It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 324
<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Nobody need believe ET_MAN... The one who was chosen as a warner / messenger was already sent

There IS something in store for mankind... the question is WHEN... All abrahamic faiths believe in the Last Day/Last Hour and meeting with their creator... But nobody knows when...Not even ET_MAN... Only the creator has full knowledge regarding it... Being ordinary human beings and giving out/understanding as much information as ET_MAN has, by itself is a huge thing.... Exact date and hour is not anything that ordinary human beings will be aware of.... No human being can be perfect / posses full knowledge... those who are meant to know / to be shown shall know/ shall be shown... Those who are wise in their own conceit will continue their ways... Not even the teachers / prophets are/were aware of the date/hour... Need not believe in OCT 2011 (or) DEC 2012, for no one knows when, but the Event WILL defenitely take place... Once you wake up on the otherside Ye shall know...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Regarding The Sun appearing to rise in the WEST -

Chapter 73: DESCRIPTION OF THE PERIOD IN WHICH IMAN WOULD NOT BE ACCEPTABLE TO ALLAH

Book 001, Number 0294:
It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: The (Last) Hour shall not came till the sun rises from the place of its setting And on the day when it rises from the place of its setting even if all the people together affirmed their faith, it would not be of any avail to one who did not believe previously and derived no good out of his belief.

Book 001, Number 0295:
This hadith has been narrated by another chain of transmitters, Abu Bakr b. Abi Shaiba, Ibn Numair, Abu Kuraib, Ibn Fudail.

Book 001, Number 0296:
It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) observed: When three things appear faith will not benefit one who has not previously believed or has derived no good from his faith: the rising of the sun in its place of setting, the Dajjal, and the beast of the earth.

Book 001, Number 0297:
It is narrated on the authority of Abu Dharr that the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) one day said: Do you know where the sun goes? They replied: Allah and His Apostle know best. He (the Holy Prophet) observed: Verily it (the sun) glides till it reaches its resting place under the Throne. Then it falls prostrate and remains there until it is asked: Rise up and go to the place whence you came, and it goes back and continues emerging out from its rising place and then glides till it reaches its place of rest under the Throne and falls prostrate and remains in that state until it is asked: Rise up and return to the place whence you came, and it returns and emerges out from it rising place and the it glides (in such a normal way) that the people do not discern anything ( unusual in it) till it reaches its resting place under the Throne. Then it would be said to it: Rise up and emerge out from the place of your setting, and it will rise from the place of its setting. The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said. Do you know when it would happen? It would happen at the time when faith will not benefit one who has not previously believed or has derived no good from the faith.

Book 001, Number 0298:
It is narrated on the authority of Abu Dharr that the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) one day said: Do you know where the sun goes? The remaining part of the hadith is the same.

Book 001, Number 0299:
Abu Dharr reported: I entered the mosque and the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) was sitting there. When the sun disappeared (from the sight) he said: O Abu Dharr! Do you know where it goes? He (the narrator) said: Allah and His Apostle know best. He (the Holy Prophet) said. Verily it goes and begs permission, for prostration (to Allah) and the permission is granted to it. Once it would be said: Return to the place whence you came, and then it would rise from its setting place. Then he, after the recitation of 'Abdullah recited it: And that is its appointed term.

Book 001, Number 0300:
Abu Dharr reported: I asked the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) the (implication of the) words of Allah, the Exalted: The sun glides to its appointed resting place. He replied: Its appointed resting place is under the Throne.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CuteAngel
But nobody knows when...Not even ET_MAN... Only the creator has full knowledge regarding it... Being ordinary human beings and giving out/understanding as much information as ET_MAN has, by itself is a huge thing.... Exact date and hour is not anything that ordinary human beings will be aware of....

Originally posted by ET_MAN
I have an exact date with an hour specifically known

Are you saying he's a liar, or that he doesn't know what he's talking about ?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by CuteAngel

Thank you, for sharing, what is lesser known to some of us. There is so much buried, given, in all the spiritual writings, signs, clues, I can only speak up from my own familiar or more known base of writing. Some of this is integrated, this understanding, knowing within. Peace and Love.

Though to me this part here might be a metaphor, or a generalization of the kind of time, but I don't believe there even is such a moment for we even when we pray for another, and if we've ever experienced the Power Of Prayer, for example someone we were having difficulties with arrives the next day, and a softer atmosphere prevails, a connection still there that felt as if it was gone, I've experienced prayer, and have faith. However we don't always get the icing on the cake, to enjoy the fruits or outcome of that prayer, but should persist even without signs or what we wished for. So therefore I believe that at that last moment, many will be greeted in the cusp between Time and No Time, with such perfect understanding and forgiveness, it will break down the walls of their paradigm and they will extend it to all and themselves, and we can never judge the outcome of another.

