It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 327
<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I really cant wait for Oct 11 to come and go. This thread has turned into a soap opera, and before someone says "you dont have to read it", well now I feel compelled to.
Ive grown to admire and respect certain individuals who have maintained a sense of objective thinking and am not suprised by their labelling as "dark" and evil by certain members, frankly its draconian, is this the dark ages? the spanish inquisition? If you dont agree with our story your dancing with the devil.
Iamiam, what happened man?
Like I said said, I hope the next seven days go remarkably quickly.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I really cant wait for Oct 11 to come and go.

Oh, I don’t know. We’re enjoying a late burst of summer here in Ireland, and it’s really quite lovely. Don’t want to see the back of it, if the truth be told.

This thread has turned into a soap opera, and before someone says "you dont have to read it", well now I feel compelled to.

I am surprised that none of ET_MAN’s “devoted followers” have stayed around to defend his honour and tell us to go away.

Just shows that they really were listening at the feet of their master, doesn’t it?

Ive grown to admire and respect certain individuals who have maintained a sense of objective thinking and am not suprised by their labelling as "dark" and evil by certain members, frankly its draconian, is this the dark ages? the spanish inquisition? If you dont agree with our story your dancing with the devil.

Oh, you know, it was to be expected.

Sometimes, when someone is so immersed in conspiracy theory and New Age spirituality etc., it’s really easy to ignore the real world, the one that you actually live in, share, contribute to, love, but perhaps don’t fully understand. Or, more importantly, don’t like.

And the problem is that it’s even easier to fall into a world that doesn’t actually exist. It’s safer.

It’s yours. You own what happens in it, and what goes into making it complete.

It can’t be touched as you made it.

Iamiam, what happened man?

Well, there is a power vacuum now ET_MAN has left for pastures safer.

Perhaps that’s all it took to push IAMIAM over the edge?

And besides, is it me or am I wrong in that he doesn’t come across as a really impressive Messiah, does he?

Rather lacking in the communication stakes…

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I am curious about this event that will or will not take place in a matter of days. Since ETMan is gone, does anyone know if he said something about the Texas area Houston, San Antonio Dallas area?

Does this October 11th event be the day when pole stops? And do you still have time to move towards inland during that day or are you going to get cauught by the epic catastrophe as what he is predicting? Thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Aha, I want my messiah with bells on, lol.
Glad you still got sun, its disappeared here. The strange thing about the last couple of weeks for me, is that even though I do love my ats, and prefer it to tv, I really have spent a lot of time, really living, yknow, parties, walks with the dogs on the beach/park, driving up the mountains, cooking my favourite food, making more time for my kids, reading some of my favourite books, and its been REAL.
Not saying I believe Mr ET, but the more I read this thread, the more glaring contradictions I see, and im actually really disappointed that he went back on his disclosure claim. I still believe that we're on the verge of something big, but its prudent to look within for answers not without, because I think youll end up disappointed by what a "guru" can give you and ultimately youll end up "without".

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by awakenone

Before Unity_99 gets back…

I am curious about this event that will or will not take place in a matter of days.

I’m banking on that it will not happen.

Why? Because this thread just went weird (you’ll really need to read it), when it should have, if it contained real information, been a source of acceptable knowledge.

If you want an opinion from someone who doesn’t believe that “benevolent aliens” gave ET_MAN any insight at all, then there are some (very personal) truths in here, but by and large – and I might be wrong about this - there’s something no quite right about it all.

Since ETMan is gone, does anyone know if he said something about the Texas area Houston, San Antonio Dallas area?

Does this October 11th event be the day when pole stops? And do you still have time to move towards inland during that day or are you going to get cauught by the epic catastrophe as what he is predicting? Thanks in advance.

Who said the poles are going to stop? Stop what?

Here’s a suggestion: instead of asking someone else to do the research for you (and with all due respect), why not read the thread?

