It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 313
<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
hokay.

i too am a benevolent and here's my "down to earth" warning:

seismicity and quakes are just a fact of terrestrial environments that are habitable. in fact, what makes them habitable are the earthquakes in the first place. they can happen anywhere (yes, exactly anywhere) anytime in certain intervals. the only difference on which certain geographical areas depend in terms of vulnerability is the frequency of the events. so, keeping an emergency bag (food, water, torch, batteries, medicinal drugs, etc.) and staying alert is the way to go. unity99 is right about this matter. but only on this matter. not on the doom & gloom prediction though.

my prediction would be more realistic:

online.wsj.com...

Concerns about global economic growth, the sovereign debt crisis in Europe and the budget fracas in the U.S. all coalesced last week into a fierce storm that drove the Dow Jones Industrial Average to its biggest loss in nearly two years. On Thursday, the Dow skidded 512.76, or 4.3%, to 11383.68, wiping out the year's gains. The drop punctuated two weeks of terrible trading, with the Dow falling nearly 11% from its April 29 high, placing the blue-chip measure firmly in "correction" territory and threatening a new bear market -- a 20% drop.

and here:

We all know growth is tepid, unemployment is a bear and housing, well, stinks. That’s why major Wall Street firms, the International Monetary Fund and, on Wednesday, the Federal Reserve all slashed their estimates for U.S. GDP growth this year.

Housing remains critical, so I looked up one of the few people who saw the housing bust and financial crisis coming years before they happened: Gary Shilling, economist and author of “The Age of Deleveraging.” While his steadfast bearishness didn’t surprise me, his blunt assessment did.

“I’m predicting another recession next year,” he told me.

and here:

Fears that the global economy could be moving again toward recession sent global markets plunging Thursday and Friday (WashPost), with economic and financial problems worldwide fueling a cycle of upheaval. The plummet in stocks followed President Barack Obama's signing of the $2.4 trillion debt-limit increase earlier in the week, a process that raised concern about Washington's ability to correct its mounting fiscal problems.

this is the real deal. this is the real threat hovering above your underpants, and on that of your kids. you may lose your job, you may face legal proceedings and default interest for debts unpaid due to financial shortage over your lost jobs. you may lose your house over mortgage overdues.

do not utilize loans unless you are a businessman who is in constant need of commercial loans for investment.

cut your spendings that are arbitrary.

do try to save a few bucks for possible shortage of cash in the short to medium term.

i have lost a huge business over a large scale financial crisis and have cleared off my dues and it took me 10 years to get my life back on track. i have three major financial crisis', two 7+ pointer major and countless 4 and 5 pointer earthquakes behind. i live in turkey, folks. talk about experience.

okay, i hope i could be of help.

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Terence McKenna's Final Earthbound Interview

I feel it is such a gift and a privledge to even listen to Terence's last interview, whilst he was preparing for his own passing. The wisdom he imparts here is something that will take me many times to view and absorb, in even greater detail.

Starting at just before 24 mintues.

The String Attractor at the end of history:

(never considered the notion that we are being pulled rather than going on forever and ever....)

I the 19th century if you spoke of nature having a purpose, you were thought to be anti evolution. Because in the 19th there was great pains taken to eliminate anything like pre-formation, or teleology, or purpose or God, all these things they were trying to eliminate from evolution theory.

Until very recently in scientific thought, the idea has been that events are pushed by causal necessity embedded in events which preceded them. In other words, if you asked the question, what is the most important event in terms of shaping this moment, the answer would be, the moment just before this moment, because it hands on the energy, the space, the time.

Recently mathematicians have evolved what they call the notion of attractors, or strange attractors in some cases, and these are processes where a dynamic is not pushed by causal necessity from behind, but it's pulled by a point in the future.

You could almost say, for example, if you release a ball bearing near the rim of a bowl that its attractor is the bottom of the bowl, and the ball bearing will roll down to the bottom, then half way up the side, then up the side, in shorter and shorter cycles until it finally comes to rest in the exact bottom of the bowl.

