It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 326
<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I really don't understand people living their lives according to any book or someone else's words, the idea seems preposterous to me, surely you should follow your own thoughts and ideas? Surely you know how you should be living and how you should treat people, why do you need someone or something else to tell you that? I think alot of things are twisted and morphed into whatever the reader feels applies to their circumstances, opinions or thoughts.

For example a small section of random made up text such as "The country park was a huge expanse filled with trees, flowers and all the fauna that it entails" will conjure up different images in every person who reads it. One person may imagine a densely packed forest type image such as this;
www.tournorfolk.co.uk...
wheras someone else would read that and perhaps imagine something quite open like this; www.yourlocalweb.co.uk...
Your own experiences, opinions, views, and thoughts can morph any block of text into something which it was not intended. That's how story telling works, leave some things vague enough so that the reader or listener can morph the story into something personal to them and I think that's what happens alot, stories written by people are twisted into something to suit the reader's ideals or opinions on what should be or is happening.

I'm going off on a tanginent now, I had this all perfectly coherent in my head last night in bed but with a rough nights sleep and an early start it's become gibberish. I think ultimately I just don't get it, I don't understand how any of what has been posted has any credibility other then you personally think it has. If I was to say I was abducted last night and was told when and how the world would end, posted a few links and youtube videos that went along the same line would that give me credibility? Sadly with some people it would but that is not proof of anything other then someone else has had the same idea or dream. I'd say lets wait and see what happens on the dates but we've already been told that the dates basically mean nothing now and that it will happen sometime, sure and at some point in someone's life somewhere on this planet of 6 billion+ a major event will end their life.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
ET_Man,

My Brother, there is truth in your message and it was given from the heart as a gift of love. The battle between good and evil lies in your own heart. If you see evil, first remove it from your eye. Then you will see with love and heal that which you thought was evil with love.

Be healed my Brother and see.

I have come to redeem you by fulfilling your Prophecy.

Here is the EVENT.

It is Finished

If you accept this as fulfillment of your prophecy, you will be redeemed before men.

If you accept this act on my part, help me share my message with the world.

With Love,

Your Brother

Here is your sign:

Man tears eyes out

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
A sign yes...a sign of mental instability. The article even stated the man had mental issues in the past....I'm seriously worried about your mental state too....

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
A sign yes...a sign of mental instability. The article even stated the man had mental issues in the past....I'm seriously worried about your mental state too....

Who is the judge of what is mentally stable?

Are you ready for a world where man has the power to decide if another is "Stable"?

Is that the world you want?

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Who is the judge of what is mentally stable?

Are you ready for a world where man has the power to decide if another is "Stable"?

Is that the world you want?

Yes, that is the world I want...a world where every individual has the right to be judged mentally unstable "if they are"...

Imagine if that man were to rip out the eyes of a child because "the voices" told him to...and he were considered blessed because he could hear the voices.....What kind of world would that be...huh?

Also, you professing to be the "actual" son of God, as in Jesus himself, and "choosing" ATS as your announcement platform...and extolling what the "voice" in your head has told you to tell me...well...how different are you from the man in the article.....

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Wait.. why is this thread still going? It's been here for years.. let it die please.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Imagine if that man were to rip out the eyes of a child because "the voices" told him to...and he were considered blessed because he could hear the voices.....What kind of world would that be...huh?

Imagine what you want. You are making up demons that do not exist. This man tore out his OWN eyes.

Also, you professing to be the "actual" son of God, as in Jesus himself, and "choosing" ATS as your announcement platform...and extolling what the "voice" in your head has told you to tell me...well...how different are you from the man in the article.....

I never claimed to be different than that man.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I was here in 2009 when this thread was first made. It's by far the worst example of users on this website and I had a feeling that was point of it, it was a troll thread from the start let it die now.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Well, expect to see 200 or more meteors per hour from the Draconian Meteor Shower due on Oct 8th, 2011.

Do you think there may be a few larger pieces in that debris? They say the debris field is particularly thick this year.

It might be wise to take cover, possibly!

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Droolmouth
I was here in 2009 when this thread was first made. It's by far the worst example of users on this website and I had a feeling that was point of it, it was a troll thread from the start let it die now.
THough some of me really agrees with you,. I will say ,. it is a place for those like minded to ET-man to hang out.
But he has left the building now hasnt he,.
Kinda like Harold Camping

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
By the way, due to yet another conversation, I realize something that needs to be spoken up for, since people use the word karma a lot, and I'm not even sure on law of consequence, because I don't believe in any form of law. Not here, and not in the universe, not in the Beyonds.

From everything I have ever seen, universal laws are made from the other side, to entrap people.

All there are are virtues, according to Love, and not harming others.

Putting Karma into a law is a wish to entrap and harm someone. Its harm.

Only the Highest Love and Goodness knows any of this, knows what level of responsibility is there, and has the ability to heal, to forgive thoroughly, or to decide more work is needed in a soul. This is not my call, and I won't even put into my mind the concept of these "laws". I only stand for love, healing, forgiveness, tolerance, kindness, gentleness, peace, equality, and all those graces and virtues that are growing up, and the need to grow further and further in higher levels of all of these in order to grow up. And the capacity to learn from our mistakes.

That is what I believe in. Love. And the Highest Goodness and Love in existance, deciding things that we are not supposed to judge on.

I came into this world with that in my heart and will not let anything corrupt that. Its not on the table, its not mine to be on the table even.

These virtues and helping others are the only things we need to worry about, our own hearts and striving to grow our love more. In all disasters or situations, even the ones I got worried over, all needs to be met with love and forgiveness. Not to react but to bring out the best we have in us.

