It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 328
<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Yukitup

All along, I do not agree with gloom and doom. I have always stood up for it, but then I get worried about eveyrthing coded, and NWO really upsets me. So just when I start to get bogged down, it clears, and new direction comes to pull me out of any trap. Like worrying about the red dragon recently.

I've written to my friends, including the author here, about some of my experiences, and things I was shown. For example, once they nearly knocked me off my feet with this beam or energy, that then stabalized me completely and held my balance. I was then shown, waves being held back, disasters mitigated. I just don't accept things need to be a certain way. But I really like the message of waking up, and the metaphysics. In other word, I only choose what resonates with me and love everyone just the same, and really respect them. Being warned of things to come, when most of us can see some of this already,with a message to prepare is very good. To prepare spiritually regardless of any day or time or era.

However, coinciding with the dates given, this month symbolically is the revelations 12 and return of quetzcoatl.

I shared one of my ET experienes a year ago last may with a really quantum physics message about time, in it. a message that implied that we have our own rooms at times.

I really wonder how many perceptions are here for the coloring book changes or ending. I'm having a converstation with someone who is expecting quite a lot of doom and it occurred to me that perhaps this was perceptional. I told him to go outside and let the sun in the corner of his eyes. And if he seeks the sun like that, then the sun would call him out and even show up from very thick clouds. Also suggested entanglement theory, what is motion/movement/orbit/spatial? Is the sun over there, and are we orbiting it? The pictures I put on here, the ones with the infared lense, showed a huge sun, right up close to us, connected to us, the borders of it were intangible, not solid. Where are we anyway? Let the magical sun in and get a more positive outlook, not withstanding that things can get really bad, but prepare a good spirit and a good outlook, and I won't do it any other way.

I see this planet being freed, all people here, and wish for only mercy and goodness to follow eveyrone and healing for the lost or dark side ones. I place that firmly in Family's hands, and pray for it.

I don't see disasters taking place but then I will do what I have to do and be prayerful if they do. I know disasters have already taken place.

There is a message here. I wonder how much of the things that will happen are all just orchestrated by the black ops. I think they are doing a lot of it.

I've even wondered if they are making it seem that some good energy is comign in, if they've bougth off or influenced all the scientists and metaphysics writers. If so, I still know the world is being freed, despite them, because its in me, and it won't change what I expect.

But the date is metaphorical, its a code. For the Dark night and for darkness coming into the world, the abyss opening. And so we have to counter this with all the love.

edit on 4-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Based on that very strange message, that "this day took 9 days to complete" in my contact, and also the concept of mirrors that sometimes comes to me, and that people are trapped in a thoughtscape. That Jesus entered into the school, into our minds, to free our minds, because they were in a thoughtscape. That control of the mind itself is crucial to the other sides plans. No they're not content on just controlling you physically, they will go for hours trying to convince you of things you don't agree with just to rope one mind.

I wrote up a thread on it, under my profile on Dandelions are Free. Lol. And asked if one free mind, was superman in the system?

Anyway, this is just a theory, but it makes me wonder. But what if, on that day, when time ceases, or we reach 0 time for a split second. What if everything changes?

At that moment we could each be in separate rooms with those of similar outlooks and experience the next few years differently. For example, if Joe and I wrote regularly, and he had a more negative outlook on what was coming, what if we continued to write, but Joe was then a perception to me, and I was but a perception to him, and we expereinced different realities after that? Sometimes odd thoughts like this come.
edit on 4-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yukitup

Originally posted by IAMIAM

If your interest is great, then it is you who are the all powerful one...

Great interest equals all powerful?!? I have to respectfully disagree with you there, iamiam. I have GREAT interests in many things, yet I am not all powerful. Not that I have ever proclaimed myself to be, or anything. I mean, seriously, who would do that?

Yes your interest makes YOU all powerful. There is nothing in my power that will make you see what I am saying. Understanding comes from within and is directly resisted by the amount of fault you find in what I say. The second you find fault, my words are powerless to sway you. You are the all powerful in your kingdom.

ET_Man has not left the building. One cannot leave this building.

