It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 295
<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

just another Millerite poeple!!

Miller was a prosperous farmer, a Baptist layman and amateur student of the Bible, living in northern New York, in the region of that state which has come to be known as the Burned-over district. Through years of intensive study of symbolic meanimg of the prophecies of Daniel and using the year-day method of prophetic interpretation, Miller became convinced that Christ's Second Coming was revealed in Bible prophecy. In September 1822, Miller formally stated his conclusions in a twenty-point document, including article 15, “I believe that the second coming of Jesus Christ is near, even at the door, even within twenty-one years,—on or before 1843.”[1] This document however, remained private for many years. Miller did eventually share his views—first, to a few friends privately, and later to some ministerial acquaintances. Initially he was disappointed at the lack of response from those he spoke to. “To my astonishment, I found very few who listened with any interest. Occasionally, one would see the force of the evidence, but the great majority passed it by as an idle tale.”[2] Miller states that he began his public lecturing in the town of Dresden, Yates County, New York, on “the first Sabbath in August 1833.”[3] However, as Sylvester Bliss points out, “The printed article from which this is copied was written in 1845. By an examination of his correspondence, it appears that he must have begun to lecture in August 1831. So that this date is a mistake of the printer or an error in Mr. Miller's memory.”[1] In 1832, Miller submitted a series of sixteen articles to the Vermont Telegraph—a Baptist paper. The first of these was published on May 15, and Miller writes of the public’s response, “I began to be flooded with letters of inquiry respecting my views, and visitors flocked to converse with me on the subject.”[4] In 1834, unable to personally comply with many of the urgent requests for information and the invitations to travel and preach that he received, Miller published a synopsis of his teachings in a “little tract of 64 pages.” These he “...scattered, the most of them gratuitously, sending them in reply to letters of inquiry and to places which I could not visit.”[5]

edit on 26-8-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

October 22, 1844, that day of great hope and promise, ended like any other day to the disappointment of the Millerites. Both Millerite leaders and followers were left generally bewildered and disillusioned. Responses varied: some Millerites continued to look daily for Christ’s return, others predicted different dates—among them April, July, and October 1845. Some theorized that the world had entered the seventh millennium, the “Great Sabbath”, and that, therefore, the saved should not work. Others acted as children, basing their belief on Jesus’ words in Mark 10:15, “Truly, I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a child shall not enter it.” O. J. D. Pickands used Revelation 14:14-16 to teach that Christ was now sitting on a white cloud, and must be prayed down. Probably the majority however, simply gave up their beliefs and attempted to rebuild their lives.[28] Some members rejoined their previous denominations while a substantial number became Quakers.[29] [edit]

edit on 26-8-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: forgot to ext text it

sorry bro but someone had to do it.....almost forgot the Cheers and best wishes

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I'm so glad to see you on the thread. And I agree many of his words need to be repeated. He has a gift for putting things so clearly, the messages come to me whenever I am down or tired and giving into stress, searching for peace, trying to learn to stand still, if all is in turmoil around me, to not let it overcome me, which can sometimes be a challenge. Lots of Love!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bridge_Boy
This is thread has gone so far from the original message it's actually beyond a joke.

Cult cult cult cult

This thread concerns the matters that ET_MAN, who has had significant experiences, an nde, and even memories returned felt obligated to share, to help, bring awareness about changes that are occurring and what is to come, as he understands, along with his own experience. Its also something we all know inside, and can seek for direction and guidance, however no one obligated to adopt any belief, just hopefully they'll start to work on themselves, their relationships and views on others, and unconditional love. Thats the most important thing. Faith is great, but Love is the most important thing.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Hi LeoVirgo,

I always appreciate your kind discourse and I will say again, I am not here to prove something to any one...

Appreciate your kind discourse and I don't mean any ill will as well, so please don't take this post in the wrong way, but take it as a good healthy discussion that comes off in debate/argument form. But not in the wrong way of course. Know that it's all about getting the points across and asking the further questions.

So to start if off, you mention you're not here to prove something, the question then arises why are you here?

but as I give my personal understandings-know they come without doubt-I do not doubt what I understand

Perhaps not doubting and knowing with absolute certainty are two different things.

I will point out where I disagree.

Do you disagree with the One Creator? Do you disagree with yourself?

right way....but offer the other side of the coin

At least you recognize the other side of the coin, that is the opposite by the way.

Our understandings can be limited due to all of us being ready for different things, different acceptances, different past, different experiences, different personal attachments

True, not disagreeing with you on that.

I disagree with the idea that our actions and choices are not souly our own accountability.

Sounds like you recognize freewill and a 'soul' being in charge of their choices and actions for the most part.

