It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life on Venus?! Im not surprised thy hid this from us too!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I'll give the mirrors idea a little possible merit.

There are some scientific hypotheses I've read that essentially suggest that our section of the universe, the local neighbourhood of solar systems so to speak, is in a bubble of some sort. That our bubble might be moving at a different pace or time is moving in a different manner than the universe around it.

That we are inside of a membrane inside (inside out of?) our universe membrane.

Now why this is I suppose could be due to an external conscious act on the part of another sentience, I suppose. Why would such a sentience use something akin to "mirrors?" Well low tech requires way less upkeep over time....maybe vast amounts of time.

What lasts longer? A well constructed foot bridge, or a super computer? Well, my computer is already on its way to being obsolete and my laptop would have a hard time finding people skilled to still fix it or have parts available. But their are foot bridges in the World that have lasted for millenia. That's why "low tech."

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
you would need more resources than a planet contains to build something on that scale. its idiotic to even consider someone would be willing to build it for the sole purpose of deceit, with no benefit whatsoever to the builders.

regarding the space mirror "hypothesis".

[edit on 24-6-2009 by JScytale]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by InfaRedMan his rag-tag band of loonies.

Well I suppose that would include me...

Pity... seems I just lost some respect for you

Absolutely not Z!

I will state here and now that I believe you do a great service to Anomaly Research, ATS and it's members. I'm certainly a fan of your work! Apologies if that statement read the wrong way (generalized) but it most certainly didn't include you my friend! My Bad!

IRM

[edit on 24/6/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks alot this is much appreciated! Well I guess we will all be on the edge of our seats until youre ready....

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Hi, thank you so much for your contribution. Thats exactly what I needed to hear after sortof being swayed by JL haters...keeping my open my is extremely important to me and I was surprised to see so many people bash his theory when there are some valid points...and after all,this is ATS.
Alot of it might be extreme but I realy think he might be on to something with this Venus theory, and some people coveniently forget to take that word into acount (THEORY). I would think people would act more along the lines of - Interesting thread, but I have some evidence that sais otherwise, why dont you take a look at this?- But no, its quite different here..what happened to manners people? Just because this is the internet doesnt give you a free pass to be an asshole to others.

Thanks and sorry for going off topic, but I just needed to get this out. And special thanks to zorgon for posting more info on JL and his theories.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:32 AM
link   
For the love of GOD can someone please give me pics of these gruesome aliens so I can acclimate myself. I have heard that acclimating to them prevents heart attack but doing nothing will make your brain rupture. Basset says this stuff has been in play for years so can someone please U2U the links to me. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Those are some interestimg pictures, the one pic looks just like a normal ocean whith a beautifull sndy shore.. star for your post!
:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
LOL! Lear believes that the aliens have placed enormous mirrors everywhere in space to hide the real solar system & universe from us. Not only would that be a major effort but I couldn't think of a more low tech solution! Can you?

Ha, mirrors. Did he think that one up during coffee brake?

Personally, I use a sophisticated make-believe matrix that not only hides the true Universe from you, but makes you think that you're surfing on conspiracy web sites, while you're actually working as slaves in my gold mines.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hmmm...Amazing pics! Here's what's interesting...

Cheers!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg

(the children are used as food, the adults are used as food as well but the majority of adults are used for alien-human breeding via genetic engineering through abductions.)

Right. This super advanced alien species can fly around in their faster than light UFOs and abduct people at will

But they can't invent a protein bar. So they have to fish for humans to eat.

Riiiight.

Anyone ever mention that Lear is full of #$@%?

Your obviously sooo superior intellect has missed a crucial point...

Human kind HAS, with all of it's superior technology and civilisation, invented such a 'protien bar' you mention...yet we continue to farm, slaughter and eat millions upon millions of animals each year!

Your proposition, that because they have technology, they have the capacity to invent a food substitute, whereby they don't need to farm slaughter and eat humans falls flat on it's badly thought out face, when you consider that we continue to kill millions of animals and eat them despite having alternative food substitutes.

And you get stars for that?!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   
he may be right, he may be wrong. Only time will tell.
however, saying that no life could exist is rather silly. certainly, life as WE KNOW it, however, human beings, as a species are limited in their knowledge of one planet. And the fact they are still finding new species all the time around the world. Then there's the fact that species of shrimp have adapted to living in conditions that are fatal to most sea creatures.

