It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 291
<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Connect with the Spirit of Christ and connect with Eternal Truth.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Hi Polarwarrior,

The Creator/Creators are (Eternal Beings) that exist beyond earth's perception of 'TIME' in Eternity, where there are no dates, hours, minutes or even seconds in the way mankind perceives 'TIME” to be.

Revelations have been given in many forms,Truths if perceived correctly with the eyes of Truth which go beyond the bounds of 'TIME.'

The Sun has no beginning or end, the rays which proceed from it have no bounds.

If spirit-intelligences/souls had a beginning they will surely have an end.

That which has a beginning will surely have an end.

Spirit intelligences/souls have existed from eternity to eternity. Everything that's created cannot be eternal, earth and everything seen within the universe had their existence in an elementary state on a clip in 'TIME" from eternity. (Where there is no time) The spirit-intelligence/soul of you was not created but the earth and all things within the universe were.

The eternal principle is that elements can never be destroyed; they may be organized and re-organized, but not destroyed.

Elements are eternal and so are spirit-intelligences/souls.

To make it clear again, I've used October 11th (where there is no time) to fill in the blank_____ on events to come. 10.11.11 was given to me directly for a reason, and there's certainly more to it than just a date, whether events take place specifically on or around that date is irrelevant to the eternal welfare of your soul.

What is relevant is that you know that you have a Father and Family in Heaven, and that Jesus Christ was a real being that walked the earth.

If Jesus Christ's teachings are interpreted correctly, they are True; and through the power of the Holy Spirit the One Truth can be revealed to you.

Make amends with those around you, make amends with the Heavens.

Pray daily thanking the Heavens for the many blessings that are continually being given to you.

Take nothing for granted and realize that all good things in life are gifts and blessings.

Do not procrastinate your day of forgiving and asking forgiveness.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Originally posted by ET_MAN
To make it clear again, I've used October 11th (where there is no time) to fill in the blank_____ on events to come. 10.11.11 was given to me directly for a reason, and there's certainly more to it than just a date, whether events take place specifically on or around that date is irrelevant to the eternal welfare of your soul.

That might be true but it is relevant to the welfare of your soul. If that date comes and goes and you are found to have deceived or misled these people... then god help you.

I don't think there is any set of spiritual beliefs on this planet that takes kindly to your type.

I see plenty of posters on here who you have deceived/mislead into thinking a cataclysm will occur in October, probably so that you can prey on their vulnerability while they are in fear. Its really cruel and sad.

Either you were lying at the start or you changed you mind half way through the thread and cant admit you were wrong, either way its despicable.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Hi Polarwarrior,

You may judge me however you choose.

You are free to interpret what's been shared in this thread however you want.

But in wisdom: ”Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.”

Keep in mind that according to your current temporal belief, I am you and you are me, so treat yourself and others well.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The belief that all Truth and answers are merely found within yourself is not the full Truth, if it were, then everybody would have the same answers and truth found within themselves; but that is not the case. There is only One Truth behind creation and how all things came into existence.

The One Truth cannot be found within yourself alone, one must first pray to the Father/Family in the Heavens to receive a connection to the One Truth channel/station necessary in order to receive the One True Holy Spirit, (not all Spirits are One with the Spirit of Truth) then through the power of the Holy Spirit the One Truth can be revealed to you from within.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   

One of the most important eternal understanding that 'souls' on earth should know.

It's an understanding that determines where a 'soul' goes upon leaving the energy/body/flesh and why.

This understanding is The Truth.

Not my truth but The Truth and the way it is.

I share my witness that I know having had direct experiences with the afterlife, I've seen, experienced and know.

I have a responsibility to share with others and so I am.

I encourage you all to seek the truth when it comes to the following understanding.

I encourage you through sincere prayer to pray to your Spirit Father in Heaven above and Beyond earth's perceived universe.

In prayer, which is a respectful way of asking for guidance and assistance.

