It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 315
<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

Trolling on ATS forum thread board(s) is against the Privacy & Policy rules.

So should cult-like behaviour.

And as well as forum gangs being frowned upon in the T&Cs, so should verifiers who have been in direct contact with the thread's author.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Id like to know were ET_MAN is its his thread and a certain few have taken it over

I have a few ideas.

He so believes his predictions that he's run to the hills - a case of so long suckers.

He has, for some reason, been post banned - perhaps someone was actually listening when it was suggested he was - possibly - in the throws of setting up a cult.

He's setting up his own web sites to further spread his "message" - expect certain ATS members to "disappear" soon.

And finally...he's out there, working with his "benevolent" contacts, and is actually going to come back to ATS...with proof!

Edit to add; just whose thread is this now? ET_MAN's, or Unity99's?

edit on 23-9-2011 by Beamish because: additional comment

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Afterall this is a thread based on debates and opnions and facts. What do you have to present with members here today. I'm intrigued with what evidence do you have to support your claims and why do you believe ET_MAN's thread is here to induce a cult-like behaviour?
edit on 23-9-2011 by DClairvoyant because: Spelling.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
reply to post by thedoctorswife

ic
Trolling on ATS forum thread board(s) is against the Privacy & Policy rules.

Are you making a statement or accusing me of trolling? Please explain what i have said that could have been construed as trolling. I simply asked where et-man was, as considering how quickly the date of his prediction seems to approach, and as this thread, since it creation in 09 has been very dynamic, one cannot help but wonder where the host is, simple as.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Id like to know were ET_MAN is its his thread and a certain few have taken it over

I have a few ideas.

He so believes his predictions that he's run to the hills - a case of so long suckers.

He has, for some reason, been post banned - perhaps someone was actually listening when it was suggested he was - possibly - in the throws of setting up a cult.

He's setting up his own web sites to further spread his "message" - expect certain ATS members to "disappear" soon.

And finally...he's out there, working with his "benevolent" contacts, and is actually going to come back to ATS...with proof!

Edit to add; just whose thread is this now? ET_MAN's, or Unity99's?

edit on 23-9-2011 by Beamish because: additional comment

Beamish, i just noticed that et-man no longer has an avatar picture, he's never not had a picture, maybe your right about the post-banned thing, just guessing though, it could be a coincidence.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

He's not post banned in the least. As a person with his own challenges in life, one should really lay off assuming and making judgments. And its up to him to share what he wishes. But like all of us, he has his own life. Unlike many, this is someone who opens up his house whenever he's positioned to as a safe house, and resource base for the poor, so his integrity is not on the line.
edit on 23-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

He's not post banned in the least. As a person with his own challenges in life, one should really lay off assuming and making judgments. And its up to him to share what he wishes. But like all of us, he has his own life. Unlike many, this is someone who opens up his house whenever he's positioned to as a safe house, and resource base for the poor, so his integrity is not on the line.

Im not trying to offensive, but he has hosted this thread for two years unity, and now he disappears. I have read personal things about him on the thread, and he has always come across to me as a very genuine and decent man. But he has laid a lot out here, within the next twenty days billions will die and we will finally have disclosure, thats a lot of responsiblity. Now had he delivered the date of oct 11 initially and actually left the thread then i would have had more respect, but he kept the thread going for two years, and he disappears a fews weeks before this event is due to happen.
I have great respect for you unity, but lets leave it there, because itll just go round in circles, you saying what a good guy he is, and others saying why did he leave.
Btw if he shows up, i will quite happily eat the dell laptop in front of me.

