It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are Dangers that you need to know about, Let The Light Truth Be Told!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
There are real dangers for 'souls' that take certain paths based on their own freewill and the universal understandings of cause and effect, consequence to action. There is truth to that a persons reaps what they sow and that if they do something unto another than they have only done it unto themselves, not to say that they are the other person only to say that they reap what they sow based on how they treat others. There's only so much that the Light Family can do based on freewill and intervention/interference.

There's always HOPE of course if a 'soul' turns back and fixes up their life but if they don't before leaving the body then they do move on to existences based on how they lived their life based on consequence to action/cause and effect/attraction. Some even call that karma so there are many interpretations/definitions of such but the bottom line is there are DANGERS that 'souls' should be made aware of. Doing anything you want to others and living carelessly believing there is no accountability for your actions is just plain unwise and untrue. The basic principles of cause and effect/attraction are observed throughout creation and the universe. If you jump off a building then you're going to fall and it's not going to turn out nice and pretty but the person who jumped ultimately chose to jump. I'm here out of LOVE for you just to remind you of these universal understandings because I do care about where you end up in the afterlife.

You don't have to believe in any religion or belief system but BE AWARE of these understandings of cause and effect/consequence to action/attraction and accountability based on your choices/decisions/actions. They are real and I feel it to be my duty to warn you because I DO CARE and LOVE YOU and EVERYONE and do not want to see you jump off a building and harm yourselves so to speak and that can happen in the afterlife. I feel it my duty to share with you what I know to be the truth based on experiences that I've had. That is why to the best of my ability I do make an effort in getting this very message out to people because I feel it to be the most important thing that a person should know as it revolves around where a person goes in the afterlife based on consequence to action/cause and effect/attraction. You don't have to believe in The Return of The Light Family Creator/Creators of Earth's universe event or a Great Day of Purification if you don't want to but at least understand the DANGERS of jumping off a building and spiritually falling based on cause and effect/law of consequence to action/attraction. Life does go on after Earth but who wants to end up in the lower dimensional existences that are quite frankly sugar coating it simply not as pretty and fun as life on Earth. PLEASE BE WISE and empty your cup and consider that what I'm sharing with you is the truth, I say this because I DO CARE and LOVE YOU.

I will non-stop continue to share this message and have been doing so because not everyone in the world clearly understands these things and I've had an NDE experience and KNOW 100% for myself the truth as many things in my NDE experience were shown to me and allowed for me to remember. I feel it my duty to share what I know to be true and I sincerely don't want to see good people fall off buildings and end up in places of suffering worse than Earth. They are not eternal suffering places on the immediate flip side of earth but they are still places people go to based on how they lived their lives on Earth. Nobody is forcing them to go there or punishing them to go there but it's an eternal spiritual understanding based on freewill cause and effect/consequence to action/reap what you sow. It's just the way things work and nobody made up the rules within Eternity and some things have just always existed and been that way and remain the same forever when it comes to eternal understandings based on freewill cause and effect/consequence to action/attraction.

As they say energy can never be destroyed, nor can it ever be created but it has always existed in one form or another forever. The same principle and eternal understanding can be applied to spirit intelligences that can never be created or destroyed and have always existed in one form or another forever. There are then of course the other higher dimensional existences where those who live their lives more in tune with the frequency of the true meaning of LOVE and the true meaning of Service To Others go and they are attracted you could say to those existences based on what they have inside of them spiritually in the 'soul.' If you have true and real LOVE based on the true meaning of LOVE and Goodness within you and/or BECOME it and treat others in a Good way to the best of your ability then you are already on that path headed in the Good Light direction.

Wishing you all Higher L & L Frequencies and Positivity.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Thank you for the reminder because that is exactly what it is! A reminder of things we often don't even realise that we know!

Love and Light!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Although I have a very different take on what constitutes human existence and the funadementals of reality, I have to second the OP's general assertions. Call it spiritual existence if you wish, but the human being does graduate from this phase of existence with what it has gathered together as definitional and representative and does continue to either enjoy or regret what it's come away with. That means that what you think, you are, and what you create of yourself in this corporeal run, you will always be once the body is boxed and buried.