Ask your Father in Heaven for the Truth on this matter and if you ask with a sincere heart believing that you shall receive an answer with real faith then I promise you that if you are honest with yourself and sincerely seeking the truth than you will receive an answer in spirit.

I know these words to be True and have been given the above promise to share.

There are cause and effects in spirit based on one's thoughts/choices/decisions and actions.

Good and Evil do exist, however a person wants to rationalize and philosophize about them being merely subjective.

Hot and Cold, Fire and Ice are not subjective when it comes down to the understanding of what they are and there is a difference between the two. In the same way that Hot and Cold, Fire and Ice exist so does Good and Evil.

Love and Hate are not illusions, Good and Evil are not illusions either.

Good and Evil involve thoughts, choices, decisions and actions that people make based on knowledge according to their level of understanding, awareness and intent of what they are doing to others.

With knowledge, understanding and awareness comes accountability for one's actions.

Unlike animals found in nature mankind is accountable for their actions.

Mankind is not in a state of innocence.

The Knowledge of the tree of Good and Evil, the 'conscience' in Spirit.

Oppositions are found in all things within Earth's perceived universe, the opposition of elements found within the earth structure of creation are not Good and Evil as they are elements that are not making conscious choices/decisions/actions with knowledge, understanding and awareness to the level that mankind is.

Understanding that there is accountability for one's actions is one of the most important things for 'souls' on earth to understand as it involves where a soul goes upon leaving the energy/body/flesh and why.

Accountable to who or what one may ask?

Eternal Law

Who made up this Law and what gave them the right to be the Lawgiver?

Nobody made up the Law, some things are Eternal Understandings of cause and effect in spirit based on spirit-intelligences choices/decisions and actions. (Freewill In Spirit)

The Law of Harvest; A soul reaps what they sow (Eternal Law), the understanding that what a soul does unto others they do unto themselves.

Not to suggest that a soul is the other souls but that the actions one does to others has effects and 'souls' are accountable based on those actions; there's a cause and effect in spirit that will come back to them.

Thus what they do unto others, they do unto themselves, what they put out to others they receive back unto themselves according to the Eternal Law and mechanics of how things work.

Mankind can deny their 'conscience' in spirit, everyone has an awareness of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil within their spirit.

It's thoughts of the mind of rationalizing and philosophizing that deceive, and especially for the many who believe there to be no such thing as Good and Evil, or that both are merely subjective.

Some things can indeed be subjective with different understandings for different people but only up to a certain level/degree, there is a fine line between Hot and Cold, Fire and Ice, Happiness and Sorrow.

However a person wants to rationalize and philosophize, it doesn't change The Truth of what IS.

Hot and Cold, Fire and Ice will remain and there is a difference between the two.

Good and Evil will remain and there is a difference between the two.

You are accountable for your actions based on Eternal Law.

Good and Evil do exist, there is a line that can be crossed on choices/decisions/actions based on a 'souls' knowledge, understanding, awareness and intent of their choices/decisions/actions.

There are two lanes on a road like a highway/freeway, one leads in one direction and the other another.

It can get better or worse for 'souls' in the afterlife based on how they lived their life and their choices/decisions/actions.

One path leads to the underworld or winterland hellish existences and the other road leads to Utopia and Heavenly existences.

Heaven and Hell are not subjective and there IS a difference between the two.

Happiness and Sadness are not subjective and there IS a difference between the two.

If you rationalize and philosophize that Hell for one person could be Heaven for another then you understand not the true nature of Hell.

You know not what you say and are cozy on earth understanding not what you say. Those in winterland hellish existences know it's Hell and would never call it Heaven.

There are existences much more difficult than earth, Earth is a mid-zone in between Heaven and Hell and 'souls' have freewill in Spirit and a 'conscience.'

Be Wise

Is there a way that one can have the Eternal cause and effects in spirit taken away from them?

If One reaps what they sow does this mean that good actions reap good things?

Can a 'soul' cancel out their cause and effect debts in spirit through good actions or must they always reap what they sow or is there another way?

