It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings From The Benevolents!

page: 296
<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
no offense but who are you? and why should we heed your warnings??? have you researched this or are you a pshycic or something of that sort? would like to know more about you before we believe you

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

He says he's a time traveling extra-terrestrial, as though that claim is supposed to somehow lend credibility to the whole thing.

Oh wait I forgot to add, i think he changed his mind half way through I'm not sure what he is now, some sort of human body with an et soul who has been to different time, maybe he's something else this week its hard to keep up
edit on 27-8-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

Hi Polarwarrior,

That was the first time I asked you those questions, answer them and I might answer your off-topic questions later.

Same comments/questions in different format/wording --- along those lines, nothing new for you; you've already made many posts in this thread having to do with the same comments/questions --- along those lines. You've previously posted many times in other threads the very same comments/questions in different format/wording --- along those lines.

You already know the answer and are merely here with a grudge; and for other reasons.

Here's one of the past discussions:
A Few Thoughts Concerning ET_Man and World Events
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here's another past discussion:
To All TPTB/Black Ops, Time To Wake Up To Equality and Love

Hidden Hand Message - Law Of One - Discussion!

The Law of One - What is Right and What is Wrong?

There are more, but I will leave it at that, visiting my threads is a frequent thing for you; I should perhaps get you a frequent flyer card for points. lol

Just to repeat and let's get down to the heart of the matter here polarwarrior of why you are really here.

Have you not read the posts and missed what's been shared already many times in this thread? How many times have you posted the same repeated posts and how many times have I answered those repeated posts? Have you not understood what's been shared on 10.11.11. (where there is no time) that has been repeatedly discussed on why it was given; to fill in a blank_______on future events to come. Revelation and prophecies don't always arrive precisely as you expect them to; they come in parables, metaphors and other such things for a reason. October of 2011 is a time-line of importance and the message has always been about Spiritual Preparedness and Awareness.

On that note: Would you like to discuss why you're really here?

Doesn't it have to do with pride and holding a grudge against me from the many past discussions that we've had on other threads, in which you clearly contradicted your self over and over and left with your head stuck in a corner?

Let's talk about it some more, just you disagreeing with me is already contradicting to your current belief.

Does everything have a purpose?

Are you me and am I you?

If you are me and I am you then doesn't that mean that you started this thread?

Are we really ONE and the same?

If so, why disagree with yourself and why put a disclaimer to beware of yourself?

Is it ego is it pride, do you have a self?

Let's discuss the real reasons behind why you're here.

I also recommend that you watch the following video.

Peace be with you Polarwarrior.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Hi Polarwarrior,

He says he's a time traveling extra-terrestrial,

Not true and others who've followed the thread already know the answer; I've made repetitive posts in this thread on the very false accusation that you're accusing me of. It's more than clear that you didn't actually read the thread.

The message provided in this thread was delivered in a specific way for a reason, and if you go back to the beginning pages I did answer a persons question referring to this very thing.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

I know you just love trying to dig up dirt from the past to turn this into a personal argument but could we for once just talk about the topic here and not who said what in what some thread last year. You love to accuse me of having a grudge but your the one who seems stuck in the past, move on buddy.

Back on topic....

Originally posted by ET_MAN
The few months prior to the incoming Brown Dwarf will be full of great signs that will start happening

when things start happening preceeding October 11th 2011, events will seem to start happening all at once, within a few months time August, September Then October. (2011)

I'm interested on your take about whether the "great signs" of august ended up taking place? Or whether this month has been just like any other....

What do you think?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Hi Polarwarrior,

He says he's a time traveling extra-terrestrial,

Not true and others who've followed the thread already know the answer; I've made repetitive posts in this thread on the very false accusation that you're accusing me of. It's more than clear that you didn't actually read the thread.

The message provided in this thread was delivered in a specific way for a reason, and if you go back to the beginning pages I did answer a persons question referring to this very thing.

Love & Best Wishes!
So we are all doomed big deal,at least we all go together.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

Hi JROCK2527,

why should we heed your warnings???

What I've shared is true if interpreted correctly, discerning through the Spirit of Truth; who has eyes to see and ears to hear; both spiritual and physical events revealed within this thread WILL come to pass in due time. TIME being the key, it shall come as Light-ening and as a thief in the night. It shall come abruptly and quickly upon the world.

Whether one chooses to heed the words of Warning in this thread (that's for their own good) or not is their choice.

Spiritually being prepared IS the Most Important thing, as it involves the eternal welfare of the 'soul.'

Parents share Warnings with their children for Good reasons; so they avoid getting harmed or hurt.

The best way to obtain truth and wisdom is not to seek it from worldly material, but to go to your Father in Heaven in sincere prayer, and obtain divine teaching through the Holy Spirit that reveals all Truth.

So I ask you to pray about it and find those answers through sincere prayer with an open heart.

By faith all things within earth's perceived universe were organized from eternal elements and created, have faith when you pray and exercise that faith in your daily lives.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Hi Polarwarrior,

I'm interested on your take about whether the "great signs" of august ended up taking place?

You haven't properly interpreted the thread. Read the book of revelation and pray about it.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by King33

Hi King33,

So we are all doomed big deal,at least we all go together.

Humanity is not doomed; but when the great day of purification comes; there will be one left in the field, and the other taken.

Love & Best Wishes!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

Speaking of the bible, doesn't it say "no one shall know the day nor the hour, not even the angels in heaven, only god"

and then you say....

I have an exact date with an hour specifically known

So does this mean you are God? How do you reconcile the glaring contradictions?

Parents share Warnings with their children for Good reasons; so they avoid getting harmed or hurt.