Here is the one passage I mean "It would happen at the time when faith will not benefit one who has not previously believed or has derived no good from the faith."

I think always that Faith has reason and purpose, even in the last moments.
edit on 1-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Originally posted by ET_MAN
"Unexplained deviations in the orbits of Uranus and Neptune point to a large outer solar system body on a highly tilted orbit, beyond 7 billion miles from the sun."

"Heat-emitting object is an unseen collapsed star or possibly a "brown dwarf" — a proto-star that never got hot enough to become a star.

A Nibiru thread…

There are many real things, which can come from space, that are a more serious concern then a non-existent star which would be easily detectable from millions of miles away. Non-event, not happening, work of fiction... Even the fools on GLP don’t fall for this “Planet X” non-sense.

I think Nemesis, which is completely different from the Nibiru fear mongering, is still on the table for some astronomers but they're wrapping up the search for it soon. The idiocy that the astronomically ignorant believe, that a huge planet/Brown Dwarf and it's moons will actually pass through our solar system between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter is impossible, especially if it's done so every 3600 to 26000 years, as it would have certainly pulled the smaller, inner planets out of orbit, never giving life a chance to evolve here as it did. Maybe some type of Extreme organism, but not what we have here. it wouldn't just cause a pole shift, it would have left the entire solar system in complete chaos. Not just a few eccentricities like with Uranus and Venus.

Nemesis, or Thyche, could still be out in the Oort cloud. Whether or not it's responsible for sending comets and meteors our way may be determined if it's found. There's probably a one in a million chance it will be. Either way, we'll know for sure in a few months. When the story about Thyche broke, there was some cat lady on youtube, shades of Nancy Lieder, that immediately and confidently stated "we are living in the end times". I just about blew my top. These people get an internet connection and all the sudden they're prophets of doom. It would be harmless if so many people weren't being scared to death over it, and possibly spending tens of thousands of dollars on things they'll never need. Stocking up on food and water is always a good idea, but let's be clear, not for Nibiru. NEOs and massive solar flares, ok sure, those are in the realm of possibility. Anyway, it turns out that Thyche hasn't been confirmed, and that some stupid journalist jumped the gun and turned a hypothesis into a "discovery". Of course, that just makes Nibirians go "AH HA!". Just another reason to hate our media. They have no idea what they're capable of by simply misspeaking.

Nibiru is a religion. These people want to believe in it like some want to believe in alien life. You can't tell them anything, you can't use technical analysis to prove them wrong because they're magical thinkers. They're like the people who claim you can only see the second sun with a camera phone, but not with your own eyes. When not stirring the pot on the internet and working the gullible up into a frenzy, they're probably chasing fairies, looking for pots of gold and the end of the rainbow, and seeking advice from oracles in caves.

They're either very ignorant, very disturbed, or just flat out trolling. Everyone who has ever worked to debunk their nonsense eventually gives up because it's an exorcise in futility. Even after the dozens of dates listed as the arrival of this rogue planet/dwarf that never came to pass, they still come back the next day with a new date and the legions of morons who far outnumber the rational latch on to it once again. There's nothing like the suggestion by some 17 year old school kid on youtube that they know more about about our universe, orbital mechanics and astro-physics than people who've actually dedicated their lives to such fields of study. Or the finger pointing, calling everyone a liar. NASA, sure, it's part of the government. We all know governments lie. But what about all the amateur astronomers out there?

So after a while, it becomes painfully apparent that it's just not worth it. Who needs the aggravation?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
whoops
edit on 1-10-2011 by Wrath because: Double post

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

ET_MAN is a human being, and there are differences we have in some opinions, and he has said I am stubborn.
It is a fact. I will never believe in anything less than a very perfect ending to play and that part in the bible about one being taken and one left behind is not a 50/50, thats a metaphor, to illustrate alot about the world and its programming and how important it is to really try and be Christ like, humble and serving. No we don't see eye to eye on all things. Nor did I ever expect out of 7 billion people to find someone who thinks like me, or has my understanding. We're not even supposed to. We're supposed to learn to hear each other, understand each other, and not control others, and get along in a world of differences. And yet, still strive for the Love and Goodness within and do what this Force of Love expects of us, to be faithful. To me anyway.

That being said, if someone is not striving to be kind and loving or see through the world, their consciousness is not progressing and there are outcomes, one would need to face the mirrors and work through these shadows. The only difference is, for example the worlds worst sinner, ie. he would probably have so much to work through this would be impossible to imagine the level of harm to others and the mirror he will face. To wake up and crumple, lose your sanity now, and do so out of compassion for your victims not fear for self, would mean, that facing this mirror, would not be alone. He would be supported, healed, helped, throughout, rather than just subject to a consequence and negative beings.