If a 'soul' has lived in opposition to that which is good and turns their life around with a sincere heart desiring to do good, can they cancel out the evil they've done to others through good works or is there more that needs to be done?

Is there such a thing as an eternal rope for mankind to hold onto or an atonement?

How does one attain forgiveness for their actions if there is a way to receive such a thing?

If people fall in water that can't swim and are drowning and someone tries to help them by throwing out a rope for them to hold onto is that a good thing?

If you saw a person in water drowning and knew they couldn't swim would you help them?

Should the people that were drowning be upset with the one that helped save them or should they be grateful?

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
So how do you know that you are praying to the right Father/God? Some have me believing that I'm praying to the wrong one. Why would the kids of Fatima have been mislead by Our Lady? Or was it Our Lady? You see this is where the gut feeling and faith come into play. I try to keep a healthy gut and not think with my head but with my gut feeling which has been as a Mother pretty accurate.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Here ye O inhabitants of the world, thou world is full of evil and ye are all guilty of being partakers of the cup of abomination. The inhabitants of earth have been greatly fooled and deceived, conditioned into a lifestyle of sin set on mammon. The cup of abomination is full and all have supported the devils kingdom of money that unfairly takes life intentionally making the poor suffer and starve to death. The world reaps the pale horse of death of war which torments the lives of the people of this world. The inhabitants of Babylon have sold themselves to the devil taking blessings from the Heavens for granted while thousands daily worldwide are murdered and starve to death. Selfishness and greed reigns while the millions of others struggle to live in tears without a roof over their head or food.

Woe Woe unto the inhabitants of the world while they stuff themselves with food in front of a TV entertaining themselves where a person gets paid millions to hit a golf ball or throw a ball through a hoop. Woe unto the heartless and careless, the system of the beast has set you up and conditioned you. Ye say unto yourselves ye are merely living your lives according to society and are not wronging anyone, but I say unto thee ye have robbed the poor and shown no mercy to the afflicted and neighbor in need. Ye have cast out of your mind the poor and set your hearts upon yourselves to entertain and satisfy your own desires and lusts without a thought for those crying out in the world for help.

Ye say but I have only enough to feed my own family and pay the bills, but I say unto thee who is your family and what have ye done for your brothers and sisters in the world crying out to you? If ye say ye have not to give then find it in your heart to pray out for those suffering. Do what ye can and contribute in heart and spirit accordingly. Be a light in sharing and spreading the word of awareness to others that they may do their part and avoid the Woes to come renouncing and supporting not the evils of this world.

Hearken ye O people of Earth, ye know not the cunning plan of the devil that has layed out the pits and traps all around you. Ye know not that ye are being puppeted on a daily basis and greatly influenced in body, mind and spirit. Pray always that Satan hath no power over thee, I say unto you Satan is a reality and has fooled the entire world with his fleet of negative multidimensional beings pretending and lying to be something they are not, that worketh in secret behind the scenes with agendas for your own destruction. Satan is the name of the ruler of the underworld even the same Draconian empire leader who has legions of fallen angels working in his behalf. Even the very reptilians and other gray aliens spoken of are part of the great deception. Figure it out, they are demonic and linked to the underworld doing the bidding of Satan who desireth to drag thy soul down to hell.

Woe unto the heartless for forgetting about the poor and suffering, ye shall be held accountable. Think ye not for the many children in the starving nations left for the crows without a bite to eat? Choose ye this day who you are and what ye represent and support. Does the world party and get drunk while the abused, neglected and suffering have not clean water to drink? Woe unto the scales of unfairness of this world, for the measurement shall fall upon thee and thou shalt be afflicted in thy days of the coming tribulations that are soon at hand. Woe unto those who put all their attention and focus on their beauty on the outside, for in focusing on their flesh they manifest their inner ugliness in spirit.

