It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 184
<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Foramin

I heard a rumor that the workers in the Republic of India are going on a giant strike in February 28th, 100,000,000 workers would take part if the rumor was true. I don't doubt the validity of the rumor in that there will be a strike, merely how many workers take part in it is what I wonder.

This weird Timewave thing has me kinda intrigued, the evidence lines up and I can't help but wonder that if this is history repeating itself to no end, then maybe since history is filled with predictions that were only met with anti-climactic results then what if this anti-climactic result merely ends those silly predictions based on scurrilous evidence about the nature of time itself?

Dad puts his foot down, no more rumors about him being bald, ya hear? :p

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Now, there is a novel period from January 27 to February 2

Here we go with another test of TWZ.

On Feb 3 let's all hear what novel event happened so that we can tell if TWZ works or not.

We will all check on on those other dates as well to see if anything happens on those dates.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

January 30, first-ever completely virtual interview from the white house, in which Obama answered questions about the State of Union posed by citizens.

And, this time, I heard it on television " The climate situation that is hitting Italy right now resembles in every way the one of 1956 " exactly the year we are resonancing with about now.

First free-standing 3D cloak was just created.

From Kurzweil website " Rap music powers medical sensor "

January 26: " Neutrons might escape into another universe "

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

JakiusFogg has had another dream, btw. His last dream, if you recall, prophesied the earthquake in Japan. He got both the date and the strength right. His new dream is in a thread again on ATS, in which in says that the 3rd of Feb will have a blast, a pile of skulls, and in the US. When pressed he said he feels like it will be toward the west but won't add that officially because it was not specified in the dream.

Looks like we're on for the 3rd.

Forgot to mention ButtUglyToad's inimitable numerology reading also mentions both the 1st and the 3rd as unfortunate days.
edit on 2/2/2012 by CosmicEgg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

January 30, first-ever completely virtual interview from the white house, in which Obama answered questions about the State of Union posed by citizens.

And, this time, I heard it on television " The climate situation that is hitting Italy right now resembles in every way the one of 1956 " exactly the year we are resonancing with about now.

First free-standing 3D cloak was just created.

From Kurzweil website " Rap music powers medical sensor "

January 26: " Neutrons might escape into another universe "

We are not done your novel period and we have:
1. Completely rather than 99% virtual interview - whoopee doo
2. Only 1 place in the world is similar to events in 1956 - whoopee doo
3. A cloak was not created, a cloak was announced. Very different. Somehow I missed it. Could you please post a link I'd love to read about it
4. Another pointless medical sensor. Reminds me of all of the weird devices made so people can pretend to be Orthodox

My summation is that this is hardly novel or interesting. Where is something really stupendous and not some incremental change that happens all of the time?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
What about the eploration of Lake Vostok in Antarctica? No human has ever been there...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Lies.

People have been going there on and off since the 50's, there's a Russian base 100km away.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
dup post
edit on Fri Feb 3 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I recently edited & uploaded Timewave Zero 2012 video (the animation begins at 1:30).

Text from the video for those of you who cannot watch videos (work, data constraints, etc):

..."all boundaries are beginning to dissolve - boundaries of space & time - and everything is beginning to coalesce into some kind of organometallic-human-machine-cultural-spiritual-material interphasing amoeboid something that is spreading like a coral reef around the planet." ~ Terence McKenna

The Timewave carries with it the notion that the universe and time itself are fundamentally fractal in nature and that human history is interwoven within this structure via a thread of ebb and flow.

That historical thread follows the fractal spiral along the ever-tightening curve towards the center, the singularity. It tracks the increasing connectivity of the human species, or novelty.

Timewave Zero marks the point where we as a species cross the event horizon of connectivity, at which point we will find ourselves to be so completely connected, we form one cohesive mind, and the small actions of one can steer the future of all.

Zero point is expected to occur December 21, 2012. The following is an animation of Terence McKenna's Timewave graph for the year 2012.