The reason I believe what I believe is first of all, its in me, since childhood. I touch the Goodness Stone/Love Stone/God Stone within and always go there for answers, not the world or priest's answers because the world is so corrupt, I already knew it couldn't show me the way. So I always knew this, that truth was in me.

But the other way is simply this. What is Love? What is the most tender, caring, compassionate, kind, serving, faithful, generous, forgiving, understanding, expression of Love? That should be what you see in all things.

People who are in truth, don't come back and say they're not, instead they do the work they came to do.

His personal circumstances are not anyones business. But they make even more of a good person to me. He is selfless and strives to do what is right from everything I have witnessed. He has given examples to me for improvement on many an occasion too. In other words, sets some pretty good examples in his own life.

The message he is giving is what one can interpret in Christ's message. The one we're given by the way, the silly love message to the sheep, and masses, not the distorted one that feeds the ego of the controllers.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

He must have meant it metaphorically... or maybe it was meant to attract a lot of people to this thread so that they would become aware of the harsh reality awaiting us...

Most of what I've read on this thread from ET_MAN sounded like its coming from the Quran... Like the story about travelling to different planets sounded so much like the story of Prophet Muhammed (SAWA) mounting Buraq and travelling to the 7 heavens where he met the prophets from Adam to Abraham... About all continents being united as a single landmass initially and then splitting up... so on and so forth..
What science and history have been teaching us regarding humans continuousley progressing from stone age to present time is completely false... Humans will be given respite only for a certain time... There is progression to a certain stage and then there is mass destruction, after that humans have to once again start from scratch... This is the same event that happened during time period of Noah, during the time of Jonah, Jethro, Moses etc... Muhammed is just a Warner / Messenger in the lineage of prophets...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Well is not metaphorical. We are all ET, not of this planet, and in addition to that some are on higher grades, from different levels. But what is really sad, if you see this planet as a tough higher level testing ground, ie. mature souls that developed different skills are here, without their memories, and cut off from some of their soul abilities, and then you see most of them supporting the policies of those who let the dark side in, the corruption at the "top" where there should not be a top, its sad. I mean, many people here really need to do some work and regain who they were. We're making it real here.

I guess the best example would be JessicaMystic, whether one sees her as "new age" or not, I see her soul and recognize her. In her video on her youtube channel about overcoming the illuminati, (where she was bit influenced from HH as he wrote to her and sort of took her a bit under his wing, its not easy coming out and getting a little more of the microphone in this world, right away the other side wants to groom you).

But she discussed a dream that helped her grow beyond anger at those who persecute us, this bully that kept growing bigger and bigger. And the words told her by the guides were:

"You had always bragged you were an artist of love. Now what are you doing? Do the pain tactics you use work?" (paraphrased, for Im not going to spend the time looking it up)

What are we doing here anyway, harming each other, or allowing others to be harmed, walking by our friends and family in need, not helping when their in difficulties that are over their heads? What on earth are we doing judging others and patting ourselves on the back as if we're so worthy of our big flat screen TV?

This is like final exam and there are serious outcomes here, for how we treat others is in a sense the distortions or construct we're creating of our spirit, and frequency. We're not inheriting the higher ones, and need to purge this, through understanding, and how terrible those winterlands will be. God/Goodness is one element, not both sides of the penny merged together. Progression is Love.

Now, we're here, not from earth, in hard tests.

Those souls that came in, after birth, have more memories, more experiences, not randomly. Its privileges earned. And to help.

But underneath all the programming, we all came in to make a difference and make that Love real.

The idea of time travel, Ets and benevolents, is acutally not a metaphor, there is a truth to all of that. And the metaphysics has been discussed about this Holographic/Simulate/Interactive reality in great depth on this thread and ET_MAN's other threads.

In other words some people have earned higher levels of knowledge and experiences. Its not random. Being shown and given nde's and ufolgy related experiences, and direction.

But all are called to wake up and do this work. The truth is inside them when they do soul searching and they can begin to do the work and connect within, and see the Light passages in any book be it the Bible, the eastern religons, the Veda, the Quran, all of them contain light and dark squares, we are always given choices in this harder test.