Isn't the ONE Creator being acting through the no-self people? But you're saying now that it's the Souls that have their own accountability. (It's a work in progress)

Our thoughts are not influenced by outside entities...but can be influenced by the environment we are in and other people that we are around.

Thoughts are influenced by entities/beings that work behind the scenes and influenced by chemical reactions/emotions/feelings (and the works) including the environment and people around. So all of the above and more.

there is not bad invisible spirits tempting us and placing thoughts into our heads.

I'm sure you don't doubt yourself in saying this but surely you do not know, and if you feel that you do know then I ask you this.

What makes you so absolutely sure of yourself?

Just because you have not seen such entities/beings or witnessed them doesn't mean that you 100% absolutely know for sure does it?

Do you write off every persons experience out there that's had direct experiences with entities/spirits/beings as merely delusional?

Can you unequivocally and absolutely say for sure with 100% certainty that you know that such entities/spirits/beings don't exist?

Are you being honest with yourself and with others?

To keep using scape goats like that is a burden to our growth process of acceptance,

Burden? Doesn't everything have a purpose, isn't that how you see it? Isn't everything perfect, isn't that how you see it?

until they allow their consciousness to come outside of the box they grew up in and that may be very hard for them to do.

Or perhaps until they stop thinking they found all the answers after growing up and believing they came out of the box. Perhaps they weren't really out of their box after all, perhaps they were not considering the infinite boxes beyond the box they were currently in. Think Beyond The Box...

Is it really free choice...when you know not what it is you are really doing,

Do you believe that all child molesters and murderers do not know what they are really doing? Are you trying to find excuses for them now, so called scapegoats?

the effects of what you do?

Do you believe that all child molesters do not know that there will be effects on that child based on their actions? Do you believe that all murderers do not know that when they kill someone that there will be an effect on their victim of death?

because we need to be aware that the way we raise our children could impact them in their future path of choices.

That includes telling them that they don't really exist and that everything is them including the toilet seat and coke can; and that there is no afterlife only a recycle bin, don't ya think?

This is also why the idea of a devil or Satan has not helped us...

So then everything doesn't really have a purpose and the ONE Creator is not perfect then right?

there is a justification or excuse in our own mind of why it might be ok or why it might benefit us or others.

So justifications and excuses are not good and have no purpose; is that right?

Some of our thoughts can be so horrifying we cant claim them as our own and its easier to think it came from outside of us....

Perhaps some of those horrifying thoughts did, is that a possibility in your eyes?

but to properly heal

Are you suggesting that there's an improperly way to heal? Doesn't everything have a purpose? Isn't everything perfect?

Its likely all to do with simply thinking that you are a self,

You've used the word likely which is good, I'm sure you have no doubts about the way you feel when it comes to having no self but you can't say you know for sure now can you? Likely for you perhaps, but you can't say you know surely, unequivocally or absolutely.

separate from others...and they are not connected to you.

Everyone is connected to each other, just not in the way you think, they are not all the same soul/being but are definitely interconnected one-1 to another-1.

Bad thoughts can arise from something as simple as looking for a 'easy way out' of a situation that we dont like.

Glad to see you recognizing the oppositions in the earth life/ying yang checkerboard structure, bad thoughts and good thoughts, it's a start.

We are not, infinite

What makes you so sure?

there is only one of us here...

What makes you so sure?

Until you can understand that...you will need the idea that you as a self, are infinite without beginning or end, separate from others.

Perhaps it's the other way around and you're currently on your own path to truly discovering who you really are, being an infinite and eternal soul/being, all in your own right.

If something is not done in harmony with all life...then its done in the effect of the cause of flesh/individualism/falling for the illusion of separation.

Is that what the ONE Creator being is working towards? Getting everyone that doesn't really exist with no self in harmony with all life? Is it the ONE Creator being that acts through everyone and is the ONE Creator being perfect or still working on being perfect to find harmony with all life?

Flesh is like a filtering instrument and its main purpose over time is the revealing and revelation...

What is there to filter if the One Creator being is Eternal? What about Eternity? You mentioned over time, are you suggesting that the One Creator being has been filtering forever? If the ONE Creator being has not been filtering forever then was there a beginning to the One Creator being? If there was a beginning to the One Creator being will there also be an ending to the One Creator being?

rising like yeast in the dough that gets kneaded and kneaded over time or like the winepress that takes the flesh of grapes and presses out the fine wine over time....its a process, and its natural.

The over time, part is interesting, what about Eternity? Is the process forever?

