It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 180
<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

What works to Jackson's disadvantage in lasting celebrity is that there are a lot more people of his level of fame and number of fans than there were for Mozart. Mozart was one of the few in his time, Jackson is one of many in his own day, because there are such a lot more people now than in Mozart's day.

Interesting article by that Myers guy.
I noted a lack of biological understanding in Kurzweil too. Phenotypes are not encoded in the genome. Phenotypes are an end result of which the genome is only an initiating factor.

edit on 23-12-2011 by Foramin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Foramin

I don't think that a singularity can exist. The problem is diminishing resources. Issues that are secondary or tertiary can become the overriding issues as resources are consumed. Minsky was predicting AI results long ago. It didn't happen then or now and it is unlikely to happen in the next few decades. I recall a huge project at the U of Texas that hoped to create a computer system with intelligence back in the late 80s. I believe it was Mooney running the project. It did not work out despite a huge effort.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
The problem is diminishing resources.

This is my main worry, especially after reading Collapse.
Adaptation by growth has never worked, collapse prevention was always by limiting use and stopping growth.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Foramin

I would expand on this by saying that growth is determined by avoiding limiting factors in favor of factors not yet limited.

I'm pretty sure that is what you were saying and that we agree.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Yeah, growth where there is room is no problem.
But the petri dish is becoming overgrown.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
The Timewave continues after the 2012 singularity ,but at that point of Dec 21st 2012 ,
it will no longer be linear and we may possibly gain a greater understanding of what it is.

To us right now ,looking at the linear wave ,its hard to comprehend it and difficult
to make the connections and perceive it as a proper fractal structure.

It is like looking at a shadow of an egg ,looking from under it we'd see a circle
if the light was shining from above. We wouldn't know it was an egg if we only
saw its shadow above us on a semi-seethrough material ,like a sheet of paper.

The wave is slowly merging and splitting into many waves at the same time ,
while all of them follow the same structure describing the same thing ;
a consciousness variation of some sort. I don't pretend to understand it fully ,
I am but a student ,seeking and exploring potential ways of expanding my consciousness.

That is why I keep an open mind to any and all possible venues of doing just that ,
because of my intuition ,feelings and various noticable peculiarities and synchronicities.
There are just too many things to ignore ,at least from my perspective.

The year of 2012 looks very similar to the year of 2011 on the wave I see.
Similar influences shall shape it ,including the influences of the 2011.

Many things will connect in surprising ways which we would not have thought of before.

Terence Mckenna once said that if there are time travellers out there ,
then they are most probably using something like this wave to navigate.

Imagine the historic event of time travel. Would it mean the end of history?
These are merely hypothetical questions at this point. We don't know.

I find it very interesting and exciting to idealize these concepts.

The technologies we know and many take for granted today once seemed impossible.
Chatting with someone on the other side of the world in an instant ,
as if they were in the same room? Phones and internet have increased connectivity
more than most appreciate. Eventually we may have some form of time travel available..

I have been making videos relating to these ideas ,which I will soon share in this thread.
When the time is right. For now I will reiterate the importance of keeping an open mind.

And share this snapshot of most of the year of 2012 as it looks to me on the wave ;

edit on 25/12/2011 by Mystic Technician because: Edit to fix

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mystic Technician

Time is definitely resonancing and returning with itself. Did you ever notice how most of your friends resonate with each other like they are a sort of repetition of the same kind of people...
I just noticed now that I know 4 people who resonate with each other, according to me, similar birthdates, body, weight, face and behavior.
Even before timewave zero, I was already noticing this weird thing of repeating the same things in life, returning patterns in life every 2 years...
Now, is both 2010 and 2011 patterns that will link to each other and create patterns returnings.
While I know very much the first two friends of my example, the other 2 resonancing guys are just aquaintances to me, I wonder if I will know much more about the latest guys, since most of my 2011 events would resonate with the people I think they are linked to...