Make up your own mind about if you want to believe a guy on the internet who says we’re all going to die rather than take someone else’s word for it.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by awakenone
I am curious about this event that will or will not take place in a matter of days. Since ETMan is gone, does anyone know if he said something about the Texas area Houston, San Antonio Dallas area?

Dont quote me, but i think we're still "on" for Oct 11, even though apparantly time doesnt exist so it could happen anytime
If et-man is right then ill probably be dead this time next week as I only live a few miles from the sea. So I am gonna have a ball this week!!!! I just wish the indian summer had lasted a bit longer.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by awakenone

Before Unity_99 gets back…

I am curious about this event that will or will not take place in a matter of days.

Why? Because this thread just went weird (you’ll really need to read it), when it should have, if it contained real information, been a source of acceptable knowledge.

If you want an opinion from someone who doesn’t believe that “benevolent aliens” gave ET_MAN any insight at all, then there are some (very personal) truths in here, but by and large – and I might be wrong about this - there’s something no quite right about it all.

Since ETMan is gone, does anyone know if he said something about the Texas area Houston, San Antonio Dallas area?

Here’s a suggestion: instead of asking someone else to do the research for you (and with all due respect), why not read the thread?

Make up your own mind about if you want to believe a guy on the internet who says we’re all going to die rather than take someone else’s word for it.

Beamish, im sure et-man did say that there would be a pole shift, im gonna go and have a root around, im sure it was on the first few pages. Oh god, what have I commited myself to, im supposed to be making a cake for the kids.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Not saying I believe Mr ET, but the more I read this thread, the more glaring contradictions I see, and im actually really disappointed that he went back on his disclosure claim.

The way I see it (and this is just my opinion), he started off as a normal guy who had read one too many of the weirder – as in fantastical - stories about UFOs. I’m not throwing accusations, but I will venture a guess that there was – in the past – some connection or dalliance with established religion, one that he found unfulfilling. An interest in Sci-Fi probably existed too.

The UFO input added the necessary, other-worldly context to a fledgling belief-system and, after immersing himself in this new, exciting subject, he began to feel that his role in life was becoming more than it had been. Hence, ET_MAN was born.

Others may be right in that he had “experiences”, but I believe that they were purely personal, other than actually material.

As to his intent; the jury’s still out on that. Was he trying to fish for supporters, or did the idea of “devoted followers” just become too much to cope with?

I still find the course of the thread becoming overtly Christian when it absolutely did not start out as such very curious…

I could be wrong, of course, on all of this.

In fact, I’d love to be proven wrong.

I still believe that we're on the verge of something big, but its prudent to look within for answers not without, because I think youll end up disappointed by what a "guru" can give you and ultimately youll end up "without".

Couldn’t agree more, on both counts.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Got it, page 6 19th post, (i really must learn how to cut and paste a post), he claims that a brown dwarf will appear from another dimension and cause havoc and a reversal of polarities.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Beamish, im sure et-man did say that there would be a pole shift, im gonna go and have a root around, im sure it was on the first few pages. Oh god, what have I commited myself to, im supposed to be making a cake for the kids

Yep, he did.

But the poster above said pole "stop".

Could be a typo, of course (and I could be being pedantic), but makes me worry about the level of scrutiny that will be paid to any "research" done on this thread. Chewing or swallowing information, kinda thing....

Now go make cake.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
This seems just another copy cat 'Hidden_hand' thread, albeit a weak one. Ok, so having read and digested all the available info, what's the solution? Stop the planet, I wanna get off is not an option here. Maybe finding closure, since a brown dwarf from another dimension that close to Earth would mean curtains for 99% of the population.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife
Got it, page 6 19th post, (i really must learn how to cut and paste a post), he claims that a brown dwarf will appear from another dimension and cause havoc and a reversal of polarities.

