It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 290
<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

Not only that, but in order to have a backwards belief you really would have to buy into the bloodlines twisted distortions and believe in a Cold Hearted Neutral God who does not love anyone and doesnt care if people who are innocently fooled, suffer undending pain, or even non existence in some twisted belief of tares and people as not even having souls and only thinking they do, and being reformatted/recycled. Yes I know what they think. They think God is not Love, that's pablum for the masses, but more sophisticated, remade in their psychotic image, like they are.

In reality, the solar system, the stars/sun and earth, and what all people could view and draw conclusions on, even in the deepest jungle, the natives, who were very advanced poetic thinkers, who knew earth and nature were a LIVING LIBRARY of information, and spiritual direction. One can meditate and think deeply on many many things, and see the truth.

In fact, after my connection to HS became strong and downloads occurred and my son and I were discussing Infinity, and Time itself and both shared an experience vision, I wrote up my thread on the Holographic Universe and Space Time.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Space/Time/Infinity & The Holographic Universe!
It is not only scientific theories and discoveries that inform us, but also, what is observable in nature. The Living Library.

To ignore that, twist it all around, believe in an unloving God who doesnt care and likes trapping and tricking people, and makes the Library a Lie, is not a very healthy way of thinking. I would see through such a being and understand that is not Love/Goodness/God, but the enemy digging his own trap for certain "sophisticated" folk.
edit on 23-8-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTrueBeliever

As stated in my Profile:

More Stuff You Should Know
At the same/time multi tasking as a Mother, Nana, IT support, Car Haulin as well as I AM A HANDFUL! I'm strong willed, independent, outspoken, and I tell it like it is! I make mistakes, I am sometimes out of control, and at times hard to handle, but I LOVE and I will GIVE with all my heart!!!!! If you can't handle me at my worst then you sure don't deserve me at my best!

There you have it....I make mistakes...me bad.

For the record I love unconditionally....and have forgive those who have done me wrong and caused me pain...I come from a dysfunctional family and had to adapt and overcome many trying times. I couldn't have done it without my faith in God, Jesus Christ & the Holly Ghost and the power of prayer.

With all the prayers by Millions over the thousands of years...How Ironic we find ourselves where we are today which is not in a place that makes us feel free and safe.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Then that is postive, and you did mention Yeshua/Jesus. He did talk about the Light and Shining it.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

When I was younger, I had this urge to write often... many times with the pen moving my hand as I watched in awe of its outcome...

I wrote this song almost 20 years ago, based off the writings of one of those times....

Curious if it is a reference to some of these posts, Et-man????

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I just noticed the earthquake, east coast area, affecting many regions, from Washington DC, to Virginia. I did find this, there'll probably be more ones out soon.

Aug.23 Location of ELENIN during the Virginia 5.9 & Colorado 5.3 Earthquakes

Cascadia has had many quakes too, far too many.

Aug.23 Location of ELENIN during the Virginia 5.9 & Colorado 5.3 Earthquakes

May everyone stay safe, always, and be of high frequency. Work at overcoming the world and noticing those in need. ARK, Acts of Random Kindness.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
According to the European Earthquake site that was THREE 5.9 quakes not one, which is why it was felt all over the place and they even evacuated buildings in Canada, so the US site LIES. Their link is down right now, when it comes back up when they stop censoring it, its here: hisz.rsoe...

What makes this a crime, not a cosmic even to me is the 3 sites: Virginia Deep Woods, Nuclear Site, Dunreath, Nuclear Site, and Louisa, Virginia. 3 quakes nearly 6 in the richter scale, 2 where over nuclear facilities. Coincidence, I think not!

Looks like they're going to use their comet named 9/11 for some kind events. to hide behind. HAARP!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

But who has a clearer access to the measurment equipment in the US.
the USGS or Europe?
I can understand your Idea here,. but go to the quakewatch page and look at how the data is explained
by our own ATS peoples.
I do not see but exactly what was shown..
Even hisz.rsoe.hu... has had info very wrong

edit on 23-8-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

US is censored. The other showed it uncensored, and then got taken offline when it was noticed. I'm really curious if the same data will be there or removed. I've read threads where the data has changed in the US.

These are crimes, and to me, they're hiding under a comet.

www.nhc.noaa.gov...?large#contents

Also, projected course of Hurricane Irene. Reminds me of 9/11, Hurricane Erin was manifactued out of no where, went up the coast to NYC, same day as the events, and then dissipated. These things are not random, its like they're gloating, playing games right out in plain site smugly saying, we know some of you know, but you can't stop us. I want the arrests made, that I was shown. Now! They throw a 12 year old boy in jail ,though he is not responsible for his crimes like an adult, for 30 years, but allow psychopaths to run the world. And if you want them arrested you're just being harsh and judgemental. NOT QUITE!