It is very fascinating because a person thinks he/she's changing group of friends, but in reality is simply getting to know another set of friends with the same patterns of the previous group.

I can't explain how I found out the resonancing sets of friends, but you would immediately understand from pictures and basic descriptions of their lifes.

If you want to find out yours, try connecting your friends in every possible way, even their pictures, their faces, birthdates, behavior and hobbies, and places where they go.

They are not only connected between each other, they are connected in the way they come at you, set by set.
edit on 26-12-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Everyone's friends have similar interests.

You wouldn't even know them otherwise.

It isn't some magical fate of the cosmos.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This is just so freaky. Whatever it is, I'm looking forward to it.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I should thank the fact that I discovered the Timewave Zero theory, because it litterally sparked in me a true history-mania...Similar to the mania of studying all kind of animals that I had as a child.
I come from an Italian Classic Lyceum and I ended it in 2009, but I actually think I learnt much more on my own in 3 years than in all of my life.
The amount of culture I self- teached myself from age 19 to age 21 is incredible to me...I don't think it would have been the same without the timewave as a stimulating tool.
After years of reading very little, when as a child I was a reader 24 hours a day, having devoured practically hundreds of books, after timewave I came back to this status.
History and geopolitics, and of course, daily international news are my mainly interests.

Now I will work for planning my move into another city to start university next October 2012.
I recently received an Ipad and I am now reading 3 books in English at the same time.
I am often the subject of ridicule because I approve Timewave theory and I follow it, but I think it has been fundamental for me to make me re-discover my true interests.
It both requires history knowledge, it is a little spiritual and totally inspiring.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Did you ever notice how most of your friends resonate with each other like they are a sort of repetition of the same kind of people...

Ever notice how divorcees date the same kind of person they hated in their marriage? Weird how people can be predictable. This is an example of likes sticking to likes and has nothing to do with TWZ.

Even before timewave zero, I was already noticing this weird thing of repeating the same things in life, returning patterns in life every 2 years...

Isn't that pointing out that TWZ is wrong? It shouldn't be every 2 years if TWZ were right (which it obviously is not).

The existence of patterns in life has no bearing on TWZ.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Learning history through TWZ is fine. The problem is that TWZ leads to false notions of why events happened and also to false associations between events. Learn the history and dump the lunacy of TWZ.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Maybe I sound like a real believer, you know, that sort of believer, but actually there is a part of me who feels all this thing about 2012 is actually delusional at best.
I wasn't a believer at all in 2012 before summer 2009, before timewave zero, before this thread.
Since 2005 I've been interested into these kind of things, you know, astrology was the big deal in 2005- 2007, than there were dreams and studies about dreams that for me were a big deal in 2007-2008. And than this in 2009.
I am the weirdest person I know...I don't know what I am actually searching for...

Get ready, because if this phenomenon of 2012 comes to nothing, I will find something else to be fond of, but so many people ( those who post on ats ) are going to feel very troubled in 2013.

I stopped mentioning 2012 with everybody because I was being ridiculed and people thought I had issues...
I know what real life is based on...I am searching for a university to attend in late 2012...
Lately some people asked me about 2012 and I pretend to discuss it like its some sort of a joke, because that's the only way it is required to be talked about.

The situation in Japan makes me feel depressed...It was amazing how quickly people forgot about the events...I think its the nearest thing to an ELE we had ever came through...
The timing of the disasters is curious...I was feeling something wrong since two weeks and on March 8-9 and 10 I was feeling increasingly anxious and I even didn't go to work because I was feeling something was not okay...
I know is an idiot thing to say, but that's what I felt...
And still people are not concerned...This makes me almost afraid. What will have to happen to make people concerned? Only money can make people this concerned?
The northern emisphere is done and the Pacific ocean is in a mess, and people aren't thinking anything?
I'm just glad that the Japan thread on ats is getting to the thousands pages...That's very useful...
But here in Europe...Its like nothing happened at all...
I told my mother about the situation in Japan, people losing the nails and she replied " At least they didn't lose their heads and they're not dead " and than laughed for a moment...
Great...