OR
Maybe im wrong and hes headed for the mountains. In which case he could have said goodbye.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I'm not at liberty to discuss his private life, but he's a great person, and has good reasons for all that doing. Whether or not he finds time to answer posts, or attend to other matters, I've spent countless hours in chats and on the mike, with even more than one. He will go without sleep night after night, and spend time ministering or helping where its needed, and if someone is in going through hardships, or has questions that could make a difference in their lives.
He's a very good person.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

edit on 24-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I'm not at liberty to discuss his private life, but he's a great person, and has good reasons for all that doing. Whether or not he finds time to answer posts, or attend to other matters, I've spent countless hours in chats and on the mike, with even more than one. He will go without sleep night after night, and spend time ministering or helping where its needed, and if someone is in going through hardships, or has questions that could make a difference in their lives.
He's a very good person.

I know,and i never said he wasnt, also i dont believe the current hype about the 25-27th sept, I dont think anything at all is going to happen. But i do have my suspicions about the 28 Oct, I believe the mayan prophecies, heck, i'll even give timewave some credit cos it knocks the date out too.
Im not scared and apart from whats in my cupboards ive not prepared, if God wants me alive after this then im sure i shall be. My only fear is for those people who start blindly following a person, I remember heavens gate like it was yesterday, im sure you do to Unity, they were extremely intelligent people.
In my opinion et-man should have delivered his date, and then closed this thread, regardless of requests for more information.
best wishes to you.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

With all due respect, perhaps now is a good time to pray to your God and spend time with loved ones instead of worrying about where another ATS member is. At any rate if you dont just love the movie, change the channel.

You dont hide fear very well, Please be at peace. Trust the creator in all things.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Its not about belief or lack of belief. You must realize that they have already made the revelations come true, most of it anyway. Its all symbolism and metaphor. Ex. the smoking ground blocking out the sun and locusts with human faces that sting. Under Bush, the oil fields of Iraq burnt and those where choppers. The poisoned oceans and water. BP. Fukushima. All the nuclear incidents in France, Spain, Lake Ontario, Missippi. Its just symbolism, but real ppl are definitely harmed.

What was just posted is sleuthing, and a real synchronicity that it ws 10 9 11, 10 10 10, another item or artice/thread would fall into my hands and connect.

Do you really not understand that Mystery School Babylon is very much into vedic astrology and sacred geometry, the astrology IS geometry and frequency. The bible contains much of this.

There is once in a huge cycle, like 10 000 year event with the moon near the equator, with Virgo in the sign that will have a planet emerge seemingly from her thighs, ie. give birth to the red dragon.

Do you really think this isn't a part of their plans? Or something they will do sacrifice too, somehow? OR, in the end, something symbolic that most of will miss, but some will get. But it will have big impact, but most won't see the starting point of it?

Its very obvious.

And as for fear. I have no fear. Im a sleuth looking at both their cover stories and trying to get beneath them, and noting that people are being harmed by this whole thing, passing through the foolishness of their agendas but noting them and standing in equality and love instead.

They are running on more than this, there is a kabbala that is even mathematical that is I guess in the duality, with opposites, its one of the two ways to look at progression and infinity but theres is the scarsity model and there is a lot I have to say on this. In other words, there is may be a scarsity model but Infinity is the Abundance model and their math is misleading.

But in the scarsity model, great leaps (ie we could reach to level 1 civilization) occur with EXTINCTION level events. Go figure they're doing things to help humanity leap forward, or at least a small superman nazi select few.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Out of unusual chats, come some of my posts now. Because I don't see any other way to get a message through.

There is someone who really cant see, or connect dots, and thinks I'm just falling for some lies or am gullible.

To begin with, Im not even sure that my words are being expressed and received with the same understanding, I keep trying to find the fit that makes my meaning clear.

1. I am here to expose the corruption and let everyone see how corrupt and twisted THE WANNA BE ELITES actions are. Every single detail in all the videos linked on this thread, the trails to comets and elenin, to current events, to Colorado Airport, to any policies or economics, all expose corruption.

2. It doesnt matter one bit, if the corruption is one of the main cards they will play, or a COVER STORY. Its still something they put out, its still their stinky diapers, that as AdonaiChristBless so kindly pointed out, "Sinketh To High Heaven!"

