It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on Venus?! Im not surprised thy hid this from us too!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by alienesque

why are there two shadows?

Indeed.

Why are there any at all ?

And what about that straight cloud?

This is allegedly a Radar Image....

yep..but if the first straight cloud is casting that shadow then whats casting the second shadow?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
What I am intested in looking at is the pictures of the being so gruesome to look at that it takes months of training, aliens so gruesome to behold that their visage can stop your heart in terror.

When I first heard that Mr Lear had these in possession, I scoured the net in search but he must hold them very close to his chest.

I would be extremely interested in seeing photos of them, though the hairs on the back of neck stand up on end, as I cannot even imagine something so horrible. If we cannot even look on these creatures without dying in outright horror what hope do we have?

The myth of the Gorgons came from such beings perhaps.

Mr Lear love or loath him just wants what we want. It hurts to see him castigated in such a way.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

John Lear + Art Bell.....

That is not a particularly discerning combination.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Well, I respect Mr. Lear, I have exchanged emails with him, and I agree that he knows a lot more than he is telling, probably because he fears for his and his family's lives, and somewhat because he knows the public could never handle the whole story even if someone would be willing to tell it. I heard about life on Venus a long time ago, before computers were in every household and UFO/ET talk was in every conspiracy forum. I heard about Venus from a trusted family member who spent almost two years in a coma while being treated for TB. My relative, who shall remain nameless, still talks about his experience at age 72, and tells me and anyone else who will listed that he can hardly wait to go back there. He says that the inhabitants of Venus have a shield in place to prevent other races from seeing the real planet, and also that the people there are quite like us humans, only highly spiritual, and they have a higher technology. He also says that there is food and everything else available for everyone there, no one wants, and there are no haves and have nots. Of course this is from one man only, so no truth here, no evidence to be seen, and NASA always tells you the truth.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
Your obviously sooo superior intellect has missed a crucial point...

Human kind HAS, with all of it's superior technology and civilisation, invented such a 'protien bar' you mention...yet we continue to farm, slaughter and eat millions upon millions of animals each year!

And do we fly to other planets to our farms in order to collect these animals?

What would be more cost effective... Developing a diet based on what we have at our disposal, OR leaping from planet to planet looking for something to snack on?

Good grief..

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
It seems that John Lear is brought up in many conversations here on ATS. I personally do not know what to think of the man. I suppose the reason he is thought of as a cook is because of his more fare out stories that he tells, and because of these stories ones that have much more merit are overlooked.

It has always made sense to me that Venus would be a very hot planet due to its proximity to the sun, but that is based on information I have been told, not to my direct knowledge of such things. When I look at the pictures Zargon was nice enough to share, to me even the black and white pictures seem to show lava flows which would be consistent with what we are told of the planet, however we all know here on ATS how easily photos are faked and the shadows some pointed out are an unusual anomaly.

The mirror idea is interesting but to what end, what could they possibly gain hiding the universe from us? Even if we knew of their existence, could we really do anything about it, especially if they are more advanced than us? We could run around in circles screaming and maybe commit suicide but other than that what could we possibly do. We could observe and document, but what would be so bad about that? I have no problem with there being other life forms out there, aliens beings ones who might even consider us food, it would not shatter my world of beliefs, it would make the science fiction geek in me scream “yes it is all true”, but so far I have not seen anything that has even brought a glimmer of that side of me to the surface, which could be because of smoke and mirrors that are in place if they in fact do exist.

Here is another thought; We are actually living in a virtual environment in some kind of large computer system where the only PTB are the programmers of this program that like to mess with us and have flying saucers that appear actually from no where as they are just created and deleted at will in order to keep us wondering about our universe. All satellite or rover pictures we receive are just jpegs they upload that have been designed by their graphic artists and this is what causes them to look as though they are touched up by NASA. < - - - - - - - - - - - > Now did this sound like the ramblings of a complete madman? This is how some of John Lear’s stories come across as well. Whether he is telling the truth or not will be determined though time, just how much time, who knows?

