It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female vigilante 'led drugs raid on illegal immigrant home' where girl and father were shot dead

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
I'd consider a the homicide motivated by ethnic hatred, more likely.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Why would you jump to that conclusion? Are you pulling the race card? If you are, I'm not buying it.

There is enough anger out there about the government not enforcing the borders that vigilantism will become more and more common. Unfortunately, I think we'll see more of this.

I'm not condoning their tactics, AT ALL, I think it's horrible.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Ethnicity isn't race...

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
No to worry the reminding living "illegal immigrant spouse" is going to have a ball with the "American judicial system" and tax money will pay for her to get a few "million dollars" to pay for her lost and suffering.

She will be well off to go back to Mexico and find herself another husband with all the American tax payer money that the American judicial system will provide.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Let's look at this from another perspective...

Were they set up by the government?
With the recent DHS memos and what not targeting groups like this it is possible.

Just offering different look at it.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
No to worry the reminding living "illegal immigrant spouse" is going to have a ball with the "American judicial system" and tax money will pay for her to get a few "million dollars" to pay for her lost and suffering.

What are you basing this on? Unless the government was somehow involved with their deaths I can't imagine how she could get payment from the government. She could try to sue the killers in civil court but I doubt if they have any money.

Crime victims are NOT compensated by the government, sheesh they even have to pay to have the blood splatter cleaned off the walls.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

That would be some kind of trick if she did that but would you explain how she could get millions out of the government unless the government is somehow involved.... Now she could sue the minute men women or whatever for whatever the organization possesses of any worth. That would probably amount to a large cache of firearms, she could sell them to some other "patriots" and come out o k.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

In America you don't have to be a citizen to have the judicial system listening to your complains and filing civil sues.

People are forgetting that drug dealers were involved. This sounds like a shady deal between local police enforcers that has lost their balls dealing with the problems in the border and the willing vigilantes that with all the killings due to drugs war see nothing wrong with killing just like the drug dealers do, leaving no witnesses.

But this time it back fire, the whole deal is bigger than presented and right now is just propaganda to make people feel pity for the death that actually beside the 9 year old caught in the fire exchange or killings the father was nothing but drug dealers.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

You know what that is exactly what I think, the local police is powerless against the drug wars and drug dealings in the border now a days, due to law working against border patrols and local police when it comes to illegal immigration and violence.

This sounds like a shady deal going bad between the Vigilantes and the local police.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

Originally posted by LeftyBrown
reply to post by camain

These people are not protecting our borders but killing innocent people. I'd support them if they weren't gun-crazy violent hicks.

Wholeheartedly agree with you. If you allow these minutemen, such incidents will continue to occur increasingly. You've got to draw the line at a certain point. Civilians bear no responsibility for controlling the souther border, nor should they be allowed to do so on their own initiative.

Suppose this guy really was a drug dealer, a kidnapper, human trafficker, a mule to bring Al Qaeda across the border! The fact that a 9 year old girl was killed is tragic, but let's withhold judgement on the movement.

Most threads here on ATS are anti-police, and pro-vigilante, pro-responsibility, etc. This is a case of the citizens doing what the police won't do. I don't know if this guy was bad or not, but if my community was being crushed by drugs and gangs, this is exactly the response that I would want! I would cry and pray for the innocents that were caught up in the battle, but I would fight none the less!!

Some of the rhetoric quoted earlier indeed sounded racist. I hope that is not the case, because killing innocent immigrants is completely wrong! Killing drug dealers, kidnappers, gang-bangers, etc. is Justice!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I bet this kind of crap happens EVERY day in Iraq & Afghanistan. I don't hear anybody crying about it then!

Why is that so different and why the double-standard?

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Suppose these people were innocent.... If they had drugs or a large amount of money why hasn't it been reported that they did.... What if it was legal to dress like Nazi storm troopers and kick in doors and kill people, oh only cops can do that or maybe patriots dressed like Nazis, I mean cops, err, law enforcement officers.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by hypervigilant
Suppose these people were innocent.... If they had drugs or a large amount of money why hasn't it been reported that they did.... What if it was legal to dress like Nazi storm troopers and kick in doors and kill people, oh only cops can do that or maybe patriots dressed like Nazis, I mean cops, err, law enforcement officers.

They may have been innocent, and that would be truly tragic. But, it doesn't surprise me that drugs or money weren't reported yet. The MSM's job is to paint all vigilantes as criminals. There is no need to tell the whole story, when half of it serves the agenda better!

Yes, if this were the police, making the exact same action, it probably would not be in the papers at all, the family would have been a crime syndicate, and drugs and guns would have been recovered whether the family actually had any or not!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Well duh, vigilantes are criminals the government is only right to paint them as such.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by hypervigilant

And so are drug dealers and they are powerless against them and the border problem.