Woe unto you O inhabitants of the world, most have become like Devils that represent those who do evil, not recognising the difference between good and evil, loving only yourself and immediate family turning the cheek to those who are in need. Society and the world of Babylon has conditioned the inhabitants of earth to serve mammon and the empire of evil which is of the devil. The devil desireth to sift thy soul as wheat and bring consequence upon you and ye are blind in your own doings as ye are drinking of the world cup of sin. The cup of Babylon is heavy and nearly full, it shall overflow upon thee and great shall be the spill of it.

Be warned mankind, times are coming of great turmoil more than has ever before been recorded in all the history of earth. The wheat shall be separated from the chaff, even the good from evil, one on the right hand and one on the left. The Good Shepherd even Jesus Christ shall call His people from the four corners of the Earth and they shall recognise his Voice in Spirit. Hearken ye all to the Good Spirit of Truth which is a still small voice nevertheless a voice that can pierce ye to the very center of thy being. A voice as a roar of a lion of many waters that proceedeth out of the mouth according to the word of God with great power and authority declared upon all nations, kindreds, tongues and people. Arise and wake up for the Holy one of Israel even Jesus Christ is at thy doors.

Hearken ye O inhabitants of the Earth, the day shall soon come that the earth shall shake out of it's place and move to and fro, mountains shall fall, make no mistake today is a day of warning, tempests and superstorms shall come. Let the desolation sign from the sky be a sign unto you. The stars shall lose their light when the sun is blackened as night. The cup of Babylon is nearly full, yea nearly at the rim to overflow. The reap as sow comes with great earthquakes that will break the scales, behold it shall become a reality. Famines and great plagues are around the corner. Let it be a sign unto you, the wars are nearly upon thee and the world shall experience great tribulations.

Hearken ye O inhabitants of the world and Woe unto the wicked and the selfish, for thou shalt have thy reward. For some it would have been better off that they had never been born, for the Adversary shall sift them as wheat and drag their souls down to hell. The mark of the beast shall be in thy hand and those who serve the system of the beast which is the kingdom of the devil shall partake of the death in spirit. Woe unto those who trade, sell and deny the spirit of God, for they have sold themselves to the devil and given up the spirit of Christ. Death shall fall upon many and they shall experience torment, agonies and misery that can not be measured.

Woe unto those who say I have nothing to fear and will not be held accountable, I have no need for a Saviour or to be saved some say. Ye have lost your way and Satan has you right where he wants you to be sifted as wheat when the day of sifting comes. Beware O ye beware for your soul is at stake. Ye are stained in Sin and Satan has the rights to Sin, how can ye repay your debts in Hell when ye have no money to pay. Behold your misery will be full of agony, torment and suffering. Ye shall beg for forgiveness and mercy and it shall not come in your day of torment until the day that all shall be lifted from hell by the Holy one of Israel, even Jesus Christ your Lord, Saviour and Redeemer who took upon himself the sins of the world for those who ask forgiveness of him and believe on his name. In that day all shall be judged according to their works and by mercy and grace shall those who make it to Heaven be saved. For none are guiltless and without sin but the winepresser, even Jesus Christ, mankind's Saviour alone.

Hearken O ye inhabitants of earth unto the voice of one crying upon the fields of Babylon.Forsake thy evil doings and arise, pray for forgiveness and sin no more, take up thy clean garments and keep them clean daily. Repent Ye Repent for the day of tribulation is soon at hand.
edit on 24-8-2011 by TheTrueTeaching because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Curses!!! I lost my last reply before it got posted..

Ok let me start again...Next time I'll use notepad for long responses.

Just curious why you felt the need to setup another account. I read what you posted on your account setup on 4-14-2011.

I humbly hear your words.

Too bad I've lost my train of thought...I guess do to hunger and need to get back to work unfortnately.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Just curious why you felt the need to setup another account. I read what you posted on your account setup on 4-14-2011.

I humbly hear your words.

I lost my password and have a new email address so couldn't retrieve it.
Note to the Mods, please delete my other account. Thanks

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTrueTeaching

I very much feel the frustrations you bear being within this world, but mostly I felt the love and compassion for others within you. May you continue to be inspired, for there is much Truth within you and within that bold post. Now is the time to be bold, for the hour is late with many still in slumber. Thank you for your expressions of insight brother.