And we really need to see it clearly, eyes open, get this world, so that we don't endorse them. So that we would consider them to be unworthy of our votes, our support. We don't follow their bad orders. We start to get together and form our own groups and make our own world overtly or under the scenes, and live well with integrity and equality.

3. This thread, ET_MAN created, has a theme. I'm sure most are aware of the posts here. 10 11 11 is a date given for some kind of change. Earth changes have been linked. Fourth Reicht stuff brought out. Cosmic events. HAARP. Colorado Airport. Alot packed into this thread actually.

Some of the great posters such as Benedict9 have concurred with ET_MAN, and revealed their own inside info, and spoken of things to come. Benedict has a strong faith, and reveals from a more revelations standpoint.

But the Mayan Dark Night and the Mayan 9th Wave was also brought up, and they all cordinate with: Revelations, a time or era, and this end of Sept to the end of Oct dates, with 10 11 11 involved.

4. Do the bloodlines act in the open, and play their games outrigth in the open. ie a huge event like 9/11 was?

Or do they act in subtle ways? Making things come to pass that you have to look carefully for signs of and dates?

They always use their numerology, astrology and geometry to do things, but we often see it only in retrospect.

5. This current chat seems to think I should only post if I know of exactly the details of what they're going to do. Otherwise to actually CONNECT THE DOTS AND FIND THEY COORDINATE WITH THE DATES OF THIS THREAD AND THE REVELATIONS AND THE PROPHECY ALL COMBINE TO MAKE THAT VERY SIGN OF QUETZCOATL'S RETURN OR THE MAYAN DARK NIGHT, OR THE ABYSS OPENING AND THE BIRTH OF APPOLLYON OR RED DRAGON. ALL THERE IN PLAIN SIGHT IF YOU USE THEIR CODES IN THE ANCIENT DOCUMENTS. THEY ALL COORDINATE, is foolish.

6. Elenin itself a huge code. means 9/11 the revelations the gateway. APPOLYON. Roughly same time. IT links the evidence and fits.

I said to him, what can't you see here. Either this is a real sign, and a real event, that by the way clinches the dates in the thread and means the same thing as what Benedict 9 means when the portals open and negativity now has its day on earth, or this whole is a lie.

They all synchronize. But my job as a citizen trying to expose their corruption is not to be a super agent fly one their wall and know what their actual plans and blueprints mean in great detail.

I can only try to express that something is up, however they bring it in. And if overt or subtle, what will occur will lead back to these dates.

And we need pay attention, see clearly and start to do the right thing. NOT ENDORSE AND NOT OBEY.

So, here we have, dates that coincide with this thread. That have the same meaning as the return of Quetzcoatl and what ET_MAN and I actually discussed in detail for hours, all these dates, and the meanings.

We have a date, roughly Sept 26th say - OCt 6th when a once in 10 000 year arrangement happens, and Virgo represents the woman clothed in the moon and sun, giving birth to a red dragon. Mercury will appear on those dates between her thights.

You don't think eh????/ Just a coincidence. And according to this chat Im just so gullible.

WAKE UP.

My job is not to say, these guys are CORRECT AND GOOD. Its just to expose their corruption and how they do things, by the dates.

And how these symbolic dates are really occuring, or made to occur.

ET_MAN already posted to me, that, they were making the revelations come true to carry out NWO agenda, (I guess because humanity is all so gullible and religious fanatics) without realizing that this is why the revelations were forseen. He's also told me its a code. Revelations. Yes, Mayan and Revelations are codes and astrolgoical things buried in, and they follow scripts, knowingly or not.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
So, he writes to me calling me gullible for linking direct cordinating ancient knowledge to all the main things on this thread, coming together at the same time as coordinating evidence that supports each other, but continually links gloom and doom videos to me, that he wants me to be interested in.