Well from the point of view of the new mathematics, the bottom of the bowl is a basin of attraction The ball bearing has fallen under its influence.

So, I have always doubted that evolutionary theory without purpose, without Teleology, could produce this complex world as we see around us, in as short a time, 5 billion years, as the life of the earth.

It seemed more as though these processes were not just wandering across a flat genetic landscape, the process of biological evolution was actually being channeled between high walls......and this is the idea of an attractor.

What the universe is doing is under the sway of what I call the transcendental object at the end of time, and that is this domain of hyperconnectivity that would be perfect novelty. And that all nature aspires for this state of perfect novelty. You could almost say that nature abhors habit. So it seeks the novel by producing various types of phenomena at every level in biology, chemistry and society.

There really is a purpose to the universe. Its purpose is this state of hyper complexification in which all of its points become related to each other, become what mathematicians call co-tangent.

….

34 45

We stand then like children at the edge of the ocean of information and we're putting our feet in and wondering, could we swim in that, what would it be like.....

We are conscious.... we who will make the transition are conscious in some limited sense understand its implications....But the degrees of freedom accessible to us are so multiferous, that we can actually appreciate for the first time, our circumstance, and our circumstance is awe inspiring.

We are about to take the step out of matter. The planet is on a collision course with the most profound event that is possible to imagine. The freeing of organic life from the chrysallus of matter.

For a billion years there has been life on this planet, but never life that could step outside of matter. This is obviously what is in the cards and we are privileged to be central to that event......

In other words, an event of cosmic significance and importance is going to occur, not far in the future. Are we causing it NO! Can we we stop it NO! Can we hurry it NO!

Its built into the structure of matter itself. …

People have said to me, don't you find it a little strange that such a momentous event would occur in human history, after all human history is 10 000 years wide, the planet is 5 billion years old. Pretty unusual that human history would be happening when this cosmic event happens.

No thats completely wrong, human history is being caused by the near by presence of this event. In other words, if you think of the event as something that has shells of influence, some of its shells of influence reach so far back in time that it could drag life out of the primitive ocean. Some of its shells of influence reach so far back in time that they define the emergence of the hominid line out of the higher primates, some shells reach back to Egypt, some to medeival time....

I would argue that the presence of human civilization on this planet is the strongest evidence we have that matter and organizational processes are about to make some kind of leap.

What history is, is the 25 000 year transition zone.....(animal instincts, but teachers come along to show us the right way)

We are schizophrenic in history. History is the shockwave that precedes the escaton....

Escaton simply means the last thing. The last thing is the escaton and it is everything becomes one thing, for theologians its God, for materialists it might be something else (he notes a difference and implies a separation of elements)....

Concrescence is the end of the process of becoming. Becoming is not true being. True Being exists at the concrescence. …

The Escaton is the Concrescence.

I feel that his untimely death , and the burning of his library of precious and rare books, was possibly foul play, and only wished for his presence of his calm brilliant light still here to hold the frequency over this planet, but then it dawned on me, sungazing just now, that he had chosen to graduate to that moment Beyond our time, the Escaton that is pulling us to our transformation. He is on the pulling side now, assisting in our transformation from his end. And I wish to thank him so much.

Think of the Novelty. What do you want to create? Its time to think on this with all our positive intentions, give that our imagination.
edit on 9-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
i have recently been introduced to some recent posts and slight life experiences. Everything you are saying seems like it is the truth, things are happening and i can literally sense it. i read that you are from another time, or maybe i perceived that wrong, but I am wondering if you could contact me for I have some interesting questions that i feel you may be able to answer. This sense of "knowing" must come from somewhere and im trying to learn as much as i can by further enlightening myself in more than worldly experiences.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I think they have a really big nerve duplicating 9/11 from the past. They have excercises tomorrow to prepare for things, just like they did then. Hurricane Erin has been replaced by Hurricane Irene.

