It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 183
<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Yesterday I had THE intuition. As much as we felt the December 2011 transition in March 2011, we will feel the December 21 2012 transition around March 30 2012.
We paid our karma with 1945 and now we are going to be launched into the big ? in March 2012.

Ok, I am facinated by the conclusion, moreso then the validity of the program. You actually arrived at the correct date for WW3 (60 days out from the end) which is around March 28th, 2012, according to prophetic indications.

I do not know what this countdown is, and December 21, 2012 means absolutely nothing, but you hit the nail on the head for the begining of WW3, and it being nuclear and tying it karmatically to 1945 (WW2, Nuclear Strike) is simply beyond words! This is an excellent thread.

God Bless,

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Chiding a newcomer because they recognize the silliness of TWZ, how sad. If that person had been in agreement would you have chided them for being too quick on the acceptance?

Suggesting that the length of the thread means anything is red herring. The thread is just full of useless material that attempts to show horn history into the irrational claims of TWZ.

I can't wait for the excuses to pile up in coming months as the acolytes of TWZ realize that it is failing and no amount of twist reality is going to shore up this silly idea.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

There is no obligation to post on any thread here at all. I'm not sure what your point is in posting negative stuff here in the first place. TWZ is not just about 2012. If you think so, you don't completely understand it. 2012 is part of it, yes, but it's primarily about time. Are you saying you understand time better than anyone else? Or that the mainstream, widely held idea that time works by the clock and calendar is the way it really works - or in fact has anything to do with it at all!?

How about you two go off now and find yourself a quiet place together and just leave this stuff to we who enjoy it. If you look above at the description of this forum, you will see that your commentary is out of place.

edit on 27/1/2012 by CosmicEgg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

A hallmark of failure is the call for censorship.

This is the 2012 forum. The aspect of discussion here is TWZ, which has so far been an utter failure.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
For my area, around January 29 an amazing very rare situation of climate is expected to happen. All the experts are saying that this snow storm will be " the return of 1956 " that is exactly the year that we are about to be resonancing with for Timewave Zero.
If you go looking " meters of snow Italy 1956 " you will understand why this is so very rare.
My whole family, my father included never saw 1956 snow, and we are about to discover how it feels.

Remember, quite big novelty period, from January 27 to February 2 2012.

Even people outside this theory unconsciously talk about the resonances from the past exactly on the same route with the graph. Skeptics better give up, the graph is correct.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

So you think that some snow in your area is meaningful? I guess it is meaningful to those that are grasping at straws. I am checking the weather out across a number of places and not finding any weather matches.

The graph is once again an utter failure.
US MidAtlantic 1956 fog and snow , but now will be warmer and sunny
US Northeast 1956 was 14F and clear, but now raining
Calgary, Alberta 1956 was -1.5C and not -18C

Once more we see the grasping at straws by acolytes of TWZ. Another huge failure for TWZ.

Can you provide a link to this snow of 1956? All of the 1956 Olympics coverage that is posted online makes it difficult to find out if this snow you talk about is significant.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I got a new job!!! This one was total surprise!
Well, this is a change, in my life.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Wonderful!! That's great news! I hope.
But great if you'll be happy doing whatever you're doing. Congratulations!

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Today I also noticed such weird thing. I am a sometime-believer in time shifts...
On friday my friend got suspended from school a number of days and today he went to school and everything seemed to be normal and he didn't mention it once.
Also, I was told last week for this new job, that they were unable to accept new people, so they told me I couldn't get the job. Today I receive a different e-mail and they accepted me.
?????

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I'm totally with you on the timeshift thing. But how excellent is that!? Against all odds, the winds changed in your favor. The gods are smiling on you.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Any chanve you can post the dates of the most significant shifts downwards for the upcoming months?

It's an interesting time we are living in and it is great to have a front row seat.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Nishnaabe

Now, there is a novel period from January 27 to February 2. Than its on March 9- 11, April 8 is the peak of habit and habit starts to drop permanently.
April 27, May 8, May 25, and than especially June 17, August 25 and August 30, so much novel this last date.
Than September 17-19, November 4, November 16, November 28, and December 10/11.
Than there is December 21.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
reply to post by Blahable

Can you possibly understand that TWZ was realized by a bunch of people a LOT more intelligent and open-minded than you are? Do you understand that maybe your opinion doesn't matter one iota here? Your opinion is yours. Who are you? We don't know, we don't care. So that amounts to your opinion being BS. Go peddle your BS elsewhere.

The point here, kid, is that this is something we on this thread enjoy. We really like it. I love tarot card stuff too. I love psychic stuff. I love prophesy and prediction. I adore this stuff. Your personal views are less than irrelevant.

Know your place in the world.

Been nice. Don't let the door smack your arse on the way out!

So my opinion doesn't matter if it's something you don't want hear.. Great logic honey. It seems to me that a lot of people in this topic share my opinion that this is BS. I think you just wanted to pick on the "new guy" with a different opinion.

Last time I checked this site is for people to discuss their opinion. Again sorry I'm have not been talking about failed predictions, and "psychic stuff" for 3-4 years of my life. Explain to me if my opinion does not matter why should yours?

But again I still have my opinion. And you will probably be seeing it A LOT so get use to it honey.

I'm pretty educated as I have a few degrees, I have REAL LIFE experience.
The door wont be hitting me because I wont be going anywhere anytime soon.

edit on 31-1-2012 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
So here's February:

top topics

<< 180  181  182    184  185  186 >>

join