That is the nonsense. This deep kabbala astrolgy and signs is the real stuff.

And who knows what events. The sign wtih the woman in the sky relates to the stars falling from heaven. Well didn't we just have a satellite go down, and there could be more.

The Red Dragon also relates to China, and this is pure remote viewing with a friend but we saw chinese subs off the coast of US.

So if something is going to bring more evil into the world and rule with an iron fist, the most subtle way this would play out as, would be some more facist controlling rules or laws, and possibly even CHina troops assisting US for some kind of law and order Fema.

Well there is another thing that coordinates wtih these dates.

The Senate or Congress, one branch of US gov, failed to pass the Current Governements Budget or Funding Bill and so unless something else occurs, the US Government will close (I don't know for how long) next Thursday.

No pensions, old age security, disability, help for poor families, no Funding!!!!!! Starvation of all the poor and vulnerable? Is this their plan?

And will China gladly step in to lend a helping hand to restore order while people starve?

Its just a big guess. Because I at least try to second guess in the odd hope, to stop them from doing bad things or to put the spotlight on them in case that scenario plays out!

I would even guess that this sacrifice of the innocents and vulnerable, the poor and elderly they would let starve, would be the big blood thing to open the portals because I can't imagine such events would occur without their dark side stuff going on.

Here we have a huge astrological sign that coincides with Revelations and the dates in this thread and the Mayan. Elenin as a code tied in too to revelations 9/11. A very good fit. Pretty much evident to me. This thread is either about sometthing true, ie. some real plans that they are acting on, symbolically to make events happen Overt or Low Key, or its meaningless.

Wow, I just remembered. Fema too! No Funding for Fema. Handy to have all those Chinese subs around, or troops from China. If events take place, they may need help from the Red Dragon and establish law and order, and curfews while people starve.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
As an example of links I'm being sent:

www.examiner.com...

www.examiner.com...

This is about exopolitics, which I'm starting to see through as a Fourth Reicht Ufology vehicle, and Elenin/Brown Dwarf relation. And upgrades.

Ironically, this also fits into mason and kabbala thought. I've already followed some info put out by an adept, who talks about Sirius and that we are a part of this system. I guess Sirius B is one of our trinary stars.

Ironically its not true. Though there are so many cycles. One of my theories is that we're orbitting Alcyone, and in one of the cycles, say the 26 000 year one, or it could be even greater maybe over 200 000 years, but we come close to another star of some sort., not sure what type, not sure what system.

But our pyramids point to Sirius B and Orion.

Anyway, Collier exposed himself as an agent when he made a video of the white race being the bottom of the heap. NWO empire switching Red Dragon propaganda. Might explain all those non white security guards we have popping up in our supermarkets and offices. Like why???? So many security guards???? And why are they all non white???? I mean if hiring people was done by the percentages and hafl men and half women, I would approve, but not inbalance and overt regimes like this is.

OK, so connecting real ancient documents and astrology and noting they're all in recess, many in denver and the lines connected to dener in the chart. and not only that but more than 50 top ceo and board members resigned this summer including Apple ceo big shot.

Thats all gullible. I'm not supposed to note the real significant stuff.

But just fall for the nazi propaganda crapola instead.

Then he says, whatcha gonna do if nohting happens by Oct 10, 2011.

I wrote, your brain does not understand mine, and though I keep trying to find words to express, still not getting through.

I don't know what is going to happen. I try to second guess them. And shine the spot light on them so that IF ANYTHING DOES HAPPEN we won't be in the dark.

And to realize that some of these controllers are nazi's too. Fourth Reicht stuff.

Brown Dwarf. People need to google gravitatonal lensing effects and mangetic ribbons. There is something going on, but they're spinnig things 100 different ways instead of the truth AND IT ALL SEEMS TO FIT INTO THEIR SCARCITY MODELS. Extinction level event propel the human race to level 1 societies, and all the sacrifice of the many or at least some groups would be for the common good. Sort a twist on Nazi'ism egoitsm and superman programs. Its that twisted.