To weed our gardens.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

There are many manuscripts / doctrines that are available in different languages throughout this planet... but not all of them contain the whole Truth... most of them contain truth intervowen (Warp / Woof) with false hood. Some containing more truth than the other. The Major / Whole truth is something that is available only to those ones that have been called forth / chosen to be prophets (or) Teachers. We do not know who or what gave us the other doctrines / manuscripts available. The best way to identify if the manuscript was given by the God of Abraham through the prophets is to read and find out if it explains creation and talks about the creator, not any other God. I say this specifically cause you need to be aware of certain entities called Jinns that whisper into the hearts and minds of men unnecessary thoughts that corrupt humans.
The creator created 3 types of beings :
Angels - From Light
Jinns - From Scorching wind of a blazing fire
Humans - From Clay

Those manuscripts / doctrines that come from non Abrahamic religions do not talk about the creator... they talk about someother entity or being that posses different types of powers but cannot create anything of perfection... Need to be carefull of those...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Well I am a Christian, and tend to ignore any passage of war, control, forcing, meanness in any book. Or ones that feed the ego, make you into gods. But when one is weeding out the distractions and world and striving to find the truth ie. as in Matthew, the parable of the sower, one could create a prayer from what Yeshua/Jesus said, about how if we seek to have our sight /hearing healed it would be.

"Dear Father/Mother, the Highest Love and Goodness in Existence, please show me what I need to overcome in myself, the programming and blocks that come up in my daily life and prevent me from helping those in need or responding with the right spirit to the problems in our lives. I only feel I 've made a shipwreck of my life, and have let those Above, my Family, and my family below, everyone here, down. Please heal my sight and hearing, that I may see what really matters, and hear and understand others, not seek to be undersood, to love others, not to be loved, to serve others, not to be served, to respect others, not to be respected. Help me to overcome the world. Thank You so much, I don't feel worthy even of this help. But have faith in Love always. In Jesus's name I pray."

For example, this.

When one has positivity, and sees with Love and Humilty, they can read any book except for some that maybe have a negative charge, and see the Light squares in it. Easter, western, even Native First Nations Peoples. They can also be shown Light codes or meanings.

I've noticed this past year that there is a real movement by the controllers to try and shove people back on their boxes and not plant seeds of awareness that there is more to the truth and spirtual truth than given. Its like the boxes they've put us in, some of us were noticing they have doors and windows, and they're trying to close those doors and windows and seal them up for the new controlling age.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Its all about discernment. What is Love? Its because people actually have either got the flaws in their own spirts/souls, or been programmed to equate Love with harming people, for their own good, forcing people, controlling people, and blame others for their hardships that we have a big problem in how religions are being interpreted or practiced even.

I read the whole bible and there are alot of passages on my ignore list. They don't resonate with what Love is.

However, that being said, with the inner work, and I don't take credit for this, its not me, its Love working on me. I feel so unworthy of any of this, and have burst into tears so grateful for experiences, awed, and its Them, not me. Me, I'm all the flawed parts in me. But, now some of the passages on my ignore list, such as the prophets, the Woe Unto You messages that were not nice, can be read with new understanding.

For example Isaiah 28. That is such a good passage. He understood everything, he knew what the mystery school bloodline controllers were up to, and their distortions. They were the same group then as now, they had met with fallen ones, and entities/ets that were not of good intentions, shadow. That whole passage took them right up to account for their beliefs that their job was to be catalysts and harm people for their own good, and their ideas of contracts and selling souls.

In fact, seen in the right way, Isaiah's message, Christs message, and this thread all have similarities. Why? Because truth is truth no matter how you put it. Old terms, modern terms, religious ways, Ufology ways, any way you put it, the truth is still the truth.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Its like the whole notion of Karma and caste systems we live under, or as a friend who has gotten into the law of attraction talks about how everyone is creating their reality.

In fact going to make a thread on this when it finally works into a way of creating the OP, because structuring is not one of my skills. So its has to try and sort itself out.
However, Frequency match, law of attraction, karma in this way, is a self help tool, for yourself only. This is while in our lives, not discussing the frequency match that occurs when Time Stops for us.

So while in life, if we wake up more and become more aware, we might notice that some things have a habit of repeating themselves, like a bad lesson over and over. While unaware, we may simply blame the other. I'll use an example. Three marriages ending in divorce. Now lets say, the person was a victim 3 times. They were abused 3 times. So, when he/she becomes more aware, they won't be saying, they were the abuser, they're not going to lie in this way, also they need to be compassionate with self. But, they will start to think, this was a co-dependent.

This person will realize that there is something unresolved in them that is attracting this bad relationship. They need to work through their childhood, their programming, their lives, and heal this. And not just blame these people who came in, but work through it, and forgive everyone.

So law of attraction is a SELF HELP TOOL, like prayer and meditation.

