It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by JaxonRoberts
OK, this one goes right up there with the Galactic Federation of Light! This is either a complete [HOAX] or the delusional rantings of an insane nutjob! Great Googaly Moogaly!!!

reply to post by solarstorm

I think he was saying that because ATS has moderators and because ATS has T & C, i.e. rules, he could not say exactly what was on his mind concerning this obvious [HOAX].

Or a complete HOAX from an insane nutjob?
I prefer my hypothesis really... lol!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
Connect with the Spirit of Christ and connect with Eternal Truth.

Love & Best Wishes!

Yawn...

So now the "Benevolents" are actually Christians huh? Jeez - you'd better not tell the Muslims or the Jews - they'd get VERY upset!!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I don't understand why my fellow Light workers are trying to reach you on an intellectual level.

There's a much easier way - exercising the right techniques and following your intuition, which will increase as you progress.

N1 - Sungazing. Dig it up on the internet and begin to connect with the light. (You can increase the recommended time from 10 to 20 seconds per gaze because future events might stand in your way.) Great transformation will occur.

N2 - Sun charged Black Tourmaline stones placed on your pineal gland while you lay in bed. There are other stones and crystals but these ones in particular are really cheap and effective.

N3 - Forcing your self on a clean diet. This comes naturally after sungazing for couple of months as your emotional body starts to re-emerge. However, you will benefit more if you do it sooner rather than later.

N4 - Don't do any resistance training and start surrendering to the natural flow (stretching).
This one will probably be ignored by most, due to the conditioning of the human mind. However this will also come naturally in "time".

Good luck and don't look back with shame.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarseedGiant
N1 - Sungazing. Dig it up on the internet and begin to connect with the light. (You can increase the recommended time from 10 to 20 seconds per gaze because future events might stand in your way.) Great transformation will occur.

now now, that one will get you blind.

Originally posted by jimbo999
So now the "Benevolents" are actually Christians huh? Jeez - you'd better not tell the Muslims or the Jews - they'd get VERY upset!!

sigh. yes, they are, i've figured this out back on page 1 already. and no, i don't think that other religions would get mad with this one, you would astonishingly realize how that magnificent trio would stick together when it comes to chatting up more proponents for their faiths which are basically founded on the same roots.
edit on 25-8-2011 by jamsession because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by relocator

Hi Relocator,

So how do you know that you are praying to the right Father/God?

There is only One Father/Family in the Heavens.

Connected in Oneness

One in Heart sharing a Oneness in Love. If you are sincerely praying to your Father in Heaven using the words “Father in Heaven” or “God” whatever you choose, you will be heard. Even if you don't use such words/terminology, no matter what belief system or religion you are in, as long as you pray with a sincere heart with good intent directing it to all that represents Good it will be heard by the Creator/Creators in the Eternal Heavens beyond earth's perceived universe and IS received.

Ask for guidance and assistance thanking your “Father/Family in the Heavens” for the many gifts and blessings received, never forgetting to remember and make mention of the less fortunate in the world and those in need.

Everything you ever pray for is already known by your Spirit Father/Family in the Heavens before you even ask. Based on freewill, asking is necessary. ASK --- if it be the will of the Good Creator/Creators in the Heavens and Good for you it shall be given to you. KNOCK --- it shall be opened unto you. Your Father/Family in the Heavens knows you far better than you know yourself and knows all the desires of your heart.

All spirit-intelligences/souls on planet Earth are Spirit Children of our Eternal Father/Mother/Family in the Heavens beyond earth's perceived universe.

Every thought and action is known and recorded.

The best way to obtain truth and wisdom is not to seek it from worldly material, but to go to your Father in Heaven in sincere prayer, and obtain divine teaching through the Holy Spirit that reveals all Truth.

By faith all things within earth's perceived universe were organized from eternal elements and created, have faith when you pray and exercise that faith in your daily lives.

Some have me believing that I'm praying to the wrong one.

Are the prayers with good intent and sincere. Is one praying and offering up the desires of their heart to the Father/Family in the Heavens.There is no wrong way to pray if one is sincerely praying and offering up the desires of their heart to all that represents Good with outreach/direction.

Offer up in sincere prayer the desires of your heart to your Father in Heaven and ask for guidance, direction and assistance in your life, always remembering to be thankful for all the gifts and blessings. Never forgetting the many others in the world in much less fortunate situations. Pray for the world and for those in need, the sick and afflicted.

