It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 185
<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

The news about my job is also novel because, though is the same job of last year, I am now working in two different cities, I go to the second city once every two weeks, while before was just one city.
Also, I am paid more than before now.

Anyway, for people who ask, I think exploration of Lake Vostok, in the deep area where nobody went before, it is pretty novel.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

My opinion is that we will see something huge happening around March 29 through December.

If nothing happens in that very large time frame then I would be astonished.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Timewave works and stereologist is a denier. There were novel events in the world during that period.

I am not denier. I am open to the evidence and the evidence is unequivocal - TWZ is a stupendous failure.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Looks like we are still in phase 7 of 10.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Zagari

Timewave works and stereologist is a denier. There were novel events in the world during that period.

I am not denier. I am open to the evidence and the evidence is unequivocal - TWZ is a stupendous failure.

I've been lurking ATS for a long time now and I'm amazed to see that you are STILL in this thread wasting time (last time I checked this thread was like 7 months ago) trying to get people to stop using TWZ.

I don't believe in it either but don't you have anything better to do with your time? People ITT will go on doing what they want to while you're standing in the corner screaming: NO FUN ALLOWED!!!

Let these guys be.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Razziazoid

You'd be surprised what some people get paid to do all day. There are plenty of paid disinfo shills on this website and other popular 'alternative' pages. Just click on his member profile to get an idea of what his agenda is.

The only way you could get me to continuously argue against a specific topic day in and day out without participating in any positive discussion of other topics I'm interested in would be to pay me. Then again I have morals.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Due to the failure of the recent prediction of the novel period and the failure of all previous predictions it seems that TWZ is wrong.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
TMZ is on track, just as Terrence McKenna stated, we are being drawn ever faster and tighter into the singularity.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by coffeesniffer

You say we are being drawn faster and tighter into this singularity. I see zero evidence for that and no one has posted any evidence to substantiate that claim. Do you have any evidence?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Do you have any evidence that we are NOT being drawn in to singularity? Where's your evidence? Evidence. Evidence. Say it with me......Evidence. Do you have an "evidence" hotkey on your computer?

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo
reply to post by stereologist

Do you have any evidence that we are NOT being drawn in to singularity? Where's your evidence? Evidence. Evidence. Say it with me......Evidence. Do you have an "evidence" hotkey on your computer?

Thanks for providing us with a prime example of an argument from ignorance.

Argument from ignorance, also known as argumentum ad ignorantiam or "appeal to ignorance" (where "ignorance" stands for: "lack of evidence to the contrary"), is a fallacy in informal logic. It asserts that a proposition is true because it has not yet been proven false, it is "generally accepted" (or vice versa).

If that's your best argument...then...well...stereo is totally correct in calling that whole TWZ stuff nonsense. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...well, then it's probably a duck. In this case there's no rational evidence supporting TWZ, so it's crazy to pretend it's a proven theory (or even a hypothesis).
edit on 14-2-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I have commended those that have tried to use the TWZ to make predictions. Each and every one of those predictions has failed. That's ok. The important issue is to test ideas.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I have played around with timewave...don't have a clue on how it is supposed to work. Five different "theorists" I assume and each one produces a different graph line. Question...

If the idea is we are moving toward the "zero" line aka...a singularity...what do the big spikes in the opposite direction indicate? After finding this article, I launched the program and plugged in todays date and 12/31/12. Yes the line dies before it gets there, but there appears to be a big,upward spike at around April 8th to the 9th...so what does that indicate?

Not being smartass...really...I downloaded this thing a year ago cause I heard it was slick and have never understood what the indicators are supposed to be showing...it didn't come with directions or an owners manual in other words. So I'm kinda like ...lost

I'd fiddle around with it more often if I knew what it was supposed to mean or how it supposedly worked.

and btw...the April 8th-9th date was on the King WenSheilak setting. King Wen Kelley, King Wen Watkins,
Huang Ti show a similar "high spike area" around that date and Franklin is totally different.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Doesn't this website have a ignore option? So that you can filter out any post a certain user makes, would certainly make things alot more agreeable for everyone.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razziazoid
Doesn't this website have a ignore option? So that you can filter out any post a certain user makes, would certainly make things alot more agreeable for everyone.

It's a DISCUSSION board where people with often opposing views discuss and present their case. Take that away, and it turns into a ridiculous forum where people simply preach.

For example: Due to the lack of objective evidence backing up the validity of TWZ, I believe it's bat# crazy to claim it's "working". But I won't ever stop anyone from posting an opposing views. Of course that doesn't mean I won't chuckle at people posting stuff that's clearly nonsense...which TWZ clearly is.

posted on Feb, 17 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZArgument from ignorance, also known as argumentum ad ignorantiam or "appeal to ignorance" (where "ignorance" stands for: "lack of evidence to the contrary"), is a fallacy in informal logic. It asserts that a proposition is true because it has not yet been proven false, it is "generally accepted" (or vice versa).

So hilarious because you didn't mention the "or vice versa". i.e. That it works both ways. i.e. That Sterologist is doing the exact same thing. i.e. Stereologist says "It can't be real because there's no evidence (that I personally accept)". It's "generally accepted" that none of this can be true, so it isn't. Mainstream science says this isn't how time works, so it can't be right.

In other words, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZIt's a DISCUSSION board where people with often opposing views discuss and present their case.

Yes I agree, discuss and present their case. Not say exactly the same thing over and over again ad nauseum without furthering the discussion at all but rather miring it in endless derailments

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damrod
I have played around with timewave...don't have a clue on how it is supposed to work. Five different "theorists" I assume and each one produces a different graph line. Question...

If the idea is we are moving toward the "zero" line aka...a singularity...what do the big spikes in the opposite direction indicate? After finding this article, I launched the program and plugged in todays date and 12/31/12. Yes the line dies before it gets there, but there appears to be a big,upward spike at around April 8th to the 9th...so what does that indicate?

Read Evasius' first post in this thread. Basically they are different revisions of the graph equation. The line going up represents a period of relatively less novelty (i.e. Habit) while a downward trend represents increasing novelty. Generally speaking, novel events are more likely to happen when the graph is trending downwards and vice versa.

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Cecilofs

Please don't misrepresent other people. Itis abundantly clear that the problem with TWZ is that 100% of the predictions have been failures. The evidence is clear. TWZ is a failure.

new topics

top topics

<< 182  183  184    186  187  188 >>

join