[edit on 6/24/2009 by AlienCarnage]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
the inhabitants of Venus are all women

It's a big lesbian colony?! Perhaps we should send them a bunch of men as a show of friendship & entertainment ?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
I'll give the mirrors idea a little possible merit.

There are some scientific hypotheses I've read that essentially suggest that our section of the universe, the local neighbourhood of solar systems so to speak, is in a bubble of some sort. That our bubble might be moving at a different pace or time is moving in a different manner than the universe around it.

That we are inside of a membrane inside (inside out of?) our universe membrane.

Now why this is I suppose could be due to an external conscious act on the part of another sentience, I suppose. Why would such a sentience use something akin to "mirrors?" Well low tech requires way less upkeep over time....maybe vast amounts of time.

What lasts longer? A well constructed foot bridge, or a super computer? Well, my computer is already on its way to being obsolete and my laptop would have a hard time finding people skilled to still fix it or have parts available. But their are foot bridges in the World that have lasted for millenia. That's why "low tech."

How about this: the "bubble" is caused by the gravitational influence of all the matter in our galaxy, juxtaposed against the lack of gravitational influence in the "empty" space surrounding our galaxy.

This effect could be impacting every other galaxy in the universe, as the strength of gravity decreases drastically the further from its source you go. Since the Milky Way shares a common center of gravity (as all interdependant systems do), it is plausible to consider that its lack of effect in the farther outreaches of its boundaries would create just such a "bubble" that causes our space and time to be slightly "different" than the rest of the universe.

Further, don't forget the bow shock that our universe creates as it travels at mind numbing speeds through the universe. This is another "bubble" that would certainly impact our galaxy (as well as helping to hold it together).

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by JScytale
you would need more resources than a planet contains to build something on that scale. its idiotic to even consider someone would be willing to build it for the sole purpose of deceit, with no benefit whatsoever to the builders.

regarding the space mirror "hypothesis".

[edit on 24-6-2009 by JScytale]

It sounds like you let your own possible apathy and lack of imagination speak on behalf of a complete unknown: alien intelligence, ingenuity, and motive.

If you have to mine the materials, of course it would take a lot of resources. But if you can CREATE the material (E=mc2), you can save a lot of effort.

And there is no way to know if there is a benefit or not to whoever would do it, as we have no insight into their motives. Let us imagine that the whole "soul catcher" thing is correct, then it would be a safe assumption that keeping us in the dark, metaphorically speaking, would keep up the charade. In the context of Buddhism, one would not want to be fully aware of life on the moon, etc, because it would skew the purpose of our life: to harden ourselves in the fires of struggle and suffering on this planet.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

And do we fly to other planets to our farms in order to collect these animals?

TextWhat would be more cost effective... Developing a diet based on what we have at our disposal, OR leaping from planet to planet looking for something to snack on?

Im not saying you're wrong but "cost effective" would mean they would have a monetary system in place,which we dont know.. And it has been said that they use teleportation in order to travel quicker and more effitiently and I doubt they still use fuel which would make their form of travel (whatever means they use)quite cost effective if they did use some sort of monetary system.

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

[edit on 06/10/2009 by jinx880101]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
Im not saying you're wrong but "cost effective" would mean they would have a monetary system in place,which we dont know.

Cost does not imply a monetary system, anything that is used and can not be used again may be considered as a cost, like the time we take posting on ATS, although we are doing it because we like it (at least I do
), it also has an associated cost in time.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

You have a good point there! x

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Originally posted by Aeons
I'll give the mirrors idea a little possible merit.

There are some scientific hypotheses I've read that essentially suggest that our section of the universe, the local neighbourhood of solar systems so to speak, is in a bubble of some sort. That our bubble might be moving at a different pace or time is moving in a different manner than the universe around it.

That we are inside of a membrane inside (inside out of?) our universe membrane.

Now why this is I suppose could be due to an external conscious act on the part of another sentience, I suppose. Why would such a sentience use something akin to "mirrors?" Well low tech requires way less upkeep over time....maybe vast amounts of time.

