It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female vigilante 'led drugs raid on illegal immigrant home' where girl and father were shot dead

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Female vigilante 'led drugs raid on illegal immigrant home' where girl and father were shot dead

www.d ailymail.co.uk

A female vigilante from an anti-illegal immigration group led a raid on a house where a man and his nine-year-old daughter were shot dead, it emerged today. Shawna Forde, 41, and two others allegedly dressed as law enforcement officers and forced their way into the family's rural home just ten miles from the Mexican border.

Brisenia Flores and her 29-year-old father, Raul Junior Flores, died and Brisenia's mother, who has not been named, was wounded in the attack.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
This is so sick. May the fallen rest in peace. Who the hell could you possibly kill someone, but particularly a 9-years old. I don't even want to imagine the fear she must have gone through. Not to speak of the spouse who has survived this brutal attack.

The man who was killed in the attack was supposedly involved in narcotics, making the authorities believe the murder had a financial motive. I doubt this was really the case, let alone their knowledge about the man's illegal activities. Therefore, I'd consider a the homicide motivated by ethnic hatred, more likely.

www.d ailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 15/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
man that is Snip up

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[Mod Edit - Removed vulgarity]

[edit on 15/6/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Its about time the criminals running the show are actually prosecuted for something they do.

In this world where people can just make up stuff to get you killed by the police, it is about time, we see some justice for some people.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Here's the Suspects Website minutemenamericandefense.org

I don't know how long they'll be leaving that up, but here's Shawna Ford's Writings.

MISSION STATEMENT To secure the U.S. Borders, Coastal boundaries and constitution against unlawful and unauthorized entry by all individuals, contraband and foreign military. To also increase the awareness of the devastation caused by illegal immigration to our state and country. Message From Shawna Forde, Executive Director, MAD I would like to let everyone know that we are in full operation we have people coming from Florida and other parts of the country to assist in gathering exclusive footage of drug cartel drug smuggling and humane trafficking. Our point is to let the world know that we as American citizens have a choice and a responsibility to those who have stained the ground red for our freedoms. Even if the government refuses to consider the border a issue we as minutemen will not stand by while American jobs are lost and America becomes the future of corruption and a playground for those who trespass. We will expose and report what we know and find, we will recruit the serious and train the revolutionist, time for words have passed the time for bravery and conviction are now. I shall lead you to challenge yourself and your American heart into the future of what was once a great country and will be again but at what price? The patriot is a brave yet scarce man hated and scorned by most. but when the cause succeeds the timid shall join for then there is no price to being a patriot. As your rights are slowly stripped away and you walk out your door look right and left and know you are the only true American standing on your block until your light is extinguished and all true Americans are extinguished into silence and slavery of a near future. We at Minutemen American Defense give you a home, a conviction and determination to believe in freedom and to fight for it.

I don't know what to say except I hope they don't ever get out of prison - if the allegations are true and they are convicted. They executed a nine year old child in order to cover the crime. I guess Shawna thought it was ok since the girl was part Mexican.

Seems these minutemen got on a power trip, except they aren't real cops so they'll be doing real time.

[edit on 15-6-2009 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Now, why isn't this #$%&@ NOT all beat up and bloodied by police brutality? I say toss this piece of humon scum into a cage of hungry lions and tigers! Man, is her ass toast once they toss her into the clinker, ha. Toss her whole freaking gangsta clan into a lion cage. How can some humons be such pukes? She probably use to torture and kill cats when she was young too.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Typical idiot bigot. First have the audacity to forget thier immigrant heritage (I cant see her and her bunch sitting round a totem singing battle chants) , then go off half cocked and attack a soft target?
If her group were legit , they would go round shooting genuine threats. You know the ones with the trucks full of uzi weilding nutcases . Not some family with a kid. What the hell is wrong with some people.
I am a patriot in Britain. I only hurt Nazis. I feel justified in that, but going out and killing defenceless people is just inhuman.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I hope they throw the book at her.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Shawna's Corner

More writings of a bigot, but here it seems she is exactly what she describes them as.

After they cross the border they are taking over area's of our cities, neighborhoods, schools with their way of life witch is:
1 Corruption
2 Lie's
3 Drug dealing
4 welfare fraud
5 stealing
6 Filthiness
7 Gang code of ethics
8 violence
9 no respect for existing Americans
10 Hate

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Dangerous reactionaries, yup.

Fascist racist violence sparking up...very sad and very scary.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeftyBrown
Dangerous reactionaries, yup.

Fascist racist violence sparking up...very sad and very scary.

Sure is. The world is becoming very frightening ... I really hope we can avert a WW3. REALLY hope.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Isn't the fact more and more women do this disturbing? I think we are becoming less civilized, and for that reason we see more of this from women.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Welcome to the neocon inspired America. Bush and his beasts have unleashed these dogs on us.

It is about time freedom loving Americans took the fight to these fascists.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by masonwatcher
Welcome to the neocon inspired America. Bush and his beasts have unleashed these dogs on us.

It is about time freedom loving Americans took the fight to these fascists.

Huh? Explain.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:42 AM
link   
There is already a thread on this topic posted 10 or 12 hours ago.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I think you people need to seperate the people from the organization. What these people did was atrocious. However, I do support the minute men organization. These are citizens that are watching our borders free of charge in order to stop illegal immigration. Did these people go overboard here? Yes they did and they should be punished, but don't lump the minute men in with what these people have done, they are not the same, and this Shawna chick went against the principles of there organization, which was to monitor and report. My heart goes out to the victims, and I hope she is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, IF it is proven to be true, and she is found GUILTY in a court of law. I also hope that the truth, whatever it is comes out, whatever it may be.

Just my 2 cents,

Camain

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by camain

These people are not protecting our borders but killing innocent people. I'd support them if they weren't gun-crazy violent hicks.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeftyBrown
reply to post by camain

These people are not protecting our borders but killing innocent people. I'd support them if they weren't gun-crazy violent hicks.

Wholeheartedly agree with you. If you allow these minutemen, such incidents will continue to occur increasingly. You've got to draw the line at a certain point. Civilians bear no responsibility for controlling the souther border, nor should they be allowed to do so on their own initiative.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

So what would you have them do, should they continue to let illegals enter into the country unopposed while people are being kidnapped and killed by drug cartels? Someone has to put a stop to it and the Government has shown that they are unwilling to do anything but allow an open border.

I agree with Camain that you can't lump all the people who are against illegal immigration with dangerous lunatic murderers like this lady. If people want to immigrate fine, but do it legally we have enough criminals in this country already.

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
There have been plenty of threads on ATS that were about illegal aliens but in reality the only illegal aliens focused on were the brown skinned ones from south of the border..... I have read post where members were advocating violence and proclaiming their hatred of these people with such bravado and venom that this crime is no surprise to me..... A certain faction that prefers the identity of a political party over that of citizens of this country, is already tying together other murders that have recently occurred against other people with a different political, religious, or social beliefs than theirs as a left wing plot to make them look bad.... I am truly surprised that they haven't appeared on this thread in force and tried to derail it..... I am pleased with the responses on this topic, but hope that there is less talk of violence and that we don't sink to the level of the haters.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join