Also these could be Forshocks, and targetting nuclear sites.

Earthquake virginia washington DC, HAARP? 5.9m maryland DC Operation Bold quest NUCLEAR False

Nato and US Troops doing drills. And this is a good assessment, its reasonable assumption.

HAARP Magnetometer Readings Today 8/23/2011

HAARP Magnetometer Data Shows What Caused Japan Earthquake

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

what about safe places in australia?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN
reply to post by Greenize

If I felt most of you were prepared to hear all, I would release everything in one single shot in it's entirety. If I was to place all the pieces of the puzzle together of what's been going on and about to happen it may sound to unbelievable for most. I'm afraid I couldn't blame you for having doubts but I would hope you find the answers out for yourself instead of blindly passing this information by. Things are not as they seem and only few are in the know of what lies ahead and just around the corner, the human races of the world have been in the dark for a very long time, this age is what we call dream land. I have learned of all that you have endured in the days to come, things must change and awareness must be spread at a higher rate of speed.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by ET_MAN]

As much as i want to believe you, the fact that you referred all of earths existence being threatened, as a 'puzzle' implies, you yourself do not know future events and find them confusing. If i knew the answers to a complicated to situation, i definitely wouldn't refer to them as a puzzle.

You speak in prophetic terms, using vague information that can be interpreted in anyway you wish. The sheer ridiculous nature of this kind of thread needs a reason.

Unless you give a single fact that can be proven, you should clearly know how rocky the foundation of your legitimacy is.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I cannot answer all questions at this time due to circumstance but will share what I feel you must know about October 11th 2011. The earth will stop rotating on this date as a magnetic pole shift will occur.

.... only 50 days till we find out if ET_MAN is a fraud or not.

oooo the suspense.

Better start thinking up some better excuses huh et? The old "what is time anyway" one and the "it was only a metaphor" one wont really stand up when they all come demanding to know why you lied to them.

edit on 23-8-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

And your name is unity?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Hi Polarwarrior,

According to your current belief:

I am you and you are me; so everything you say to me, you only say to yourself.

What does that say about yourself?

only 50 days till we find out if ET_MAN is a fraud or not.

First comes the testimony of Truth, then comes the testimony of wars, famines, earthquakes, lightnings, thunders, tempests and the oceans covering lands.

Stand not in darkness believing there to be no Good or Evil; no accountability.

Nothing changes the One Truth.

Not your truth, not others truth.

The One Truth IS Eternal and will always be.

I've made it clear many times throughout this thread that I've used October 11th to fill in the blank_____ on events to come. 10.11.11 is a time-line of importance that was given to me, whether events take place specifically in and around that date or not are irrelevant to the eternal welfare of your soul.

What is relevant is that you know that you have a Father and Family in Heaven, and that Jesus Christ was a real being that walked the earth.

If Jesus Christ's teachings are properly understood and interpreted correctly they are True; and through the power of the Holy Spirit the One Truth can be revealed to you.

If you are sincere and truly seeking the Truth about Earth life and the Universe then pray and put it to the test.

Have you put this to the test and been honest with yourself?

Have you sincerely prayed about it?

If you reject the teachings of Jesus Christ then you reject the One Truth.

You can choose any other truth you want for yourself and feel it to be true but it doesn't change what is. The One Truth is contained within the Teachings of Jesus Christ if they are interpreted correctly, discerning the words with an eye of Light through and by the power of the Holy Spirit.

The One Truth cannot be found within yourself alone, one must first pray to the Father/Family in the Heavens to receive a connection to the One channel/station necessary in order to receive the Holy Spirit, then through the power of the Holy Spirit the One Truth can be revealed to you from within.

You will be in my prayers polarwarrior and I have faith in you Brother.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jeffro86

Hi Jeffro86,

what about safe places in australia?

Stand in Light places. Is not the land more than elements, is not the the body for the spirit. If then the spirit of you is in your temple, let the spirit of you stand in Light places. When the destroyer comes, the world of evil shall be consumed. Destruction for destruction according to one's works, and this to answer the eternal law of cause and effect in spirit; based on one's choices/decisions/actions.