Is that really how you think of us?

Have you heard of the god complex?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Hi Polarwarrior,

Speaking of the bible, doesn't it say "no one shall know the day nor the hour, not even the angels in heaven, only god"

It does

glaring contradictions?

There are no contradictions; if you get past that thing called 'TIME' and understand. Eternal beings within the Eternities. For all 'TIME' and Eternity, where there is no 'TIME.'

I have an exact date with an hour specifically known

What is a date and hour if there is no 'TIME.'

Is that really how you think of us?

How does one think of their own children while on Earth?

Everyone-1 Spirit/intelligence/soul has an Eternal Father and Family.

Questions for you.

Does everything have a purpose?

Are you me and am I you?

If you are me and I am you then doesn't that mean that you started this thread?

Are we really ONE and the same?

If so, why disagree with yourself and why put a disclaimer to beware of yourself?

Is it ego is it pride, do you have a self?

Peace be with you polarwarrior,

Love & Best Wishes!
edit on ECDT1111AugAM61 by ET_MAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bridge_Boy
This is thread has gone so far from the original message it's actually beyond a joke.

Cult cult cult cult

Kind of scary when you think about the possibilities, the last thing we need is a suicide because the October 11 event failed to materialize. What if the feds tried to use it as an excuse to shut ATS down.

I'm pretty worried some people may end up taking et_mans advice and selling up to move to his recommended safe zone, by the amount of times he's given out his email and asked everyone to contact him there may already be the next jonestown in construction, who knows.

It seems as we learned from heavens gate it doesn't take much to go from an innocent little new age fantasy to a tragic situation real fast.

If people interpret the OP to mean a cataclysm in October (which wouldn't be hard considering the OP even uses those exact words) then they might quit their jobs, buy that survival stuff he recommended, sell their belongings and everything, certain in their minds that it will happen as he promised them it would, then suddenly it doesn't happen and they are left with nothing but their own shame... who knows what they might do to themselves, feeling like an epic fool unable to go back home and face the laughter from friends they tried to warn. Such a person might probably have been mentally unstable to begin with. Hopefully they didn't pack up and leave town before the second part of the thread where he says it was all just a metaphor or something, unfortunately most people left the thread early on.

edit on 27-8-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
In god we trust, not man, for man talks the talk, but never does he ever walk. Peace

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
In god we trust, not man, for man talks the talk, but never does he ever walk. Peace

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ET_MAN

etman,
will your belief subside after these dates pass without a hitch.
about the video "the quickening", since it speaks about maya and hopi and their belief of the worlds pyramid structure as representation ending in october as another date put forth, will this then prove to those who believe that the prophecies spoken about are all just a load of crock or that time really isn't time where this video itself is the load of crock.
---------------------------------------

in no time with no time, we will see these dates come and go.
--------------------------

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
when such an awakening occurs and 7 odd millon voices crying in pain start cluttering your mind and what you see or feel or hear, this is what will force mankind to the brink. it certainly won't be a bed of roses, not to mention added contact with the many other worldly relms which will overload ones brain in the making.

somehow I don't think physical man is ready or able to cope even with copius amounts of belief or love in tow.

peace be with all.
edit on 27-8-2011 by redgy because: added moe words of wisdom

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

In god we trust, not man
reply to post by King33

Amen to that, absolutely for it is only through His will through you that leads to direct Knowledge for True realisations of the 'what is' and 'what will be'--however it should also be acknowledged that the Holy Spirit does work through those Inspired every moment of every day (just as unholy spirits can in opposition), and in this forum's case was Inspired as means to lead others in the RIGHT direction for spiritual growth and awareness of coming events.

but never does he ever walk

I'm sure you know that the Children are capable of both Love and Truth as Divine Creations. To deny such would be to deny the very existence of the Holy Spirit on Earth.

Know the season we are in that will see the setting of the sun, the 'day' is irrelevant from the Eternal perspective. Blessed are those who Trust in the Father and not men, yet may our Heavenly Father/Family Bless us with recognition of the truths of those that serve His will for awareness of these times of pending Revelations. Peace.
edit on 27-8-2011 by benedict9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Basically to me this poem sums it up for me....and that the OP is warning us to be prepared when SHTF as well as we're one with God.

A BEAUTIFUL PRAYER

I asked God to take away my habit. God said, No. It is not for me to take away, but for you to give it up.

I asked God to make my handicapped child whole. God said, No. His spirit is whole, his body is only temporary

I asked God to grant me patience. God said, No. Patience is a byproduct of tribulations;it isn't granted, it is learned

I asked God to give me happiness
God said, No.
I give you blessings; Happiness is up to you.

I asked God to spare me pain.
God said, No.
Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares
and brings you closer to me.

I asked God to make my spirit grow.
God said, No.
You must grow on your own! ,
but I will prune you to make you fruitful.

I asked God for all things that I might enjoy life.
God said, No. I will give you life, so that you may enjoy all things.

I ask God to help me LOVE others, as much as He loves me.
God said...Ahhhh, finally you have the idea.

May God Bless You,
"To the world you might be one person, but to one

person you just might be the world"

"Even the word 'IMPOSSIBLE' says 'I M POSSIBLE' "

Peace PW

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Things I try to keep in mind...

An old Cherokee Indian told his grandson, "My son, there is a battle between two wolves inside us all. One is EVIL. It is anger, jealousy, greed, resentment, inferiority, lies, & ego. The other is GOOD. It is joy, peace, love, hope, humility, kindness, empathy, & truth." The boy thought about it & asked, "Which wolf wins?" The old man quietly replied, "The one you feed."

top topics

<< 293  294  295    297  298  299 >>

join