But, it was never meant to cause apathy in our treatment of others. We were never meant to judge others with this. We were never meant to establish social darwinism or caste systems, pyramid systems out of this belief. Or distort it into thinking we are Gods, and can draw in on our own whatever we want. In fact, it is with help that this is drawn in, and though Family Above, do not charge for Miracles, the other side does. Trust me that although Family can create that new home in your life, and does look after our physical needs as Christ did point out in the bible, nonetheless, that big boat, fancy car, top board position, didn't come via Family. And the other side charges you for the services.

It was never to use to walk away from someone in need or tell someone in need of food, shelter, medicine, eduction, love, hugs, a smile, encouragement, equality, that they could just sit there, so weak with hunger they're brain damaged, and draw good things into their lives, so its their fault. Or this is happening because they were guilty.

Jesus entered into the School, as a Higher Up, one of the Teachers, became a child to join the children in the playground, and enter into their thoughtscape, so that when he demonstrated the truth, they might understand what it means. Because God could just say, you're wrong. But no one would understand.

Karma, and law of consequence if it was a real law that would endorse their corrupt and unequal world as good, could NEVER have put an innocent man to death. They could not have touched him.

He broke all their contracts and laws. He showed them, they were not correct. He freed our minds, and freed our souls from this thoughtscape distortions.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Moving into higher planes of existence / higher dimensions is not something that is solely in the hands of the individual self, it needs to be granted permission by the creator... you have the free will by the way of the soul, that does'nt mean that you are free to do whatever you like... there are consequences to actions and the soul is not something that posses infinite power... You need to use the free will to choose good and do others good... that way you will be granted to move upwards... You are not ET (i.e) your physical self is not an ET but your soul is. Only when you identify yourself with your soul and submit to the will of the Creator... then and only then will you ascend... Most of the entities / dieties of the eastern culture may sound peacefull and magical but the truth is that they are far from it and their real nature is wicked and mallicious. They are here specifically to decieve...

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

As far as Karma and the Soul / spirit are concerned, they are explained as follows -

YUSUFALI: Behold, Moses said to his attendant, "I will not give up until I reach the junction of the two seas or (until) I spend years and years in travel."
PICKTHAL: And when Moses said unto his servant: I will not give up until I reach the point where the two rivers meet, though I march on for ages.
SHAKIR: And when Musa said to his servant: I will not cease until I reach the junction of the two rivers or I will go on for years.

YUSUFALI: But when they reached the Junction, they forgot (about) their Fish, which took its course through the sea (straight) as in a tunnel.
PICKTHAL: And when they reached the point where the two met, they forgot their fish, and it took its way into the waters, being free.
SHAKIR: So when they had reached the junction of the two (rivers) they forgot their fish, and it took its way into the sea, going away.

YUSUFALI: When they had passed on (some distance), Moses said to his attendant: "Bring us our early meal; truly we have suffered much fatigue at this (stage of) our journey."
PICKTHAL: And when they had gone further, he said unto his servant: Bring us our breakfast. Verily we have found fatigue in this our journey.
SHAKIR: But when they had gone farther, he said to his servant: Bring to us our morning meal, certainly we have met with fatigue from this our journey.

YUSUFALI: He replied: "Sawest thou (what happened) when we betook ourselves to the rock? I did indeed forget (about) the Fish: none but Satan made me forget to tell (you) about it: it took its course through the sea in a marvellous way!"
PICKTHAL: He said: Didst thou see, when we took refuge on the rock, and I forgot the fish - and none but Satan caused me to forget to mention it - it took its way into the waters by a marvel.
SHAKIR: He said: Did you see when we took refuge on the rock then I forgot the fish, and nothing made me forget to speak of it but the Shaitan, and it took its way into the river; what a wonder!

YUSUFALI: Moses said: "That was what we were seeking after:" So they went back on their footsteps, following (the path they had come).
PICKTHAL: He said: This is that which we have been seeking. So they retraced their steps again.
SHAKIR: He said: This is what we sought for; so they returned retracing their footsteps.

YUSUFALI: So they found one of Our servants, on whom We had bestowed Mercy from Ourselves and whom We had taught knowledge from Our own Presence.
PICKTHAL: Then found they one of Our slaves, unto whom We had given mercy from Us, and had taught him knowledge from Our presence.
SHAKIR: Then they found one from among Our servants whom We had granted mercy from Us and whom We had taught knowledge from Ourselves.

YUSUFALI: Moses said to him: "May I follow thee, on the footing that thou teach me something of the (Higher) Truth which thou hast been taught?"
PICKTHAL: Moses said unto him: May I follow thee, to the end that thou mayst teach me right conduct of that which thou hast been taught?
SHAKIR: Musa said to him: Shall I follow you on condition that you should teach me right knowledge of what you have been taught?

