It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 182
<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

1) The novel dips represent moments of increased, particular novelty, sometimes represent the culmination of determinate previous events.
About every 2 years there are increased periods of 64 days of highest potential for novelty.
See October 7 2008- December 11 2008, November 14 2010 - January 17 2011.

2) and 3) Yes, and we are posting many informations related to such things. History is indeed cyclic and events do repeat themselves in a modern/ synchronicistical way when given the potential to become reality.
3) Mckenna thought that the future is influencing the past. So, the cause for a present event may be about to be disclosed in the near future.

4) Yes, the graph becomes little and little, until it cannot be indicated figuratively on a graph. I think the whole graph at the end becomes a point, a real singularity where the importancy of all events are pushed in.
It would be like reaching the eye of a storm.

edit on 19-1-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Much thanks for the clarification. While I admit to being skeptical, it is nonetheless a fascinating and compelling topic. Now all we can do is wait and see. Peace.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
...'___' is one f*ckload of a drug.

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
So a reply in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... made me think a bit. Here it is.

Originally posted by ClydeFrog42
This whole situation has been eerily reminiscent of Nasser's Egypt & Suez in 56...... hmmmmm........

US = Britain

Ahmadinejad = Nasser

Israel = Israel ... as per usual

Straits of Hormuz = Suez Canal

Nuke Program = Soviet Armaments

absolutely nothin = Major US opposition to military solution via Dulles

ur mom = ur dad

How would this fit in with the Princess Victoria crash in 1953?

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

1956 resonances are coming from February 1 2012.
The similarity between 1953 ship sinking and the 2012 ship sinking were explained in page before this.
1973 oil crisis and austerity in Italy happened 2 months after war in Middle East started.
I'm thinking there will be a March 2012 war starting and an oil crisis, fuel crisis around May 2012.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

The similarity between 1953 ship sinking and the 2012 ship sinking were explained in page before this.

It is interesting that despite the increased novelty ships still can sink. What is even more amazing is that sinking ships still do it the old fashioned way.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I'll tell you this. TWZ mirrors the ups and downs of the economy as it happens. I've followed it for a long while now and when the markets are rallying and things are optimistic, it climbs. When there's bad news economically it falls.

That spike in the graph for todays date falls sharply. At the same time, britains debt reaches 1 trillion for the first time ever.

Bail out talks for solution to greece fail.Stock markets fall.

The IMF warn of a new global slump.

Follow the graph for yourself. Things will settle a little in a couple of days. Mild optimism returns. Then from april it's down down down for the economy. It will get worse than ever, and errrr, there's no cure.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bargoose

TWZ does not follow the economy. I looked into that false claim a long time ago.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
We get more near to January 27 novelty jump. This morning , I slept through the biggest shake of a quake magnitude 5.0, the biggest for my area ever, I think...
Just saying, in case I disappear, there may be a big earthquake in a few hours in my area...

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

TWZ does not follow the economy. I looked into that false claim a long time ago.

That's your opinion, which your entitled to.

I,however, believe otherwise.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Guys, I had a sudden epiphany. A great insight on the whole topic.
Reality reacts for retrocausality, the future influences the present, and looking at how this graph is constructed, I arrived to a precise calculation.

Future events, future jumps into novelty influence our own reality and personal lives 8 months and about 22 days before what we see on the graph.
I understood it watching to March 11 2011 and December 3 2011. The most novel day in 2011 was December 3, but we were reached by the " rock launched in the pond " in the future in March.
December 3 2011 represented the day the world almost snapped, but we shouldn't look at December 2011, but to March 2011.
We live in a karma reality and we were tied on a route started in 1945.
MARCH 11 2011 represented both a karmic day for the world, and a TRANSITION between a world influenced by the past and the future to a world influenced ONLY from the future.
And I also presume that the world will feel something in reality by MARCH 29 2012 when we will reach 8 months and 22 days before december 21 2012.
The destiny of the world might be sealed after such date. No more alternative.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

TWZ simply does not follow the economy. Maybe if people want to fake the economic graphs as much as they fudge this TWZ fairy tale the 2 can be made to match.

No, there is no match.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Are you grasping at straws again in another desperate effort to show that the hoax of TWZ is not the utter failure it has been?

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

This morning , I slept through the biggest shake of a quake magnitude 5.0, the biggest for my area ever, I think...

You think a M5 quake is the biggest for your area ... ever? You're kidding right?

The epicenter was Parma Italy. The USGS is calling it a 5.1

1976 a M6.5 hits northern Italy killing 1000
2008 a M5.2 hits Parma

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

You seem to have made your point umpteen times that this stuff is bupkis. I certainly respect your opinion, but I do not see what it adds anymore. I am not completely sold on this phenomenon and I will certainly go back and read your counterarguments, but at this point you seem to be continually pointing back to them, without adding anything new to the conversation.

Just my observation

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Look at these examples:

December 3 2011 - resonance - August 1945, Japan nuked
8 Months before, about 22 days more - March 11 2011, Japan nuclear crisis begins

We are in direct contact with October 18 2012 today, and the october resonance is 9/11.
What happened today?
What was the other big event before 9/11? July 14 2000 solar flare.
On January 21 we had a pretty much big solar flare.

Today: Explosion leads to 3 building collapsing in Rio de Janeiro
What is the first recollection witnesses had? " It was like the world trade center " .

I think we are going to discover more and more complexity in the way time works.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I just remembered this thread today. Glad to see you guys are still hard at it.

Keep up the good work.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Yesterday I had THE intuition. As much as we felt the December 2011 transition in March 2011, we will feel the December 21 2012 transition around March 30 2012.
We paid our karma with 1945 and now we are going to be launched into the big ? in March 2012.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The news story in Rio de Janeiro is so much interesting. Those buildings had economic ties to wtc. I suppose we have our " little 9/11 resonance " right now.
I guess the rope is going to snap 64 days after today.
That's very cool. The transition will happen in March 2012, on my ex- girlfriends birthday.

We definitely misunderstood the graph many times. We are so much waiting for December 2012, when in reality we will see the great part of the final event before April 2012, or at least a key part of that.
edit on 26-1-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I have feelings too about March. I think we will all learn a lot about a lot of things then - unless everything is watered down again, as most of these things seem to be lately. We could have so much more progress in shorter time if we would all just let things happen with full momentum behind them. Instead, we keep trying to hold onto what was. We're just prolonging the pain.

Are you having headaches too? Occasional bad stomach? This has been with me for two full weeks now. It could be that solar flare but it could be something else too. My fatigue levels are through the roof. I've been awake for eleven hours now but my bed is calling and has been for a few hours already.

top topics

<< 179  180  181    183  184  185 >>

join