Love & Best Wishes!

edit on ECDT1111AugAM31 by ET_MAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

Hi BeforeTheHangmansNoose,

The puzzle is finding the One Truth within a world full of confusion.

you yourself do not know future events

I know future events but not all.

information that can be interpreted in anyway you wish.

Interpret however you wish.

Unless you give a single fact that can be proven,

There's plenty of evidence and coinciding prophecies; you decide.
comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...

The way to obtain the Truth of things is not to seek it in earthly material, but pray to your Father/Family in the Heavens; make a connection and obtain it.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Hi Relocator,

Like I said my gut ain't buying it....

Follow the Spirit of Truth, not your gut.

He's going to take you to Hell.

There is only one that has power to take you to Hell; you, yourself and you --- based on your choices/decisions/actions.

Hell has no power over you, only as you permit it.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

I've made it clear many times throughout this thread that I've used October 11th to fill in the blank_____ on events to come. 10.11.11 is a time-line of importance that was given to me, whether events take place specifically in and around that date or not are irrelevant to the eternal welfare of your soul.

You were very clear that it would happen on exactly that date...

I have an exact date with an hour specifically know

You promise no delays...

The event will take place October 2011, it has never been delayed I can tell you this WILL happen

When asked how many will perish you say...

Who could really give an exact figure but I can say in the "Billions"

As to why you started this thread...

This thread was specifically started with intention to deliver this date Oct 11, 2011. I have delivered the date and so now you have it.

On disclosure...

everyone will know about aliens after October 11, 2011

After the event that kills billions.....

Life will strictly be about survival after Oct 11, 2011

... sure it will. [/sarcasm]

I would rather you disbelieve all I say and go on your way with an awareness of October 11, 2011

...done.
See you back here in october.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Hi Polarwarrior,

The Creator/Creators are (Eternal Beings) that exist beyond earth's perception of 'TIME' in Eternity, where there are no dates, hours, minutes or even seconds in the way mankind perceives 'TIME” to be.

Revelations have been given in many forms,Truths if perceived correctly with the eyes of Truth which go beyond the bounds of 'TIME.'

The Sun has no beginning or end, the rays which proceed from it have no bounds.

If spirit-intelligences/souls had a beginning they will surely have an end.

That which has a beginning will surely have an end.

Spirit intelligences/souls have existed from eternity to eternity. Everything that's created cannot be eternal, earth and everything seen within the universe had their existence in an elementary state on a clip in 'TIME" from eternity. (Where there is no time) The spirit-intelligence/soul of you was not created but the earth and all things within the universe were.

The eternal principle is that elements can never be destroyed; they may be organized and re-organized, but not destroyed.

Elements are eternal and so are spirit-intelligences/souls.

To make it clear again, I've used October 11th (where there is no time) to fill in the blank_____ on events to come. 10.11.11 was given to me directly for a reason, and there's certainly more to it than just a date, whether events take place specifically on or around that date is irrelevant to the eternal welfare of your soul.

What is relevant is that you know that you have a Father and Family in Heaven, and that Jesus Christ was a real being that walked the earth.

If Jesus Christ's teachings are interpreted correctly, they are True; and through the power of the Holy Spirit the One Truth can be revealed to you.

Make amends with those around you, make amends with the Heavens.

Pray daily thanking the Heavens for the many blessings that are continually being given to you.

Take nothing for granted and realize that all good things in life are gifts and blessings.

Do not procrastinate your day of forgiving and asking forgiveness.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by benedict9

Benedict9 beautifully said. Part of this great deception and illusion is to have people believe that they no longer need to be accountable, but instead simply wake up to an advanced evolutionary state. The world is wrapped in darkness and people are unaware of their role in that darkness and that is the part of the deception.

If we were that advanced, the world would not be what it is today. So that speaks volumes and is a testimony that this ascension is just a delusion. Otherwise if that were true, people would be exhibiting great abilities and be changing the entire paradigm. Look around and see that the opposite is happening. Everything is falling.

Somehow people think that they do not need to be accountable for thier separation from God. Free will means that we also need our free will to return to Him. There is no ascension otherwise of any sort. You can't just leap into a supreme state from the very reality your in. We don't just deserve something like that without making the conscious choice to accept the gift that G-d sent us.

Why? Because ever since our free will came into effect in this world, The War began over our souls. Why? Because our souls are the living breath of Yahweh and the fallen have none without stealing it from us. That is why deception is their key card to play.

The legion is indeed coming under the guise of saving mankind. Most of the world will believe this and are already being set up to do so. Compared to what is coming, people will think that what we are going through now is a walk through a park. You can't have ascention without the accountability of your free will and your choice for the salvation that will protect you for an eternity. You cannot remove the prime Alpha from the equation of this ascention that is spoken of.

