It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 314
<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I just had to make a comment about the picture Unity posted a couple of posts back, the one of the two third world little boys. Can this still be happening in this day and age? We cant blame God for this , yknow "what sort of God is he that can allow this sort of thing to happen". It is entirely our fault, we have the tools to put it right. I mean, what sort of people are wel that we allow this to happen?, it cant go on like this, a huge change is coming, i can feel it, it hat to come, because we are not changing the biggest problems ourself.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

That picture breaks my heart. I hope no one photo'd this and then walked away.

The simplest solutions may be the best ones to start with, before bigger ones, that take system changes. The ones where persistant goodness acts,either alone, or with others, but still can act.

For example, in a country like this, with children on the streets, would not someone, and hopefully more than one, open their homes? Would not some people turn them homes into open houses, for food, showers, talks, hugs, and more?

If things get rough here, the same can be done.

I know there is a risk too, hard to do with family homes for example, to take that risk. I know that in some cases, there is danger. But there must be ways to do so. If more got involved and there were many homes like this, and volunteers so it wasn't one persons risk, what then?

Back yard energy building sessions?

I'm sure the bylaw police would be right there assuring you can't do this. But there must be ways we can do something like this in some areas anyway.

Just take those kids in.
edit on 18-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Nibiru, is the Eye of Ra. And I take it its why that scientist didn't see anything in that magnetic field, no brown dwarf. Its more akin to a black hole, because it is the Gateway to the Abyss.

Kerry from Project Camelot Productions, here in her blog:

projectcamelotproductions.com...

According to my source: European Space Agency reports Nibiru or the Brown Dwarf has flipped Saturn on it's axis 90%.

This is coming from a very accurate source.

I also feel that based on some comments others have made, that the mystery school has coded Abaddon to Christ or the Lamb. They have created a Christ/Lamb figure for the abyss somehow.

So they twist everything around in their heads completely and its all interpretation.

So does that make this also the antichrist?

Things like this make me wonder if they even know, or believe there is a real Goodness/Light/Love or if they think this is it, and they're the only boss/empire there is, basically, social darwinism universally, and its all just a game on people's minds.

They're in for a big surprise if thats the case.
edit on 19-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Everywhere I keep getting messages about duality as if they are preparing for this battle Light and Dark. And I can't beleive the mystery school think its an even footing thing. In fact, I suspect they just see this plane, and don't know anythign else, just the distortions, so they don't understand at all.

If you put a dot on a piece of paper, picture that as yourself. Now place many dots and maybe some might think they are in control of all sides and all dots, maybe slightly bigger dots even are there, entities. Is this what they imagine?

Ok , so lets see if there is a battle possible.

Those dots represent the biggest they can be, because the rest is down hill, and regression. The dots will half as they lose consciousness (LOVE, Compassion, etc). So they're waiting for the light side dots and slightly bigger dots????? Here is there little dots on a piece of paper and bigger dots, this is the Empire, Old and New and they think they are ready. Now you won't be able to draw this. But picture the Sun and even Bigger, unto infinity increasing in size, showing up. There is no battle. They don't seem to understand.

Light doesnt battle. Its also huge! Its like they're amassed an empire all 0.0000000......1% of their whole about to stand up to 99.9999999..........%

And its logic.

Armeggedon isnt a battle of Light and Dark. And they don't see regression and progression. There is NO DARK SIDE PROGRESSION.

Maybe that is the part they dont get. You lose love you lose spirit/consciousness/intellect.

So what are they really planning for, NWO, one world government after some event that kills our electrical power? They code it all to this revelations abyss, but don't believe in it at all. That is what they spoon feed the masses while they go for one world government and thinning of the vulnerable?

All of this for that? And no more?

Do they even believe their own codes?