You said that not all spirits are of god....and I'm not sure how you come to such an idea even when you believe that there are many spirits...because to understand god, one needs to understand that nothing exists without being of thee source of life, period.

Is your definition of God basically all things in existence within Creation? Does that include all space and everything that is or all that infinitely is? Is God Infinite? Is God Eternal?

There is no being of any kind that is not sustained by the life force,

Do you mean, no being that's alive? What about beings that are not alive? Are entities/spirits delusions of one's mind?

right here within this illusion.

Within your illusion, which is also subject to delusion.

You seem to understand that this is an illusion

If viewed from the right angle/perspective, some things can be perceived/interpreted as illusion, but not all.

but still hold tight to the biggest illusion of this experience which is the thinking that we are selves at all.

Perhaps it's the other way around and it's you the real eternal-you that's holding onto the biggest illusion of your life experience, in thinking that you do not have a self at all.

We are of one projection,

Not really no, it's quite evident as well don't ya think.

of one spirit,

In the English language alone there's over 10+ definitions/meanings to the word Spirit. Have you decided to re-write the English language narrowing all definitions/meanings of Spirit to only one definition/meaning of Spirit? We can share One Spirit if we so choose on that same channel/station, for instance; Love & Peace is not the same channel/station or Spirit as Hate & War. Understood? --- If not you, then perhaps the others reading on the other projection channel/station may understand.

Its like a mirror that has been shattered

I sense a state of confusion; and an eternal-self that's been shattered in understanding, hopefully the awakening and remembrance soon comes for that beloved eternal soul.

they are not a error or mistake.

Are there such things as errors or mistakes?

There are reminders all throughout the design that the life source is of 'one' which connects all things.

Perhaps you are referring to the creation in energy/matter of all things within earth's perceived universe, what about the Spirit behind the energy/matter? Can you see it, can you prove it's there and exists or can you feel it? What is it? And what makes you so absolutely certain that there's only One Spirit behind it without being able to prove it or even see it? Wouldn't others within the scientific community call that delusional or fantasy?

In spiritual understanding...there should be no fear.

According to what you believe in, everything has a purpose and is perfect so why not? Is having fear a bad thing? Is it a needed thing? Is it part of the natural process?

No fear of a date or of time that runs out or a harvest that one might not make.

It's kinda falling back now on does everything really have a purpose? Does it all come from the One Creator being?

In spirit, one has to be able to let go of such fears for true understanding of the nature of what spirit/god is,

Why must they let go? Because you said so? Is there perfection and imperfection? Is there right and wrong?

In things like fear of a time that is to come, causes one to not seek for the right reasons

So there is wrong reasons then as well? Do those who put out times and dates that cause people fear serve a purpose? Is it the One Creator being that's really operating them and working through them? They don't really exist and have a self right?

This is not healthy, on a spiritual path.

What do you mean not healthy? Isn't everything perfect? By you suggesting it to not be healthy are you saying it's wrong? Again, doesn't it fall back on that question, is there a right or wrong way?

But then here you wrote: ”I don't do this for debate or claims of one right way.”

By you writing: ”This is not healthy, on a spiritual path.” aren't you claiming a right way by stating it's not healthy?

The design is made in a way that all time and moments matter...

Is the One Creator being a designer? Was the Universe Designed and Planned? I agree that all time and moments matter where there is no time but infinite perceptions of it --- Eternity.

and no one date over another is more important.

Perhaps not more important but more significant, based on world events that occur? Some may even call them evolutionary cyclic events or leaps.

Embracing the present, the now....is much more beneficial then worrying about a future time.

Is being aware the same thing as worrying? Do you think anyone made preparations for Hurricane Irene? Should people have made preparations for it? People usually watch the news forecasts and weather reports so they can know in advance and be aware. Should people not worry about forecasts, weather reports, warnings of events such as hurricanes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and just go on with their regular everyday ordinary lives accepting 'Come what May'; OR In Wisdom should one be aware, so they can prepare and make the necessary preparations for the future expected events?

There is much to come for us as a species

Do you have prophecy to share or do you based this on your own personal thoughts and feelings?

some events may be huge and may mark a date in our time

Exactly

and some will be small but still effective like ripples in a pond.

Can't argue with that, the effects based on cause.

But I totally disagree

Do you disagree with the One Creator Being and purpose for all things in existence?

In spirit, there is only one of us here.

Says who? You, could you be wrong?

In spirit, we place faith and trust in the design that has emanated from our true self,

So basically you believe your true self to be 'All that is', is that right? The toilet seat, the coke can, the garbage dispenser, basically everything and anything is your true-self, could you be delusional in believing such a thing?

the piano is greatly out of tune...but slowly, key by key, finds its true note.