YUSUFALI: (The other) said: "Verily thou wilt not be able to have patience with me!"
PICKTHAL: He said: Lo! thou canst not bear with me.
SHAKIR: He said: Surely you cannot have patience with me

YUSUFALI: "And how canst thou have patience about things about which thy understanding is not complete?"
PICKTHAL: How canst thou bear with that whereof thou canst not compass any knowledge?
SHAKIR: And how can you have patience in that of which you have not got a comprehensive knowledge?

YUSUFALI: Moses said: "Thou wilt find me, if Allah so will, (truly) patient: nor shall I disobey thee in aught."
PICKTHAL: He said: Allah willing, thou shalt find me patient and I shall not in aught gainsay thee.
SHAKIR: He said: If Allah pleases, you will find me patient and I shall not disobey you in any matter.

YUSUFALI: The other said: "If then thou wouldst follow me, ask me no questions about anything until I myself speak to thee concerning it."
PICKTHAL: He said: Well, if thou go with me, ask me not concerning aught till I myself make mention of it unto thee.
SHAKIR: He said: If you would follow me, then do not question me about any thing until I myself speak to you about it

YUSUFALI: So they both proceeded: until, when they were in the boat, he scuttled it. Said Moses: "Hast thou scuttled it in order to drown those in it? Truly a strange thing hast thou done!"
PICKTHAL: So they twain set out till, when they were in the ship, he made a hole therein. (Moses) said: Hast thou made a hole therein to drown the folk thereof? Thou verily hast done a dreadful thing.
SHAKIR: So they went (their way) until when they embarked in the boat he made a hole in it. (Musa) said: Have you made a hole in it to drown its inmates? Certainly you have done a grievous thing.

YUSUFALI: He answered: "Did I not tell thee that thou canst have no patience with me?"
PICKTHAL: He said: Did I not tell thee that thou couldst not bear with me?
SHAKIR: He said: Did I not say that you will not be able to have patience with me?

YUSUFALI: Moses said: "Rebuke me not for forgetting, nor grieve me by raising difficulties in my case."
PICKTHAL: (Moses) said: Be not wroth with me that I forgot, and be not hard upon me for my fault.
SHAKIR: He said: Blame me not for what I forgot, and do not constrain me to a difficult thing in my affair.

YUSUFALI: Then they proceeded: until, when they met a young man, he slew him. Moses said: "Hast thou slain an innocent person who had slain none? Truly a foul (unheard of) thing hast thou done!"
PICKTHAL: So they twain journeyed on till, when they met a lad, he slew him. (Moses) said: What! Hast thou slain an innocent soul who hath slain no man? Verily thou hast done a horrid thing.
SHAKIR: So they went on until, when they met a boy, he slew him. (Musa) said: Have you slain an innocent person otherwise than for manslaughter? Certainly you have done an evil thing.

YUSUFALI: He answered: "Did I not tell thee that thou canst have no patience with me?"
PICKTHAL: He said: Did I not tell thee that thou couldst not bear with me?
SHAKIR: He said: Did I not say to you that you will not be able to have patience with me?

YUSUFALI: (Moses) said: "If ever I ask thee about anything after this, keep me not in thy company: then wouldst thou have received (full) excuse from my side."
PICKTHAL: (Moses) said: If I ask thee after this concerning aught, keep not company with me. Thou hast received an excuse from me.
SHAKIR: He said: If I ask you about anything after this, keep me not in your company; indeed you shall have (then) found an excuse in my case.

YUSUFALI: Then they proceeded: until, when they came to the inhabitants of a town, they asked them for food, but they refused them hospitality. They found there a wall on the point of falling down, but he set it up straight. (Moses) said: "If thou hadst wished, surely thou couldst have exacted some recompense for it!"
PICKTHAL: So they twain journeyed on till, when they came unto the folk of a certain township, they asked its folk for food, but they refused to make them guests. And they found therein a wall upon the point of falling into ruin, and he repaired it. (Moses) said: If thou hadst wished, thou couldst have taken payment for it.
SHAKIR: So they went on until when they came to the people of a town, they asked them for food, but they refused to entertain them as guests. Then they found in it a wall which was on the point of falling, so he put it into a right state. (Musa) said: If you had pleased, you might certainly have taken a recompense for it.

YUSUFALI: He answered: "This is the parting between me and thee: now will I tell thee the interpretation of (those things) over which thou wast unable to hold patience.
PICKTHAL: He said: This is the parting between thee and me! I will announce unto thee the interpretation of that thou couldst not bear with patience.
SHAKIR: He said: This shall be separation between me and you; now I will inform you of the significance of that with which you could not have patience.