Let's be serious: Most of ats exist because of the 2012 phenomena, and in 2013 there won't be much to be discussed about, if not new events...People will lose the will to discuss things that aren't very concrete...
And there are two epilogues for this thread:
1) This thread will end in a ugly way and will be ridiculed to hell
2) This thread gets forgotten in a storms of shocked threads all over the internet

This year I am preparing for failure in this kind of thing, failure about this thread. If people won't wake up with Japan crisis there is no hope. Only a true ELE will do for them.
I am already feeling tired. Why this thing has to last for a year still? I would like an answer right now, positive or negative.

I am already trained for failure: I've been through October 26 2009, November 14 2010, June 26 2011 ( the germany nuke hoax ) and many other dates...

I imagine one day I will talk to my nephews and I will be able to tell them that " I lived the phenomenon for a while " , it will be like the hippies...

I think I'm going to forget that this is 2012 for a long while, than watch the news and see what happens...That's it.
This thread is going to be exhausted in a short while.
Yes, that's it, this thing has been discussed to exhaustion.

( P. S . I am sorry for changing mood this fast, it happens, I am young and I am always questioning things )
I hate Januaries and this is one of the rare days when its raining all day long here.
Maybe this is the reason for the mood of this post.

edit on 2-1-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I am the weirdest person I know...I don't know what I am actually searching for...

Being weird is looking, being an explorer, searching for something interesting.

Get ready, because if this phenomenon of 2012 comes to nothing, I will find something else to be fond of, but so many people ( those who post on ats ) are going to feel very troubled in 2013.

That's a positive attitude. My suggestion though is to avoid the crank claims and get into something really interesting. There are all sorts of puzzles in life - real puzzles - that need to be worked out. If you apply yourself to a real puzzle instead of these TWZ shenanigans you'll become an accomplished person.

The situation in Japan makes me feel depressed...It was amazing how quickly people forgot about the events...I think its the nearest thing to an ELE we had ever came through...

People are quick to forget. i claim that all of the polls in election years are worthless. The only thing that matters is what happens in the last 2 weeks before the vote. That is all the general population can remember. The rest is pointless.

Lots of people feel that way, but that does not mean you had a premonition. Most of the time these feelings are forgotten. You remember them when something important to you happens.

Only money can make people this concerned?

I call that people voting their wallets. They vote for the people they believe will make their wallets fatter.

Most of ats exist because of the 2012 phenomena

I would have guessed 9-11 and UFOs, but that is my guess. I never took a look.

it will be like the hippies...

I know a lot of hippies both young and old. It's a lifestyle.

I am young and I am always questioning things

You've got talent. You should take than youthful energy and discover the cure for cancer or a superluminal drive or a fashion line that makes people happy. You've got the juice for doing something worthwhile. You should go out there and do it and drop the TWZ and other baloney and shine. I've got confidence that you can do it.

Find a good university and study hard.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   

reply to post by Zagari

Being weird is looking, being an explorer, searching for something interesting.

Absoutely

That's a positive attitude. My suggestion though is to avoid the crank claims and get into something really interesting. There are all sorts of puzzles in life - real puzzles - that need to be worked out. If you apply yourself to a real puzzle instead of these TWZ shenanigans you'll become an accomplished person.

I've been lurking this thread here and there for the past couple years and I myself began my astrology phase in 2006. Next came my fascination with dreams when i met my first love in 2008. No exact premonitions, but very strange things would happen in our dreams, and then very strange things would happen in real life, usually the day of the strange dream

People are quick to forget. i claim that all of the polls in election years are worthless. The only thing that matters is what happens in the last 2 weeks before the vote. That is all the general population can remember. The rest is pointless.

POLITICS (beyond a local level) are worthless. A great politician = master bull#ter. In fact, I'd feel less safe in a world where the will of the masses wins out over the politicians. People as a whole are too immature right now to know what's really good for them imho, which is much of the reason why 2012 is a necessity.