Perhaps your piano could use a good tuning Sister when the great day of purification comes.

The other reason why there wont be some magical change is because that would be skipping many steps

Says who, You, why must be there be a right way and a wrong way? Is skipping steps a wrong way?

the hard work must be done,

In Awakening to your True Eternal-Self which is You, agreed.

Understanding of what we really are will not ever be forced

Obviously not, you would most likely be the last person to ever accept the force of your Awakening, even if there was some force involved-)

And the answers and discoveries are all right here right now in the design of life itself.

Perhaps they are and you're just not viewing them from the right angle/perspective.

One should not be asking 'why I want to or have the right to leave earth' but should be asking 'why should I be willing to stay'.

Sounds like you are putting a should not and but should out there, a right and a wrong way.

the kingdom is within you.

You certainly use a few sayings of Jesus Christ here and there in some of your posts and even use His name. How is it that you don't understand the True Teachings of Christ? Just about everything you share directly contradicts the True Teachings of Christ? Even if you take the King James Version literal it contradicts the True teachings of Christ?

they serve a purpose of one to the whole, as do all things.

So all things do have a purpose then? I suppose this very thread and everything I've ever shared in it then has a purpose, so there really should never be anything to disagree with then correct? It's only the ONE Creator being at work anyway correct?

and will simply say I do not know.

Perhaps you should say that more often.

As you may see us walking two separate ways...I see us walking side by side, our steps eventually leading us both to the same place.

I see us walking nearby on the same path when it comes to your understanding of Love, recognizing that not all things are Love, and understanding how others should be treated. I know already that your path leads to the path of Jesus Christ which is the True path, Light and Way to the Eternal Heavens. (If you keep at it) Hang in there, keep seeking, take a leap of faith when you feel you can and outreach in prayer to God your Father/Family in the Heavens; The Good Creator/Creators in the Heavens above and beyond earth's perceived universe.

Much love always

Much love to you as well --- Always and Forever Eternal Sister.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghostcat
reply to post by ET_MAN

Oh Thank you ET_Man. I do understand now. My soul is one and is eternal. All souls are eternal. All souls are not One together but One as infinite. Like a flock of birds.

Peace.

Hi Ghostcat,

That (IS) The One-1 Truth---> 1111111---> (Infinite) --- exactly and precisely.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Universal Light

Hi Universal Light,

Pretty much only the same things I was saying way back yonder.

With all due respect, you're coming off with a much different tone of voice now in comparison to the (YM) chat discussions that we've had in the past.

Do you recall asking me for advice and help? It didn't sound like you had the answers or knew what to do in your situation back then, but at least you were seeking; which is always good and I encourage you to continue seeking.

While in the Infinite existence we are truly One,

Not One in the way you think, as in One Being, Infinite 11111's --- Eternal Beings in likeness sharing Oneness and (Infinite) beings that go on forever without beginning or ending.

in a dualistic existence such as this you can bet your life on the fact that there is a "dark" and a "light" side. One cannot exist without the other.

Who ever said that one couldn't exist without the other in the earth life existence of the ying/yang checkerboard opposition structure? Your above statement is True.

This planet has been held hostage by the dark side and the Light Crown has been placed upon it.

Tell me about the entities/beings that were interfering with you in your sleep that you mentioned about in the past? Do you mind sharing the story with the rest of us? What took place exactly, this was around the time that you mentioned about your family restaurant ordeals. Last Decemberish

The words "Warning" and "Benevolent" are direct contradictions.

Not at all, rather Benevolents out of LOVE would warn those in dangers way so they can be aware and protect themselves by being aware of the dangers. In Earth life, do parents not warn their children of certain dangers so that they also don't harm or hurt themselves?

Though the OP LOVES to have the last word, I will grant him that.

Well considering that your posting directly about me in a thread that I started, I would definitely think that I have the right to respond to you. There are no hard feelings whatsoever on my end but it's somewhat noticeable that there are hard feelings on your end for whatever reason.

Something to keep in mind --- If I am you and you are me, then why have hard feelings with yourself? Why have hard feelings and disagree with the One Creator being? Wouldn't all things serve a purpose according to your belief? Do you believe that all things are perfect?

Best to all in their spiritual endeavors.

Best to you in your spiritual journey and I do hope that you discover The Truth about your True Eternal-self. I would stay away from _______and other things, they are not spiritually good for the soul.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mikeybiznaz

Hi Mikeybiznaz,

Might I remind everybody that nobody possesses a crystal ball in which to see the future

Never say never, some exist within the Eternities and see all.

What did Einstein suggest about 'TIME.'