They have tanks and militia in NYC. But the lights went out in the south west and parts of Mexico. Why?

To bring something in undected?

Is it a distraction for another area?

I say, No Fear. They wrote a huge marker in the sky, a comet called 9/11 to wake their associates up with around the world to carry out bad plans.

Why? because they are attempting to make a star show up in teh middle of that field, where is nothing now. Our frequency is not of that level?

No Fear.

Be calm.

We're the light. Let them know we know its them. Let them know, we will never follow bad orders or obey. But no fighting. Don't use their tactics.

If they pull off bad things, share everything you have with each other. No Fear.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Code 9/11 and What They May Be Doing

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

i'm sorry but it almost reads like you are story telling and with what proof do you have that these so-called bloodlines are hybrids? What do you have against the Rothchilds and how sure are you truthfully of what you have written and how can you provide evidence of this information. Afterall ATS is known for providing factual information to prove a point or opinion. Therefore I ask you, could you please provide some proof of what you state to be true.

Thankyou again for your time.

DC.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Memories stirred. So , no I only relay exactly what I've experienced, when I say its what I've been given, windows open or direct guidance, and I did in that post. OR its connecting dots, as in my thread I 've linked above. In part due to yesterday and experiences.
I never lie, you can't communicate with lies and I don't like manipulation either, as that is something I'm getting really sensitive too. In fact more is needed to be added. For what does it matter to say, have no fear, if there are negative events planned to be carried out, they would not be easy on people if they do. We need to picture our minds ahead of time, and have a plan in place, to share and pull together, and what to say to authorities should the need arrive.

We have choices inside, I'm wondering what you're choosing right now. I'm being faithful to Light within.
edit on 10-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Memories stirred. So , no I only relay exactly what I've experienced, when I say its what I've been given, windows open or direct guidance, and I did in that post. OR its connecting dots, as in my thread I 've linked above. In part due to yesterday and experiences.
I never lie, you can't communicate with lies and I don't like manipulation either, as that is something I'm getting really sensitive too. In fact more is needed to be added. For what does it matter to say, have no fear, if there are negative events planned to be carried out, they would not be easy on people if they do. We need to picture our minds ahead of time, and have a plan in place, to share and pull together, and what to say to authorities should the need arrive.

We have choices inside, I'm wondering what you're choosing right now. I'm being faithful to Light within.

To be honest I have and own my own business and a soon to be partner of DOE. I'm intentionally and purposely set up my own internet marketing business to help my family become financially free and help my friends and neighbours out. And even though my main goals this month especially are to create enough profit, I am also always looking for ways to improve society. That is why I have become a young entrepreneur. At the same time though I do wonder on a daily basis sometimes what is really been kept hidden and secret from people from my own experiences back in the military of 2008 which I am not allowed to speak of on here. Though I've know something is fishy. Though I just focus on helping my family and friends out and neighbours. And then hopefully try and use these large incomes to help out people in poverty, and whether the thing's I have planned would be allowed by their international laws.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Then you are shining your light your way, and for the success of doing this I wish you happiness and wellness. I am called to do things in my circumstances my way, and nudged within to do so. I also believe in you, and have faith you have a good conscience and inner direction. We are not the same, nor meant to do things in the same way. One of the prayers prayed was to not let Family above and my family here, humanity down.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This is something that needs to be addressed as well, for there are well heeled individuals who naturally assume there is only one way, and wish to credential people. Here is what I am not, middle class, nope. Connected. nope. Membership of any organization. nope. Healhty and free to do as I please instead of live rather isolated in a box with alot of responsibility. nope. I travel with wings of faith, having been woken up directly.

