It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 293
<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ET_MAN

Love & Best Wishes!
#

Sadly I put myself through that, and the end just proved what I suspected...

1) The man talking knows a mate who has bunkers and equipment for sale
2) The man who has stuff for sale has a wife who is also an expert...she will sell you things to keep you safe
3) The man talking wants you to buy his book so we can prepare because he likes the "little guys"...

...if they are so bothered on all of us preparing and talking about how diffrent things will be, then how come the same man talking about how we wont have money or food...is making sure he sells his book for money that in his words will be useless?

Sorry for being harsh but I was really expecting to see something great out of this, and all its left me with (which seems to happen alot here on ATS) is some guy has convinced people our money is better in his pocket for our sakes.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Great Posts ET_Man; your wisdom is manifest and a light to the nations!

The Quran has a beautiful verse about light:

“God is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The Parable of His Light is as if there were a Niche and within it a Lamp: the Lamp enclosed in Glass: the glass as it were a brilliant star: Lit from a blessed Tree, an Olive, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil is well-nigh luminous, though fire scarce touched it: Light upon Light! God doth guide whom He will to His Light: God doth set forth Parables for men: and God doth know all things.” (Quran 24:35)

Peace

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Oh ....man...

I do not have the time to read all these pages. Where should I start?

I am all about you and what you have to say. I totally believe in the afterlife, what is coming, but one thing I am uncertain of is WHAT, WHERE, WHEN, and HOW.

I just feel it and have since the Arkansas swarm and then when the Japan Quake took place it was a gut feeling that prophecy will begin to reveal itself. Why? I have no idea...intuition I guess.

Can I ask some questions and you answer as this thread is pretty lengthy but I do not want to put stress on you by answering the same thing again after you have probably answered the same ones over and over again.

Peace and love to you!!!!! xoxoxo

Jenn

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

One of the most important eternal understanding that 'souls' on earth should know.

It's an understanding that determines where a 'soul' goes upon leaving the energy/body/flesh and why.

This understanding is The Truth.

Not my truth but The Truth and the way it is.

I share my witness that I know having had direct experiences with the afterlife, I've seen, experienced and know.

I have a responsibility to share with others and so I am.

I encourage you all to seek the truth when it comes to the following understanding.

I encourage you through sincere prayer to pray to your Spirit Father in Heaven above and Beyond earth's perceived universe.

In prayer, which is a respectful way of asking for guidance and assistance.

Ask your Father in Heaven for the Truth on this matter and if you ask with a sincere heart believing that you shall receive an answer with real faith then I promise you that if you are honest with yourself and sincerely seeking the truth than you will receive an answer in spirit.

I know these words to be True and have been given the above promise to share.

There are cause and effects in spirit based on one's thoughts/choices/decisions and actions.

Good and Evil do exist, however a person wants to rationalize and philosophize about them being merely subjective.

Hot and Cold, Fire and Ice are not subjective when it comes down to the understanding of what they are and there is a difference between the two. In the same way that Hot and Cold, Fire and Ice exist so does Good and Evil.

Love and Hate are not illusions, Good and Evil are not illusions either.

Good and Evil involve thoughts, choices, decisions and actions that people make based on knowledge according to their level of understanding, awareness and intent of what they are doing to others.

With knowledge, understanding and awareness comes accountability for one's actions.

Unlike animals found in nature mankind is accountable for their actions.

Mankind is not in a state of innocence.

The Knowledge of the tree of Good and Evil, the 'conscience' in Spirit.

Oppositions are found in all things within Earth's perceived universe, the opposition of elements found within the earth structure of creation are not Good and Evil as they are elements that are not making conscious choices/decisions/actions with knowledge, understanding and awareness to the level that mankind is.

Understanding that there is accountability for one's actions is one of the most important things for 'souls' on earth to understand as it involves where a soul goes upon leaving the energy/body/flesh and why.

Accountable to who or what one may ask?

Eternal Law

Who made up this Law and what gave them the right to be the Lawgiver?