"People like us, who believe in physics, know that the distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion".

So if 'TIME' let's say is an illusion merely based on one's awareness level/perception of it, then perhaps you are living in a different 'TIME' then others.

Perhaps the people around you now are not really there, even though they are for you; already ahead of you in the future based on their awareness level/perception based on that thing called 'TIME.'

What if nothing was really moving at all, what if things were merely moving based on one's level of awareness/perception of them moving?

Is such a possibility, something to perhaps at least think about further to the beyond--->

Beyond the Box
Beyond the Time
Beyond the Universe

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

To make a point, I mirror many of your understandings,and at one point mirrored all the ones I don't see as the ONE truth anymore.

It is very obvious to me that you are a wise,spiritual person,and so I have no worry about you not being alright when the time of purification/death comes.

However I must ask you this, mostly pertaining to the literal sense of all spirits on Earth being ONE intelligence entity spirit.
I just want direct answers here,as much as you can answer.
Would an allegory of being ONE alphabet, an ETERNAL ONE alphabet be unacceptable as a notion of truth ?
An eternal one alphabet,where each spirit is a unique LETTER inside that ONE alphabet,an alphabet that contains infinite amounts of letters(spirit intelligences),thus being an eternal ALL-ENCOMPASSING ONE alphabet.
Would that notion be a source of pondering for you ? Or do you spontaneously and automatically say NO,NOT TRUE to that at this point ? Just want to know your answer to this if I may.

Also, to add to the notion of one intelligence being,who we are simply parts of. It is a rather somber notion for me personally, since being ALONE would make a very lonely eternity if I do say so myself. A very lonely and sad place where the only one who exists...is YOU.
Nobody to interact with, nobody to share experiences with,nobody to share feelings with,nobody to philosophize,discuss or even argue for that matter with.
I tell you this much, if that would've been the reality of existence and intelligence , then it would be the deepest level of hell within eternal layers of hell. And if that would've been the case, I would've rather stayed in a HELL existence, since at least there, one has the "illusion of separate beings" as you put it. The feeling of not being alone.

If you want to believe that you are alone..well, that is your path and belief. I just don't feel myself that that makes much sense or is the TRUTH of the matter. Belief isn't the same as truth. But this is simply my inner spiritual core,my own feelings on it. You may see it as just the fear of losing individuality on my end,but that is not the case for me, because even if your version would be the truth, I would have nothing I could do about it, or would do about it...so in no way WOULD I or AM I fighting your notion, or fearing it. That is not the case for me. it is simply the case of the entire notion of ONE(the literal way of how you see it) not being logical,not making sense to me,that is all.

Having said that and asked you a question or 2, I will state again that you are a loving spiritual person,a family member, and I love you much more than I can presently grasp or comprehend being stuck in a limited body vessel. I am just content and pleased that you are LOVING,and you will choose and are choosing LOVE instead of the other thing.
It doesn't matter to me ,on a personal level I mean, how you choose to see things,as long as you choose to be LOVING,and I LOVE you...with all the meaning that word has and beyond.

Peace

edit on 8/26/2011 by Valeri because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Hi Mikeybiznaz,
Perhaps the people around you now are not really there.'
Love & Best Wishes!

so quit Jesus and get ILLUMINATED?

P.S. an inch will NEVER be a mile ,,, a rope will NEVER be a snake BUT a man can be a Snake Charmer

Best wishes to you

edit on 26-8-2011 by mikeybiznaz because: to say goodbye to the thread

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

hi leovirgo,

Our thoughts are not influenced by outside entities...but can be influenced by the environment we are in and other people that we are around

I have to say that not every voice that one can hear, comes as a way of "illusion" or thought of flesh pertaining to a person's individualism based towards good only or that such thoughts cannot play a role in choices or acts towards something that isn't within as personality from the start.

To keep using scape goats like that is a burden to our growth process of acceptance, acknowledgment of the cause of flesh and individualism, as well as learning about our personalities and intellect and how those cause certain thoughts and choices in us.

TRUE is the fact, that free will and conscious choice are what is required to counter balance and ammend all cause to flesh through any unwanted spirit or thought pertained within, though these spirits/thoughts, do have the power to take charge or change lives, the onus on oneself still lies inside us all with the free will given and the individualism that is brought forth in it's bidding.

strength of free will is what it boils down to, for we all are acceptable to the powers that can change either for good or for worse.