Why would the kids of Fatima have been mislead by Our Lady? Or was it Our Lady?

When you say 'Our Lady' how would she pray? Does one pray to 'Our Lady' or to 'Our Father in Heaven'? Pray with outreach directing your prayer to the Heavens and to all that represents Good, and remember all prayers are heard.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTrueTeaching

Thank you TheTrueTeaching for sharing that.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by benedict9

Hi Benedict9,

I could not agree more with that statement. Sincere Outreach is Key.

Sincere prayer and outreach with faith is key, precisely and exactly.

Thanks 333 for the many contributions you've made in this thread and for the video on Outreach.

Utilizing The Greatest Power on Earth, Outreach In Faith...
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=11865493#pid11865493

Comet Elenin is NOT Wormwood Binary Sun Dwarf Star--However Prepare for intensifying Earth Changes.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Hi Leovirgo,

However one wants to put a spin/twist on the definition/meaning of the word Love, could you agree that premeditated cold blooded murder out of anger and hate for a person; wanting to see that person suffer is not Love?

Could you agree that a child molester who takes children and abuses them for their own pleasure, then decides to kill them to get rid of the evidence is not Love?

Could you agree that torturing a person out of anger and hate for a person or wanting them to slowly suffer and die in the most painful and horrific way is not Love?

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

Hi Inforeal,

Peace be upon you ET_MAN!

Thanks and peace be unto you as well.

The clue is in your repeated reference to “created”

I think evil has an association with creation.

The tree of knowledge of good and evil is associated with creation but good and evil were never created.

For something to be Good and Evil one must first have the Knowledge of Good and Evil, otherwise they remain in an innocent state doing things they know not.

All Spirit-intelligences/souls were born with a 'conscience' and with an inner spirit knowledge of knowing good and evil. Mankind is accountable for their actions, while the animal kingdom and lesser intelligences are not accountable.

In the beginning of this world and endless others like it, the tree of knowledge of Good and Evil were made available but not created. Good Creators never take away Freedom and all spirit-intelligence/souls were given freewill to choose. In order for spirit-intelligences/souls to fairly choose, it was necessary that all choices/options at that juncture be in their midst available to them. Therefore, spirit-intelligences/souls were offered the choices, they had to first choose to experience the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil which is symbolic of unlocking and opening their spiritual minds of understanding so that they could know and discern Good from Evil, receiving a 'conscience' that brings an effect of guilt for actions that go against the 'conscience.'

The very act of choosing to experience the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil was not a pure choice or a purely Good choice since it involved Evil. So from an innocent state, spirit-intelligences/souls became accountable for the very act of choosing something that went against pureness and Good. With having their spiritual eyes of understanding unlocked and opened in 'knowing' and 'understanding' Good and Evil came accountability for their actions in 'knowing.'

Spiritually knowing and understanding Good from Evil with a 'conscience' goes hand in hand with the knowledge of the opposition structure; the ying yang and involves experiencing happiness and sorrow and the rest of everything that comes along with the opposition structure of earth life.

I think the Garden of Eden is the source of the forbidden tree—the source of evil

Not the beginning of evil but a source of it.

Worlds without number exist (infinite) there was never a beginning to creations, there will never be an ending to creations.

I think the forbidden tree is the matrix of creation.

Choosing to partake of the Tree of knowledge of Good and Evil activated the matrix of the opposition earth life structure, the ying yang checkerboard structure.

In the Eternal Heavens beyond earth's universe:

There is no death
There is no pain
There is no tiredness
There is no sadness
There is no night
There is no evil
The list goes on...

When humans became entwined in that tree we have what we are today; what we have always been since, and what we will be until we are delivered

Entwined in the flesh of the opposition structure, the ying yang checkerboard structure in elements, until the great day of purification comes.

It is Coming, those polarized to the energies of evil in Spirit will not withstand the great presence of Light. It shall be as a great force, a refiners fire that purifies all elements in it's path.

Peace and blessings be upon you!

Thanks, same for you always.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by keops

ftp...@down.shopye.net/nibiru_elenin.zip - this information seems much more credible than anything else I've come across,and it actually makes sense too. You be the judge.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

my bad, i meant perihelion,closest to the Sun,not Earth.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Hi Sphinx551,

1. Was Jesus against organized religion?

Not directly no, Yeshua was showing the path, truth and way to make it to the Eternal Heavens beyond earth's universe.