Here you are:

Originally posted by ET_MAN
What will happen in October of 2011, a brown dwarf star yet to be seen in this dimension/time will intersect from a parallel time/dimension passing your sun causing change. This will affect orbital paths, weather and cause a cataclysmic event within your dimension. The earth comes to a complete stop before reverse polarity will occur changing consciousness, time, dimension and density. Those who survive this event must survive the change in consciousness and physical changes that will occur as this dimension will intersect with another.
[edit on 27-6-2009 by ET_MAN]

Full post can be read here.

**credit to thedoctorswife for finding it!!**

OiO

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by symbolon

Nothing like HH. In fact that subject was addressed in another thread,for the distortions in HH and Law of One, are traps.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Very interesting thread! Highly recommend all the posts that ET_MAN put effort into, long, and detailed, metaphysics with good pics. They are eye opening, provide some windows and doors to the box.

There is alot in this thread too.

In the end, despite this, the differences people have regarding their Spiritual is nowhere near as important as avoiding the traps in all works of the world, political, economic and religious, because, there is good and bad mixed, so for the religious its learning to decipher what is Love really, and can it harm? Trying to put our lives in order and be helpful, gifts to others. Seeing the world, those in need, in a caring light. If we can go further and even discover ways to use our gifts to help them this is good.

Because the doom isn't doom, its such a gift though there are hardships that will escalate, but if we're looking/seeking/praying/ to bring forth the good in us, only, the best of us out, and connect within to our Infinite Self and Family, Creator, then there is no doom, there is nothing I'm going to worry about. I want that energy to arrive, its the most wonderful gift we can every imagine.
edit on 4-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I agree. The HH material was grossly distorted. The Et man posts may be valuable to some, but I bet my eye teeth we'll still be here by Christmas.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by symbolon

ET_MAN linked Benedict9's videos, and they're very good, and he was given inside knowledge as well. What we're going through currently is birthing pains, and the earth changes will increase. I've suddenly stopped altogether worrying about NWO, worrying about their Red Dragon sign.

Utilising Our Greatest Power on Earth

'Comet Elenin' is NOT Wormwood Binary Sun Dwarf Star--However Prepare for intensifying Earth

In fact the only thing I'm worried about now, is because of what's happening, in whatever time frame it occurs, whatever year or decade, though to me this is coming up sooner, probably 2013 onward. However, all I worry about now, is those who are harming others, and also those who are unhappy, sad, need help, hungry or abused, ignored, in this world, those in need. We need to reach out to others now, and if people walk in from the coast for Fascism, give them flowers, send them love. Within us, we have a connection to ourselves, and Family, if we're seeking to be the best we can be, so thats what needs to start coming out of us. Growing, loving, kindness. And saying no to bad orders of any kind. But with gentle dignity, Budda mildness, and the Spirit of Christ within us.

Because that energy is coming and its going saturate everything. There are no bases for them to hide, there are no places for them to escape to. And so, its them that we need to focus on sending Love and Light to. They need our help so badly. Because at first knowing the sun would expand and just as I hoped, NWO will be overcome, something much preferable instead. Then instantly it dawned on me, but what about those who are not ready, or those who have done terrible things to humanity, what about others who need to be healed and recover first? This is the job, we need to reach them, they need to recover, to start seeking. So yes, I'm glad for this energy, but what about them?

2012 Equation Solved - Part 1/8

All I can is share from some personal knowing here. He includes NASA info and some very interesting videos, its a good watch.

But, I felt the energy, something he is receiving contact from interacts in the videos with us. Since watching this last night, flooded with this High, of such love. I can't put my feet on the ground. And the answers are so much simpler, its Love.

So December of this year, hopefully will indeed bring Christmas. When this energy comes its also going to bring the upgrade. We need to bring forth the best we have inside. Thats all, care about others, and really seek to overcome problems in our lives, seek grace and mercy.
edit on 4-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

IAMIAM, I read with great interest your post, and wish to ask your all-powerful presence a simple question:

If your interest is great, then it is you who are the all powerful one, but I'll do my best to answer your questions.