Beliefs in karma is like a log in our eyes in how we view others. Clear them, and see others with love.

This is not equivalent to saying I believe in lawlessness either exactly. Thats not what I'm getting at. More the higher principles of these things.

May Love, Light, Peace, Joy, Happiness, be with all forever.
edit on 3-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Okay... so, those are quotes by ET_MAN regarding what happens before October:

The date will reach those who it was meant to reach, the weather and months preceeding October 2011 will be signs and warnings that people cannot dismiss as coincidence.

Could anyone here pick those signs up?

There are many preceeding events but the major earth cataclysm that I have spoken of happens in October of 2011

Again... anyone here knows anything about that?

an event that will occur proceeding October 2011

?
edit on 4-10-2011 by TheAlmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Bookmarking.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAlmo
Okay... so, those are quotes by ET_MAN regarding what happens before October:

The date will reach those who it was meant to reach, the weather and months preceeding October 2011 will be signs and warnings that people cannot dismiss as coincidence.

Could anyone here pick those signs up?

There are many preceeding events but the major earth cataclysm that I have spoken of happens in October of 2011

Again... anyone here knows anything about that?

an event that will occur proceeding October 2011

?
edit on 4-10-2011 by TheAlmo because: (no reason given)

Surprise, surprise. No cataclysms as of yet.

Well, no surprise at all really.

It won't matter though, the faithful will find all manner of wonderful and amusing excuses.

edit on 4-10-2011 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cogito, Ergo Sum

Surprise, surprise. No cataclysms as of yet.

Well, no surprise at all really.

It won't matter though, the faithful will find all manner of wonderful and amusing excuses.

What would you like to see?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

-question,

1) What will be the effect of this catastrophic event on
the East Coast of the USA? I'm expecting that coastal cities will be affected
but what about inland places? Specifically New England and New York State
(central/upstate). How high (approximately) will the water rise (in feet)?

-answer,

Most parts of New York will be safe zones, stay away from
the coast lines at least 150 miles inland, 240 feet above sea level, stay away
from fault lines, buildings or structures that will fall apart. You will need
shelter from super storms that will follow the (MPS) magnetic pole shift. New
England will be safer zone because of the elevation but stay away from the coast
and fault lines. You can expect great earthquakes and super storms, the safest
areas will be high elevation on flat land away from fault lines.

how factual could this be, if sealevel rise is 240 feet at150 miles inland, this would in presumption conclude that it's shoreline height would be substancially higher.
looking at charts such as linked map, with a estimated normal sea level rise of 240 feet included, and without any speed or force behind such a wave, nearly all of new york city area is pretty much already under water.

www.quickprofiler.com...

edit. maybe someone who's more math inclined or knowledgeable towards such events as tusami's, could enlighten some more with the figures.

edit on 4-10-2011 by redgy because: added question

edit on 4-10-2011 by redgy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Bookmarking again.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Also those who use these terms to ridicule and suppress others are actually serving DARK SIDE.

Ok, gloves off.

I was intending to leave you to your ramblings, but the above quote just rattled my cage a little too hard.

How dare you label anyone who uses critical thinking as belonging to a “dark side”.

How dare you throw accusations around without any factual basis other than your incessant use of other people’s material – and it doesn’t matter how much you insist that you’re not a mouthpiece for other people’s unfounded hypothesis, you are and don’t know it – posting Youtube videos, pointless photographs of your roof line and the constant pseudo religious mantra of light/love/quantum Christianity (!)/white hats etc. etc. etc.

You have no comprehension about me, or my family, or the sheer amount of love we produce on a daily basis despite suffering adversity, loss, pain and setback. We have lost children, and gone on to accept another child into our home as our own and give her all the love she has never received. We care for an elder parent in our own home when others willfully ignore him. We give when we cannot afford it.

You have no idea at all as I have never mentioned it here, yet you can quite happily brand me with negativity because I do not accept your view of the world.

You are lost in your own belief system and it is blinding you to reality.

Even though you constantly speak of love and peace, because I – and others like me - choose to question the words of Man when it insists it has the truth – you instantly label as dark.

What utter ignorance.

What utter stupidity.

What a weak mind you have Unity_99, being led by others.

Yes, this post may well be pulled for being off-topic, but I sincerely hope you read it first.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

IAMIAM, I read with great interest your post, and wish to ask your all-powerful presence a simple question:

You address the author of this thread, and offer him an answer to his quest, yet, and despite your being the Be-All-And –End-All - the Alpha and Omega – with all your wisdom you haven’t appeared to notice that ET_MAN left the building some time ago.

He last logged in on 29th September.

And, your divineness, you do have Skype, and as you have already stated that you have spoken to him that way, does this mean that you are not using this worldly means of communication as he will not accept a call from God?

And I read your thread; can I have a sign, please, one that will confirm you are who you say you are?

What about something spectacular, perhaps a small meteorite hitting the Sugar Loaf in Wicklow?

Aww, go on, you know you can do it!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

What would you like to see?

I would like to see people stop giving in to new age delusions and the idea that we can place our faith in beings that exist in the imagination of certain peple. No one knows how or when this planet will end, in the meantime its future and the future of its inhabitants is humanity's own responsibility. We can accept it, or deny it by clinging to end of world scenarios, alien interventions etc. No doubt when it does happen the "special" ones will be caught as unaware as anyone else.

The self deception and delusion will continue, however. History proves this. There will always be those "special" people with outrageous claims and followers who believe far too easily.

edit on 4-10-2011 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 323  324  325    327  328  329 >>

join