It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO??? or Plane???? Take a look!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ventessa
www.youtube.com...

ok, best I could do. I'm not a pro. hope it helps.

Fantasic Job!!! You can see more of a shape with this! I'm still not sure what it is though.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

I cannot see the second object..to me it looks like something is in stealth mode and leaves the "smoke" behind it like the other craft..but I can't see the second one. Very interesting...maybe some one was being chased away...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Well, it was moving pretty fast but I didn't notice any lights on it that are standard for an airplane. Nor did I notice any lights which have been characteristic for an extraterrestrial UFO either. Obviously there was a lot of exhaust. If it was an airplane, it's an unusual one.

Perhaps a meteor or satellite burning up in Earth's atmosphere? After an airplane or UFO, there's not a lot possibilities left.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ventessa

It's at the 25-27 sec part. There is just a blur. I kept watching yours over and over and each time the shape of the first object looks less and less like a stealth.

if there is a second object, my gosh!! how fast is that sucker moving? Even in slow mo it's freakin' movin!!! Playing catch up? Can someone figure out how fast those are going?

[edit on 18-6-2009 by sickofitall2012]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I cannot see the second object no matter how hard I try. It's like...NOT THERE, but it is... omg this is going to bug me all night.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
OK...what I'm getting about the second part is this...it's ALMOST invisible. If you watch closely, it almost looks like "smoke" itself. But it's not. It looks like the second object is cloaked. then comes the second smoke trail. WTF are these things? This is too cool!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I must say the initial 'heat trail' looks exactly like a jet contrail and appears to be two of them (engines?). The dust or particulates afterwards do behave very weird, not like any contrail i've ever seen before.

edit: with the second object comes a frame jump it seems?? possibly video is cut back to last contrail of 'first object'. I must say that the focal length or other optical factors will influence how the object is displayed and could possibly influence it's shape...

[edit on 18/6/09 by GhostR1der]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I don't think the video was cut back to the contrail...it would have to be an error with the video camera itself. the footage is continuous. no other glitches that I can see. maybe this is the human version of a ufo...dumbed down or something?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Cloaked, good theory

I didn't think of that. Could also be the object is that fast. Wow!! Either way, how amazing, especially if it is man made.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I agree. It is amazing! I'm still trying to find the dang thing though...lol

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
last i heard, ufos dont have black smoke coming out the back of them unless they are going down lol. but i dont think its a ufo. It could be a fast jet that flew by though.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I'll check the MUFON website tomorrow and see if they have any theories or evidence posted, if not I'll email them. Right now, I am going to go watch " The Alien History of Planet Earth" on the History channel.
, I know.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Sounds like fun! Let us know if you see anything that looks familiar on there!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I don't think that is black smoke. I think it just appears to be black. I think it is just like a comtrail - hot exhaust cooling in the upper colder atmosphere, which doesn't prove it's not ET.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Hi everyone
I'm new to ATS...hope to be around for a long time.

I'm not sure if this is relevant to the original topic:

Our Enigmatic Moon

This is most definitely a must-read.

I stumbled upon this doing G.I.R. knows what...Upon finishing it I felt as if one of those beams of light shot down from the clouds as invisible angels strummed a melodic tune on harps while singing," Ahhhhhhhh!" It makes so much sense, perfectly explaining away some of the anomalies of the moon (ex. The moon doesn't rotate).

I was reading another topic, Nasa prepares to bomb the moon, and I began thinking of the possibilities if NASA does indeed bomb the moon. Something smells fishy here...and I'm sure it's not me this time. If the hollow moon theory holds true then NASA knows of the alien presence within/on the moon and therefore knows that blowing a hole in the moon would reveal an alien species that has been living within the moon for eons (Also, we only see one side of the moon at ALL times. What is on the "dark" side of the moon). If the moon is indeed an artificial satellite as the article states then an intelligence of a magnitude few of us can even grasp created it.

The implications are staggering. The moon has always been a silent, and often thought, unintelligent observer for as long as known has been known. But what if there was an intelligence behind the vigilance. The moon is a huge astronomical object that goes unnoticed for the most part by most of the worlds populace everyday. As someone said that I am probably misquoting: "The best place to hide something is in plain sight"

So open the window blinds and take a look up at ol' Luna...She will never look the same again.

Sorry for any misspellings/grammatical errors. I am not fully fluent in English...just enough to get by

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by On the level

I agree...cigarette butt flicked across the lens at close range.

That looks like Buck Rodgers' exhaust. Where's Buster Crabbe?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I watched it several times in a program called vcd cutter so I could watch it frame by frame.

I tried to duplicate the smoke effect with a cigarette but it it impossible.

There are 2 trails, and the angle of the video seems to be a bit off.

I think too that it's a 2 engined jet.

That they couldn't see anything in the sky when it happened seems to indicate some kind of stealth craft indeed.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ventessa
OH!!! Did you notice that before the "ufo" comes into frame...the whole moon changes color? almost like there is an atmospheric disturbance of some sort...

It changes color twice, once for each object that passes by. Great video enhancement BTW! It would be nice if you had the original to enhance instead of the Youtubed version. Also, great find OP! This deserves more flags and stars than it is getting.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
looks like a stealth to me...the second one..god knows what that is

maybe a stealth being chased by an alien object..now thats a cool scenario to catch on camera

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Here are some frames showing the object. I can't see any domes, second object in stealth mode or whatsoever. For me it just looks like to exhaust trails/ or air turbulance at each end of a pair of wings which can't be seen as a silhouette due to the perspektive.
Perhaps they were having a campfire and someone just threw a burning piece of wood/ twig.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/322f9504e308.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a8d31b41c2d.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b0a1d79ebc18.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6f45b63600fa.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67177fe51ed0.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/429d05678a88.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join