You address the author of this thread, and offer him an answer to his quest, yet, and despite your being the Be-All-And –End-All - the Alpha and Omega – with all your wisdom you haven’t appeared to notice that ET_MAN left the building some time ago.

ET_Man has not left the building. One cannot leave this building.

He last logged in on 29th September.

And, your divineness, you do have Skype, and as you have already stated that you have spoken to him that way, does this mean that you are not using this worldly means of communication as he will not accept a call from God?

I have never claimed to have spoken to anyone using skype. I do not use skype. Never have. Never will.

ET_Man has already answered his call from God. He made this thread. He carried it as far as he cared to.

This has nothing to do with me. I merely fulfilled his prophecy as that was my call from God.

Of course you want something bigger, better, and more AMAZING than this.

Sorry, if you cannot see something amazing in acknowledging one's connection with divinity, it is because you do not see your own.

I hope you do one day.

And I read your thread; can I have a sign, please, one that will confirm you are who you say you are?

What do you see when you look up?

What about something spectacular, perhaps a small meteorite hitting the Sugar Loaf in Wicklow?

Aww, go on, you know you can do it!

My sign is simply this, movement.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 4-10-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

In fact the only thing I'm worried about now, is because of what's happening, in whatever time frame it occurs, whatever year or decade, though to me this is coming up sooner, probably 2013 onward.

Wow, what happened to the party line??!! October is not even over yet and you now appear to be waffling on exactly what DECADE ETman's "prophecy" will commence...

Unity, you come across as very sincere and with a warm heart - I appreciate that and don't want to offend in any way. The title of this thread is "Warnings From the Benelovents!" and as stated by theDoctor'sWife and posted by OneisOne above, there was a very clear "warning" with a very specific "date" for a very specific "occurrence" that ETman was "given inside information" on:

Originally posted by ET_MAN

What will happen in October of 2011, a brown dwarf star yet to be seen in this dimension/time will intersect from a parallel time/dimension passing your sun causing change. This will affect orbital paths, weather and cause a cataclysmic event within your dimension. The earth comes to a complete stop before reverse polarity will occur changing consciousness, time, dimension and density. Those who survive this event must survive the change in consciousness and physical changes that will occur as this dimension will intersect with another.

Are you no longer supporting this message?

Originally posted by Unity99_
However, all I worry about now, is those who are harming others, and also those who are unhappy, sad, need help, hungry or abused, ignored, in this world, those in need.

Not exactly the flavor that this thread began with...

I have only posted in this thread a few times, most recently when Benedict was taking a rather hard and unnecessary edge against those who did not believe in his message. Interestingly, almost immediately ETman came back with a couple of supporters and attempted to redirect the thread and change the tone that Benedict had taken (and Benedict's tone did change, immediately and dramatically).

It is just my opinion, but it would appear that ETman has failed -- thrown in the towel, packed up his gear, and gone home.

Perhaps his trans-dimensional brown dwarf will indeed parallel park itself in our little solar system and ETman will be proven correct, but there is no harm in taking a long look at where this thread and your support of ETman has left you.

I really think Beamish was on to something with regards to the cult implications.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

If your interest is great, then it is you who are the all powerful one...

Great interest equals all powerful?!? I have to respectfully disagree with you there, iamiam. I have GREAT interests in many things, yet I am not all powerful. Not that I have ever proclaimed myself to be, or anything. I mean, seriously, who would do that?

"You can check in, but you can never leave" kinda thing? Creepy, in a Hotel California kinda way.

ET_Man has already answered his call from God. He made this thread. He carried it as far as he cared to.

I would ask if you were certain that he had completely answered his call from God, since ETman "carried it as far as HE cared to" (emphasis mine). But I guess you actually already know the answer to that 'un...

This has nothing to do with me. I merely fulfilled his prophecy as that was my call from God.

Whose prophesy were you called to fulfill? God's or ETmans? What was the prophecy you fulfilled?