EDIT. wether through spirit or individual expression having it's say, yes, there is then a reflection and purpose in which one can seek further as self to the questions asked as why,

though the act of individual expression may be wrong, the outcome can show what is inside us all and allow the nessessary strength of will to make changes for the better and work towards finding that inner peace again as a self and expression of which we send to others as our individual personality in making.

good is good, bad is bad. the difference is within us all.

love and peace.

edit on 26-8-2011 by redgy because: added paragraph.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

its a good one and makes you wonder, then you get to learn the fine points of spinning a weave

The Hungry pursuit of Truth weaves a glorious garment.

As for comments about not being shown the future 'crystal ball' style hehe, the Holy Spirit indeed works in mysterious ways, showing me the outcomes of even two lowly sporting matches the night before they were both played. I guess there IS a 'power out there' that does know certain outcomes before they happen, eek Heaven forbid!!
It's part of the reason I put so much 'stock' in my 'dreams' whether for 'minor' or 'major' events shown. I could be lying though
Roll the dice.

You and others here have been given more than enough 'leads' of opportunity for your enlightenment in the Holy Spirit, so there will be no excuses for those that were exposed to workings and shunned those who are Ordained Instruments for this 'time' for their CHOSEN alignment in Good Spirit with the Powers that are beyond the limitations of man's feeble logic and reasoning (void of Connection to Pure Channels). There are many opinions with their place in the mud here.

If you feel these warnings are not warranted within a more than appropriate time frame, then you (and surely others) are in for some 'big time' shocks. There are no accidents here and many are snared in slumberous illusions. Peace be to those that Seek the Sanctuary of Grace available, where many are homeless in spirit, just as prophesied in this great age of Apostasy, dwelling not with the Spirit of Truth.

You will receive further callings, along with all the other 'sleepyheads'. Much Love. I will leave you with song as these artisans too are awakened to the Binary Light.

edit on 27-8-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Our thoughts are not influenced by outside entities...but can be influenced by the environment we are in and other people that we are around. If you want to call other people entities then that is fine but there is not bad invisible spirits tempting us and placing thoughts into our heads.

I am glad you included that statement as it has served as inspiration to retell an account of mine that I was going to originally withhold here.

Just a few days ago, I was reading the Bible outside my front yard when my cousin came over to visit with her 5 year old son. He is what is deemed to be 'slow' in his cognitive development. Anyway, it happened to be that the child and I were both left outside together and he decides to sit down upon my outdoor seating bench, picking up my Bible from it that was left open without a bookmark.

Knowing what fiddly kids can be like I asked him not to close the book in his hands so I can keep my page in place, and in response to this, he just looked at me without reply. I made the decision then to approach closer to him to take the Bible from his hands when he decides then to suddenly snap the Book shut very deliberately, again without saying anything, just looking at me.

Immediately I asked him "Why did you do that? I asked you not to", expressing further that it was not a nice thing to do. Now I realise up to this point this all sounds fairly routine with usual cheeky behavior, however it gets a little more interesting. After I retrieved the Bible out of his hands, I proceeded to try and find my page again and while I am doing this he lets out a very deliberate antagonistic laugh. I ignored the behavior even when after a pause he did the same thing again, which I immediately on an intuitive level was a tad unnerved by the behavior and I later realised why.

After his seeming antagonism, I said to him "Be a good boy. You are a child of God" which was actually an unusual way for myself to speak to a small child, however I did not feel 'right' about the situation and something compelled me. Without missing a beat in response, he gets right up in my face to say "I'm a snake"! additionally making a hissing sound at me in a very taunting manner. By then all my 'feelings' about the situation were confirmed as I have known the boy's behavior patterns quite well over the years and this was well beyond his usual capacity of 'reasoning' to understand the polarity between a Child of God and an Adversarial Serpent to respond immediately in such a taunting manner. He let out another forceful laugh after hissing at me and even though little surprises me, I knew in my spirit the young boy was afflicted at the time. After all this I recounted what my cousin (his mother) had told me months earlier about a dream she had where she was picking up a crucifix to protect her son from evil.

Readers can all make of this personal account what they will, for I already am well aware of the 'negative spiritual entities' i.e demonic influences that indeed can pervade and interact with 'human' consciousness. Possession whether subtle or extreme (requiring Exorcism) is indeed very real, and anybody who actually attempts serious research in this field would likely be left with more questions than what they began with.

Some cases of mental illness can be wrongfully attributed to genuine possession/negative entity manipulation, however sometimes the reverse is true. Even exorcists are trained to assess the difference and often interact with psychologists in their line of work.

edit on 27-8-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

What will happen in October of 2011, a brown dwarf star yet to be seen in this dimension/time will intersect from a parallel time/dimension passing your sun causing change. This will affect orbital paths, weather and cause a cataclysmic event within your dimension. The earth comes to a complete stop before reverse polarity will occur changing consciousness, time, dimension and density. Those who survive this event must survive the change in consciousness and physical changes that will occur as this dimension will intersect with another.

