit on 27/9/2011 by AboveTheSky because: rargh

Aaaaaand wow. I've been a quiet follower of this thread for a while, but c'mon. I don't know what kind of view you have from AboveTheSky, but from down here on Earth I can attest that the grounding and balance brought to this thread by the contributions of Beamish have been greatly appreciated.

Your kingly (and creepy) command for "SILENCE!" speaks volumes. I seem to recall a post from Beamish stating that the truly enlightened welcome the voice of the skeptical...

"Ignorant penarse?" Let's keep this thread a notch or two above name calling, please. We're better than that, even when we passionately disagree.

top topics

<< 313  314  315    317  318  319 >>

join