I've always been so humbled, awed and grateful for the wakeup we've gone through, because with the ufology and crafts, and contact, and inspiration, being led directly to sungazing by what I sensed and a greeting, everything that has happened has been miraculous. Why? I've asked that over and over. Just so grateful to the Goodness above. I never gained from being born in a privileged family,being in the know, never followed any esoteric groups, never would ever obey bad orders, in fact even wondered, if the solitude, and the box has been there for a reason. If I'd had wings and shouted through a bullhorn, or gone off to university and written in public what I think of the world and leaders, what might have happened to me. Things always were providence. A door would appear to close, and another would open. Miracles, all my life. So grateful.

Wisdom Looks Up From The Bottom Of The Well! I liked that enough to put it as my signature.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Deniers of the Truth within Christ's Word will not only be blind as to what is taking shape, but will not be given the strength to endure either for such denials, wilful ignorance and wickedness. So many on a ship of fools, so that when the boat eventually rocks, many will be floating lost in a sea of illusions. Choose wisely what spirit you contend with.

Quote from benedict9 ^^^^^^^^^^^ which made me think of and find this song. It's fitting really.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

September 11 2011 Comet Elenin

Its blue. Interesting video.

And this too.

OBAMA'S 9/11 PSALMS 46 SPEECH - Is He Talking About 9/11 Or The Earth Changes To Come?
edit on 11-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
When are these changes to take place?
I need to mark it on my calender..

That Video of the "blue" dot.... could be any planet.
and Elenin has disappeared, as its intensity has gone dim due to self destruction

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Its odd, felt this cool snubbing, from those who think only those with worldy connections and wealth should speak of helping others. I'm grass roots. My signature says it all. Shortly after this was in a post, that was given to me, to answer the question that had plagued me for a few years. Was always asking, why. A friend told me because I had spent a lifetime, despite the troubles and difficulties, praying and seeking, so an answer to prayers.

This passage is how Goodness/God, or the Force, the Escaton, that pulls all of creation, chemistry, biology, culture, consciousness even to evolution, basically our Famly above, where there is no above, technically in infinity, but the concept is there. God rarely chooses the rich, the positioned or the well heeled, but that which seems foolish in the eyes of the worldly. Those who don't know me, or my heart, I have faith in me, my experiences, and in All That Is Love And Goodness.

1 Corinthians 1:18-29

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.

For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness;

But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.

For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called:

But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;

And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:

That no flesh should glory in his presence.

There is something coming, things that may be very challenging, but there is also a NWO presence and actions are being taken by this group. So its very hard to differentiate between natural events and Criminal Activities, since they currently have such technology they can manipulate weather, earthquakes, hurricanes, etc. The scalar wave technology can even affect the core and volcanic activity.

Throughout all of this, the message I keep getting is to have faith and not allow fear to overcome anyone. To pay attention, see through the world, but then make choices to love your family more, not to let the sun set without making up for any difficulities in your life with others, that is safe to do so, to say you love them, and truly start to see the world we wish to have. If things get rough, food shortages, crashed economies, earthquakes any of it, ahead of time, decide how you will respond and still be calm, and stable for those around you, and possibly nudge some cooperation, from your community. We can't become the other side, no matter what happens, nor should we be fear, but work on perfecting our Love.

I love everyone here, Peace, Love and Light!

edit on 12-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Something that keeps coming to me, that I was trying to ignore and not post, but....They don't understand what is coming, the implications of the opposition universe, and the magnetic strips that have seemingly penetrated. I'm thinking of that NASA release about Fluffy and the odd magnetic fields. Apparently they've penetrated our heliosphere. They don't see the full picture, and certainly don't understand Goodness, and what Goodness is, or how it operates.

For example, in their minds, the poor are lower souls deserving more correction as if earth would be a hellzone for them to be corrected in, a kind of Hindu Caste system gnostic Christian belief, but Science oriented as well. Social Darwinism. Thats NOT how God/Goodness thinks. To understand anything and how it is, how fair, one has only to look at the smallest most vulnerable person in the world, and there is the truth of what the world is. This is too much for their conscience I guess.