The messengers are doing their part with sincere intent, even though they themselves are imperfect as human beings within this world. The dominant question that remains is who will take heed of the calls made with Good intent to be willfully delivered unto the Graces of the Holy Spirit? Such connection/mergence was always designed to be so simple and freely available to all the Children of the world engaged in the spiritual 'tug of war' often unseen.

The station of the Holy Spirit has already provided me glimpses of the preparations being made for the 'physical' wars to come that you mentioned. There will come a time of tribulation when it will seem that everything is happening at once, for indeed we are approaching the days of greater confusions and sorrows in the world and many will realise just how much they took for granted without gratitude of all the giftings provided.

Much Love. Bless you and stay strong in Contention with the Spirit of Christ who showed us the Way so few in the world follow. I pray many more are brought to Deliverance via repentance and connection to the Graces of our Family in Heaven. Peace be among our spirits through turbulent times.

edit on 24-8-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

The belief that all Truth and answers are merely found within yourself is not the full Truth, if it were, then everybody would have the same answers and truth found within themselves; but that is not the case. There is only One Truth behind creation and how all things came into existence. The One Truth cannot be found within yourself alone, one must first pray to the Father/Family in the Heavens to receive a connection to the One Truth channel/station necessary in order to receive the One True Holy Spirit, (not all Spirits are One with the Spirit of Truth) then through the power of the Holy Spirit the One Truth can be revealed to you from within. Love & Best Wishes!
reply to post by ET_MAN

I could not agree more with that statement. Sincere Outreach is Key. Thank you for your Way with words.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

reply to post by LeoVirgo

Hi LeoVirgo,

dont recall saying much about all is love

Is everything Love, or is there such a thing as something not being Love?

Love & Best Wishes!

I personally dont find the word love a way to define 'everything'. I see all as with a harmonic purpose due to its natural design of 'being'. I dont see creation being something that had a choice or that was 'wished' into existence....but more of a natural thing that occurs through 'infinitely being'....it just 'is'.

Some may use harmony and love as synonyms...and may then say that all is love, all works together, so that makes it 'love' but I think our human understanding of the word love is not suffice to describe everything that is.

Some use light and love as synonyms....saying that all is light so all is love.

Some use the word love as a vibration...and this may be, but I would think then we would need a new definition of what 'love' is.

Im not saying all is not love....but that I personally dont use such a saying because I think there can be many understandings to what such a saying means.

I think its easier to say all is love, then to really describe what such a saying means.

I think describing 'all that is' with words like harmonic purpose fits better then saying that all is love.

Its just my own personal preference to not say all is love too much....for how does one describe that all is love. If we are going to say all is the vibration of love...what does that mean? If we are going to say light is love, what does that mean?

Welcome your thoughts as always and wishing you and yours well!
Lv

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I was led to these words today that i read for the first time whilst outside my front yard. I thought it would be good to share them here, took a mental note then turned several pages over. Soon after this a breeze blew and flipped the pages back to the exact page where these verses were. That was a good enough sign for me

Isaiah

Chapter 59

59:1 Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:

59:2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

59:3 For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness.

59:4 None calleth for justice, nor any pleadeth for truth: they trust in vanity, and speak lies; they conceive mischief, and bring forth iniquity.

59:5 They hatch cockatrice' eggs, and weave the spider's web: he that eateth of their eggs dieth, and that which is crushed breaketh out into a viper.

59:6 Their webs shall not become garments, neither shall they cover themselves with their works: their works are works of iniquity, and the act of violence is in their hands.

59:7 Their feet run to evil, and they make haste to shed innocent blood: their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; wasting and destruction are in their paths.

59:8 The way of peace they know not; and there is no judgment in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not know peace.

59:9 Therefore is judgment far from us, neither doth justice overtake us: we wait for light, but behold obscurity; for brightness, but we walk in darkness.