And so are the illegal immigration problem and still they are allowed to come free across the border.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by hypervigilant
Well duh, vigilantes are criminals the government is only right to paint them as such.

Technically, they may often be criminals, but the government has no right to paint them at all! Neighborhood watches are vigilante organizations. They are not criminal. If an area has gang problems, citizens are the only ones who can take back the streets, cops don't do it.

We elect a government, and we hire and pay a police force. Therefore, they have no right to dictate what laws are enforced, or how. That is the collective right of the people. If the police refuse to secure the border, then the people have to. If the police refuse to clear gangs from the neighborhoods, then people have to. If the state refuses to punish a rapist or murderer, then the people have to.

The great thing about vigilante justice, is no technicalities. No insanity plea, no fancy lawyering, etc. If a murderer gets off, because the police forgot to ask the judge for permission to open a cabinet during the arrest, then the people have every right to step in and see justice done.

I am not saying it is always good. Vigilantes are dangerous, and some of them are just as bad as cops. They get the wrong people, they use excessive force, etc.

I am just saying not to paint with such a wide brush. Our land would be far better off with the communities policing themselves more often, and taking responsibility for what happens in their own neighborhoods. I guarantee that gangs wouldn't last a week in my neighborhood!

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Well I guess I should shoot my neighbor for having an unlicensed dog.... It is the fat cats that finance the drug trade and businesses that hire undocumented workers that are creating the problem.... If people in this country that can afford to buy votes and government construction projects were not making a financial killing these poor people wouldn't be coming across the border.... They have been here to take jobs that others wouldn't take for many times the money they are paid.... They have worked all over this country for over 90 years and only a small minority of them are involved in criminal activity.... If TPTB didn't want them here, they wouldn't be here.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
In a strange, and obviously misdirected way this lady and her group do have a point.

It is up to each and every American to help secure our country from people who wish to live here illegally.

Obviously there is a right and wrong way to do this, this lady has chosen the wrong way, as a result a child is dead because of her actions.

Mara Salvatrucha AKA MS-13, La Gran Raza, La Gran Familia, Vatos Locos, La Raza, Sons of Mexico, El Escuadron, Tres Puntos, Traviesos (NJ), 13 Locos, Los Toros, M-18 (Diez y Ocho), Vagos, Sombras, Los Locos, Chacas, Chicano Nation, Rincoenas, Los Playeros etc. More Info Here

All dangerous Mexican street gangs. (I know there are equally dangerous American gangs) but look at the facts here. There is a point where illegal immigration becomes more than an economic problem. That problem comes when you get young people who join in with the drug cartels and join gangs.

These people are often well armed. Sometimes more so than local authorities. They traffic in narcotics, prostitution, human trafficking, and other criminal activities.

There is a war going on in America people, our boarders are broken, the soldiers invading this country don't wear traditional uniforms. But they are here, occupying our country, and they are causing harm.

I'm not saying every illegal immigrant that comes to this country is a part of these gangs, some are here to help their families, to work, and to try and live the American dream. They live in communities, have families, and try as hard as they can to not break any laws (other than crossing our boarder without a piece of paper)

But there is an underground America, one where violence, drugs, slavery, and prostitution is a part of everyday life. And while the lady in the OP is obviously doing things in the wrong way, she at least in her mind is doing these things for the right reason.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
This "lady" went to rob these people and killed a little 9 year old girl, her father and shot her mother. I can't believe that I served in combat and am a disabled veteran for a country that has people living here trying to justify the crimes committed by this criminal"lady".... I am off to the V. A. clinic to have blood work done. Like I haven't given enough.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by hypervigilant

That is a fallacy and a lie, the only reason illegals are in this country is to the greed of corporate America and their pursue of cheap labor.

Due to the unemployment crisis in the nation states are adopting the for American citizens and tax payer only jobs.

Now in my state yes GA you can not hired anybody that is not a citizen and has payed taxes in the state for any jobs that are government jobs or government contracted jobs financed by the Obama economy stimulus bill.

Things are changing the economic crisis causing a lot of changes to benefit only American tax payer citizens at state level.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by marg6043]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Does this type of event a foreshadow of future America? Vigilante justice, breakdown of law and order as Americans lose faith in their law enforcement organizations.

Anarchy, chaos, blood in the streets, Roaming bands of "Vigilantes" meeting out street justice on those that "might" be enemies. All in the name of Revolution and taking back our freedoms.

It is just a matter of time until this country experiences a race war of epic proportions. Or else total facism. God help us!

It's a brave new world, welcome to the monkey house!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join