It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 181
<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

I see your argument, however we are still reeling from that event and have not recovered. I do not foresee a reversal anytime soon.

The reversal is happening. You also missed the month. It was October, not September.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

1. I did not intentionally exaggerate my claim

2. I did mean for it to be taken literally.

So you do not like my choice of hyperbole and its connotations

Then I can say that you were completely and utterly wrong without question when you wrote "total economic collapse ". Thanks for clarifying the situation.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Even in the first few posts of the thread, I nailed it to the month. One of the very few threads on ATS about a prediction that I have ever seen come true. It annoys me slightly that it gets ignored and buried, but alas -- it's more popular to trash the predictions that never come to pass. It's more fun to speculate on the upcoming.

Do you know the McKenna forum?
mckennaforum.com...
I expect people there to be more interested in precise, verifiable predictions and results than in this thread.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This is a big hit for timewave zero:

January 13 2012 - Concordia cruise ship sinking
January 31 1953 - Princess Victoria ship sinking

The 1953 event happened on the Irish Sea, because of a serious storm. The victims were 133.
Both ships were built 6 years before the accident.

So many weird synchronicities between my life and Ireland this week. I am following a series of book about time travel, and the starring character is Irish and was on the Titanic ship.
Also, on the 13th, I was reading another book about an Irish family.

This event happened on same day with this resonance of 1953. No delays.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

edit on 15-1-2012 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Its called astrology guys. Its the study of cycles.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Astrology is a sham in which people pretend to be predictive. Astrologers have never predicted anything including Uranus and Neptune which they now use in their silly charts.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
Its called astrology guys. Its the study of cycles.

Actually this is different from Astrology but ties in with it.

This graph is measuring some sort of consciousness fluctuation observed by the archaics.
Astrological aspects may play into it with their influences ,but interpretations could vary.
The ancients studied patterns of nature ,which moved in cycles like the seasons of the cosmos.
Outer space signs may have a significant say in what kind of natural phenomena we may see.

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by onequestion

Astrology is a sham in which people pretend to be predictive. Astrologers have never predicted anything including Uranus and Neptune which they now use in their silly charts.

This is a very narrow minded view. There are many different types of Astrology ,
each of which has its own uses if one knows how to apply it. But some of it is a sham ,yes.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Mystic Technician

This is a very narrow minded view. There are many different types of Astrology ,
each of which has its own uses if one knows how to apply it. But some of it is a sham ,yes.

One of the excuses for failures of astrology is that the wrong type was tested. One of the means of perpetuating a hoax is the shotgun method in which a wide range of claims is made.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Astrology is a kind of philosophy tied with certain aspects of psychology. But the real one to look for is the sidereal one.
Its another way to explain reality that certain people will never understand.
Yes, astrology is also based on cycles.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Question: if the closing days of 2012 do not contain "the most novel event or events ever," would that disprove the TimeWave theory? (Or at least be sufficient to cast serious doubt upon it?)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Astrology has been tested and seen not to work. There will always be claims that it does work regardless of how little there is to support it.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I don't know how novel is this day ( big novel jump comes on January 27 ) but my house was about to go on fire today...
My mother stopped the fire from the lamp just a few seconds before it was going to light the curtains...!!!

P.S. Yes, today there was a little novel dip
edit on 18-1-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by Zagari

Astrology has been tested and seen not to work. There will always be claims that it does work regardless of how little there is to support it.

And you were actually expecting this " tests " to conclude that astrology is true? Science will never accept such a things...Even if they are true in a philosophical way.
Let's not talk about astrology, it is another thing that no one can definitely debunk. And its off topic.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

It's a falsehood to suggest that science would not tolerate any discovery. That is the claim of the faker. They often begin with the excuses before presenting falsehoods. Astrology has been tested. If there were something interesting to study it would be. What has been found is that there is nothing to it. Lots of things do not pan out. Take TWZ. It is a failure. That's okay. There are things out there that are not failures.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by stereologist

Astrology is a kind of philosophy tied with certain aspects of psychology. But the real one to look for is the sidereal one.
Its another way to explain reality that certain people will never understand.
Yes, astrology is also based on cycles.

Zagari, could you provide your birth details (date, time, location)? I'm very curious

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 3aquaman11

...I will not provide info on the internet. Sorry.
Anyway, this whole conversation if OFF topic.

edit on 19-1-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceWombat04
Question: if the closing days of 2012 do not contain "the most novel event or events ever," would that disprove the TimeWave theory? (Or at least be sufficient to cast serious doubt upon it?)

Would anyone consider tackling this question? Just to clarify, as I know it's easy to misinterpret intent in text form: this is not a snarky attempt at debunking TimeWave Zero. It's a legitimate question. I'm not sure I understand fully what the implications are supposed to be for the graph becoming infinitely smaller during December 2012. Someone earlier in the topic mentioned the most novel event of all time. Hence my asking, if that is not to be, would it invalidate Novelty theory (or at least the TimeWave interpretation thereof)? Thank-you in advance to anyone willing to respond.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

I think we should focus on the time before the final day of the graph. We are writing the resonances in this thread.
When the time will come we will focus on the end of the graph.
Until that very day it is impossible to debunk novelty theory.

Mckenna thought such final event would have been time travel/ alien contact, this kind of colossal event.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Thank-you for replying. Let me ask a more specific question, then. (These are just simple yes or no questions to help me understand the concepts being put forth in this topic in general.)

1) Is the premise of Novelty theory as it relates to the TimeWave program not that dips/troughs in the graph represent periods or moments of relative novelty?

2) And is not the premise of this topic (much of it at least) that there are identical or near-identical portions of the graph in the past which mirror periods of the graph more recently, and possibly in the present and future?

3) And is it not the premise arising from that which is being put forward that some synchronistic, symbolic, or other similarity or thematic reflection might exist between those past events and current and/or future events?

4) If so, then would not the graph reaching an unending low point/dip/trough (or, when zoomed in on, an infinitely repeating pattern or singularity) on that date be representative of, at the very least, something unique and of momentous importance in the affairs of human beings happening (if one places credence on the program at all)?

Thanks for your indulgence.
edit on 1/19/2012 by AceWombat04 because: Typos

new topics

top topics

<< 178  179  180    182  183  184 >>

join