Either way, if it was your "call" to fulfill either God's or ETman's prophesy which involved espousing a cult-eccentric allegedly alien communicating doom-prophecy preaching guy's message, wouldn't that mean that this DOES, IN FACT, HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH YOU?

I can't imagine why'd you'd be posting here, sorry for questioning someone who is all knowing -- but you seem kind of confused here...

What do you see when you look up?

THAT is confirmation that you are who you say you are? Wow. I see ceiling tiles. I don't see confirmation.

My sign is simply this, movement.

What does that mean?

I would absolutely LOVE to believe that God has gifted one of us puny humans with his divine knowledge, but I honestly do not believe that He has done so with anyone associated with this thread. To think otherwise appears delusional...

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. Not ceiling tiles.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

If your interest is great, then it is you who are the all powerful one, but I'll do my best to answer your questions.

Yes, I am powerful. More than you realise. However, it is you I am focused on.

Do you understand metaphors? Is everything literal in your eyes? Please don’t be pedantic.

ET_MAN has chosen to leave the discussion he started. Is that not what I meant?

I have never claimed to have spoken to anyone using skype. I do not use skype. Never have. Never will.

Yep, my bad. I was thinking of someone else who knew his intentions intimately. Must have mixed you two up.

From God. Really? That is, you have to admit, your opinion. As is my stance on him.

And of course, neither can, as yet, be proven. But I feel that after October 11th, mine will be stronger.

As to carried it as far as he cared to; some might say that it back-fired.

It has nothing to do with you, yet you have a part in it that was given you by God.

Is it me, or is there more than a little contradiction there?

Of course you will correct me on this but, to my horribly cynical eyes, that is an admission of purpose that can never be seen as anything other than a boast.

No matter what you may think otherwise.

Of course you want something bigger, better, and more AMAZING than this.

Not want, IAMIAM, have.

You have no idea of the wonders in my world.

None at all.

Sorry, if you cannot see something amazing in acknowledging one's connection with divinity, it is because you do not see your own.

You see, from one so supposedly spiritual through “knowledge”, you profess comprehension of others’ situation yet you exhibit an unawareness (with respect) that is troubling.

I have a relationship with “divinity” that is my own.

It is unique to me.

It has been forged by pain.

No Man tells me what it should be, nor will he ever.

So, in that respect, you are hopelessly, spectacularly wrong. And when you say:

I hope you do one day.

I already beat you to it.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I fully respect your opinion, as I stated "I was curious". In my humble opinion, regardless of what the outcome may be, may it "contained real information" or not, the thread had gone to various topics that inhibits the human mind to think and ponder, not just the given doom date, but significant messages that resonate to various individuals that can hear and comprehend their meanings. May it be reptilian abduction, spirituality or benevolent beings. Are we here to think freely, and not be judge by it? (I am not saying you are) Unfortunately today's society, we are judge before we speak.

I appreciate your insight; I neither agree nor disagree on ET_MAN's message. I look at it as an observer perspective with curiosity and open mind.

My humble respect, I was simply asking a question, why answer me with a question? I read in the previous post that it will stop.

Let me ask you a question, let’s say you embark on a long journey, a journey that you have gone through a few years back, making you well knowledgeable of that expedition. Lets add that you have a current map along with you. One day, you encounter a person who was his first time heading that same long journey and ask you a simple question. What roads do I take to make it to my destination? You stop and ponder and thought to yourself, should I utilize my knowledge and expertise and provide this man the information he needs and employ all the tools that I have gathered or Should I just be cynical and ridicule and let him find it on his own way

You see, I was not asking someone else to do the research for me. I am just asking a question if someone has foreknowledge about the given location and the event.

I have made up my own mind when I post my reply and nor I say I believe it. The question is not about believing but the question of "truth" about the message.

Please do not see my response as in anyway negative, I am just stating and clarifiying my views on certain areas that you asume different. I respect your views and would not judge it in any way.

peace and love.

top topics

<< 324  325  326    328  329  330 >>

join