YUSUFALI: "As for the boat, it belonged to certain men in dire want: they plied on the water: I but wished to render it unserviceable, for there was after them a certain king who seized on every boat by force.
PICKTHAL: As for the ship, it belonged to poor people working on the river, and I wished to mar it, for there was a king behind them who is taking every ship by force.
SHAKIR: As for the boat, it belonged to (some) poor men who worked on the river and I wished that I should damage it, and there was behind them a king who seized every boat by force.

YUSUFALI: "As for the youth, his parents were people of Faith, and we feared that he would grieve them by obstinate rebellion and ingratitude (to Allah and man).
PICKTHAL: And as for the lad, his parents were believers and we feared lest he should oppress them by rebellion and disbelief.
SHAKIR: And as for the boy, his parents were believers and we feared lest he should make disobedience and ingratitude to come upon them:

YUSUFALI: "So we desired that their Lord would give them in exchange (a son) better in purity (of conduct) and closer in affection.
PICKTHAL: And we intended that their Lord should change him for them for one better in purity and nearer to mercy.
SHAKIR: So we desired that their Lord might give them in his place one better than him in purity and nearer to having compassion.

YUSUFALI: "As for the wall, it belonged to two youths, orphans, in the Town; there was, beneath it, a buried treasure, to which they were entitled: their father had been a righteous man: So thy Lord desired that they should attain their age of full strength and get out their treasure - a mercy (and favour) from thy Lord. I did it not of my own accord. Such is the interpretation of (those things) over which thou wast unable to hold patience."
PICKTHAL: And as for the wall, it belonged to two orphan boys in the city, and there was beneath it a treasure belonging to them, and their father had been righteous, and thy Lord intended that they should come to their full strength and should bring forth their treasure as a mercy from their Lord; and I did it not upon my own command. Such is the interpretation of that wherewith thou couldst not bear.
SHAKIR: And as for the wall, it belonged to two orphan boys in the city, and there was beneath it a treasure belonging to them, and their father was a righteous man; so your Lord desired that they should attain their maturity and take out their treasure, a mercy from your Lord, and I did not do it of my own accord. This is the significance of that with which you could not have patience.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Thank you again, for wading through other books of knowledge are hard, without someone guiding a bit on the right passages, when there are many things written in the Islam faith not for me, and true of all not just that, but already found some videos that expressed the more beautiful ones.

My understanding was given. All along, that Christ wrote in the sand with his finger, stayed with me as truly significant for years. And I understood he was expressing that their laws were distorted.

Isaiah 28 also showed this, that they were distorted because it was a frequency match what they were following. I.e the angels they met with weren't angels, explained in the passage about the wine and debauchery. He left out the elitism, ego, pride, and warring/murderous elements in them.

These came from contemplating his death. I already saw him as the Firefighter racing in to save the baby, giving his life for this task. So he was demonstrating selflessness to the extreme and showing what Love is like taken to the One Element, not selfish in the least, a Parent, giving his all and life for the child, good and bad equally, as the Sun is a good parent to the solar system, shining light and giving substenance to all, no matter their soul maturity, or not, even the ones still in diapers harming each other and living selfishly.

This deeper understanding relates to the actual freeing of the School, to him writing with his finger in the sand when they brought up the woman they said should be stoned to death, and relating to Isiah when he said, All Your contracts Are Null And Void.

We are never to judge another. We are only to be hard on ourselves in self growth, awareness. Any time we see another, even the controller class, even the serial killer, we are to see that person in the highest light, compassionating that moment when the abuse took their toll in their lives, ie. the child at 5 who become a sociopath after so much abuse, at that moment they dissociated from self, from the child that up until then was praying nonstop for the abuse to cease. Suddenly they cross over into the land of distortions where they incorporate that only by being the abuser do you have any power over your life. We are not to judge anyone, or their circumstances, only filled with compassion and being helpful.

We are to look at everyone as, that person's life fell apart because I was not there to smile at the right moment, and give that encouragement, to listen to them, to help them with problems were way over their head.

We are never to judge another.

If Karma were not only something we use in our life, but worked, then they could never have put Jesus to death on the Cross, nor would the missionaries have been raped and murdered, or Martin Luther King shot.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Era - Don't You Forget About Me - ( not official )

What I see in this beautiful song, is the state of innocence we enjoyed with love and companionship with our family. Sure it can be a metaphor, irrelevant to me. Christ and Budda can be as well, though Christ is real to me.