Winning isn't the point. Becoming is the point. Craft yourself carefully and never allow a moment of development that is driven by default or by the directives of anyone else. It's as simple and as difficult as that, but the ramifications are enormous for each person who's been given the gift of existence. In the end, you're either blessed with or stuck with what you've become. Good luck.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Aaahh. Another LECTURE from someone who believes themselves "enlightened." I appreciate your world view as true for you. That is all it is. I am not sure where you are claiming the authority to tell everyone else what the truth is supposed to be. Instead of condescending to people and claiming its your "duty" to TELL us what we should be doing/thinking, why don't you just own your self, just for yourself and let us know how you feel. That would be an exercise in humility and humbleness, which you appear to need. NDE's are interesting phenomena, but they do not belong on a resume, nor do they make anyone more enlightened than another.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Informative and beautiful thread based solely on LOVE for OTHERS fantastic ET_MAN. S&F

Love Light & Eternia
Be well

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Progression, home, family, joy, happiness, love, equality, sharing, and happiness is a state of being that we need to choose and become here. We're becoming. Though in infinity this is temporal and a school, and outcomes are also not forever, yet fixes arent easy and quick they are very serious. Harming others is something that has consequences and gives permissions, to be dragged to others channels under the dominions of those who gain their energy, their abilities from vampiric methods and live off the pain, suffering, distress and misery of others. As regressives they aren't sustained by their Source, the Light, their Family any more, and were never meant to live in this holographic school in a prolonged way, as this is only being a fraction of self. The pain and suffering that a soul can go through at the hands of bigger fish negatives, who only achieve their abilities through our suffering to compensate for the soul abilities that are atrophying, is very real. I believe in forgiveness, that most people will choose to forgive others and themselves, to ask for, will feel shame and sorrow for harming anyone and will be healed, though may still be a process.

We're here to turn our weaknesses into strengths but this world is set up to provide a perpetual negative harvest, by those who are using humans like batteries, and doing all they can to prevent progression.

The way to life is Family, progressive Family, sharing, helping, loving. We need to live in our hearts, and its hard to do. When trying to realign to our hearts we can feel the harshness in our words, we become more conscious of what needs changing in us. Through our heart, unconditional love, we connect to our Infinite Family and Higher Self, and to all that is Good and Love. Striving to remain in our hearts, has a rebound affect, cause and effect in the behavior of others around us, and helps us better understand where they'e coming from. Connect to your inner star, be a warm and loving ray of sunlight, say no to the worlds traps all around us, that prevent us from helping others, economics, wars, divisions, chasing success. Its about Love.
And seeing through the traps here.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by starwisdom

Hi Starwisdom,

Ask yourself what if what I'm sharing IS the way it IS and the Truth?

Wouldn't you feel that to be important information for people to know?

Wouldn't you want your family and loved one's to be made aware of the simple and plain truths about people having consequences for their actions based on cause and effect/attraction/accountability/responsibility?

I haven't proclaimed myself to be better, greater or more special than anyone other than to share what I know to be the truth based on experiences that I've had --- sharing information out of LOVE that I feel to be important for people to know.

Has something that I've shared struck a nerve, is there anything wrong in your opinion with what I'm doing in sharing this information?

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I think what they are saying is what experiences have you had that propel you to share this profound truth.

What is your revelation point?

Surely there have to be just as many people that don't go around living the perfect "way of light" that are doing just as well.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I would like to know about your experiences and explanations of what you have seen and felt.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Here is my understanding:

I really appreciate what you are doing but try not to create fear in people that have done wrong in this life.
I believe the intelligent infinity will treat all the "wrong doers" with compassion like a loving father treats his son.
Everything is done to ensure that souls will learn and move on.
There is no punishment in the afterlife. What is done is to offer people the opportunity to grow from their own experience.
So for the people full of wrong doing, i say this: everything is done with love and compassion to assure you will evolve from what you have done.
I think your message is great, dont get me wrong, but it doesn't help to scare people of judgment and conviction, instead we should spread hope and faith in the afterlife.
My main message is that we are evolving souls. The only thing that counts in evolution is our actions. Why fear the rest? Everything is done to give us the opportunity to grow from our own actions. I think we should trust in intelligent infinity. Thats the only way to live.
Of course there is karma, there is cause and effect etc etc. But there are also loving souls waiting to help us in life and in the afterlife..
Overall, very good thread, S&F.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Noone's truth is 'right' because what one Man's truth is, is another's sin. Matters is you follow what you believe is right and wrong. There is no 'you follow this way only to be safe and happy'. It's funny in a sort of comical way to see how this is all progressing. The paradgrim is shifting from hardcore Christian fanatics to this New Age bull # of 'follow this way to not be a sheeple'. It's useless to follow any one belief system because the Universe is constantly changing. There will always be advancements and as along as YOU follow what you believe to be right/correct/your heaven, you'll fare into your own heaven rather then falling into 'hell' (which is actually clinging onto belief systems while the Universe is shifting. Just be open to change but don't follow any beliefs. It's not necessary in the least. As long as you enjoy life and do what YOU yourself believe to be right, perfect.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Hey - I love you too, unconditionally.