Nobody made up the Law, some things are Eternal Understandings of cause and effect in spirit based on spirit-intelligences choices/decisions and actions. (Freewill In Spirit)

The Law of Harvest; A soul reaps what they sow (Eternal Law), the understanding that what a soul does unto others they do unto themselves.

Not to suggest that a soul is the other souls but that the actions one does to others has effects and 'souls' are accountable based on those actions; there's a cause and effect in spirit that will come back to them.

Thus what they do unto others, they do unto themselves, what they put out to others they receive back unto themselves according to the Eternal Law and mechanics of how things work.

Mankind can deny their 'conscience' in spirit, everyone has an awareness of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil within their spirit.

It's thoughts of the mind of rationalizing and philosophizing that deceive, and especially for the many who believe there to be no such thing as Good and Evil, or that both are merely subjective.

Some things can indeed be subjective with different understandings for different people but only up to a certain level/degree, there is a fine line between Hot and Cold, Fire and Ice, Happiness and Sorrow.

However a person wants to rationalize and philosophize, it doesn't change The Truth of what IS.

Hot and Cold, Fire and Ice will remain and there is a difference between the two.

Good and Evil will remain and there is a difference between the two.

You are accountable for your actions based on Eternal Law.

Good and Evil do exist, there is a line that can be crossed on choices/decisions/actions based on a 'souls' knowledge, understanding, awareness and intent of their choices/decisions/actions.

There are two lanes on a road like a highway/freeway, one leads in one direction and the other another.

It can get better or worse for 'souls' in the afterlife based on how they lived their life and their choices/decisions/actions.

One path leads to the underworld or winterland hellish existences and the other road leads to Utopia and Heavenly existences.

Heaven and Hell are not subjective and there IS a difference between the two.

Happiness and Sadness are not subjective and there IS a difference between the two.

If you rationalize and philosophize that Hell for one person could be Heaven for another then you understand not the true nature of Hell.

You know not what you say and are cozy on earth understanding not what you say. Those in winterland hellish existences know it's Hell and would never call it Heaven.

There are existences much more difficult than earth, Earth is a mid-zone in between Heaven and Hell and 'souls' have freewill in Spirit and a 'conscience.'

Be Wise

Is there a way that one can have the Eternal cause and effects in spirit taken away from them?

If One reaps what they sow does this mean that good actions reap good things?

Can a 'soul' cancel out their cause and effect debts in spirit through good actions or must they always reap what they sow or is there another way?

If a 'soul' has lived in opposition to that which is good and turns their life around with a sincere heart desiring to do good, can they cancel out the evil they've done to others through good works or is there more that needs to be done?

Is there such a thing as an eternal rope for mankind to hold onto or an atonement?

How does one attain forgiveness for their actions if there is a way to receive such a thing?

If people fall in water that can't swim and are drowning and someone tries to help them by throwing out a rope for them to hold onto is that a good thing?

If you saw a person in water drowning and knew they couldn't swim would you help them?

Should the people that were drowning be upset with the one that helped save them or should they be grateful?

Love & Best Wishes!

LOVELY......I really didn't have to go far to see where you are in your journey.

This is why I LOVE this site. I can come on here and feel so close to someone I have never met because their journey has lead them to the same destination.

Your words deserve to be repeated!!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I wanted to create a separate topic to post this video in but since I can only make one in the introduction section, this one seems to be a good choice because I'm sure it's related to the OP.

www.youtube.com...

Sorry for talking so slowly, I actually rarely SPEAK english.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

ET Man - your original post was in 2009. I have read nearly all of the posts and when I got to the end, I saw that you were still here. Thank you. Please help me understand. Is this just another cycle of human existence?

Would I want to be here after the events? I think not. But I do not know how to make the transition to the light. I do not want to fear and yet I fear. I do not want to let go of my earthly things and loved ones and yet I cannot wait to leave. What is this pulling on my heart? Why have I awakened and my children and loves have not?
I feel it every single day - something is changing.

Does this video tell me what is to happen?

iparte...

Peace and love to you ET - and thank you.

edit on 25-8-2011 by Ghostcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
always one that is enlightened and the masses scream "please be my Guru so I might be saved" yep, every time!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I am a Hindu, and have limited understanding of who Jesus was and stands for....and his teachings....