What lasts longer? A well constructed foot bridge, or a super computer? Well, my computer is already on its way to being obsolete and my laptop would have a hard time finding people skilled to still fix it or have parts available. But their are foot bridges in the World that have lasted for millenia. That's why "low tech."

How about this: the "bubble" is caused by the gravitational influence of all the matter in our galaxy, juxtaposed against the lack of gravitational influence in the "empty" space surrounding our galaxy.

This effect could be impacting every other galaxy in the universe, as the strength of gravity decreases drastically the further from its source you go. Since the Milky Way shares a common center of gravity (as all interdependant systems do), it is plausible to consider that its lack of effect in the farther outreaches of its boundaries would create just such a "bubble" that causes our space and time to be slightly "different" than the rest of the universe.

Further, don't forget the bow shock that our universe creates as it travels at mind numbing speeds through the universe. This is another "bubble" that would certainly impact our galaxy (as well as helping to hold it together).

Now if you found the points around the edges of that like the Lagagrian points you could achor something there.

Your thought is way closer to what is predicted - but I'm willing to snowball a couple of ideas around that this boudary, or simliar ones might be used to deceive in some way. Or that this boundary has some density to it.

It wouldn't need to be an all over "mirror" surface. Strategically placed moving "mirror" surfaces would be all that is needed. Why waste effort like that? A partial deception is as good and confusing as a full one.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

I had the row of telephone poles (or antennas
but missed that one. That is weird

Funny no one noticed the contrail with shadow. Guess they are to bust hate mongering to pay attention

[edit on 24-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Funny no one noticed the contrail with shadow.

It was noticed, does this means that you did not read other people's posts?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

he was referancing nasa editing its pictures...

How could you not see that... or even think of it after a few seconds.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
he was referancing nasa editing its pictures...

Was he? I didn't understood it as such, but I think he will say something about it.

And about NASA editing it's pictures, I haven't seen any clear reference of image editing on scientific images, only in "marketing" images.

How could you not see that... or even think of it after a few seconds.

If you are talking about the above image I see it, but as far as I know it could have been done by someone with Photoshop, unless Zorgon (or anyone else) provides a NASA source.

And no, I don't think that is a contrail or chemtrail and it's shadow, if this is a real Magellan (funny how English speaking people mess up poor Magalhães name) image then what was used was a radar, and as far as I know radars do not see shadows on the ground.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I have never been to Venus
so all I can go by is what NASA and the textbooks written by the Phd's say. Mr. Lear sometimes gets a little far out and really I would rather take the data from the Phd's than Mr. Lear. Maybe he is right...but...extraoridinary claims require extraoridinary proof. The burder of proof is on him.

best regards,
seax125

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
It was noticed, does this means that you did not read other people's posts?

Read me? What for?

What I want to know is why NASA is using statements like THIS

June 5, 2007: Picture this: A spaceship swoops in from the void, plunging toward a cloudy planet about the size of Earth. A laser beam lances out from the ship; it probes the planet's clouds, striving to reach the hidden surface below. Meanwhile, back on the craft's home world, scientists perch on the edge of their seats waiting to see what happens.

Sounds like science fiction? This is real, and it's happening today.

science.nasa.gov...

Flyby shooting of Venus with a laser... Just what message are they sending to kids these days?

Way to go NASA
Intergalactic Gangsters

How should we take them seriously?

Scientific American is saying "BOMB the moon when its merely an impactor" The "Daily Mirror" I would expect such headlines, but Scientific America?

And after they blew up half of Temple One and got an unexpected and still unexplained secondary explosion they acted like school kids playing with fire crackers

Secondary explosion on Temple One

NASA 'scientists'? after the explosion

I think its time to replace that agency... get some real scientist in there, ones that don't think blowing things up, smashing into things or shooting it with beam weapons is the 'scientific method' We have the Military to do that and already paid for their toys

What do you boys at NASA think about that?

Yeah thought so

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Oh no. Nasa people act......human.....

The horror.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join