Ok so the brown dwarf comes in on October 11th

The few months prior to the incoming Brown Dwarf will be full of great signs that will start happening

Have the events of this month really been "great signs"?

when things start happening preceeding October 11th 2011, events will seem to start happening all at once, within a few months time August, September Then October. (2011)

... according to you events are supposed to have begun this month. But the thing is that august has not been a very significant month at all, considering that every month normally has a few fairly significant events anyway, comparing this month to earlier months of this year or to other years prior its pretty safe to say the August "great signs" aren't coming as you promised us, there is only 4 days left in the month so is it all supposed to go down this weekend or something?

Originally posted by ET_MAN on 7-4-2009

I only setup this account with intention of sharing the date October 11, 2011.
This will be my last post on ATS.

"Beware the bearers of false gifts and broken promises"

edit on 27-8-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Hi Polarwarrior,

Have you not read the posts and missed what's been shared already many times in this thread? How many times have you posted the same repeated posts and how many times have I answered those repeated posts? Have you not understood what's been shared on 10.11.11. (where there is no time) that has been repeatedly discussed on why it was given; to fill in a blank_______on future events to come. Revelation and prophecies don't always arrive precisely as you expect them to; they come in parables, metaphors and other such things for a reason. October of 2011 is a time-line of importance and the message has always been about Spiritual Preparedness and Awareness.

On that note: Would you like to discuss why you're really here?

Doesn't it have to do with pride and holding a grudge against me from the many past discussions that we've had on other threads, in which you clearly contradicted your self over and over and left with your head stuck in a corner?

Let's talk about it some more, just you disagreeing with me is already contradicting to your current belief.

Does everything have a purpose?

Are you me and am I you?

If you are me and I am you then doesn't that mean that you started this thread?

Are we really ONE and the same?

If so, why disagree with yourself and why put a disclaimer to beware of yourself?

Is it ego is it pride, do you have a self?

Let's discuss the real reasons behind why you are here.

Peace be with you Polarwarrior.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I'm adding this video for Everyone-1, but especially for LeoVirgo, IAMIAM, Polarwarrior and others following this thread that believe 'All is One', they may be able to relate with this video better and tie in this thread on being 'Aware' of events to come. (Let's call it possible events for the video's sake)

To make it clear for others that watch the video on where I stand when it comes to 'All is One'; spirit-intelligences/souls are eternal, we are not 'All One' and there was no beginning or source to us. We are the source to our infinite souls, and part of 'All that IS'; our souls being infinite and eternal; part of a ONE Spirit Family with relationships One-1 to Another-1. There is not Only 1 Being in the 'All that Is' but Infinite and never-ending 111111111's --- that all share a relationship One-1 with Another-1 being Spirit Family and Eternal Family as Spirit-intelligences/souls that are Eternal.

Anything with a beginning has an ending, if souls were created they will surely have an ending. Anything created is artificial or A.I., spirit-intelligences/souls cannot be created, neither were they created and have always existed from eternity to eternity.

Next point I want to add: Love is Love and I know that Everyone-1 deep down inside and within their eternal spirit/soul understands the true definition/meaning of what Love truly IS.
Here is a thread I made on it --->www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is a difference between Good and Evil, there is a line that can be crossed, even though Good can be looked upon as being subjective up to a certain level/degree. Hot is not Cold, but could also be looked upon as subjective up to a certain temperature based on one's understanding of what Hot and Cold is. Good and Evil are not illusions, there really is a line that can be crossed just like Hot and Cold that has a temperature line that can be known distinguishing one from the other. Even if someone wants to call Hot Cold and Cold Hot they merely have those words and definitions backwards but surely One is not the Other.

I feel this video may do some people Good and with that Intent, I'm sharing it. But keep in mind that Good is not Evil and Evil is not Good, and keep in mind that there are real spiritual cause and effects that come back to 'souls' based on their choices/decisions/actions --- 'Accountability' based on 'souls' having freewill in spirit and being agents unto themselves. Freewill is only an illusion up to a certain level/degree, but ultimately it is the spirit/soul within the body making the choices/decisions/actions. (with exceptions; involving factors of being influenced, mind control, take overs etc.)

Last but not least, I owe it to everyone to share what I know to be True. For a Utopia or Heaven to be a Utopia or Heaven there must also be an Opposite. There is an opposite and existences that can get better and brighter than Earth life, or dimmer and harder than Earth life. You can call them any name you want, winterlands, underworlds, hellish type existences and so on; But They do Exist, so please simply live as LeoVirgo would choose to live in Love for it's true meaning/purpose as she recognizes that not all things are Love, or as Unity_99 would live and As I myself live, or as Jesus Christ lived, showing us a perfect example of Love, the Path, Way and Truth to The Eternal Heavens Beyond.