So what will happen to me (all non christians)...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by mikeybiznaz

Hi Mikeybiznaz,

the masses scream "please be my Guru so I might be saved”

Dispensing Information- (Awareness) on events to come is what it's called.
Others watch the news to keep up to date on world events and weather reports. One must ultimately make their own decision to save themselves through freewill based on choices/decisions/actions.
comingearthchanges.phpbb3now.com...
www.theninthsign.com...

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghostcat

Hi Ghostcat,

Does this video tell me what is to happen?

Some of it, minus spirit-intelligences/souls came from one part.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
reply to post by ET_MAN

Great Posts ET_Man; your wisdom is manifest and a light to the nations!

The Quran has a beautiful verse about light:

“God is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The Parable of His Light is as if there were a Niche and within it a Lamp: the Lamp enclosed in Glass: the glass as it were a brilliant star: Lit from a blessed Tree, an Olive, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil is well-nigh luminous, though fire scarce touched it: Light upon Light! God doth guide whom He will to His Light: God doth set forth Parables for men: and God doth know all things.” (Quran 24:35)

Peace

Hi Inforeal,

Thanks for sharing Light from the Quran; (great example) There are Light Truths to be found in the Quran, Bibles, Torah, Hinduism and Buddhism teachings, along with other spiritual oriented material. Always based on the one reading and interpreting. If one's eyes are full of Light, one will see and find Light. When in tune/connected with the Spirit of Truth one can discern all truths within earth's structure through the One Spirit of Truth. All material, all information; There IS Light in all things, mixed and mingled with the other.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by prithvi2011

Hi Prithvi2011,

I am a Hindu, and have limited understanding of who Jesus was and stands for....and his teachings....

Jesus Christ stands for Love, Peace and doing Good Works.

So what will happen to me

”Not every one-1 shall enter into the kingdoms of Heaven; but they that doeth the will of the Eternal Father/Family in the Heavens.“

What is the will?

Whoever you are, whatever belief or religion you are a part of, what are the desires of your heart? Do you want Peace? Do you have Love? Are you aligning yourself in spirit to that which is Good, taking no part in Evil and not supporting cruelty, injustices and negative/evil actions taking place in the world?

”Ye shall know them by their fruits” --- You will know them by their actions towards others.

Good is Good
Love is Love

Love, Peace, Charity, Giving, Caring, Sharing and Doing Good Works is what the Heavens represent and stand for.

Love & Best Wishes!

edit on ECDT1111AugAM51 by ET_MAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

LONDON (Reuters) - Astronomers have spotted an exotic planet that seems to be made of diamond racing around a tiny star in our galactic backyard. news.yahoo.com...

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

So whats the date and the exact time as you allege you know???

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Hi Bluemirage5,

So whats the date and the exact time as you allege you know???

Does a date and a time ultimately matter to the spiritual welfare of a soul...
Are souls choosing to get their act together out of fear, or for the right reasons...

PEACE, LOVE, RESPECT, UNITY

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghostcat

Hi Ghostcat,

ET Man - your original post was in 2009. I have read nearly all of the posts and when I got to the end, I saw that you were still here. Thank you. Please help me understand. Is this just another cycle of human existence?

This is not just another cycle of earth, but an end cycle, where earth will transform and change forever. It will transform into a state of existence of one compound after it's great day of purification comes, and eventually become crystalized and taken into a higher state of existence/dimension.

The Eternal Light Beings/Creators dwell within celestial Heavens of Light, that would appear as Suns of Light and glory (beyond any Light Sun perceived by human perception within earth's universe; (glory in the context of meaning magnificent/wonderful and beyond all human understanding/comprehension) Eternal Light Beings/Creators have a tangible body like we do just of a much higher dimensional/transfigured state; (immortal) the elements of earth's universe have no power over Eternal Light Beings/Creators, but rather they have power over all the elements being the Creator/Creators of them. Eternal Light Beings/Creators can walk through fire and the Sun with no harm. The Sun is a window to the Heavens beyond through the Light, the Light of the Sun comes from the Beyond, even though it would appear to be coming from the Sun according to human understanding/perception of where Light comes from.

