It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on Venus?! Im not surprised thy hid this from us too!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I highly doubt there is real life on Venus. The only person who I see babble about life being on Venus is Lear, and many of the things he talks about are simply ridiculous, with no compelling evidence whatsoever.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
the interview.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Well..."mirrors" may be a misnomer. How about using nanotech? Our atmosphere would be a nice place to put some nano's that, in effect, obfuscate our view of the heavens.

To what end?

Imagine a silicone based nano that, in effect, turned our upper atmosphere into an LCD projection. I have heard rumors related to this, actually, and that this is how nanotech was initially "discovered". It was there before we were.

This concept is what, to me, lends some level of viability to the "No Plane" theory for 9-11. If you could create a networked nano array, you could create any number of effects. I think this is what Mike Muuss was working towards with his PTN project (before he died in a car crash).

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg
Right. This super advanced alien species can fly around in their faster than light UFOs and abduct people at will

Who says they are "super advanced"? Just because they have a ship that can get here? You have proof of this " super advanced alien species"? Or why you assume this?

"Abduct at will"

Hmm yuppers that about sums it up from all the abduction reports all over ATS and the web... Seems there is no pattern and no one can stop it as far as I have heard

But they can't invent a protein bar. So they have to fish for humans to eat.

Well I like a good protein bar myself when out in the field, but seriously, there is nothing like a good steak when I get home... Personally I would think humans would taste pretty crappy considering the average diet, but then who am I to criticize personal tastes? I hear there are still a few cannibals around earth
And what about all those cows?

Anyone ever mention that Lear is full of #$@%?

Many have... but I bet he is better company that many of those who have said that

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by agnain
Venus mean temperature : 464°C

These girls must be very hot =)

who says that the temp is 464°C. Someone tells you and it becomes a fact...

We have no idea about any of the planets apart from what we get told....where did the saying men are from mars and women are from venus come from....

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
If anyone has more info on this please post it..

Cosidering you have stirred the 'anti lear' hornets nest...

Check out these threads

Will the Real Planet Venus Please Stand Up!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Manned Mission to Venus Dated - 1967
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Valiant Thor story 1959
Visitor's from Venus

Howard Menger's Story 1956
Howard Menger

George Adamski's Story 1950
George Adamski

Dr T Lobsang Rampa 1962
My Visit to Venus

All that long before John ever started talking about it.

I have some remote viewing data, but I am not ready to release that yet

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

starred for providing the links... never knew there was so much about venus but will read those links in the morning as my batteries need recharging...

good night.....

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
John Lear kind of looks like John Mccain. Hmmm...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
oh never mind i think he must be joking.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by yeti101]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Ah, John Lear. People actually believe this guy? It is amazing how much imagination and how little evidence that guy can cram into an explanation.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I'm going to say this, against the wishes of my Wife, but it has to be said, I haven't posted on ATS for a while now, even though I do visit often, Ill get to that in a sec.

It is always the same ole people who do the ripping of John Lear on this site, why? because they tried to debate and lost, that they found hard to cope with so seem to be on a eternal mission to put him down every opportunity they can, but that isn't why I'm doing this.
What I want to say is don't take other peoples word for it, go and find out for yourselves, sure some of his stories are way out there, so are the stories of many many others, and you have to admit there are a lot of very odd strange stories from a lot of members, have they been treated the same way at every opportunity? NO, ask yourself why.

I loved some of his stories sometimes it hurt sometimes through laughing so hard, but as others have pointed out sometimes something turns up which points towards some of the things he tells you as having some hint of being truth, isn't that what most of you are here for?

I'm not his greatest fan, but I am far from being one to destroy him at every turn, that's simply because every one has an opinion why should his be treated with the crap that sprouts from the minds of the few who have a grudge, as I said if you have an open mind then go and find out for yourselves with that open mind, dismiss it or find it fascinating that is up to you, the facts well who knows.

Another poster got it spot on, what we know about the Solar System and Planets, is only what we have been told, and accept as fact, when in truth the Scientific world is still full of bigoted animals who are set on destroying anything and anyone which goes against their mindset, nothing has changed over the past 400 years, when facts get out that they cant possibly hide, then they make an excuse to admit they weren't wrong, just mistaken, in short it is run by those who want you to know what they want you to know and no more until they get caught with their pants down around their ankles, history is full of Magnificent minds who where ridiculed and forced into the gutter, slowly they are cleared all be it hundreds of years after they are dead, bit late but it's all about reputation.