"You can check in, but you can never leave" kinda thing? Creepy, in a Hotel California kinda way.

Creepy, yet here you are.

ET_Man has already answered his call from God. He made this thread. He carried it as far as he cared to.

I would ask if you were certain that he had completely answered his call from God, since ETman "carried it as far as HE cared to" (emphasis mine). But I guess you actually already know the answer to that 'un...

I would suppose that is between him and God. I do not tell another what God says to him. Only what he says to me. If what I say makes sense to you, then I suppose God wanted you to see things my way. If not, then I suppose you are serving his desire in another capacity. Don't let me distract you from his work for you.

This has nothing to do with me. I merely fulfilled his prophecy as that was my call from God.

Whose prophesy were you called to fulfill? God's or ETmans? What was the prophecy you fulfilled?

This is a question best left for another thread. I have one if you'd like to come chat it up about it.

Either way, if it was your "call" to fulfill either God's or ETman's prophesy which involved espousing a cult-eccentric allegedly alien communicating doom-prophecy preaching guy's message, wouldn't that mean that this DOES, IN FACT, HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH YOU?

I am here.

I can't imagine why'd you'd be posting here, sorry for questioning someone who is all knowing -- but you seem kind of confused here...

I seem confused? No, the whole world is confused because they do not understand each other. Why can people hate us so much that they would blow up our air planes and smash them into buildings? Why can people hate us so much that they would come into our lands and kill our women and children? Why can people live so propserously while others are left to starve? Why can people not see the common good in us all? Why do we trash a planet that has given us everything we need, even forms the very make-up of our being?

I am NOT confused my friend. You merely are not looking at the same picture I am. It is not yours to look at yet. It would shame you to your core.

You will look though. You will see.

What do you see when you look up?

THAT is confirmation that you are who you say you are? Wow. I see ceiling tiles. I don't see confirmation.

And if I was there and looked up with you, I would see ceiling tiles too.

No light has entered our brain. That image was completely painted within based on sensory input which paints each picture uniquely. There are millions of details which we each will see uniquely. Yet we can agree on the simplest statement, "I see ceiling tiles".

THAT is a Miracle. You just do not see it as such.

It's all good my friend. This thread is nothing more than stone throwers. Not an assembly trying to understand each other.

Have at it.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Pane Andov, and the video I listed. So much of the information is good, but I don't recommend the merkaba at all. Especially creating this in your aura. That truly is the symbol of duality. The pryamid and the inverted pyramid, to me, why would one want that, as if holding this world in place, rather than the ascension, or transformation, which is the higher realm, gravity free, guilt free even?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Beamish, im sure et-man did say that there would be a pole shift, im gonna go and have a root around, im sure it was on the first few pages. Oh god, what have I commited myself to, im supposed to be making a cake for the kids

Yep, he did.

But the poster above said pole "stop".

Could be a typo, of course (and I could be being pedantic), but makes me worry about the level of scrutiny that will be paid to any "research" done on this thread. Chewing or swallowing information, kinda thing....

Now go make cake.

Il take your word for it about the poles, I dont understand the science behind it, got grade D in my o level sciences !
And I know the idea of a brown dwarf coming from another dimension is crazy, but I dont suppose its impossible?
Oh and I made two cakes, a carrot and a victoria, if we ever have a post apocalypse barter system, I will be selling my buns.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
But the date is metaphorical, its a code.

Why didn't he just say that in the beginning then? Even though everyone had taken it literally he chose not to correct them for a year or so? In fact he encouraged the literal interpretation, providing maps of safe zones, recommending survival gear etc.

He definitely meant it literally. He states this in clear English, all you have to so is read the first few pages of his posts.

If et_man doesn't even believe his own message how can he expect anyone else to ? What else is he going to backtrack on?