I'm quite sure that a lot of what Mr Lear and others have been informed is actually true, however, some fantasy may have been thrown into the mix to make people think that it's the product of a lunatic.

it's like Jose Escamilla and his moon film. lots of facts but when the whiff of a giant humanoid eneters the mix, people shake their head and dismiss everything as being from the mindset of a maniac.

So, Mr Lear quite probably knows a whole lot more than he's telling and that there is truth to what he says, mixed in with some inter-agency fiction.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

So, Ive read through all those links exept the last one, its quite long but I'll make time for it soon.
So, I don't think JL is a nutcase like everyone thinks. While scrolling through the page of the last link my eyes caught this, its not to or by JL BUT ITS SOOO TRUE !People do rip apart those who they they dont fully understand.

You and I have had a hard time at the hands of the igno- rant and spiteful, and I have NEVER been afforded any opportunity of giving my own side of the case. The moronic press are like mad dogs in their insensate hatred of that which they do not understand.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I think Lear found a way to make a living from our suspicions and lets face it so far thats all anyone really has. If you take the majority way of thinking all UFOs are military prototypes. Or if you choose the minority way of thinking UFOs are vehicles belonging to other beings from various origins in the universe. I personally believe the planets in Sol are all inhabited by various lifeforms and we were all created by a higher power. God is such a generic term these days not to mention the various views of who God is since not just different religions each have their own interpretation but the multitude of sects in religions especially Christianity have distorted the image of God to satisfy their own desires and rid them of guilt. That said, I would put more stock into Lear than I would most teachers of any religion or science or someone on a website who uses a doppleganger of Lear to disprove Lear. But what do I know I am just a cook.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Some of the members on this site are really entertaining to read each day.

What I find amusing is the fact that many members here can clearly write in an educated stye that others can understand yet these same educated members clearly believe that there educated responses surpasses everyone elses and what they say should be taken as gospel.

The fundamentals are as follows: we are human beings living on a rock, we converse by sitting in front of a box pressing symbols, many of us humans believe that there couldn't possibly be any other races in our galaxy let alone be more advanced than us because the people we trust to tell us would have by now.

The fact that the people we trust in could have an agenda of their own doesn't come in to it. The fact that technology could exist out there that supercedes us by centuries is absurd! The fact that there could be something that we resemble to be a mirror (i.e reflecting images) in space to stop us finding the truth is crazy. How could there possible be a mirror in space 'I have never heard something so ridiculous'

When I read these comments it shows me just how narrow minded these members are, to think that technology (what is technology) other than our own can exist is beyond our planet is outragous and out come the remarks. To think that we humans are the be all and end all of the universe is just cringeworthy.

What many people forget is that their education is based on what other people have said is the truth and not from personal experience, in order to gain personal experience I urge everyone to drop everything you have ever been taught by anyone else and meditate to look within.

The information many members here take as gospel are a set of ideas and beliefs from others that believe they know it all and therefore, must be taught as the truth, when in actual fact it may not be.

Sometimes I feel that these very people are scared of finding out the truth and therefore, adopt the positions as armchair knowitalls that are scared to look out of the window let alone open the door and take a step outside.

Why isn't there room in this world for science and open minds?

[edit on 24-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Lear believes that the aliens have placed enormous mirrors everywhere in space to hide the real solar system & universe from us. Not only would that be a major effort but I couldn't think of a more low tech solution!

Not to mention a clinically paranoid one. All that effort just for us?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

My favorite is this one...

A contrail-like cloud casting a shadow on the surface - On a Radar Image!

Hmm.....

I like that picture Zorgon.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

My favorite is this one...

A contrail-like cloud casting a shadow on the surface - On a Radar Image!

Hmm.....

I like that picture Zorgon.

why are there two shadows?

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienesque

why are there two shadows?

Indeed.

Why are there any at all ?

And what about that straight cloud?

This is allegedly a Radar Image....

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I seek only the truth. But let me make it perfectly clear how little I think I know:
1. All of my claims are only possibilities.
2. I could be completely misinformed.
3. All of what I believe might not be true.
John Lear

John Lear never claimed what he was saying was true, that is stated in his signature. I wish people would stop bashing him, how childish and rude.

Anyways, I think there is at least microbial extremophile life on Venus, Mars, and a few moons. I do not know about Venus being a thriving human like civilization however. I would need more evidence before jumping to that conclusion myself.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I just found a vid on msn video about life on venus. Lemme try get the link for it... i seem to be having difficulty. well all i know is if you look on the msn video site you will see a video about life on venus. hopefully someone a little more technically savvy can get a link to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join