Light IS Eternal and was never created, neither can it be created. When a person strikes a match and it gives off Light from fire, there is an illusion of where that Light comes from; within/beyond the match. Many things are illusion based on the design of creation and many things are eternally real. The Sun does not Create Light even though it would appear to be according to human understanding/perception. Light comes from higher channels/dimensions beyond earth's perceived universe and shines through lower density windows into energy/objects such as a Sun. The Illusion of the Sun and other things is that it generates/creates Light.

Spirit-intelligences/souls are the same, they were never created and are eternal.

The creation had a beginning being created; spirit-intelligences/souls did not have a beginning and were never created; neither will they ever have an end.

It *IS* impossible to shred or eternally destroy a soul.

Would I want to be here after the events?

If you have Love in your heart and strive to do Good, desiring Peace, Love and a New World of Unity where everyone lives together in peace and harmony --- equality of possessions perfectly shared; a greater happiness and One Love with all the good higher Light vibrations shared. Then you would want your family, friends and everyone that you know, including yourself to go to such an existence. Such an existence is not yet found on Earth, but will be found on Earth after the great day of purification comes, which is the same day as the ONE Creator/Creators return; even the Second Coming of Yeshua from the Light Family in the Heavens beyond.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

The Light of the Sun is without beginning or ending, the rays which proceed from the Sun are eternal with no bounds.

The Sun is a mirror for the Creator/Creators to shine/reflect their Light through the Sun, to give Life and bring/manifest new life from the Spirit realms/existences which were also organized/created by the Creator/Creators.

All things perceived by humankind in earth's creation/universe of energy/matter were created first in spirit, then seeded/manifested/brought into the energy/matter worlds or physicality as humankind understands it. You are a spirit intelligence that was birthed in spirit by the Creator/Creators, the intelligence of you that entered is eternal.

Spirit intelligences cannot be created or destroyed but have always existed in one form or another.

The Light from the Sun is from the Creators, their Light shines through the Sun. Does one believe that the light of the Sun comes from a burning bush in the sky? Does a flame of fire give off such brilliant white Light?

What humankind perceives/sees is but a fraction of the Creators Light, a Light so Bright that the Sun at noon day appears as a moon in comparison.

The Sun is a window for the Creators to shine through.

The Light of the Sun was never created nor can it ever be destroyed.

Light is Infinite/Eternal and has always existed as Intelligences are Infinite/Eternal and have always existed.

As the Moon reflects the Light of the Sun, so does the Sun reflect the Light of the Creators.

Love & Best Wishes!

“God IS the Light of the Heavens and the Earth. The Parable of His Light is as if there were a Niche and within it a Lamp: the Lamp enclosed in Glass: the glass as it were a Brilliant Star: Lit from a blessed Tree, an Olive, neither of the east nor of the west, whose oil is well-nigh luminous, though fire scarce touched it: Light upon Light! God doth guide whom He will to His Light: God doth set forth Parables for men: and God doth know all things.” (Quran 24:35)

Love & Best Wishes!
edit on ECDT1111AugAM51 by ET_MAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This is thread has gone so far from the original message it's actually beyond a joke.

Cult cult cult cult

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Diamond Star thrills astronomers
Twinkling in the sky is a diamond star of 10 billion trillion trillion carats, astronomers have discovered. The cosmic diamond is a chunk of crystallized carbon, 4,000 km across, some 50 light-years from the Earth in the constellation Centaurus. news.bbc.co.uk...

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Heat is how energetic matter is, cold is the absence of that energy. So to work with your parable there...
Love and hate. Love is light in its pure form. hate is the absence of love, hate as in evil. So Evil is the absence of love?

Sorry I was meant to reply to ETman, buuutt... I pushed reply on MamaJ instead :/

edit on 26-8-2011 by Vorlon128 because: Grammar is my eternal enemy

edit on 26-8-2011 by Vorlon128 because: I am clumsy

new topics

top topics

<< 290  291  292    294  295  296 >>

join