It's truly about living in service to others and in doing the best we can to help those in need who are in less fortunate situations; however we possibly can help according to what we have available. Not all good deeds, acts and charity is of a materialistic nature; but charity comes from the heart in Spirit. Uplifting someone, making someone smile, showing people you care and have love for them. Even if it's simply befriending someone and being there for them, or sharing information with the intent of assisting others to make it through earth life which is never easy with obstacles, traps and pitfalls. Here is a thread I made on it --->www.abovetopsecret.com...

With that being said and without further ado, here is the video!

FIND PEACE!

Love & Best Wishes!

In case you missed this polarwarrior, this was for you and others.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valeri

To make a point, I mirror many of your understandings,and at one point mirrored all the ones I don't see as the ONE truth anymore.

It is very obvious to me that you are a wise,spiritual person,and so I have no worry about you not being alright when the time of purification/death comes.

However I must ask you this, mostly pertaining to the literal sense of all spirits on Earth being ONE intelligence entity spirit.
I just want direct answers here,as much as you can answer.
Would an allegory of being ONE alphabet, an ETERNAL ONE alphabet be unacceptable as a notion of truth ?
An eternal one alphabet,where each spirit is a unique LETTER inside that ONE alphabet,an alphabet that contains infinite amounts of letters(spirit intelligences),thus being an eternal ALL-ENCOMPASSING ONE alphabet.
Would that notion be a source of pondering for you ? Or do you spontaneously and automatically say NO,NOT TRUE to that at this point ? Just want to know your answer to this if I may.

Also, to add to the notion of one intelligence being,who we are simply parts of. It is a rather somber notion for me personally, since being ALONE would make a very lonely eternity if I do say so myself. A very lonely and sad place where the only one who exists...is YOU.
Nobody to interact with, nobody to share experiences with,nobody to share feelings with,nobody to philosophize,discuss or even argue for that matter with.
I tell you this much, if that would've been the reality of existence and intelligence , then it would be the deepest level of hell within eternal layers of hell. And if that would've been the case, I would've rather stayed in a HELL existence, since at least there, one has the "illusion of separate beings" as you put it. The feeling of not being alone.

If you want to believe that you are alone..well, that is your path and belief. I just don't feel myself that that makes much sense or is the TRUTH of the matter. Belief isn't the same as truth. But this is simply my inner spiritual core,my own feelings on it. You may see it as just the fear of losing individuality on my end,but that is not the case for me, because even if your version would be the truth, I would have nothing I could do about it, or would do about it...so in no way WOULD I or AM I fighting your notion, or fearing it. That is not the case for me. it is simply the case of the entire notion of ONE(the literal way of how you see it) not being logical,not making sense to me,that is all.

Having said that and asked you a question or 2, I will state again that you are a loving spiritual person,a family member, and I love you much more than I can presently grasp or comprehend being stuck in a limited body vessel. I am just content and pleased that you are LOVING,and you will choose and are choosing LOVE instead of the other thing.
It doesn't matter to me ,on a personal level I mean, how you choose to see things,as long as you choose to be LOVING,and I LOVE you...with all the meaning that word has and beyond.

Peace

Hi Valeri,

Good post and well said.

Would an allegory of being ONE alphabet, an ETERNAL ONE alphabet be unacceptable as a notion of truth ? An eternal ONE alphabet,where each spirit is a unique LETTER inside that ONE alphabet,an alphabet that contains infinite amounts of letters(spirit intelligences),thus being an eternal ALL-ENCOMPASSING ONE alphabet.

Great analogy; I know that you're a very deep thinker on these subjects and have much to share with others.

Thanks for sharing,

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

That was the first time I asked you those questions, answer them and I might answer your off-topic questions later.

The message was about a cataclysm that would kill billions, you just changed your stance when you realized nothing would happen, your just trying to lay the groundwork for a good excuse as to why nothing will happen but I'm not buying it. We'll chit chat about those spiritual aspects in the philosophy and metaphysics forum, I'd like the chat about the OP and your quotes in my post further up this page its not like they are off topic.....

I come with a message,

A world disaster will occur causing a cataclysm event on the horizon that will bring coast lines far inland around the world, super storms never before seen in history will occur as a result of this, earthquakes will be seen on a scale unheard of..............

new topics

top topics

<< 292  293  294    296  297  298 >>

join