I'm sure, at least I hope, there are white hats and good people in leadership positions trying to stop and reason with this dark group and havn't bought into the negative plans.

Oh, and how for sure do I know this andromeda council is an illuminati earth council. I am a real experiencer, and ETs arent like that, more like angel/ets trying to nudge and wake people up, to get them to grow up, love more and pass the tests.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Magantice

With all due respect, perhaps now is a good time to pray to your God and spend time with loved ones instead of worrying about where another ATS member is. At any rate if you dont just love the movie, change the channel.

You dont hide fear very well, Please be at peace. Trust the creator in all things.

You cant have read my post very well. Im not scared, not scared at all, and i do trust in the creator absolutely, i spend vast amounts of time with my loved ones and cherish every moment. My concern is for the affect that such words can have on others. Anyway im done with this thread, i would have liked et-man to return because theyre were a couple of things id have liked to ask him before shtf. See you all on the other side, or not.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
People are responsible for getting things, or they don't. But I do. I see it, have been nudged strongly within too. Even have things given, and seen signs in the moon, last december. In fact, the synchronicity that occured a couple nights ago was really high, and was chatting with the magicians apprentice and finding ariticles and we were think tanking trying to shake the tree hard and see what falls. And then those times came up and I cant explain this part, but it was like being pulled strongly, that night as if in a current of swift water kind of. So I asked inside, why we were talking together, it felt like it was "on time and meant to happen" and suddenly reminded that I'd had that really unusual vision in the moon, and he had been talking about something as well. I suggested he wrote that thread, about the seventh seal. That this was meant to be put out, signs of the time coming.

Also, in that chat today, this un named one, said something about what I thought would happen, and basically I told him that what I wanted was for people to live in peace, equality and happiness, and enjoy long lives and all graduate, and if the Family show up and upgrade everyone, in the twinkling of an eye, so be it, but this could be a positive thing, not out of negative things.

And he said, that he just wanted it to be over and go home, because he has a real fixation on 2012. I said, we all want to go home, but not at the expense of hurting little children and taking away their happiness, homes, and dreams. That 7 billion people were not cardboard cutouts and fodder to save your sorry ass and bring you home! Why not just roll up your bleeping sleeves and help others. And if you don't see that. Then Grow Up!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So many things all come together on and around the same time, close to the Mayan 9th wave and the dark night, which is end of October, and relates to the return of Quetzcoatl, and then this astrological once in 10 000 year allignment that is Virgo with mercury exiting between her thighs, ie, the woman clothed with the sun and the moon, and gives birth to the Red Dragon.

OK, China represents that.

Now so many bodies, like the UN even the House of windsor are in recess for these weeks till the 10th of Oct, and also no appointments. Lines connected to Denver. Denver is also High Ground.

The budget to fund the US government was denied by congress or senate, however that works in the US, so the Gov will shut down on Thursday unless something happnes with no money for Fema, and I guess the poor. I imagine they will be left to starve, elderly, disabilitiy , families. Just horrifying.

And this is something a friend got me to close my eyes and come with him, kind of like remote viewing in a way, a little different. I heard him shout, and then I saw a submarine. He actually said put your flippers on. So I was thinking water, but i saw this submarine, half submerged, with a kind of deck sort of inbetween sub and boat. He said, he had counted 55 Chinese subs off the US coast.

That is another meaning for Red Dragon. And if Fema is not paid, and some events happen, in addition the poor are all starving, will they suddenly need Chinese militia volunteering to restore order?

I see a possible plan emerging for the rule of the Iron Fist, red dragon for 1260 days. They really like to make revelations come true.

Also, this revelations/mayan combo, speaks of, stars falling from the sky. Well the satellite. But....Elenin is a huge mystery.