I think he decided to change it to a metaphor as the date got near and he realized nothing was going to happen. Maybe he never expected to stay here this long but got drawn in by all the attention and praise people like you give him, he felt special amongst people who looked up to him for advice, his ego was fed, and he ended up staying much longer than planned. He may not have had a great life for all I know, maybe he's been picked on or whatever, but this place gave him the attention and praise he had been missing, and he loved it. Its just a pity he had to deceive people to find it.

edit on 4-10-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Could someone please explain to me how you can change something as plain speaking as " a worldwide disaster will happen on Oct 11 2011", into a metaphor, im lost here. OR, I get it, im not spiritual enough or my soul is not advanced enough to understand.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by redgy

I think it has a lot to do with how the plates will move.

The reason, obviously, to get away from the coast is due to initial flooding/Tsunami. Then it all depends on how the plate has moved.

I'm waiting to see if this inter-dimensional Nibiru rears its head.

It is the ONLY possible explanation of how this event could even happen, and possibly explains how something is affecting this planet but we cannot see it.

What's scarier is the TV series The Event depicted this, as in an interstellar body suddenly warping into our Solar System.
edit on 4-10-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Mate, can you show me where he re-negged on his date???

I would like to put this one behind me but my gut is telling me there are some truths in here.

Also, if you sort this thread by just his posts, and read them, he has put a hell of a lot of effort towards directing a positive message, and he has elaborated to the extreme in some cases. It is one very dedicated hoax, if a hoax.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

I don't know how you could miss that, he's said it dozens of times. Go to his posts only then start from the back, because he's said it a lot over the past year. I honestly don't have the time atm to find it for you, I have to get ready to go to work.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I think the OP is probably very interesting and truly believes in the message that they are giving - but - everytime I see posts that come from 'messengers' or ' I am an alien' or anything like that I am not sure that it can be taken very seriously. There are all sorts of 'spiritual sites' on the web that 'claim' to have powerful messages and when you read them they do seem to make themselves sound as though they are 'special' in some way.

I have genuinely had 'insight' for most of my life and I do believe people are very capable of getting 'glimpses' or 'windows' into the world but I have never given any credit to the psycho babble type 'messages' that 'come from - planet 'wherever'.

Really - this is plain stupidity. I think the human race suffers enough without having people making these crazy claims which are simply not true. There are many that have little 'cults' and form up little websites that project spiritual teachings, some to genuinely uplift people with positive energy and I think they are acceptable but all this - I am a grey alien and claims to know of benevolents etc I feel is 'tosh' and I certainly mean no disrespect in that or to the poster.

If there are aliens out there - they will let you know they are there WHEN the time is right, but I really do not think they will be typing through someone on the internet. There is too much of this these days and a lot of people who buy into it. Im sure we would be as hostile as any benevolents out there and if there was a man called 'Jesus' the only reason he has not returned is probably the knowledge that the minute he proclaims who he is people will lock him up. We are all benevolents one way or the other to someone out there.

Funny really when you think of it -

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I would like to put this one behind me but my gut is telling me there are some truths in here.

Also, if you sort this thread by just his posts, and read them, he has put a hell of a lot of effort towards directing a positive message, and he has elaborated to the extreme in some cases. It is one very dedicated hoax, if a hoax.

So did Eli my friend. So did Eli.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Who's Eli?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

It's OK, I am still reading. I will get there.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

Who's Eli?

Here ya go my friend...

Eli

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Uh oh, this thread is going all christian again. Its like he never went.
2nd

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Uh oh, this thread is going all christian again. Its like he never went.
2nd

Pfffttt much much bigger than that my sister.

The Show is just getting started.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Can you elaborate please? Are you saying that the Prophet Eli delivered his message elaborately with positive intentions?

Or that he re-negged on his date?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

Can you elaborate please? Are you saying that the Prophet Eli delivered his message elaborately with positive intentions?

Or that he re-negged on his date?

I am saying that if you look at the style and message of the two prophets, not the words they chose for the times are different, but the imagery, You will see that this here is Eli. Neither were hoaxers, but sincerely driven by God to prophecy in the manner he presented to them.

You fill in the blanks.

Don't look at the clothes.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

If they spoke with their own words nothing they say would say would come true or fit. The bible is written in such a way that what many people say come together perfectly. They would have to prophesy about things even they don't understand because that would be what God told them to say.

new topics

top topics

<< 325  326  327    329  330  331 >>

join