It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO??? or Plane???? Take a look!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
I am going to think outside of the box and suggest a flicked or thrown cigar past the lense. It would explain the exhaust trail, strange shape and by the sounds of it a prank played by some drunk friends on a telescope geek.
Occams anyone ????

P.s Regarding speed it could have been thrown and passed over the small camera in seconds. I severly doubt this was a ufo or a get, the smoke behind it would mean the aliens where burining oil and really needed to get the cigar ship serviced

We appear to be in the same box, sir!

I was thinking the same thing, some smoldering object as the smoke seems far too close and whispy to be in the distance. I was going to post before, but had to go out and thought best to read the thread.

Good call!

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ventessa
www.youtube.com...

ok, best I could do. I'm not a pro. hope it helps.

Good work! I still say it appears to me to be perhaps a smoldering piece of wood, perhaps from the bbq they may have just had?! if they had one..

the smoke/vapour just seems tooo close and odd. Like when old movies used a sink full of water with model ships and made it go wavy for an ocean scene; it just looked 'small' attempting to appear 'large'.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ventessa
Wow...I put that video in my windows movie maker, and slowed it down quite a bit, and then added some brightness to it, and did sepia color..and you know what... there is a light on top of it...it's dome shaped and it does not look like any plane I have ever seen. At first I thought that is what it would be, but after seeing this with my own eyes...I have to say I do not think it's a plane or a bug, or a cigar. I'll try to find some way to put this up so you can check it out for yourself. May be a few minutes.

[edit on 18-6-2009 by Ventessa]

Yep I saw that light on top too by pausing just after 104,also there is another craft that follows even faster seconds later-unless this clip has used slo mo and normal speed right after each other?

good clip,thanks for uploading

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Well,having looked at this,maybe it's a plane caught at just the right angle so that the wings are hidden by the fuselage or it could be something thrown through the field of vision,someone suggested a cigar or perhaps a smoldering piece of wood maybe?As for an insect,is there any insects that leave a smoke trail behind them?

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 05:07 AM
link   
yeah, that was a cool video, looks like a disk-shaped object to me

here's one crazy video. i don't now if its real or fake,just take a look :

[edit on 19-6-2009 by iasenko]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by iasenko

yours is a turtle balloon. There was a couple of threads about it a few weeks back.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
By the speed and exhaust (I mean you're very zoomed in so the speed is tough to judge) but I'd say it looks more like a missle to me, no way it's a plane unless it was a jet fighter; most plane exhaust doesn't expel soully through the rear.

[edit on 19-6-2009 by NoJoker13]

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Starseed32

Ufos don;t have fumes coming out the back.It was a jet.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:22 AM
link   
this looks like a fake to me though i am no expert and really have not clue, it just looks a bit too perfect

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by iasenko

I'm calling fake on that video, that little thing looks like a whinny the pooh air balloon. Not likely anything special especially the size in the air in comparison to it's surroundings would make it a tiny object.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by iasenko

yours is a turtle balloon. There was a couple of threads about it a few weeks back.

was moving pretty quick for a balloon id say...

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

Ya and bobbing back n' forth, it must be some sort of knew moronic alien technology, that just floats where the wind takes it (or the string).

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
Insect...
, How on earth did you come to that conclusion...

Agreed, insects do not have wake turbulence or exhaust. My guess would have been jet or powered vehicle of some sort. Whatever it is it is inside the atmosphere and is powered

-rrr

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by werewolfman
Well,having looked at this,maybe it's a plane caught at just the right angle so that the wings are hidden by the fuselage or it could be something thrown through the field of vision,someone suggested a cigar or perhaps a smoldering piece of wood maybe?As for an insect,is there any insects that leave a smoke trail behind them?

How about a very old VW beetle!

har har har!!!

-rrr

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Starseed32

No plane. No UFO. Most likely someone passed the area and flcked a cigarette out the window of a car. Hardly worth the time of day for further speculation. Not even slightly impressed. Must be a slow news week for UFO freaks.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

So since your so convinced you must have a degree in Aero-Dynamics then??? Otherwise could you please tell us your other credentials that would make it credible for us to listen to you at all???? Just a question, I hate know it alls, specailly when more often then not they're know too littles.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

I'm pretty sure that they know nothing about scale either, just a guess. The cigar/ cigarette explanations are getting old. There is no fire visible and that is not smoke. I believe it to be contrails - heat vaporizing in the cold upper atmosphere. I'm not sure it's an ETC, but I know it's not a flicked cigarette. Very weak guys.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by noangels
Yep I saw that light on top too by pausing just after 104

I managed to screenshot it & put a little arrow pointing at the light.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Thanks for doubling up on my criticism of the previous post. Some people just come on here to get a reaction they have no actual insight and are just here to try to anger the people that would actually like to learn something. So my constant question back to those people is always, "Where's you degree?".

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by romanmel

So since your so convinced you must have a degree in Aero-Dynamics then??? Otherwise could you please tell us your other credentials that would make it credible for us to listen to you at all???? Just a question, I hate know it alls, specailly when more often then not they're know too littles.

No, not an "Aero-Dynamics" guy. Just a former smoker who flicked his share of cigaretts out the window, and had a few fly back in my face...so I know how they look up-close-and-personal. haha!

Seriously though, this is a flash appearing in view on the order of a micro second in this video. You are not going to convince anyone with this kind of lame evidence. On the contrary, it is exactly this type of very weak evidence that labels UFO'ers goofballs to the gereral public.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join