Well, to me, they've conjured up their revelations realizing the universe was interactive. We need to unconjure or picture good things. But if they don't think its real, yet conjured the Shadow, would they still have to deal with what they've worked to bring in?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Well, D-day quickly approaches, so i thought id have a look again at the first 30 or so pages of this thread ( kids in bed, nothing on the telly), and on page 20 or maybe 21 or 22, i cant remember exactly where it was but i can assure you that its there, et-man claims that after October 11 2011 everyone will know about ETs, i have to say im EXTREMELY excited about this, my question is to et-man (although he appears to have disappeared, i hope he not holidaying in Denver:lol
is do the aliens show up before the cataclism or after?.
Ok, that was all a bit tongue in cheek and facitious, and even though im increasingly more suspicious about something happening next month, i just dont see disclosure happening, i just dont, but who knows, i could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

And I have to mention i really dont buy this "benevolents aliens are gonna show up and save the planet business", i mean, if you were an extra-terrestrial looking down on us, would you want to save us? hand on heart, of course you wouldnt, we're trouble. Even if a few of us think we have a handle on things.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hello, is there anyone there????

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

I AM

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

I AM

Hello YOU, your a nice guy, i should have known you would turn up. Where is mr et-man i wonder?

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I am not sure what to make of this, but that thread about holding your breath on the 27th comes to mind,and this is supposed to hit 23, but it could go on to the 28th.

iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov:8080...:44:00&window=-1&cygnetId=261

and

stereo.ssl.berkeley.edu...

Who is an expert on this? I'm really seriously calling the house sun flare experts here, its a little alarming.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hi ET_MAN,

1. Is the moment Man devoured the fruit of knowledge, his fate was sealed?

2. Is Arcana the means by which is all revealed?

3. Does the silent voice within one's heart really whisper the most profound wisdom?

4. Can only courage in the face of doubt lead one to the answer?

5. Is it a precious gift to understand the forces that guide oneself?

6. Is one of life greatest blessings the freedom to pursue one's goals?

7. For a person to find the true path, does he/she must seek guidance amidst uncertainty?

8. Is fate the bearer of cruelty?

9. Does in the face of disaster lies opportunity for renewal?

Thank you so much.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Trolling on ATS forum thread board(s) is against the Privacy & Policy rules.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Id like to know were ET_MAN is its his thread and a certain few have taken it over its gone from a cataclysmic event to love and light he did write (October 2011) Within a number of days the earth will undergo extreme earthquakes, tsunamis, super storms never before known in all history. Great hail storms will proceed this event. If this guy was legit why has he disappeared from this thread with this event so close at hand i realize he closed his thread but to leave us with better to stay silent. I would rather you disbelieve all I say and go on your way with an awareness of October 11, 2011. Knowledge of what humans are being used for and ongoing manipulation is a burden to carry, I have chosen not to burden you. Nothing like running away from your thread makes no sense to me..
Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Some people are going through their own difficulties, and its not really fair to wonder where the OP disappeared to. One thing I know about him, is his goodness, and so things are always for a reason, and life has to be balanced out too. He's the kind of man who would open his house up to any in need, food and meeting needs. Its the way he is, his very nature.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Here is something that may need some more inner knowledge of things, than I have, astronomy, even sacred geometry. But I was just reading this and its, very interesting.

Matthew 24:15-19

When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand. Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains.

Apparently in Israel, Virgo will be on the horizon line.

And woman gives birth, Virgo, to the morning star. Sept 29 to Oct, 6.

In this article there was a chart with lines that seemed to bring focus to Denver.

This also relates to Nibiru, which may be something with mercury as it will divide the sky and give birth to a man, Apollyon.

If anyone has more info on this, please share.

There was also geometeric lines in Washington DC that relates to Virgo and this sign.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Now, the astronomy is probably correct, so this time is significant. But...if htey think a real baby is going to be born, they're quite wrong. This person cannot be born in the flesh here. Please do note, this is my understanding and what I believe. He can only project into the school so instead of a birth.

Possession.

Denver. Is where the lines went.