Yeshua wasn't against anyone directly, but moreso out to help show the Truth, path and the way.

2. Jesus wanted for people to be happy?

Yeshua understood that True Happiness comes from making it to the Eternal Heavens beyond, and yes He wants everyone-1 to be Happy but understands that happiness will not be received in full while remaining in the flesh of the opposition structure.

3. Would Jesus disaprove of today's Christianity and the way it is and how it is practiced?

The large majority of Christianity and the many added and distorted truths.

Mathew 7:21

”Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. “

What is the will?

Whoever you are, whatever religion you are a part of, what are the desires of your heart? Do you want peace? Do you have love? Are you polarized in spirit to that which is Good, taking no part in Evil and not supporting cruelty, injustices and negative/evil actions taking place in the world?

”Ye shall know them by their fruits” --- You will know them by their actions towards others.

Good is Good
Love is Love

Thanks.

Welcome, Peace be with you.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hi Unity_99,

Thank you

Thank you as well for the contributions you've made in this thread.

I keep feeling its very simple, and that message about not being able to change the world, but how the world changes us.

How about being in the world, finding your true eternal-self and making the changes within, then the outer can be purified. Emptying and cleaning out the cup so that it may receive clean water; then washed and purified on the outer.

Being able to discern, light from its opposite. love from the opposite, and seek, pray for forgiveness, help, healing, direction, is the way.

Precisely and exactly

The message of Christ Jesus is the most perfect example of Love and Service to others, that we have. That's the way.

Exactly and precisely

Seeing through the world and traps as well, and praying for help to recover, to alter what we're becoming here, and help others to wake up more.

Precisely and exactly

Thanks Unity_99 for sharing this very simple and True message.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

Hi Jimbo999,

So now the "Benevolents" are actually Christians?

What is the meaning/definition of Benevolent?

The Benevolents are Beings of Love that do Good Works, Creators of Good, Yeshua Christ IS part of that ONE Family in the Eternal Heavens above and beyond earth's perceived universe.

you'd better not tell the Muslims or the Jews - they'd get VERY upset!!

The Light, Truth, Path and Way is not a contest about who's belief is right and who's belief is wrong. It's about progression and making it to the Father/Family in the Eternal Heavens beyond earth's universe. Anyone who gets angry or upset with their Brother or Sister has not the True Spirit of Love in them; for the True Spirit of Love is humble, patient, understanding, caring, giving, sharing, tolerant of others and seeking to be the peacekeeper. One that seeks to do Good Works and brings Peace and holds up the Light of Truth with Love.

There is no better or more special in the eyes of Heaven.

The world is engulfed in a condition/state that goes against the higher ways of Heaven; the world and people within the world putting themselves above another.

The world and people in the world having more in material/possession then others. In the Eternal Heavens above, everyone-1 has equal access to all things and all things are perfectly shared in Oneness.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamsession

Originally posted by StarseedGiant

now now, that one will get you blind.

Originally posted by jimbo999

sigh. yes, they are, i've figured this out back on page 1 already. and no, i don't think that other religions would get mad with this one, you would astonishingly realize how that magnificent trio would stick together when it comes to chatting up more proponents for their faiths which are basically founded on the same roots.
edit on 25-8-2011 by jamsession because: (no reason given)

I have a very good thread on Sungazing Safely, just after sunrise and before sunset, there is NO UV, and the rest tilting your head up to the side and letting it in the side of your eyes, for long stretches.

Its very good for you! Physically, emotionally, spiritually, the best metaphysics tools other than prayer we have.

While doing this, pour your heart out concerning family, stress, worries, and any shortcomings you need help with, ask for direction, report for duty to help the world and ask for direction, pray for the whole world and all in need, and those suffering from hunger, violence, abuse, trauma, neglect, those in prison, homeless, those living under fascism, and for all children who are being abused. Ask for your insight to be healed, your awareness, your sight, and to see through the world and hear the needs of others better.

You'll see. It can be very responsive. Also, in a short while you'll noticed sunlight streaming through your room at many positive thoughts, just come right out of the thickest clouds to lift you up, suddenly becoming a magical sun, warming you up in the middle of winter. Too many coincidences to record even.