So Light is going to show up and permeated, saturate everything, no hiding places under the earth will cover them, no place in space to hide. Possibly two types of energy and a frequency. One is the time out correction one, for healing, if you interpret everything in the most positive way, like I'm trying to do.

However, because they don't understand and see this as another cycle, another harvest, and they are dumping everything on people to try and incite violence and despair, and faithless acts.

So, what seems to be happening, is a COLLAPSE, Greece is going under, no money past October, the Euro is valueless.

How will this affect our food supplies and trucking.

So what I can see as a very strong possibility, without dealing with cosmic energies just yet, though this may be something they're capitalizing on basically, amping up whatever pull is naturally happening with HAARP. They may be planning on creating disasters and Crashing The Economy, to starve off the vulnerable, and implement fasicsm as a Problem/Reaction/Solution, necessity, for order, a fascism that won't go away in the end.

In their minds anyway.

There are answers to all of it. Faith. Seeing the world you wish live in, a fair, and equal loving world with clean advanced technology, and peace, abundance, and asking for it. Praying for it. Meditating and envisioning it. Speaking it. Writing it. Also, Pray For The True Light and Love To Arrive.

See everything planned as falling apart, failing to pull off. See Love igniting with awareness and all people calmly sharing and redistributing in the town halls, and volunteers going to those in need, the elderly, shutins, those in wheelchairs, those in need of medications. Do not be what they are and see everything anything the negative polarity could attempt as falling flat on its faces. PERIOD.

I see they're planning a crashed economy and a food shortage, planning on captilizing on whatever might occur.

This World Is About, Making It Real. From A State Of Innocence To The Test Of Your Love.

Edit to Add: For Survalists, those priviledged enough to have worked for the MAN and gotten somewhere, just remember, that before you pull the trigger to attack the starving family at your doorstep, That Is Going To Haunt You For Some Time In The Correction, You'll Not Be Able To Put Shadows Away Until You Are Fully Healed.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Push inside straight out of my soul, for Someone is not letting this go.

Remember this, everyone, and all around you, are beautiful wonderful beings of Light, having journeyed far. Your greatest strength is that which is foolish in their eyes, Love and Compassion, and Giving. You come from a Family that is equal and shares everything. And yet free in every way, no control. Your worth as human beings is NOT established by how useful you are to this elitist echlen of people, how useful a slave to their corporations or their agendas. Your worth in INSTRINSIC. Throw away all the economics and politics and dogma. Be Love and Be The True Family You Are. Not judging another by the work they may or may not be doing in servitude for the bank account of the corrupt, but only judge how much you are doing to serve those around you.

Be the Family you wish to go home to, here and now in the school. That is the way home.

THE SYSTEM IS JUDGED BY THE EXPERIENCES OF THE MOST VULNERABLE AND SMALLEST AMONGST YOU FOR THAT REVEALS NOT ONLY THE WHOLE THING BUT WHAT YOU ALLOW IN YOUR HEARTS IF YOU APPROVE OR BUY ANY DOGMA OF THE WORLD TO FORSAKE YOUR OWN BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

Whether you feel he is a metaphor or Real as I do, what would he do?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3206df17fddc.jpg[/atsimg]

Who are the most vulnerable amongst you?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/46556f619b57.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

i haven't read all your posts here but the things you say seem really interesting, do you really think this month or the next one, the world will change forever? im talking about almost everyone dying and idk some type of "doom"?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Tick tock, tick-tick, tock, the time is nigh will we live, will we die?

This has been a rough year for Earth, I have not seen this many different and diverse of year of odd natural disasters in my 29 years.

In the name of those whom think the end is near I give a little leeway for a '' potential '' cataclysm.

In my soul I feel the end is not near but the future of the way life is now is in the Appex Ages as I like to call it.

What will happen? Who knows, if nothing does happen I won't come on here and say I told you so cause I don't roll like that, however, that does not mean nothing will not happen in the future.