Lots of people feel that way, but that does not mean you had a premonition. Most of the time these feelings are forgotten. You remember them when something important to you happens.

He's right. It tells you a lot about life, this age that you have to be able to trust your feelings, at the same time, you cannot be totally controlled by them.

Most of ats exist because of the 2012 phenomena
I would have guessed 9-11 and UFOs, but that is my guess. I never took a look.

I think they gravitate to this site because of the subconscious feeling of the end being nigh, which from my experience with conspiracies the 2012 phenomena lays out in the most sensible form.

I am young and I am always questioning things
You've got talent. You should take than youthful energy and discover the cure for cancer or a superluminal drive or a fashion line that makes people happy. You've got the juice for doing something worthwhile. You should go out there and do it and drop the TWZ and other baloney and shine. I've got confidence that you can do it.

Find a good university and study hard.

What stereologist is trying to say is go get laid. A lot. No point in being right about 2012 if you end up regretting that you didn't get to experience normal things ie love. Women are a great puzzle too. I've got confidence that you can do it.

ps what's your birth date again Zagari?
edit on 3-1-2012 by 3aquaman11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2012 by 3aquaman11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I was suggesting intellectual stimulation, not that form of gratification. I am not suggesting against it either.

cheers

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
pda.physorg.com...

remember one of Terence McKenna's early ideas about what the zero-date meant was that we start manipulating time making it no longer linear- this tech can only manipulate a fraction of a second in it's optimal form- but it is still something quite novel indeed

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I'd like to cross my OLD thread about September, 2008 and the financial collapse. I was able to run the wave out into the future, extrapolate based on past historical events/current trends and predict the economic downturn.

For those that think that the TWZ software can't peer into the future, you have to have more than a mathematical understanding of it.

Even in the first few posts of the thread, I nailed it to the month. One of the very few threads on ATS about a prediction that I have ever seen come true. It annoys me slightly that it gets ignored and buried, but alas -- it's more popular to trash the predictions that never come to pass. It's more fun to speculate on the upcoming.

I warn you, it's 23 pages long. Not nearly as long as this discussion. But I submit it as some form of support for McKenna's theory.

Quote from my original post on that discussion, dated August 19th 2008:

4. September 2008?

Agree/disagree with my theory -- hold me accountable in October. IMO, S will HTF in some "way" in September.

I expect little to no replies or views. No one wants to know this kind of information.

No one wants to study, understand and READ where this data (this DATA mind you) is coming from.

Whatever, I'm just giving, or trying to give a "heads up" to those open-minded enough to listen. Maybe we can prepare...?

I have not any idea what "event" will happen -- but it seems (according to posts above I've linked to) that a total economic collapse will happen in late 2008. Now, I finally have mathematical proof that "something" will happen about/around that time.

Link to that thread:

RIGHT HERE
edit on 4-1-2012 by MystikMushroom because: Gramatical errors

edit on 4-1-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2012 by MystikMushroom because: Added quote, fixed URL

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

A total economic collapse is what you claim to have stated. I did not look to see if that is what you wrote. That claim is hyperbole. To claim that economics events were a total economic collapse is certainly not valid.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

reply to post by MystikMushroom

A total economic collapse is what you claim to have stated. I did not look to see if that is what you wrote. That claim is hyperbole. To claim that economics events were a total economic collapse is certainly not valid.

I see your argument, however we are still reeling from that event and have not recovered. I do not foresee a reversal anytime soon.

hy·per·bo·le   [hahy-pur-buh-lee] Show IPA
noun Rhetoric .
obvious and intentional exaggeration.
an extravagant statement or figure of speech not intended to be taken literally, as “to wait an eternity.”

LINK

1. I did not intentionally exaggerate my claim

2. I did mean for it to be taken literally.

top topics

<< 177  178  179    181  182  183 >>

join