I'm cursed with knowledge of 'life after death' too, so know exactly where you're coming from, my friend. There's a whole spectrum of existences indeed.
Sadly, and thanks to organised, man-made religion(s), many still seem to think one must believe in a deity or some other similar justification to be able to entertain such considerations, which makes them wary of contemplating the profundity of anything beyond their perceived realities, lest their Ego be challenged.
[Were it not for science,] who would be aware that there is actually millions of colours, yet we only perceive a mere seven and even less if you're colourblind!

Human psychology being what it is, the vast majority see everyone else 'jumping off the roof', so are compelled to think that's what they should do too...

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Well what if we die from nuclear waste inhilation? Will we go to a place in our afterlife with more pollution? It wasn't a choice then so how will our death determine our afterlife in that situation? Just curious as to what you will say really since you seemed to got it all figured out.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
A lot of people are free falling right now. They'll hit the ground soon if they don't learn how to fly.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
A lot of people are free falling right now. They'll hit the ground soon if they don't learn how to fly.

the hell is that suppose to mean? seriously?

thats nice poetry and all, if you wanna call it that but most stuff here has already been said by religions, and i think we're well past their teachings. things aren't as bad as you say they are.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

While I agree with the main content of your message, which is basically the law of karma, I do wonder what is the purpose of the self-promotion scattered throughout your post.

If what you speak is true, then the message should be able to stand on its own. In my opinion, the truth is not enhanced or improved by any self-proclamations of spiritual insight or loving intentions.

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
There seems to be some confusion with one or two concepts in the opening post.

Firstly, Karma is not a system of Value Judgements that Causes or Forces you to experience anything in the next life or in the 'afterlife'. Humans think and Believe Karma is about Value-Judgements... and as usual what humans think and Believe is far from the bigger picture reality.

Karma is like a mechanical system only.. you start something with your actions, thoughts or words and it follows to its natural conclusion.. there is no Good or Bad in it.

There is nothing you can do in Life that will cause you to be mired in lower astral realms. But many people die and do not find their way to the Light.. instead many get stuck in their own created reality based on what they BELIEVE, or, they get stuck within the physical living their old style of "life" to some degree. These days the area they create their realities in is called The Belief System Territories... and all of them will at some point wake up to their own creations before moving on into the Light.

Secondly, Souls are massive and powerful entities. They choose each life for the Experience it will offer. They make agreements with other Souls to Co-create experiences Here. When they do this they are FULLY Aware that there is No Duality and that all Experience is Valid... so each is more than happy to share the co-created experiences when in the flesh... and know that at some time they will return the favour to the other soul they made these agreements with. Again, this is not Karma.. this is simply balancing out our co-creative efforts together.

I'm all for people sharing their perceptions with Love as their Motivation... we need more of it in this world today.

But, in order to offer such bigger picture scenarios one needs to have been present in full awareness in their own Soul levels of Awareness for many years in order to completely understand the differences between what Humans think and Believe, and what really IS.

All Human Beliefs are Limitations to Experience.

As the ancient Druids used to say, "Truth Against the World".. understand this and you will open yourself to amazing insight and connection.

edit on 13-4-2011 by Tayesin because: Being dyslexic

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mysticnoon

He's sharing it with Love because this is what he feels, and has shared his concerns for some time with me, in addition to those suffering in dumbs and the children of the world who are living in poverty. Any form of suffering. He has every right to share his love, and his message, which has been shared in various ways in his numerous threads, in the most wonderful quantum spiritual way, and they always stands on their own.
edit on 13-4-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

He's sharing it with Love because this is what he feels, and has shared his concerns for some time with me, in addition to those suffering in dumbs and the children of the world who are living in poverty. Any form of suffering. He has every right to share his love, and his message, which has been shared in various ways in his numerous threads, in the most wonderful quantum spiritual way, and they always stands on their own.

I think I have failed to make myself clear in my response. Naturally, there is no objection whatsoever to any message being shared with love. Loving kindness is an ideal I hold in the highest esteem, and I do appreciate it whenever I encounter it.

What I am questioning is why there is a necessity to say of oneself, "this I say out of love", and "what I say is the truth". If the message is shared out of love and if it is the truth, then the message will resonate with all those who wish to receive it.

My point is, anyone can claim to be loving, and certainly anyone can be convinced they know the truth, but claims and convictions of themselves are empty and have no substance.

Here on ATS practically everyone who starts a thread on these kind of topics insists they have some inside knowledge to the Truth, and that their motives are only out of love for all of humanity.

Personally, I associate truth and love with humility, so I may be more inclined to pay attention to those who aren't making any claims about themselves. But that's just me, and others may have differing perceptions.

edit on 13-4-2011 by mysticnoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

"You don't have to believe in any religion or belief system"
How can you say this when Christ is truth?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join