People will sadly discover that they will be left in the dust. Nothing is free in this world and people just don't get to be supreme because people love that idea and it suits what they desperately want to believe. It doesn't work that way and never did. There is zero accountability for sin in that belief or in the part everyone plays in the war that is about to finally break out in the open.

What people are not understanding is that everyone is a pawn in this great dark prison of deception. That the war between the fallen and heaven is real and it is over our souls, our life force of eternity. Only broken free when the knowledge of the truth is revealed inside the spirit of the person. The truth that our souls are what is at stake, hence the need for salvation. Anyone that is born in this world will know the shocking truth when everything unfolds.

Matthew 7:13 "You can enter God's Kingdom only through the narrow gate. The highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who choose the easy way. But the gateway to life is small, and the road is narrow, and only a few ever find it."

The shocker will be just when everyone is waiting for this amazing paradigm shift to translate them to a superior reality of being, the real war will be unleased by the legion and death and destruction will surround us. Then people will know this war is about our souls. Even then, most will cling to their rebellion.

In order for any shift to occur, that which exists must be destroyed.
What this war is about is your soul. The entire infrastructure of society is based on esoteric symbols for the purpose of divination and giving power to the legion in their domination of this planet. It is all around you. Open your eyes, see and free yourself from the chains of deception that is holding your soul hostage.

I recognize that we are all on a journey towards truth. That is a beautiful thing.

Hi Egyptia,

Thank you for sharing this, hope to hear more from you.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by benedict9

Call me crazy, but I can totally see why secret governments do what they do, they show us what we are not so we may truly find who and what we are.

They cannot show us what we already Know from within via the Divine Covenant with our Father (that the Adversaries attempt to stain). We are infused with Love from birth, for those who understand the Light Truth that we are indeed 'Created in the Father's image'. Therefore we already understand what is not of the loving nature of that harboured within (without it being deemed 'necessary' to be shown by Illuminatus who have been manipulated to commit unholy generational evils). The Wise before us have warned that although evils will occur within this dominion, Woe be upon those that do them. Accountability always for our deeds in RIGHT or WRONG to those who Know there is a spiritual difference.

Look at the word "Illuminator", it means Light Bearer. I see the Illuminati as beings who show us the light, may not be in the way we would like to see, but none the less, they get the job done very well.

Many bloodline servants have been promised much 'illumination' by their fallen ones. The Rebel league 'serve' as much false light as blasphemous false truth. And many shall bask in their sweet deceptions as the time is 'ripe' for their 'new age' to unveil.

I really don't see anything as right or wrong anymore, its just all experience and growth.

This is one of the primary Lucifer doctrines, whether realised or not-- aligned with the 'do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law' philosophia.

We are all on the same path and others will get there eventually

Those who wake up to the fact that evils are not 'necessary' for spiritual progress will be on their way a lot faster on the RIGHT path of GOOD in LOVE that does not distort the meaning of Divine Love as enacting means of murder, rape, torture, war for our 'evolution'. Many Illuminists will discover that eventually the hard way on the long road, just how deceived they were for all their indoctrinations, oaths and binding ceremonies willingly allowing for the perversion of their spiritual will with the influences of deceiving spirits. The father of lies spins a very fine web to snare many.

I see singularity and not duality

Do not allow your Love and acceptance of the world blind you to the fact that there is indeed an Adversary, an enemy of Man, who seeks to 'devour'.

Lucifer is not as evil as we have portrayed Lucifer to be. Everything is here as freewill, just as we incarnated here on freewill, do what one wishes and we are are all growing. Harvest, graduation... new beginnings... all very soon I really believe something wonderful is happening and is about to PEAK, exciting times we live in, exciting times, gotta love the timeline!

Lucifer would also tell you the same thing. Exciting times for him and his unholy legion that tempts, seduces and preys on the misery of the Divine Children of the Holy Creation. His time is short and I thank my Holy Father/Light Family in Heavens for that, for I do not personally consider the coming creeds of the NWO that will be made manifest 'exciting' in the least. Grace be with you.

edit on 20-8-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

Hi Benedict9,

Thanks for all the efforts you've made to bring others awareness in this great time of confusion.

Here's a link to Benedic9's website - www.theninthsign.com...

To be Forewarned is to be Forearmed.

Love & Best Wishes!

top topics

<< 287  288  289    291  292  293 >>

join