59:10 We grope for the wall like the blind, and we grope as if we had no eyes: we stumble at noon day as in the night; we are in desolate places as dead men.

59:11 We roar all like bears, and mourn sore like doves: we look for judgment, but there is none; for salvation, but it is far off from us.

59:12 For our transgressions are multiplied before thee, and our sins testify against us: for our transgressions are with us; and as for our iniquities, we know them;

59:13 In transgressing and lying against the LORD, and departing away from our God, speaking oppression and revolt, conceiving and uttering from the heart words of falsehood.

59:14 And judgment is turned away backward, and justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Peace be upon you ET_MAN!

The clue is in your repeated reference to “created”

I think evil has an association with creation.

I think the Garden of Eden is the source of the forbidden tree—the source of evil

I think the forbidden tree is the matrix of creation

When humans became entwined in that tree we have what we are today; what we have always been since, and what we will be until we are delivered.

Peace and blessings be upon you!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

ET_MAN,

1. Was Jesus against organized religion?

2. Basically, Jesus wanted for people to be happy?

3. Would Jesus disaprove of today's Christianity and the way it is and how it is practiced?

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

the comet is a real comet,and it can be viewed via telescopes by people. The comet will actually be at it's closest point to Earth on 9/11, while it is not a coincidence,since there is no such thing, the comet on itself has nothing to do with the powers that be.However it doesn't mean they will not possibly try to do some things around that date,in september.

The comet is a harbinger,a harbinger that by mid october,when its at its closest to Earth,the perigee,its coma of magnetism will have, its been calculated, possibly a 200 000 km radius if nto more, and it will only be 60 000 km or so from Earth,so it will effect the entire earth with it's magnetism,which it is getting more and more from the Sun affecting it with its own magnetism.

So I would say to look forward to possible disruptions in the tectonics and weather patterns,but really,it will not be out of the blue,it hasn't been for a while,it will merely be escalating.But can an event like Japans 8.8 earthquake happen in october of 2011 ? Most probably can, I hope not,but one has to be ready for it,since it makes too much sense the further we go into such things.

As for the people who run this planet, they have their own little schemes, that can simply coincide,cause they choose to coincide them with what is not of their doing..the comet and what is beyond it. And they may coincide it with certain dates in order to magnify the chaos even further. That however doesn't mean that everything is done by them, simply that they have their own plans for these times and they will use opportunities when they see them...this acutal comet affecting Earth is a GREAT opportunity for them to deceive people into certain notions...spicing the event up with their own agendas.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri
it will only be 60 000 km or so from Earth

who told you this distance ? any scientific proof ?
34 Million kM To earth , please !
www.2012hoax.org...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

The comet will actually be at it's closest point to Earth on 9/11, while it is not a coincidence,since there is no such thing, the comet on itself has nothing to do with the powers that be.However it doesn't mean they will not possibly try to do some things around that date,in september.

That date is the perihelion, the date its closest to the sun, and as its carrying a charge, basically a capacitor, this is the day the comet is most likely going to impact. We're in an electric universe.

However, it doesn't stop the fact that the Bloodlines are hiding behind it. 100% proof on the dates and the nuclear facilities targetted. HAARP was on just prior to Japan's tragedy and Tokyo University studied its output, and due to the earthquake waves being used, directed at Fukishima, they called it what it was.

Also, understand I am not saying there aren't natural events, rather that some are taking advantage of this time, and taking action to play life and death over populations.

edit on 25-8-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Thank you for those really good posts. I keep feeling its very simple, and that message about not being able to change the world, but how the world changes us. Being able to discern, light from its opposite. love from the opposite, and seek, pray for forgiveness, help, healing, direction, is the way. The message of Christ Jesus is the most perfect example of Love and Service to others, that we have. Thats the way. Seeing through the world and traps as well, and praying for help to recover, to alter what we're becoming here, and help others to wake up more.

top topics

<< 288  289  290    292  293  294 >>

join