As to what I said at the start of this post as to why my wife wants me to stear clear of posting, well I made a mistake which I swore I would never do, I offered up the promise of some information, not going into it, however shortly afterwards I started getting e-mails, such a such is following you on twitter, comments appearing on face book nasty crap, then my Wife started getting them, even my 15 yr old Daughter, stupid crap names, threats, computer being pinged, a lot of it actually pointing out what I had promised, why? because there are cowards who cant take being wrong, but that's fine I will deal with it, and have done with a lot, did it scare me, yes of course it did, it's my family, the most important thing in my whole existence, why don't I post? because it isn't worth it not for a few bigots, did I complain to staff? no I have a spine, I am stronger than that, when I'm ready I will continue where I left off, that will probably happen when I see changes to the constant same ole crap that comes from a mindset that lives in a box within a box within a box, so afraid of the truth, they would do the same to people they love as long as it does not effect their little universe of comfort.

Check out my posts to see what and who I am I offered up my opinions in a fair way, always trying to be clear and none judgemental, one mistake ruined that for me here, but as I said it will change, it has too, the drain is becoming clogged up and it has to give one day.

Please don't expect a response to any posts in reply to this if any, I'm not taking my ball and going home, I'm not leaving, I just don't feel like participating so much, why this post? because some posts in this thread make my point real, unrelenting closed minded ridicule, that's not the reason I signed up, I signed up for truth, honesty, and a fair amount of respect for the opinions of others, no matter who they are, or what they where, seems it stands for zero for a small minority who adore the attention it brings.

Pointing the finger nowhere, at no body, others notice this also.

Be safe and well
azz

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
So let me get this straight; there are human aliens on Venus just like us and the government doesn't want us to know about it so they faked a bunch of photos to make Venus look scorching hot, toxic, and completely uninhabitable?
[According to Lear]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllinhowever shortly afterwards I started getting e-mails, such a such is following you on twitter, comments appearing on face book nasty crap, then my Wife started getting them, even my 15 yr old Daughter, stupid crap names, threats, computer being pinged, a lot of it actually pointing out what I had promised, why?

Because you are on face book... and thus easy to find...

Those who remember will recall that John quit talking for a few years on these subjects... Why> because he had real run ins with people like that... to the point of his family members being run off the road...

Sorry to hear of your troubles... its not government agents we have to be wary of, they knock on the door politely and flash a badge, though they don't smile a lot...

But the fanatics... they are the real danger

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   

[Lear] These pictures you're looking at now are structures on the Moon. That's the tower in Sinus Medii and it's over seven miles tall. And that thing over there is what we call the Colossus of Oguram(sp) in Mare Crisium. We don't know what it does but the machine itself is bigger than Brooklyn, New York. Now those are videos of the domes covering the craters. As you can see, some are in a very advanced state of decay.

Isn't Mare Crisium on "our" side of the Moon? Wouldn't something the size of Brooklyn, New York, be visible with a telescope?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crescent Moon
So let me get this straight; there are human aliens on Venus just like us and the government doesn't want us to know about it so they faked a bunch of photos to make Venus look scorching hot, toxic, and completely uninhabitable?
[According to Lear]

Correct
But as I pointed out that info goes back way before John picked it up. He is just passing that on with additional info as he has talked with some of those early people, like Howard Menger who recently passed away.

Magellan images are black and white... why does NASA color them like this?

or like this...

When the original radar images look like this?

or like this...

NASA's reason? Well they used that first image Russia took as their smaple of what the color on Venus should be...

My favorite is this one...

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

That's interesting. They basically made a barren landscape look like molten lava if those pics are in fact true. But why would they do this?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Venus CANNOT be inhabited.

Science, my dear, science.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by KarlG
Venus CANNOT be inhabited.

Science, my dear, science.

Please elucidate.

I seem to recall science giving us such stunners as "spontaneous generation".

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

we made Venus look like a lead melting, volcanic surface, spewing sulfuric acid into a pressurized atmosphere 90 times that of Earth. And as often the case we overdid it, and we wondered why nobody asked how a parachute survived a descent into 800-degree air.'

Because the parachutes did not survive. The parachutes were only deployed for part of the entry process. I have no doubt Lear know this, but is preying on the scientific illiteracy of the general public to make his claim.

In fact, I have no doubt that John Lear is a disinformation agent in the vein of Richard Doty and due in part to his own ego. And those who support him are willfully engaging in the spread of that disinformation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join