Its always been about Love, and Christ was really the Way, the Truth, and the Life.

Yet, it doesnt require even having faith, it requires Love For Others and an inability to harm others for anything.

Sungazing For Mind/Body/Soul Safely!

Christ and the Crystaline Structure of the Pineal?

Not everyone that goes within can resemble Christ, and there are many wolves pretening to be Light. However, Yeshua said that all that He did, we can do and greater, and that he gave the example, of a heart that is connected: STO, renouncing the world, forgiving all, bearing others burdens, Faith, seeking within, with humility and from a loving, gentle heart with faith.
edit on 25-8-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Hi Leovirgo,

However one wants to put a spin/twist on the definition/meaning of the word Love, could you agree that premeditated cold blooded murder out of anger and hate for a person; wanting to see that person suffer is not Love?

Could you agree that a child molester who takes children and abuses them for their own pleasure, then decides to kill them to get rid of the evidence is not Love?

Could you agree that torturing a person out of anger and hate for a person or wanting them to slowly suffer and die in the most painful and horrific way is not Love?

Love & Best Wishes!

Through our usual definition of love...I can and do agree...those actions are in lack of love and not in love....but they are all still with purpose within this grand design of life and united awakening and conscious awareness. I would not though agree these things are done by evil spirits or negative entities that are totally aware of what it is that they do but that its more of a cause and effect of experiencing individuality, the illusion of separation.

Nature, ironically, uses things like death and destruction....for new births.

In fact, the atoms of our bodies came from a star that died. Without that cycle of death and destruction, we ourselves would not be here.

We become impacted emotionally to other peoples actions and there is a reason why we are emotionally bothered by hurt and suffering....it is what drives us to help be conscious of what we create ourselves. So as nature uses destruction for new births....our minds too use the emotional impacts of others causing destruction and disharmony to birth a more united harmonic way to live as a species. Course this takes lots of time and will come in waves...will never occur all at once like a fairy tale story.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I had a connection, while up trying to make an old computer in the basement load linux, and it did, but freezes, with the power supply at fault, and unless those parts show up basically mysteriously free, that one isn't worth saving. Yet I learnt that people shouldn't throw out their older 500-700 ram computers as some linux's make them almost as fast as new computers. It isn't our main.

But while up was flooded with awareness, and contact with Father, and answers just kept coming, and they were simple truths. As someone who has always wished to change the world, the answer that the world reveals who we are, and changes us, was given back to me, but like you said, this also meant with seeking, healing, and change within, graces, being able to assist others, that was also shown.

The part about Asking, in Free Will to receive is the hardest for me, as I don't like praying for myself as much, and feel really awkward when asking for personal help, direction and for the family, is a lot easier. I keep trying, and even tell them how I can't pray well this way, and ask Father/Goodness if there is a right or better way of praying.

I wondered about the dracos or those entities, like the Big Fish in the small fishbowl universe, who are harming others and enslaving others, like akin to Zeus and Quetzcoalt, or those who demanded sacrifices of old, Ra, and the rest. If they are Entities who have not incarnated yet, why havn't they incarnated yet? When is it their turn to make it real and pass tests? Also, since I've never accepted any explanation on fallen angels as presented in any religion for no one would go against the Whole or Goodness, it would be like walking away into darkness, nothingness and things that are of no concern. No one with a metaphorical brain would do that.

So why did these Entities perform this way? Why are they the Darth Vader side or dark side, if they havn't fallen while in tests themselves, here or in a previous existence universe/school? They behave as if they also are aware of right and wrong, and manipulate people in their journeys with craftiness. So they must have a conscience, surely they would be incarnated and tested too!

Edit to add: I see educating people about the safety of linux versus propriety, as a way of also educating them to grow their minds, and learn more about open source, or a society more akin to the Venus project, its a way of living, where money is not the goal, its not even needed.
edit on 25-8-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Hi LeoVirgo,

I can and do agree...those actions are in lack of love and not in love....

Exactly and precisely

but they are all still with purpose

Everything within creation was created with a purpose; freewill is another thing; evil was not created but was available through knowledge of it and understanding, and has always existed as a choice. Spirit-intelligences/souls have freewill and that is not an illusion but can be seen in such a way up to a certain level/degree based on the outside and internal influences of the energy/body/mind. It is not the Good Creator choosing for the eternal souls, but the spirit-intelligences/souls with freewill that are ultimately making the choices/decisions/actions.