If you believe in Jesus then you 100% have to agree with his phrase of the theif in the night, if not then your faith is false. In that perspective no date given by anyone should be considered a guarantee.

That is why I do no agree with anyone's date given predictions' on this Earth that gives a celestial/terrestrial event unless it is Earthbound meteorologists.

We need to worry about ourselves, I think a war or a mutated virus is a much higher threat. But I cannot give you a guarantee, I give you my gut instinct.
edit on 13-9-2011 by JAGx1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by manticorex5

I do not understand why people think so negative of others. Why do you choose to believe in all the hype of "doom & gloom", whether it happens or not Humanity has always found a way to survive through the toughest of weather conditions. Get a hold of yourself man, and take life seriously, and enjoy it whilst it lasts.

Help others if you want to, just try and stay positive.
edit on 13-9-2011 by DClairvoyant because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
www.godlikeproductions.com...

NASA is contemplating moving its 10 000 staff to a very interesting location. Denver Colorado. They'll join CIA headquaters, and the Military Command, along with many other notable beings. Why?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by manticorex5

I feel that we have Light Guiding us, and that instead of events that will harm the poor, there will be miracles and upsets in many plans. I predict that the real plan of the Family, is to wake everyone up, and the goal is healing them all. This doesnt mean, those harming others in bigger ways, will be forgiven without understanding or changing, or even being capable of changing, ie frequency increasing, which normally takes conscious effort and work. The Shadows we're creating are just as real experiences as the Shadow world we're in now, even if some of this is perception, some of the time, its very real in its meaning and what people are experiencing here. But if that is the case, then the correction would be a part of the healing process and understanding. I will leave that one in Higher Powers hands for I trust in Goodness, Love and Light and know there will not be any mistakes in the end.

But, I dont' feel things will go the way intended by the Bloodlines, that they are choosing who will live and die and amping what they think is business as usual and just one more cycle.

For the wakeups to be for everyone, some of their plans will be mitigated and they will be surprised and have to question, who had the control? Who did that?

I'm not afraid of the shift and the Light/Love/Goodness/God/Family showing up. That is what I ask for and pray for very much.

Its the poor suffering any more instead of equality, that I don't go for, and pray, very much for this not to happen.

I have Faith in the Family and in the Teleology, the Escaton, the Force/Higher Power pulling creation forward.

I bleive that this Progression/Transformation will occur. Its not a question of IF, but of When ? Because if people are out by a slight amount in dates, to earth history, 500 years would be nothing, that would be a very small margin of error.

Yet many are directed to now, and soon.

While we are here, and while in the world, seek to perfect service. The goal is to be selfless and loving, this is not 100% selfless, ie. we do need to take good care, but as much as we are led, called within to develop and do, to overcome our weaknesses and really strive to do the best we can to become the Family above and be a family here.

So, no, I am not for the disasters, I pray and seek the miracles, and would like the justice to be a very real equality and forgiveness, and feel the wakeup is for the bloodlines as well.

The only meaning of the word justice for me is Social Justice and Full Equality. Thats just. Trauma and crime against others needs healing and perfect knowledge, that is just, not smiting.

Being aware and second guessing is a part of growing consciousness. But pulling these things in by allowing the negative in our heads too much isn't good. Instead, work on what we dream is a wonderful world and raise our frequencies, and give gifts to others.

If it all comes true, no matter what we pray and ask for, keeping our heads, and not resorting to dark sides behavior, not giving in to harmign others, staying prayerful and mindful of who we are, and trying to assist others for any survivors would be the right thing to do.

But no, I'm all about keeping every one safe, and especially teh poor,and all children, but all. And simply having a very positive SHFT. The Family above certainly knows this about me already, they hear my prayers. I trust them, no matter comes to pass, even if things occur.
edit on 14-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 310  311  312    314  315  316 >>

join