The UN is in recess. The Royal Family has no appointmetns. Alot of roads are leading to Denver. Even Obama is in Denver. Queen Elizabeth according to a link I gave is the Spiritual leader of Israel as a proxy and also, the adminstration of Israel. So she was the one who did a cereomony with one often called a satanic child killer that was akin to absolution in their eyes, and they mistake their eyes as representing God but they're in distortions. So she's a part of this?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

This is symbolic of the messeh fat used in Egypt by the Royal Court of the Dragon. The anointing at the Coronation is supposed to elevate the monarch to the rank of High Priest, in this case, appropriately, High Priestess of the Church of England as well as head of state.

---Henry Kissinger, the Satanist, ritual child killer and mass murderer, was made Knight Commander of the Order of St. Michael and St George at a ceremony at Windsor Castle....

The Queen made him an Honorary Knight Grand Cross of the Order of the Bath, as she did with that Brotherhood script-reader and rapist of mind controlled slaves, Ronald Reagan, himself a product of mind control. This is the highest award it is possible for her to give to someone outside the Commonwealth.

The Order of the Bath sounds a silly title unless you understand the symbolism. The resurrection bath of alchemy symbolizes rebirth and purification or absolution.

Anti Christ, someone who will lead with an iron fist?

Who is going to play this role?

Her grandchild. Harry?

According to a kabbala numerological name analyzing software, Harry is a 666 candidate.

But remember, Obama probably hasnt coughed up his real birth certifiate and SIN number, so we don't really know his full name.

And Obama/Osama who look alike too and both connected to mystery school/cia, probably have a occult symbolism to the the Twins, ie, the Twin Suns and the Twin towers, and all the twins.
edit on 22-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Another way to say this, the return of Quetzcoatl. I dont like revelations! So, lets all shine so much love he runs away.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
jheneaiko.tumblr.com...

On the 26th the moon will be on the equator.

On the 27th is a new moon (practically on the equator), and lunar perigee. This means new moon on the equator as close to earth as it is going to get in this orbit. ...

what does this mean? well this particular alignment obviously is once in a zodiacal age, perhaps tens of thousands of years will pass before we get this exact alignment again with the moon at perigee.

This is significant. Its all coming together into something mystery school and scripture too.

This is at equator where the water buldges, a once in a 10 000 year allignment and possibly chunks of satellite or more crashing. Revelations 12 talks of this virgo and the red dragon and a meteor shower type thing, stars falling out to earth, like the satellite (or even debris of elenin)

That would be symbolically 1260 days until armeggedon.

They do it all symbolically, metaphor. Im shaking this tree hard, and hope to see some apples/fruit, some one who can add a little.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now naming Elenin 9 11 would make some sense.

And the red dragon. Well a friend asked me to close my eyes a couple days ago, and to put my flippers on. I did heard him shout and saw a submarine. He said there were 55 Chinese subs off the US coast he counted.

That would be one symbol of the red dragon, with of course Abbadon/Appollyon the other.
edit on 22-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I think this is significant too: www.kold.com...

UA scientist, head of planetary sciences dies

....He was the principal investigator of the most ambitious UA project to date -- an $800 million mission designed to retrieve a sample of an asteroid and return it to Earth.

And in the movie Deep Impact, a scientists dies before he can tell the world of the danger, from Tuscon as well.

To me, this means he was murdered.

And what really alarmed me is I was chatting with a friend and wrote this to him at exactly 10 9 11.
(10:09:11 PM) K: In the beginning of Deep Impact, the Charles Martin Smith Character is a scientist from Tucson and he dies before he gets a chance to alert the world.

Then I wrote: (10:10:10 PM) K: 10 10

That is somewhat alarming. 10/9/11 and 10/10/10 I don't understand the synchroncity that is going on tonight.

This is basically a think tank between me and the Magicians Apprentice and that was a chat with him, he just gave permission to include his name. He's the one who said, put your flippers on and I saw the sub too. He's quite psi.
edit on 23-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You're one of a handful of people on ATS that have noticed this. It's almost time...

edit on 9/23/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

<< 311  312  313    315  316  317 >>

join