There are outside influences involved by entities/beings that are not an illusion either; real beings influencing 'souls' on earth; putting thoughts in one's head and feelings in one's body, but the spirit-intelligences/souls must ultimately agree and choose/decide to make those choices/decisions/actions for themselves. The greater accountability falls upon the shoulders of the freewill agent or soul within the body making the choices/decisions/actions.

Have you ever had thoughts that you didn't agree with that you felt were not good that came into your head? Thoughts of doing something to someone that you know you could never do and wouldn't want to do? Self-destructive thoughts, harming yourself and a variety of other thoughts? Recognize that they do not come from you and there are outside influences; entities/beings that can put thoughts/feelings into your mind and can affect your emotions/moods to push you into doing something. (They can push your buttons so to speak) Ultimately you have freewill in spirit and can choose to go along with it and agree and make those choices/decisions/actions or not. Recognize that not all of your thoughts are coming from you the eternal soul/being occupying the temporal vehicle/body/vessel.

Having an eternal-soul is not an illusion, having a temporal-self could be an illusion to a certain/level degree based on an eternal-soul losing themselves and becoming something that they are not in this world. Forgetting/amnesia and being led down a destructive path. The Eternal-soul of you is real and eternal; not an illusion. Your loved one's that passed away will always exist and so will you. Macaroni and cheese.

The Good Creator or God is not making a person murder or child molest. The reason/purpose for such things occurring is based on the freewill of an individual, it's the eternal soul choosing/deciding in actions. Factoring in the outside influences by entities/beings working behind the scenes, dimensional and in other forms that have access to the human brain and can change the senses and alter perception.

I would not though agree these things are done by evil spirits or negative entities

You are right, No they are not, they are ultimately done by the individual eternal soul occupying the temporal vehicle/body/flesh with exceptions to mind-control or take overs. The entities/beings can influence their choices/decisions/actions working through the opposition structure in elements, affecting their thoughts, mind, emotions and feelings. Have you ever connected with what you consider to be God and had Good Vibrations or Feelings from it? The other side of the force which is not the same force as God can make a person feel down in spirit, depressed, angered, frustrated, they do have this influence over many based on one's choices/decisions/actions. Souls can allow such entities/beings more access to them based on their choices/decisions/actions. The subject can get much more complex down to the human anatomy structure on a sub-atomic molecular level, atoms, cells the energies influencing, I will leave it at that.

Sickness and death comes from the opposite energy force working against the Light and Life of the world.

experiencing individuality, the illusion of separation.

Everyone-1 is Eternal and they were never created, there was no beginning to spirit-intelligences/souls, everything with a beginning has an ending and would be 'artificial' AI being a created being, not coming from real intelligence which is eternal intelligence. Intelligence is eternal and can never be created and has always existed like the eternal energy behind all of creations organized matter. That is not an illusion and all spirit-intelligences do not come from ONE being but from One Spirit Family/Fold.

In fact, the atoms of our bodies came from a star that died.

Even though one dies as mankind perceives death to be, they shall live again because a Sun died for them to live; As above So Below. (Symbolic)

Without that cycle of death and destruction, we ourselves would not be here.

Without a plan for mankind and a transformation/transfiguration (resurrection) all would be lost in a cycle of death based on eternal law of cause and effect in spirit.

So as nature uses destruction for new births...

Look beyond nature and destruction, if you're truly connecting with the One True Holy Spirit you would already have those Truth Answers for yourself. Listen to One-1 that knows because at this time you are not sure of yourself and do not know for sure with certainty.

Not all spirits are Good and of God. God represents Good not Evil; God cannot take part in doing Evil or it goes against what God stands for and represents which is Good. Take the conditioning of words and distortions of the Truth in the bible out of your mind. (Mistranslations/Misinterpretations/Misunderstandings) Be wise in what Spirit you connect with, let go of pride and say a prayer to your Father in Heaven asking in the name of Jesus Christ for guidance, direction and assistance in your life. Put it to the test.

this takes lots of time and will come in waves...

The Lightening day will come quickly as a thief in the night, your paradigm/view of life will change in the years to come Lynette and you will remember this discussion when the time comes.

Love & Best Wishes!
edit on ECDT1111AugPM41 by ET_MAN because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join