It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO??? or Plane???? Take a look!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I think we're only seeing part of the plane, well two parts actually.

The wing with an engine, then the tail.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Here is something we can all agree on. Whatever it is, it is hauling. It is obviously some form of aircraft, even though I looked at a ton of military aircraft and none fit the bill. It might be some sort of unknown military aircraft (seeing as I am sure they have plenty).

It sort of looks like a speeder.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I was also wondering why you can't see the glow of the engine/cigar. Couldn't the so called smoke just be some type of conversion to a gaseous form due to a reaction with the upper atmosphere?

[edit on 18-6-2009 by sickofitall2012]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

HA! This cracks me up!!! TOO FUNNY!!!!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I have known many persons who turned their gold into smoke, but you are the first to turn smoke into gold.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
To me it looks like a moth...
The "exhaust" part is it's hinders....the smokiness caused by its moving faster than the camera.
Looks like the blur of a fluttering wing.....trailing blur due to both speeds mentioned above.

Peace...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Wow...I put that video in my windows movie maker, and slowed it down quite a bit, and then added some brightness to it, and did sepia color..and you know what... there is a light on top of it...it's dome shaped and it does not look like any plane I have ever seen. At first I thought that is what it would be, but after seeing this with my own eyes...I have to say I do not think it's a plane or a bug, or a cigar. I'll try to find some way to put this up so you can check it out for yourself. May be a few minutes.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Ventessa]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

ok, best I could do. I'm not a pro. hope it helps.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Ventessa

Outstanding job. And what's better you saved me from doing the work! Well, at least half of it, but I was smart enough to refresh the page...

I think your video confuses me more though... I clearly see the "light" or dome on top in the early frame, but then get the hint of a wing beginning to open from the body in the later frame...

I had an initial shock of Wow! Saucer! and then Oh! Bug... Still not sure.

Great Job though, thanks much! Stars...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by whiskeypoet

lol. yeah I am still confused. I'd like to play with the video more to see if I can enhance anything, but I've never done anything like that before, so I don't really know how... Still, I'm very curious what it is...even if it's not a ufo, it's bugging me now...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Got an honest laugh out of me... great pun. Thanks. I'll mess with it too, I am no expert either... Please post if you find anything, I'll do the same.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by whiskeypoet

LOL, I didn't actually mean to make a pun but that is funny. Anywho, I'm still fiddling with it and all I can come up with is ufo. unless the camera angle is hiding the wings...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
OH!!! Did you notice that before the "ufo" comes into frame...the whole moon changes color? almost like there is an atmospheric disturbance of some sort...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
B2 Stealth maybe? Just a guess. The second one is going even faster that's for sure.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5764760bafc4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   

well, you should bear in mind that at the speed it is traveling any apparent shape is far from its actual shape due to motion blur.
actually identifying the object would be *extremely* difficult

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by KEMIK

You know what...that very well could be what it is...I'll do some comparing.
Good work!

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I have to agree with you, that doesn't look like a plane. The heat trail makes it seem so authentic. I still can't say for sure it's not CGI, even though that would be the best I've ever seen produced. I think this could be a real sighting. He did report it to MUFON, and yes I know that doesn't mean it's real, but if it is CGI, the guy would risk being found out. They will have experts examine this video. I guess I'll have to wait till the evidence is in. Great job on the video!! Thanks for posting that.

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I thought that was just me, I saw that!!! Something causes the change. That was another thing that made me feel this is a real incident.
Stealth? maybe, but as someone posted, the second one was really moving. Did you notice the glitch (I don't know what else to call it, interference maybe? )just as the second one went by?

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

I'll have to go watch the video again...I think I'm missing something...

posted on Jun, 18 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I saw the glitch better on the original. Your video doesn't show the glitch due to slow mo, but it enables me to see the second object better, it was very hard to see on the first. I had to watch it several times before I noticed the second object, that's how i saw the glitch.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join