"The ways of the Creator are not our ways, Mr. Deasy said. All human history moves towards one great goal, the manifestation of God." ~James Joyce, 'Ulysses'

The audio of McKenna was taken from portions of this video, I highly recommend watching it if you haven't already (he lays it all out concisely during the first 6 minutes):

McKenna proposed the notion, and I agree, that there seems to be something in our future that is drawing all of human history towards it, something of such a magnitude that affects the nature of reality and determines the direction of our percieved flow of time. It is possible that we are being pulled from what we perceive as the future, as opposed to being pushed along by events in the past.

You'll hear many times from 'new-age folks' that we are 'approaching source,' referring to one's spiritual journey in this life at this time, as though God awaits once we discover our true nature. I'm sure you've also heard the Hopi saying, "we are the ones we've been waiting for," which calls into reference a vision of stepping through the looking glass and meeting one's self and completing a cycle, a long journey where sufferers become saviours, questions become answers, and the past is brought into being by crossing the threshold where we become the Gods that originally called it all into being.

I see it as a symbiotic loop, or a bi-causal relationship where there is no beginning or end (much like the rotating toroidal structure in Nassim Haramein's work), and the historical journey and traversal of nexus points gives it evolving meaning.

The increasing awareness of synchronicity and percieved time acceleration I believe confirms this notion of an approaching temporal trancendental object, because the threads of reality are becoming less frayed, everything is coming together and coinciding as if being compressed into a singularity. Events in our lives are falling into place as if organized from some future vantage point, by some higher intelligence. This is where the James Joyce quote in the video is relevant; the end is the beginning, and the cycle both completes itself and then perhaps transitions to some new order of being.

Here's a link to a graphic loosely representing this scenario - picture historical time as the surface of a frozen standing wave where past flows towards future across the outer section towards the center (source of the wave).

files.abovetopsecret.com...

It's not entirely reflective of my opinion though, I don't believe we cross source and then continue on over a mirror image of the past, I believe we enter the source/center and travel perpendicular to the previous wave (dimensional travel) and then enter a new state of being:

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyway McKenna's graph ends this December, but I assure you this signals no end. It marks a fundamental shift in our nature and experience, and represents the event horizon where the nature of everything beyond zero is decided upon. The increasing interconnectedness of humanity will place us all on a set path towards the future.

It's very, very, very important not to forget or forgo our humanness as we approach singularity. Zero point is the decision point before the 'Tech. Singularity' where our choices dwindle to two; to survive with our 'soul' intact, or to strive for survival no matter the cost. And regardless of the validity or accuracy of McKenna's theory, this event approaches, and could very well sneak up on us, or arrive late, but it will happen. The Timewave is a tool for bringing these concepts to the table.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Make sure everyone is on the same page before 'lies' is used again in discussion.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Yes, that certainly doesn't indicates any end. My opinion is that we will see something huge happening around March 29 through December. Or, than, if the events for zero are decided in December, I think we are going to wait 64 days to see any result. As you say, sooner or later than December, we are going to see, feel, perceive something huge on our way.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Zagari

Now, there is a novel period from January 27 to February 2

Here we go with another test of TWZ.

On Feb 3 let's all hear what novel event happened so that we can tell if TWZ works or not.

We will all check on on those other dates as well to see if anything happens on those dates.

So, now that it's Feb 8th, I can assume that this shows TWZ doesn't work?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gavron

Timewave works and stereologist is a denier. There were novel events in the world during that period.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
edit: nvm.....saw my answer above.
edit on 8-2-2012 by gavron because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Just a reminder I'm on Twitter:

Evasius (Twitter)

I'll be posting a graph for each day, in addition to whatever else comes to mind along the way.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Thanks for the update Evasius.

Following you on Twitter.

Also, thnks for the link to the great McKenna video, very good... haven't seen it before.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Thanks, much appreciated. I'm finding it much easier to access twitter to post updates and Timewave graphs rather than logging in here and optimizing images to look nice within the thread. I've transferred the graphs to my phone so I can post whenever I get a spare moment.

Regarding the McKenna video, it's probably the best I've seen as per the info therein and the sound quality of the interview. It all grabbed my attention, there's hardly any waste - everything is relevant.

new topics

top topics

<< 181  182  183    185  186  187 >>

join