The entire school can be a metaphor, dreamscape, for all I care. I just want everyone out, even Bush Sr. Jr. Obama, even the negative bullies, everyone. We don't do casualities on the other side, though there are consequences for harm. Even if there were no winterlands and abyss. Even if the "bad" guy enters into a private room in heaven, and sits there through a review, that would be enormous consequence, mirrors and shadows, and would be the equivalent to winterlands, hells, more lessons, and peeling off the layers of corruption. It would be the same thing. Of course there are consequences, in that way, how can harming another without remorse and trying to be incapable of harm not come without having to go through this. Far easier to go through anything with support than alone.

But this song, is about us, and how we would feel about entering into a school so harsh, where we could harm another, and become something our own spirit/soul would becry and lament.

So to the one afraid of entering, who I think is all of us, she says, Will you be there for me, when I am hungry,and in need of food, when I am thirsty (for water, for substenance, for a smile, for a hug, for help in sorting through the problems, for encouragement, to assist me to have education, to have a life, to recover from mistakes, will you give me to drink, when I am sick will you visit me, when I am mentally ill will you help me, will you not cast me onto the streets to live in despair? When I am in prison, if I did slip up terribly, will you visit me? Will you not forget me? Will you be there for me?

I will never forget you!

I will be there for you, I promise!

Well now you've gone away, only emptiness remains!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/46556f619b57.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

One thing I really like about ET_MAN's thread, and much of his posts, is how they can relate to the bigger messages, the light squares in all the religions, they can be Christ's message, follow the light squares in Islam, Judaism, other ism's, even some Quantum Physics type understandings, and Metaphysics, even allign with what Terrence McKenna spoke of in his last interview, and even allign with the Frequency Match and what MorningMayan/Linda West speaks of. Its the Light squares. Love is Love. Goodness is Goodness. Truth is Truth.

Some of it is in our hearts, and in fact if we can override the world and its programs by going within, keeping that Love alive inside, and using discernment in our religions, politics, economics, philosophies, in the messages the media bombard us with. That keeps our garden weeded. But its never too late for anyone to weed that garden when they start to contemplate their programming and renew the heart of a child, the love of a child.

It also helps to remind ourselves that so much is metaphor, and interpretation.

So example in our bible, we are taught that Christ comes with a sword, and so many could say, he is going to wield this to cleanse the grounds. Armeggedon. Perhaps even justify harm in the name of Love or tough love or Wars.

But Kerry from Project Camelot brought up the true meaning of it. Its a Sword of Rigtheousness or Truth, the Frequency Harmony of Sound and Truth, and it cuts through all the BS, the lies and distortions.

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
There is a movement going on now called Integral Spirituality that doesn’t adhere to one creed, but attempts to take the truth and best in all faiths and non-faiths, including science, and practice what is Integral to success in spirituality. This is absolutely non-sectarian and is popularized by the mystic and philosopher Ken Wilber.

en.wikipedia.org...(spirituality)

www.uvm.edu...

There has been many Integral Spiritualists in the past but never any name for the kind of universal practice that is non-sectarian. Today this has evolved to a common understanding in Integral circles that has resulted in the Integral spiritual movement.

An Integral practitioner may be a Muslim Sufi, Christian Mystic and a Zen Buddhist at the same time, or one can practice the methodology of the Vedanta mystics of Yoga and be a Tao believer. Or in-fact any and all of these methodologies or any kind of assortment of them. The vital aspect of Integral Spirituality is what works for the individual.

Integral Spirituality works on the premise that ALL faiths and people have had truth and contribute to the vast array of spiritual ideas that nourish the human soul, and in that spirit the concept of Integral Spirituality depends on the universality of truth.

I think ET_MAN comes to us in that spirit.

Of course many of the paths have unfortunately added negative aspects to their traditions; in that case we must use our wisdom to separate the wheat from the chafe and utilize the positive methods of all the traditions we know of that can nourish us to success.

May God cause unity and love between us all!

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CuteAngel

Nobody need believe ET_MAN... The one who was chosen as a warner / messenger was already sent

There IS something in store for mankind... the question is WHEN... All abrahamic faiths believe in the Last Day/Last Hour and meeting with their creator... But nobody knows when...Not even ET_MAN... Only the creator has full knowledge regarding it... Being ordinary human beings and giving out/understanding as much information as ET_MAN has, by itself is a huge thing.... Exact date and hour is not anything that ordinary human beings will be aware of.... No human being can be perfect / posses full knowledge... those who are meant to know / to be shown shall know/ shall be shown... Those who are wise in their own conceit will continue their ways... Not even the teachers / prophets are/were aware of the date/hour... Need not believe in OCT 2011 (or) DEC 2012, for no one knows when, but the Event WILL defenitely take place... Once you wake up on the otherside Ye shall know...

This is truth.

With Love,

Your Brother

new topics

top topics

<< 321  322  323    325  326  327 >>

join