Again its in this time period. Its named 9 11. It means revelatins 9 11 and speaks of the abyss, and Appollyon/abaddon, also the dragon and also the same as Quetzcoatl.

This ties into to these 2 THings. The 10 000 year astrological sign as in the bible, along with the Mayan Dark Knight, it all ties in. All Sept-Oct events.

Now Elenin was said to disappear at perhilioin.

Did it?

NASA has an object that is alarmingly large, much bigger than earth. Certainly not venus, mercury or mars. And earth and Jupiter are accounted for in the video.

This is the spot where Elenin is said to disappear from.

Its going to be in alligment and is causing CME's and the 25th we're going to receive the glancing blow of the CME it shows in this video.

Elenin Removes Her Mask, Breath Taking

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
If anything happens from cosmic sources, and they stood around with the their thumbs up their backsides stealing peoples money, tormenting and lying and think they can pull off anything at all.

I want them tarred and feathered, driven from every office imaginable, and every single base and dumb they have ripped apart all the goods and food and medicine shared with the people, any citizens who are prisoners and need rescuing rescued and all of the criminals rounded up and put on trial.

So we're watching. Our eyes on you and watching what you do and what happens, because you guys had the duty on your big fat overpaid salaries to be the managers for the people, their joint assest, their countries, their childrens inheritances, and if you really cant do your jobs and are mutineers and thugs. Jail is the answer, and taking it all back.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
It occurs to me the best way to put it, is the Light has to shine away the darkness and expose what its doing? This is a part of awareness and seeing clearly. And this involves their cover stories and trying to glimpse beneath it all, because were there is smoke there is fire and all of it is being put out for a reason, even their distractions and herding the flocks, or penning tactics, which I'm sure some of the information is put out for problem/reaction/solution.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Now, with more calmness and peace returning, would like to apologize to my friend in the chat. I was drawing lines strongly and setting boundaries and posting about things I sensed in the chats that I didn't like. It may have been an over reaction, ie. connecting too many dots on the various topics, but it felt a push to look at and post in only certain ways and a threat. So the line was drawn and they were even linked to him. But I don't know if that was the right conclusion that I should have drawn, and besides no matter what is going on there, I still love him as a person. So I'm sorry for over reacting.

Some of links were interesting actually, though my own interpretation of what they're calling ufology, is with negatives and those who are a part their own agendas.

However there are lot of interesting connections to ufology, this supposed dark star or dwarf, the dates in revelations and mayan. As if too many things coming together at once.

W104' 44' 30' N40' 36' 10' These coordinates which match Colorado, were given years ago in a radio message and so much like Close Encounters. Seems odd to me.

thechaniproject.com...

This is about elenin, and while far out there, I guess, the info is alarmingly accurate in some points given, ie. NAVY more than NASA has real info and is invovled in the real space program.

It all ties together.

So again I wish to apologize to my friend, he may be attempting to show me something but the only thing is, there ares still some sides, and it keeps coming to me there are two forces here each vying for our support so to speak, and we were given many many choices, disclosures and signs in differing governments all along. Its almost like the leaders are mirrors, and while some may wear dark hats and let the darkness in and try to keep us low frequency its up to us to see that we could have freedom and advancement, that it takes UNITY and a wilingness to not let people starve.

BUT clean advanced technologies, and they have them and could solve most problems really take unity, intelligence and maturity, not gang warfares, fundamentalism and extremists. Because scalar technology is relatively simple and these weapons in the hands of common gangs acting out vengeance could destroy whole cities or regions.

So its like we all have choices. Let choose right and really open our eyes, to the different types of advanced societies we could have. They don't all need to be fascism. Maybe we could turn this around and work openly, intelligently, with compassion for all, inclusive of everyone, for a better world. Its a possibility.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
What If World Leaders Where Not All Dark Hats, What If As Mirrors, We've Been Given Choices ,
edit on 25-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 312  313  314    316  317  318 >>

join